Complex Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy's sexy voice in his ear put to rest his suspicions about his mystery lover as she said, "Stop fighting baby, cum in my wife's warm pussy. You know you want to baby just let go and shower that pregnant pussy with your cum."

It was too much for him and the sexy commands were the last straw. He gave in and for the next few seconds all he felt was pleasure as the cum rocketed from him at last. As it shot deep into Mel's warm hole Brandon heard a cry of pleasure from somewhere far off and not until he felt the walls of Mel pussy contracting did he realize that she too had cum.

"Good boy," Katy said before giving him a kiss. He careful lowered himself down to lay with Mel on the couch and after a few minutes Mel spoke first.

"Wow!" was all she said. Both Ashley and Katy smiled satisfied at their work.

A few minutes later all three women rose and headed to the bedroom. They were almost to the door when Brandon rose and asked, "And where are you three going?"

Ashley walked back to him saying, "To take off the dresses darling. We have another surprise though so wait here until we ask for you okay?" Brandon was confused but nodded Ashley gave him a deep kiss then joined her two friends.

When it was time Brandon was directed to enter and strip. Upon entering he noticed that only he still wore any clothing. Once he was naked the trio told him to sit on a nearby chair as they put on a bit of a show for him.

What followed was an extremely hot lesbian threesome. In many ways it was similar to the one he had witness the night of the wager. The only difference was that Ashley's skills had grown considerably in the time since that night. A new arousing addition to the orgy was all three forming a triangle each eating another out as they themselves got eaten. The sight and moans of pleasure nearly had Brandon cumming in spite the fact that he had refrained from jacking off. When all three had cum several times they lay on the bed exhausted.

As Brandon had been told not to leave the chair until asked to he remained and shortly after the three feel to the bed exhausted Mel rose and retrieved her strap-on.

As she walked past him deliberately and in a sexy manner Mel said, "You don't mind if I fuck your wife do you?"

"Not at all as long I can fuck yours." Brandon asked playing along.

"Oh goody, I was hoping he'd say that." An enthusiastic Katy said jumping off the bed before Mel could respond.

As she made her way to him Brandon said, "I do believe this will be more fun if someone were to release me from this chair."

Katy's smile went devious as she said, "On the contrary baby, I think I'll have much more fun with you right where you are."

Mel too smiled and said, "That sounds ominous." She then grabbed her passing wife for a kiss and after breaking it swatted the blonde's cute butt and said, "Have at him dear." Mel's well muscled ass received a squeeze in return along with Katy's reply.

"Oh I will, you too hon, fuck her good."

Soon after his vision was filled with nothing but the blonde as she gave him a lap dance. As Katy's ass teased his hard cock he heard the air filling with Ashley's cries of pleasure. As Katy continued to rub against him he did his best to keep from touching her.

That is until the blonde said, "You know baby just because you can't leave the chair doesn't mean you can't touch me." Brandon hesitated and Katy coaxed him on, "Come on baby give my cute ass a squeeze, I know how much you love it. You know you want to baby."

Before he could stop himself Brandon reached up and with both hands grabbed her ass. Katy moaned in pleasure and said, "Good baby, now." She then raised her big boobs to face level and said, "Give my big boobies a sucking, you know how I love that." Brandon did not have to be told twice using his hands and mouth he showered her tits with attention.

Katy's moans joined Ashley's as both were clearly on their way to cumming. To help the process, one of Brandon's hands made it to Katy's dripping wet pussy.

He had no sooner put a finger in the hole than Katy immediately pulled it out and stepped back saying, "Nice try buddy but nothing that small goes in there." Then looking down at his hard dick she said, "Besides, it seems Brandon Jr. has been waiting patiently to do that job and I came over here on the understanding I was to be fucked. So..." She let the sentence trail and climbed onto his lap before lowering herself down onto the hard shaft.

"Ahhhhh" She said as she settled down on his cock. When she reached bottom she said, "Full of warm hard, cock...just the way I like it. Now for the really fun part!"

Katy then began riding up and down on his cock her boobs doing their customary bounce as she did. Soon after she had started Ashley cried out signaling her climax and soon after Mel too came.

Minutes later Katy rode him hard saying, "Oh it feels so good harder baby harder."

Then through Katy's exclamations Brandon heard Ashley say, "Darling I release you from the chair. Give that little slut a hard fucking she'll never forget!"

Brandon smiled and gathering Katy in his arms he held the small body, still impaled on his cock, to him as he rose. He then held her there lifting her up and down on his hard shaft as she cried out in pleasure begging for more.

"She's right I'm a slut, your little slut! Fuck me like the slut doll I am! Oh god, fuck meeee!!"

Her words drove Brandon on and he fucked her harder and soon he felt her shaking in his arms as she rode and orgasm. He pulled out briefly as she recovered. He tossed her to the bed and after getting her on all fours he pounded into the warm hole in one fluid stroke. Mel and Ashley watched with awe as he kept at it venting the frustration of the past hour at being teased so much.

"Take slut, take it all! This is what you get for being a tease a hard lesson!"

Katy responded right back, "Yes baby fuck me hard! Teach your tease a lesson! Oh god fuck me harder! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!!!"

The begging for it was the last straw for Brandon and after on last hard thrust he exploded into Katy's pussy. The feel of his cum in her pussy was enough to push her over the edge of a second orgasm as soon he felt her body tremble with its force.

When it was all finished Brandon drifted off to sleep the three women cuddling against him in someway. His last thoughts centered on Ashley the night before telling him to 'enjoy the ride'.

"I might just have to do that." He thought.

12