Complex Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy wore only her underwear and like Mel, she could have passed for a woman ten years younger. Not the college coed she could have passed for the day they met, especially given the short clearly 'mom' style hair cut she wore. Still as much of a boner inducing bombshell as she had been the day he met her, just in a MILF sort of way now. Again this was thanks to her own workout and the healthy diet. A diet which even Brandon had begrudgingly been following. Katy could be rather convincing when need arose.

This time after months of digging in his heels on it Katy made her point by ambush. One night she, Mel, and Ashley had him hold Leah, Kara, and the newborn Anna pretty much all at once she then said, 'Look into their eyes and explain to them why you won't take care of yourself. Why you won't be around to see their grandchildren.' The point was made and the argument over, anyone who said Katy wasn't smart seriously underestimated that woman.

Ashley too wore only her underwear. She was to only one that somewhat looked her age, but in a good way. It turned out Ashley was one of those rare women that got more beautiful as she aged. She still exercised and ate well too, just not as much as the other two. What was more amazing was despite the fact that she had had three kids, including twins, you wouldn't have a clue by looking at her. Little had changed in her physical shape, like Mel she had experienced a slight enhancement to her tits, but nothing major otherwise. Unlike the others she wore her hair shoulder length.

Mel got the party started by lying naked on the bed for him to admire, "It just you and us, and we should warn you. We are very, very hornyyy." Mel drug out the last syllable while teasing herself for effect.

As to further entice him Katy and Ashley removed their own remaining items and joined Mel on the bed in provocative poses.

"Come on darling. We want to make you feel real, real good..." Ashley said in a slow sexy voice even adding her southern drawl, which nearly ten years in the Midwest had stripped her of.

Brandon needed no more enticement and removed what clothes he had one and dove onto the bed where he was quickly set on by the three horny ladies.

As Ashley locked him in a deep kiss he felt a warm mouth envelop his hard shaft. When Ashley broke the kiss to moan in pleasure Brandon looked between them to find a redhead bobbing on his shaft and although he could not see her he was sure Katy's mouth was attached to Ashley's pussy.

"Enough teasing Mel take it for a spin." Brandon said.

Mel stopped sucking long enough to say, "Love to baby, but the rules say Ashley gets the first ride, you know that, your rules after all."

"Go for it Mel... Oh that's good Katy don't stop...you owe him a thank you anyway." Mel needed no further encouragement and seconds later Brandon was buried balls deep in her warm pussy. As she fucked him Brandon helped Katy by teasing his wife's dangling nipples. Not long Ashley came and the pair switched places.

Mel rode Brandon to a pair of her own orgasms before he exploded into her pussy. When she came down it was in time to see Ashley push Katy over the edge.

Ashley noting Brandon's free mouth moved over and straddled his head and said, "Lick me darling, make me cum hard." Brandon obliged and began licking his wife's juicy cunt.

Not long after he started he felt another mouth sucking on his dick. At first he thought it was Ashley, but in reaching up to play with her tits he realized she was straight back. It was then he realized the mouth belonged to Katy.

A little later the mouth left and was replaced by Katy's pussy. He went back to licking Ashley and enjoyed the tightness on his shaft as the blonde rode up and down on him. Not long after he felt Ashley lean forward and to the side a bit.

When he heard Mel's muffled cries of, "That's it baby, lick your husbands sticky cum from my pussy." He knew what was going down. For fun he played with Ashley's clit and swatted her still perfect ass. Ashley moaned in appreciation.

Sometime later all three girls were building toward another climax all of them having cum a few minutes before without changing position. This time Brandon too felt he was nearing cumming. To help he and Katy along he blindly reached out and finding her hips helped speed her up. She got the message and began riding him faster, he then held Ashley's hips to his face and assaulted her clit with his tongue. Ashley bucked and squirmed, but he held fast. He was rewarded with her warm cum covering his face moments later as it gushed from her pussy.

With Ashley taken care of, Brandon's hands returned to aid Katy as he fought cumming in her, he then helped her move up and down faster. Not long after Katy came again and it triggered Brandon's own release. As he lay there beneath Ashley and Katy enjoying his orgasm he heard Mel's cried of ecstasy as well and deduced that she too had cum.

The girls traded places one more time and this time he ate out Mel as Ashley fucked him and to his surprise Mel ate the new load of cum out of Katy's pussy. It did not take long before all four were closing in on orgasm and soon they all collapsed into the familiar sleep position.

"It's a good thing he had that surgery, because if not I would be sooo pregnant right now." Katy said groggily.

"I know," Mel said, "I swear he makes more of that stuff than he did on the island."

"It's your fault ladies, you know that right?" Brandon said smiling as he gathered Katy and Ashley closer to him. "If I didn't have three beautiful highly sexual ladies to fuck all the time I wouldn't have this kind of sex drive." They all playfully slapped him on the chest before saying good night.

Brandon had to agree though he too was thankful of the decision to get that procedure. After he had gotten them all pregnant the first try it was the logical thing to do after the twins were born and they all had the kids they had wanted. Besides, any draw backs were vastly over numbered by benefits, the foremost being sex with any of the three pretty much anytime and anywhere.

"Apparently including Mel's moms bed," he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep feeling at peace.

Unfortunately, it was short lived, as peaceful moments usually are. Outside forces would soon loom again and threaten his way of life.

12