Complex Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, dessert, and Mel had opening her presents, the five ladies headed of to the opera. Brandon, not being a fan had opted out of this activity and headed back to the apartment to catch the tip-off of the Bulls-Celtics game. He knew it would likely be a blow out, but it was more appealing than watching the opera, regardless of the company.

To his surprise the game was actually pretty close. During the third quarter his watching was interrupted when there was a call from the desk downstairs about some drunk trying to enter Mel's apartment. When he heard who it was Brandon agreed to come down and help sort it out.

When Brandon reached the lobby the desk attendant pointed to a shabbily dressed man that was obviously quite intoxicated. Brandon knew he was only in his forties, but he looked much older. No doubt due to heavy drinking and smoking. Brandon looked at him in disgust before approaching him.

As Brandon entered the man's field of vision he said, "Hey, I know you. You're that hero boy from the news! Did she send you? Are you that bitch daughter of mine's bodyguard?" said Mel's father, "I'll bet she and my ex are up there with that cunt Andy, and that fine little blonde, what was her name again?"

"Katy" Brandon said quietly in a cold voice, "And to answer your questions no she did not send me down here, because they are not here. Frankly, I'm glad, because the last thing Mel needs on her birthday is you showing up."

"But I am her father, can't a father see his daughter on her big day?"

"You, are not her father, not any more. You may have been once, but after what you did to her as far as I am concerned you lost that privilege."

"Whatever, where is she?"

"Not here and if you think I am telling you where she is you really are crazy."

"Then why are you here?"

"To deliver a message, Mel is done with you. She no longer wants to see or hear from you ever again. The restraining order should have made that clear. Now I'm giving you one chance to get out of here because you are obviously drunk and this may just be an error in judgment on your part. You have ten minutes to leave this lobby and never come near Mel, her home, work, and family ever again. After that you will be explaining to Boston's finest why you violated Mel's restraining order." Brandon said before turning away from him and walking back toward the desk.

"Oh, big man calling the cops, if you were a real man you'd handle this yourself."

Brandon stopped and without turning said, "If you are the measure of a 'real man' then I'll take that as a compliment."

When he reached the desk Brandon left instructions for man there to wait ten minutes and if Mel's dad had not left to call the police. He also asked that the man not mention the incident to Mel when she got back. The man at the desk agreed and Brandon headed back to the room to finish watching his game.

Unfortunately in the minutes he had been gone the game had developed into a blowout favoring Boston. He spent the rest of the evening watching The History Channel, checking in on the game every so often, and was pleased that he heard nothing more on the incident downstairs.

Later on the birthday girl came home escorted by Katy and Ashley. He switched off the TV and asked them about the remainder of their evening. It seemed that all three had had a great time. When they inquired about his evening he told them briefly about the game and the special he had watched on the History Channel he had found pretty interesting.

As he talked he could not help but notice that despite their formal appearance the three ladies were groping at each other. Or rather Katy and Ashley were groping the birthday girl. Shortly after he finished speaking the ladies excused themselves to change for bed and Katy and Ashley led Mel to the bedroom. Brandon went to the guest room and removed his nice clothes.

Remembering the house rules he stripped down to his underwear and headed next door, to at least get a front row seat to the show.

When he arrived in the room Katy said, "Ah Brandon, just in time, come here please."

As Brandon neared the bed he saw that while Katy and Ashley were still fully dressed, Mel had been stripped of all her clothes. She lay on back on the bed as the other two lay on all fours kissing and caressing her. When Brandon had removed his underwear and joined them Katy commanded Mel to spread her legs.

When she resisted Katy said, "Oh come now missy, open 'em up. It's in the rules that the birthday girl gets a good hard fucking and you're the birthday girl." Brandon noted Mel's eyes shoot open at 'missy' but he doubted the other two did. It confirmed his suspicion that Mel had yet to take his advice on that issue. "Besides, you and I both know you are wet with anticipation of a hard cock in your tight pussy, aren't you Baby?"

Mel too distracted by the ministration of Katy and Ashley did not reply. To help the situation Brandon positioned himself in front of her clasped knees and placed a hand on each one. He then gently began to part them and after a few seconds resistance she relaxed her muscles and let him spread them.

Knowing her tightness he tested her readiness with his fingers and found she was more than ready. He lined up his hard cock with her pussy entered her. It took a bit because she was so tight. Soon he was in and had a good rhythm going between his fucking and what Katy and Ashley were doing it did not take long before he felt Mel's tight pussy clamp down on his hard shaft.

He waited for her orgasm to subside before resuming his thrusts. As he did he saw Ashley and Katy get up and begin to remove each other's clothes. Mel by this point was lost in the fucking she was receiving and had begun to thrust back.

When the now naked Katy and Ashley returned he felt them both hug his side and whisper him encouragement as he fucked Mel. As he sensed her nearing another orgasm he slowed up before suddenly giving her a few hard thrusts. It pushed her over the edge and she came again. As Brandon rode out the orgasm he knew that he would not last much longer, but cheered on by Ashley and Katy and urged on by Mel's moans of ecstasy he pushed on.

When Mel had come down Brandon began to fuck her slowly increasing power and speed until he had her on edge again, this time nearing a climax himself.

He was fighting his climax when he heard Katy whisper, "Go on stud, cum in my wife's pussy, I want to lick your tasty cum out of her tight pussy."

As the image of Katy licking his cum out of Mel's pussy entered his mind he no longer could maintain control and he felt wave after wave of his sticky cum shoot from his cock into Mel waiting pussy. The action was enough to push Mel over the edge as well and no sooner had the last shot of cum left him then he felt her velvety walls clamp down a third time on his shaft.

When he pulled out of his shaft and cuddled next her he told her to keep her legs spread. As promised lowered Katy herself to Mel's crotch and began to lick up both his and Mel's cum. As he and Mel watched he began to play with and suck on Mel's inviting tits. As he did he felt a warm mouth envelope his softening cock. He looked down at his crotch to see Ashley's head bobbing there.

Once Ashley had cleaned him off and coaxed him hard again, she rolled him on his back before lowering her own dripping pussy onto his now hard cock. She rode them both to another orgasm. Mel watched on as Katy licked the redhead to another pair of quick orgasm while cleaning out her tight pussy. Brandon's hands and mouth split time between Mel and Ashley's tits.

When Katy finished her clean up she retrieved Mel's strap-on and put it on the redhead and lowered herself on it. Brandon and Ashley lay together and enjoyed the show as Katy rode the plastic cock and played with Mel's tits. Katy rode herself to a pair of orgasm before collapsing to the bed. That night a they went to sleep Mel surprised Brandon by positioning herself in his arms.

A few nights later New Years Eve had arrived and the four friends spent most of it partying. It was definitely a departure from Brandon's typical New Year's celebration. His usual celebration was a small gathering at one of his friend's places. Not at a club in Boston, with not only a date, but his gorgeous girlfriend and her two hot friends. When the ball fell at midnight it found him locking lips with Ashley and in great spirits. Not only because of the kiss, but the prospect the coming year brought.

When Brandon and his friends finally called it a night and they had arrived home at the apartment Brandon poured them all one more round of champagne and made a toast to his friends and his changed reality.

The four reflected on what they had gained, and lost during the past year, but mostly the mood was upbeat at what lay ahead. Katy in particular surprised them all by calling them the new family that had helped fill the void of her old one.

After a brief pause Brandon raised his glass and said, "To all we gained, and lost, this past year, and the promise of the coming year. May it bring us all further happiness and prosperity." There was a murmur of assent from the others before they drank the remaining champagne in their glasses.

No sooner had the glasses been set down on the table then Katy began stripping off her clothes as she headed for the bedroom. Brandon exchanged quick glance with the other two before they all followed the sexy blonde to the bedroom.

Shortly after entering Mel and Brandon caught up with Katy and lifted her off the ground. She squirmed as she was raised into the air, but Brandon and Mel held fast as Ashley made her own move, straight the blonde's exposed pussy. It did not take long for Ashley's tongue fucking to have the desired effect and minutes later Katy's body shook with orgasmic pleasure. Brandon helped Mel lower the blissful blonde to the bed before his attention turned to Ashley.

Soon all four were naked and as Katy lapped away at Mel's pussy, Brandon watched while fucking Ashley from behind. A few minutes later Mel came and she and Katy turned their attention to helping Ashley and Brandon get off as well. Under the new attention Brandon and Ashley's orgasm came only a few minutes later. After he had cum in Ashley he was surprised to see the ladies rotate positions.

They pushed him to the bed and Katy sucked his dick clean and restored its hardness before, to his surprise, Mel lowered herself onto his shaft. Due to the tightness of her pussy and help from Ashley and Katy it did not take long before both he and Mel had cum. When Mel pulled herself off his dick Ashley and Katy worked together to clean of and restore his cock to its hardness before Katy mounted him.

This time most of the attention was paid to Katy, this and the fact that he had cum twice already helped Brandon last quite a long time. Finally, nearly a half hour later and at least two of Katy's orgasms later Brandon could hold back no longer and came in Katy which set off her third orgasm.

In one last act of energy he, Katy, and Mel teamed up, holding down Ashley to give her another orgasm. The trio licked, sucked, caressed, and fingered her until she came in a moan of orgasmic pleasure. Once she had recovered they all fell asleep in each other's arms. As Brandon fell asleep surrounded by hot naked women he was extremely glad of the trip to Boston and knew that this year was going to be anything but boring if his three friends had anything to say about it.

12