Complex Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said in a soft voice. Brandon just nodded his understanding. Then a sudden realization hit him, in the impassioned exchange he had just cum in her.

"What is it?" she asked seeming to note his distress.

"I just came in you, given our circumstances that is a big problem."

"You are sweet," She said with a smile, "But no I don't think we have to worry. First off I'm not fertile right now and second," Her voice went icy, "With the high likelihood we would face rape from John and his friends I made sure I was on the pill. The last thing the world needs is one of those assholes reproducing.

"Fortunately, I'm not the only one of the captives who is protected either. I'm pretty sure Katy and Mel were on the pill as well. After what happened to her mom Mel is taking no chances and Katy's dad is far too overbearing to take any chance of his little girl getting knocked-up. So we should be covered." Brandon sighed with relief and nodded.

A little while later Brandon asked, "So, how did you know?"

"What?" Ashley replied confused.

"That I would make it, that I would survive."

"You told me, when I asked if you were a scout. You said you were trained in survival, I figured if it came to it you could survive."

"Still, kind of risky, especially with the storm and all."

"Yeah, I had not counted on that." Then she looked in his eyes and said, "Believe me it was one of the hardest things I have ever done setting you loose, but I figured with the lower amount of drugs I gave you and the vest and lighter you would stand a decent chance. And I was right, look at you, you're alive and well. I also must say that this beach is far better than the one I was staying at." That brought Brandon back to his mission.

"Now that you mention that, where is it? There is still a lot of daylight left and I hardly think we should leave Katy and Mel in the hands of John and William."

"I wouldn't worry about that too much boy. You'll be joining those two soon enough," said a voice from the edge of the trees. Brandon's blood froze as without he recognized William's voice.

12