Complex Relationship Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two in matrimony; if there is anyone present who thinks these to should not be wed let them speak now or forever hold their peace." There of course was no objection and the short ceremony began. After a quick reading it was time to recite the vows.

Katy looked into Mel's sparkling green eyes and said, "I, Katherine Claire Hemmings, take you Melissa Erin Murphy, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Brandon saw Ashley tear up with joy and grabbed her hand and was pleased to feel her squeeze it in response. Then Mel looking into Katy's deep brown eyes repeated the vows to Katy with the names reversed. The two then exchanged rings and lit the large candle using their own smaller ones. Then finally, the man on the TV said the words the two brides had longed to hear.

"I now pronounce you Wife and Wife, you may kiss the bride." Katy and Mel pulled up each others veils and shared a passionate kiss. When it was finished the man on the TV said, "May I present Mrs. and Mrs. Melissa Murphy."

A slight cheer went up from the two observers and then the group made their way to a coffee table that held a small cake and a bottle of champagne. Brandon opened the champagne and poured four glasses and gave a quick toast.

"Mel and Katy, what can I say, other than I have rarely seen such devotion between two people. I know you will be happy with each other for the rest of your days, may they always be filled with joy and happiness." They all then took a sip of the champagne and Ashley spoke up giving her toast.

"I do not have much to add to that, but personally I would like to thank you both for helping me see the important things these past few days. Thank you for all you have done for me and may you always find fulfillment in each other."

They all drank more champagne then cut the little cake and after eating it danced a quick few songs, with each of the four dancing with each other for a song. At the end(,) as a joke(,) both brides took off each others garters and handed them to Brandon and tossed both their bouquets to Ashley.

"You two would not be trying to say something would you?" Brandon asked in a suspicious tone. All four paused for a second then bust out laughing. It was then that Brandon noticed the red fabric in with the white garters and recognizing it, turned puzzled to Katy, and opened his mouth.

"They fell out of your bag this morning," Katy said seemingly anticipating his question. Then she added, "Mel found them, boy was she pissed, she thought you had been in on your roommates' fun. Don't worry I straightened it out." Brandon thought a second and took her aside.

"Look Katy I am flattered and all, but really I do not want them." He said giving her the red panties back. "I know you meant well, but seeing these is not a good thing for me. It makes me remember how they got the way they are and that thought sickens me too much. So here, get rid of them. I also brought the memory card if you want to get your pictures too."

"I understand," She said with a smile. "I'll toss them if you do not want them, I am not offended in the least." Katy then said seductively, "As for my pictures, keep them. I took them while thinking of you." As she rejoined the other two, Brandon stood stunned for a minute before pocketing the card and joining the three ladies.

The four friends then chatted briefly before Katy and Mel said thank you while shooing out their two friends. Brandon ad Ashley looked at each other standing outside the room looking at a door that had just been slammed and locked behind them. They chuckled and Brandon said, "I think they want to start their honeymoon." Ashley laughed and nodded her agreement.

*******

After Mel had closed the door behind them and locked it she turned to face Katy with lust in her eyes. Wasting no time, the small blonde flew across the room and hugged her tight before they began to make out passionately. In seconds their tongues were intertwined in each other's mouths.

They broke the kiss after several minutes and looking into her new wife's eyes Mel reached down and picked up Katy and cradled the blonde in her powerful arms. Katy put her arms around the redhead's neck and showered her face with kisses as Mel carried her to the bedroom where the real fun would begin.

First, though they would have to hang up the gowns, as at least Katy's needed to look unworn for the next day. After taking a brief respite to rid themselves of their bridal wear the pair resumed their sexual dance in the bedroom. Both were wearing white underwear that fit their dresses. Katy had bought two sets lingerie to go with her gowns, one for tomorrow that it was assumed her 'husband' would see, and one for tonight. It was tonight's set that was far sexier, as this evening meant far more to both women.

"Oh, Mrs. Murphy," Mel heard in a sexy voice coming from behind her as she finished hanging her dress in the closet. Mel turned to the source of the voice and found her new wife standing in a sexy pose in the open doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom. Mel could see the lust in the busty blonde's eyes and eager to help quench it she walked toward the doorway.

"Yes, Mrs. Murphy?" she asked in response to Katy's question.

"I'm feeling mighty lonely over hear.." Katy said as Mel moved toward her.

"Well, let's fix that," Mel said and swept the tiny blonde up into her arms. Once up in the air, Katy retaliated by grabbing her wife's face and kissing her deeply. The pair stayed like this until Mel decided it was time to move on and walked over to the bed and gently tossed Katy onto it. Katy immediately rolled onto her back. Mel pounced straddling the busty blonde's body with her powerful legs. Then placing a hand on each of Katy's shoulders, she pinned Katy to the bed. Katy did not mind this as she was soon engaged in an intense French kiss.

As the kiss continued the ever horny Katy's hands went exploring and found the clasp in the front of Mel's bra and releasing it, she began playing with Mel's now exposed nipples. Mel moaned as her lover began tweaking the engorged nubs while their tongues danced. Mel then felt Katy's left leg shift up and knew exactly where it was headed, and sure enough seconds later Katy's knee began rubbing against Mel's defenseless crotch.

"This girl simply does not play fair," Mel thought as her brain began clouding as several pleasure centers began to approach overload. Katy's skilled fingers worked Mel's now painfully hard nipples while kneading and squeezing the red-head's tits in just the way Mel liked it. Mel's tits were nothing on Katy's by any means, but she was still proud of her set. If Katy's were closer in size to a volleyball, Mel's were slightly larger than a softball.

However, it was Katy's skillful maneuvering of her knee that had Mel in a bother. Despite not being able to part Mel's swollen lower lips and the panties that obstructed direct contact, Katy had managed to stroke Mel's pussy in just the right way. Mel could feel the panties beginning to stick to her crotch as her juices began flooding out of her tight crevice. As Katy worked the redhead's panties began sticking to her dripping crotch and eventually began to rub on Mel's swollen clit.

Mel's brain had now become too foggy to avoid what was coming. Mel opened her eyes briefly and stared down into the deep brown eyes of her blonde lover. Mel saw a twinkle in Katy's eyes just before she felt the small knee move faster and the blonde's fingers give both her breasts and aching nipples a hard squeeze. It was too much for the tough redhead and her eyes broke contact with Katy's as they rolled back in pleasure. Her body shook as she felt her juices gushing out of her now spasming pussy.

Using her wife's orgasm to her advantage, Katy turned the tables on her pleasure stricken lover and flipped Mel on her back. Mel, still recovering from the orgasm barely noticed as she was stripped of her bra and the blonde knelt across her midsection.

"Cheater," Mel gasped out when she had finally come down from the orgasm.

"You left me little choice dear, besides you enjoyed it didn't you?" Katy responded with a look of innocence. She looked angelic in that moment with her now loose blonde hair framing her face and slightly glowing as it reflected the light sources her head now obstructed from view.

"Yes, but that's hardly the point." Mel said, then she smiled wickedly and reached upward saying, "And speaking of points..."

"Don't you dare..." was all Katy got out before Mel had the front of the blonde's bra open. The two large mounds of flesh spilled out and Mel immediately put the two pencil eraser sized nubs between her fingers and began rolling them. Katy's protests fell off into a long moan of pleasure as Mel worked the nipples.

"What was that my dear?" Mel asked with a smile, "Suck your tasty nipples? Don't mind if I do, thanks." Mel gave a slight tug on the sensitive nubs and the blonde lowered them level with Mel's mouth obediently. Mel, knowing her partner had extremely sensitive tits decided not to use a free hand to grope at the blonde's pussy, instead she focused on Katy's most prominent and sensitive feature.

Mel gathered Katy's left nipple in her mouth, and after licking the swollen tip with her tongue, sucked hard on the nipple as if she were trying to milk her lover. Her left hand kneaded the tit she was sucking on while with her right she teased the nipple of Katy's right tit. After a few minutes of this Mel switched her sucking to the right tit and every so often would switch back and forth between the two. She could tell Katy was in heaven. Katy had just played Mel like a fiddle, and now Mel was returning the favor.

The knowledge the two had acquired about each other over the years raised their lovemaking to new levels, but there was something else tonight in the frenzy of sexual activity, it was an awareness of the connection they had just forged; one they were here to consummate. Mel increased her pace and she even felt Katy relax a bit as she let Mel's ministrations on her tits take her over. Seconds later Katy exploded in a massive orgasm.

Mel rolled the pleasure stricken Katy onto the bed to let her come down from the orgasm. The connection she had felt with Katy made her so horny she felt she would explode. She lay there on the bed recovering her own breath after the frenzied sucking she had just performed, when she felt Katy stir beside her and crawl on top of her.

This time she did not trap Mel but softly kissed her, it was a slow and tender and shared all the emotion they had felt moments before. In that moment both lovers knew that the other was thinking how much they loved the other, it was like their minds were one. Then Katy began kissing her way down Mel's body.

She kissed down Mel's neck, to her strong shoulders, over the soft breasts, and still sensitive nipples kissing each one tenderly as she had Mel's lips. She lingered at the sensitive zones for only a second before continuing down the torso, over the hard abs and tight stomach. Mel felt Katy skip her pussy as she lips kissed her inner thighs. Mel was so caught up in the kissing that she hardly noticed Katy removing her panties. Only when she felt the cool air rush over her damp pussy did she realize what Katy was up to. Katy continued to kiss her way down the strong thighs while pulling the wet panties down the shapely legs.

Katy then teased her way back up Mel's legs to the red-head's dripping wet pussy. It was as Mel felt the tender kiss on the dripping slit that her previously closed eyes shot open. She looked down her own body and saw two deep brown eyes staring at her from between her own thighs.

As Mel and Katy's eyes met Katy began to use her talented tongue to part the swollen lips of Mel's pussy. Katy then began her customary attack on Mel's pussy with the flexible tongue. It was always the same and always absolutely mind blowing, but this time the pair never looked away from each other. As Mel had said the night before, the other blonde was good, but none could compare to her Katy. As usual Katy brought her lover to the brink several times before finally and mercifully letting her lover have her pleasure. This orgasm was just too much for Mel to handle, the look and the pleasure had been too much and after several seconds of indescribable sensations the redhead simply blacked out.

Mel was not out that long, but when she awoke, it was from a jolt to her pussy. Mel quickly determined that she had been wakened by Katy putting pressure on her very sensitive clit. Upon seeing her love open her eyes, Katy removed her own panties and laid down on the bed spreading her legs, Mel needed no second invitation. The redhead dove toward the tiny blonde and immediately put her face in the blonde snatch.

While Katy's method had been to slowly tease, Mel's, as she had done the night previous to the stranger, was hard and fast. While Katy coaxed one extremely powerful orgasm out of her lovers, Mel simply powered her way to inducing multiple small orgasms that built in strength as they came over her partner. That was what Katy was now experiencing. As she went over the hill of the first orgasm, Mel felt the blonde thighs clamp down as she sped up her licking. After a few minutes Mel had lost count of the number of times Katy had cum and the attack only stopped when Katy collapsed as a result of the actions of the speedy tongue.

Both women stopped to catch their breath for a few minutes, and other than the occasional kiss, just lay on the bed. After the respite was over Katy produced a strap-on from the drawer and helped Mel put it on.

Mel walked on her knees over to Katy and positioned the 10" long tool at the entrance of the saturated pussy. She slowly pushed it into Katy as the blonde moaned. As the tool met resistance in Katy's pussy, Mel felt it push back slightly into her pussy and rub against her own clit giving her pleasure as well. Katy began to match Mel's strokes. When Mel pushed in Katy pushed the toy back against Mel's clit, slowly working the redhead toward orgasm.

The rhythm between the two lovers continued for nearly a half hour, in which time they had changed positions several times. They fucked with Mel on top, Katy on top, doggy style, side ways, and a variety of other creative positions that they seemed to invent on the spot. All while they would kiss and grope at each other any chance they got. Finally, both women began to feel their orgasms building at the same time. They laid facing each other and working in such unison causing the tool to drive each to new levels of stimulation. Not long after they came together in a massive orgasm and collapsed.

For the next few minutes lay clutched together in each others arms shuddering from the orgasms that wracked their bodies. When they had recovered Mel spooned against Katy's back.

"Oh, Mel that was so wonderful," Katy said as Mel wrapped her arms around the blonde, "Thank you Mrs. Murphy, you were amazing."

Mel responded by embracing her lover tighter and saying, "My pleasure, Mrs. Murphy, anytime. You were not so bad yourself."

"Thanks," Katy said then after a beat said, "Good night my lovely wife."

"And goodnight to you, my beautiful bride." Mel said, and shortly after both she and Katy were asleep after what had been probably the happiest hours in their lives.

12