Complex Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I'll look while you get your shower, your clothes are already up there waiting I pressed them this morning." Katy said heading to Mel's office as Brandon went upstairs.

When he got out of the shower sometime later and was putting on his clothes Katy strolled into the bedroom with a laptop.

As Brandon was half dressed this may have bothered him long ago, but as the years wore on Katy and Mel became less of 'friends next door' and more like additional spouses. As with many things in his life it was far too complicated to explain, so he just let it go and accepted it. The arrangement had its downfalls of course, piss one off and you have three angry women glaring at you, but it also had its definite advantages, like today for instance. The three ladies were working in unison to help him today, Katy and Mel using their talents and time to fill in for Ashley, who, due to her own teaching career had neither at the moment.

Not that Ashley's contributions should be lost as without her he would have over slept or have been swarmed by concerned children this morning, not to mention her vote of confidence in him in her message this morning that meant the world to him.

Katy's appearance in the room as he got dressed was to go over a few minor issues in his resume before she sent it to Mel for HR to review. When the problems had been fixed Katy emailed the document and proceeded to help Brandon get ready.

When he was all dressed he asked, "So how do I look?"

Katy smiled and said, "Very handsome, as usual, you'll do great." Then after fixing his tie, "Oh, I love you in a suit baby, I'm so hot I could..."

"Katy!" Brandon said, "Focus! As much as I'd love to take you up on that, I have to go."

Katy returned to her senses and said, "Yes, of course sorry Brandon."

As he strode from the room with her in tow, when he reached Mel's office he gathered the extra copies of his resume Katy had printed and a few other things in a briefcase. He then briefly stopped in the kitchen and ate lunch with Katy before gathering his stuff and heading out the door.

"Wait!" Katy said as he went to leave.

She kiss him on the cheek and said, "For luck from Mel." She kissed him deeply on the lips and said, "From Ashley." Then she pulled him into a full French kiss and grabbed his ass before breaking it and saying, "From me, for luck. Go get'em stud!"

Brandon smiled and said, "I will see you tonight."

He got one step out the door when Katy called out, "Oh, Brandon?" He turned and she said, "Be sure to give it to my wife good this evening, she's been a little too bitchy lately if you get my drift."

Brandon nodded smiling and said, "You got it babe." Chuckling a bit to himself, thinking that only Katy would say that out loud, and only in his life would it make sense.

The rest of the afternoon went great. The position was all Mel had promised and apparently so was he in the eyes of HR. He wasn't sure who was more excited during the interview process and tour, him or the interviewers. What's more it seemed Brandon had received a bit of negotiating help from Mel when HR said in closing,

"Well your references all check out, particularly Ms. Murphy in finance, she seems quite impressed with you and so are we quite frankly. She indicated to us what your salary and vacation, and benefit demands were and as we believe it would be foolish to let you hit the open market next week. We have not only agreed to them, effective immediately, but have sweetened it a bit. We are throwing in an extra week vacation and 10k a year. We hope that will persuade you to join our little team here."

Brandon was shocked, but remained cool and said, "Yes, well of course I will have to look over figures and figure out when exactly I'm eligible to make the change. I still have some personal things to iron out of course, but I think barring any major issues, I can say that everything sounds great and it would be my pleasure to take your offer."

"When will you know, Mr. Metcalf?"

"Tomorrow morning should be enough time I think. I still won't be sure when I can start, ordinarily I would give two weeks, but given my current employers plans I'm not sure that's necessary."

"Well regardless Mr. Metcalf, the division in question won't be ready until April 1st. We'd prefer the manager, that's you we hope, would come in the week before to get things sorted out and ready to roll before the rest of the staff arrives on the first. So regardless we won't need you for two weeks. We trust that should be enough time to handle business with your current employer." Brandon nodded and the woman added, "One other thing Mr. Metcalf, should you decide to take the job, we will put our legal team at your disposal to advise you during the transition. We'd rather not lose you due to some legal technicality." Brandon smiled thanked them and shook hands.

Later that evening Brandon walked into the only occupied office in the finance department to find Mel seemingly hard at work. He knocked quietly on the open door and she looked up and smiled.

"Well it's about time!" she said rising from her chair as Brandon entered and closed the door behind him. Her usual business 'ice queen' persona fading instantly as she giddily ran to him and kissed him deeply. "So?" she asked looking into his eyes after the kiss broke.

Brandon smiled and said, "Melissa Murphy, you ask that as if you did not call HR as soon as I left."

Mel kissed him again and said, "Oh, you know me too well baby. Sure I called, but the question stands, HR said you had to think it over."

"Yes, well as I apparently had a negotiator tell them my demands, it was hard to accept without looking foolish." Mel got angry.

"They tried to be cheap then."

"On the contrary, they offered an extra 10k a year and another week of vacation. Still I found it prudent to know what I was accepting before I said yes. Not that I don't trust you Mel, it was more principal."

Mel's eyes lit up, "Brandon that's wonderful. I knew they were serious but wow!"

Brandon smiled at her excitement and said, "Yes well, while talking business is all well and good. I must say having a beautiful woman in my arms is leaving me a little distracted Mel. I believe I came up here for other reasons Melissa?" Then after a pause he said, "Or do I need to bring Missy out to play?"

"Of course not baby. I apologize." She said kissing him again.

"You're forgiven," he said breaking the kiss then added, "But I will need to see the delicious tits of yours as repayment."

Mel smiled and said, "Yes sir," as she stepped back and unbuttoned her fancy blouse and pulled it loose from her skirt before tossing it to the floor. She then removed her bra and stood topless and asked, "Better?"

Brandon reached forward and pinching her hard left nipple said in a stern voice, "Better what Melissa?"

"Better sir!" She screamed out.

"Good girl." Then playing with her tits he said, "Yes, my dear, much, much better." After a bit he stopped and looked at her and said, "You know Mel, last night when I agreed to do this I intended it to be a thank you fucking. Then your darling little slut of a wife let slip that you've been 'bitchy' lately. Which I know to mean that somebody has been ignored lately, eh Missy?" Mel closed her eyes in shame and Brandon continued.

"Then if that wasn't enough I find you here tonight in your favorite 'fuck me' skirt." Brandon said indicating the rather short skirt Mel had on. "Which I know you did not come to work in Melissa. As Mel, the uber bitch 'ice queen', never would be caught dead wearing that in front of her subordinates." Mel tried to drop her gaze but he held her chin to stop her and grinned, "So, if I'm not mistaken Melissa you've let Missy have way too much power lately, so it seems we will play by her rules tonight." Mel shed a few tears and nodded.

"Good," Brandon said remaining firm, "Then get on your knees like the slut you are and suck me off."

In a move that would shock all those who occupied the desks outside the closed office door Mel willingly dropped to her knees, fished out Brandon's dick, and began sucking it like a cheap whore.

This was an old game of theirs, born shortly after Mel's arrival in Chicago. It had started one day when Katy had admitted in frustration to he and Ashley that no matter what they did in bed Mel seemed unsatisfied. Mel had been working late on a big project all that week and was under huge stress, which could have been aiding matters.

One night on a hunch Brandon tested a theory and showed up at Mel's office, after hours, similar to tonight. Unlike this evening, she was hard at work and it was not until he made his presence known that she broke her concentration. That night like this one he decided to confront what he felt was the problem and demanded to speak to Missy. Mel resisted arguing she had nothing to do with it but after very little sexual coaxing the persona emerged.

Once in the open Missy admitted she was frustrated and missed him. The sex and the feeling of well being when with him, he was her master and he had not been taking care of her like he did before. Brandon responded by having Mel expose her tits, then he bent her over her own desk lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and fucked her hard.

He did it out of anger and when it was over he explained to a scared Missy that it wasn't her fault, it was her mistress's fault and demanded to speak to Mel. When Mel resumed control she was rather pissed.

"How dare you!" he remembered her saying outraged at what he had done.

Brandon was not going to be told off and said, "No Mel how dare you! That little slut inside you only has control when you give it to her. When you deny that which you want, she gets control. You do it long enough and she starts affecting your mood. The move here was not about Katy, or me, or Ashley at all was it Mel? Face it Missy was getting to powerful and you needed help, and rather than ask me for it or find a way to deal with her you try to ignore it. Or worse trick me into helping you. Mel you are my friend and I will do anything to help you, but you must deal with this, she will tear you apart if you let her. You and I both know what she's born of and its not exactly happy memories Mel."

"That doesn't give you the right to do what you did!" Mel snarled at him.

"Doesn't it?" Brandon asked, "Mel I've kept your little secret from your wife and my fiancée, so that means I alone, outside of you, bear the burden for what that slut does to you. If you think I'm going to let her wind you up so tight that you can't think straight and then hurt someone I care about, which includes you I might add, then you are mistaken." She looked at him livid then as the words sunk in finally the anger melted and she broke down in tears. Scared it seems at the influence the persona had. Brandon hugged her close and said soothingly, "Mel I beg you find a way to deal with this, before it destroys you." A tearful Mel nodded.

Over the years the urges had faded. Popping up on occasion when Mel was at her weakest. Brandon remembered the 'home invasion' game they had played a few weeks before Leah was born, where the 'burglar' roughly fucked a very pregnant Mel and her little slut of a wife.

Brandon's ability to process more faded as Mel's sucking got more vigorous. He halted her efforts and like the first time had her bend over her desk and after raising the skirt and lowering her panties fucked her from behind on her desk.

Mel not only took the treatment she begged him to go harder, half way through Brandon got and idea and pulled out. Then he rubbed her juices on his shaft before pressing into her well muscled ass.

When he was in he asked, "How do you like that ice bitch, how does it feel to have my cock in your ass?"

"Oh God master it feels so good, fuck my tight ass please!" She screamed out and Brandon obliged. For several minutes he fucked her ass before the tightness got to him. To speed Mel along he planted a few fingers in her pussy as well. It worked and soon Mel came hard followed my Brandon cumming in her ass shortly after.

Brandon partly expected her to be upset as he had brought to surface something she had spent a year trying to get rid of, but to his surprise she wasn't that upset.

"I may have been before therapy," she explained later as they dressed, "But the truth is I had a breakthrough about this particular game recently. Turns out the illusion of the loss of power here is a turn-on. See I never give up power here, not really, I mean I control the when and who. Giving in to you is not a risk because for one I trust you, and two I have most of the leverage in our relationship. So today was my choice I was me through the whole thing and you know what, I enjoyed it. So thanks Brandon." She gave him a quick kiss and headed for the door.

Brandon just shook his head in amazement and followed her out. He would never get these women as long as he lived. At least now he had some control of his professional life thanks to Mel though. The rest of his life, now that was another matter entirely.

12