Complex Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate, Brandon! Brandon, Brandon he's our man if he can't make us cum, no one can. WOOO!!"

In all the bouncing around it became clear that none of them were wearing bras. The costumes also had there effect as Brandon was instantly rock hard.

When the cheer was over the trio rushed the couch saying, "So stud, what do you say, will you fuck us?" Ashley asked.

Then Mel said, "Yeah we saw you looking big boy, see anything you like?"

"And those athletes always leave us so horny, not a one can hold their load long enough to satisfy us." Katy said with a slight pout.

Then getting no reaction Ashley said, "I don't think he believes us girls, better show him." As she said that all three lifted their extremely short skirts to reveal their bare sopping wet pussies.

Katy then said, "See we are so wet for you, and I promise make us cum and you'll never be lonely again. We girls talk after all you know..."

"So what do you think big boy? Think you can help?" Mel asked with a smile.

Brandon gulped and said, "Only if I can see and touch those great tits of yours, but don't take those tops all the way off just partly off."

The girls smiled and in unison said, "As you wish."

They then lifted the hem of the tops to just above their tits before the knelt on the couch and thrust all three sets in his face. Brandon immediately began suck on Katy's nipples in his face while reaching to massage one of Ashley tits with his left hand and one of Mel's tits with his right. After a bit he sucked Katy's other boob while moving his hand to each of Ashley and Mel's ignored tits. He then switched to sucking Ashley's tits while massaging the others before sucking Mel's tits. He continued doing this until all three were cumming as he played with their firm mounds.

He then had each stand up and hold up their skirts he then leaned forward and tongue fucked Katy's pussy while fingering the other two at the same time. By the time he had switch to Ashley all three were clearly close to cumming again. After he finished tongue fucking Mel, he had to only give them one final push before all three collapsed onto the couch as their orgasm caused their legs to give way.

"So ladies, how did I do?" Brandon asked while they recovered, "I know it wasn't the fucking you asked for, but how about it?"

All three rose and looked at him with pure lust and Mel spoke first.

"FUCK! That was good!"

"Incredible darling," Ashley said.

"I agree girls," Katy added smiling, "but I think its time we showed this guy OUR appreciation."

Wicked smiles crossed Mel and Ashley faces they agreed. Without another word all three began ravenously attacking with sexual hunger. All Brandon felt was tongues, lips, and fingers all over his body as a wave of pleasure swept over him in wake of the three hot cheerleaders pressing their bodies against his.

Soon he was naked and enjoying triple blow job from the trio, with mouths attacked to his balls, shaft, and cockhead. The feeling was heavenly and soon he came all over their faces.

Then as he watched them cleaned the cum off each other he felt them jerking him off. Once he was hard again Ashley rose and mounted him. As she fucked him the other two kissed and caressed his body.

At first they slapped down any of his attempt to pleasure them saying, "No way buddy this is about you not us."

Ashley broke in on his behalf though saying, "Oh just let him girls he likes to touch and feel it gives him pleasure, besides getting you off only helps him get off."

After that he was allowed free reign of the bodies and as Ashley said it only made him more excited. When Ashley came she dismounted and Mel took her turn, and then Katy before Ashley finished him off and let him cum in her pussy.

He thought it was over, but then all three bent over the couch and demanded he fuck their asses too. At this request his dick got hard and very eager to comply. Through a combination of massaging their tits and pussy while ass fucking them he was able to make it to through all three without cumming. He did Katy last and thanks to her sensitive tits was able to get her close enough that even with a short amount of fucking he was able to make her cum. He came soon after and shot his waves of cum in her cute ass.

He then collapsed and vaguely remembered being carried by the other three to the bedroom.

As he was laid on the soft bed all three kissed him and said, "Happy birthday Brandon."

After that he drifted off it a joyful slumber.

12