Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Two weeks passed since that first dream. Every night since, I had similar dreams, all of which featured me either about to fuck, or actually fucking, my daughter. During the days I could barely look at Alison without getting aroused. The grace of her walk, the cute way she scrunched her face and tapped her pencil on the table when she was working on a math homework problem, how her smooth skin and toned muscles moved as she walked, how she balanced on the tiptoes of her delicate feet as she stretched up to reach a glass from the top shelf of the kitchen counter: where once these things just made me proud of my little girl, now they made me horny.

Evenings were the worst. After dinner she would inevitably change into her pyjamas, which were really tight spandex shorts or lacy, boy-cut booty pants, and either a camisole shirt or a sports bra. She was comfortable wearing relatively little around her dad, because why wouldn't she be? It's not like he was some old lech who would ogle his little girl, right? Ha, if only she knew.

I found myself stealing glances at her when I could get away with them, marveling at the hard nipples topping her big round boobs and poking through the thin material of her tops, how tight the bottoms hugged the soft curves of her delectable ass, even sometimes getting a quick glimpse of her crotch, painfully aware that only an inch of fabric, maybe less, shielded her precious jewel from me. I knew it was wrong and I felt so dirty, but I felt compelled to do it anyway. Here I was, Alison's father, charged with, first and foremost, protecting her from evil, yet with my lewd thoughts it was clear my toughest job would be to protect her from myself. My mind swam with desire, shame, lust and guilt, and I thought more than a few times that this must be what hell was like, to want what I could never have.

*****

When the next Saturday came around, I was out for much of the day, first working out at the gym and then doing some grocery shopping and other errands. Alison would often accompany me on these trips but declined this time, saying she had a school project she needed to work on. As much as I love spending as much of my free time as possible with my daughter I welcomed being alone this time. I hoped that being out of the house and having a list of tasks to accomplish would help give me perspective and clear my head of the turmoil I had recently found myself in.

I returned home and put the groceries away, energized with my productive day. "Ally!" I called out. No answer. I checked around the house to look for her. She wasn't upstairs, so I started my way down to the games room in the basement.

I stepped down two stairs before I stopped, frozen where I stood.

Alison was not facing my direction, so I didn't think she could see me, but her body was in full view to me. She had a tight t-shirt on but not much else. Her pants were temporarily discarded to the side, and she had only what appeared to be very small and thin yellow panties covering her private parts down below. Her right hand was down those panties, rubbing and circling her pussy. Her left hand was up her shirt, caressing one of her breasts and teasing her nipple. She was softly sighing and moaning happily from her self-administered pleasure.

Had Alison not heard me get home? What was she doing taking a chance masturbating in a place where I could easily walk in and find her? Those were questions I should have been asking myself. Instead my cock grew hard and thick, straining against my jeans, as I beheld my beautifully luscious baby girl play with herself. What I knew was that I should go back upstairs, right now if not sooner, and forget what I saw; what I wanted was to run downstairs and fuck my daughter until she screamed my name in ecstasy while I filled her virgin pussy with my hot sticky seed. I did neither of those things; I was simply rooted to the spot, watching the erotic show unfold before me. Then I heard her say softly, "Oh Daddy!"

I was terrified. Had she seen me? Heard me? I kept watching, fully expecting her to stop and cover herself and be totally embarrassed at being caught. Not only did she not stop, if anything her intensity increased. Faster and faster she fondled herself, getting closer and closer to orgasm. Now I was horny AND confused. Just when I thought I could finally move again, I heard my daughter, my sweet little Ally, whisper these words in so quiet a voice, yet they rocked my world more than the loudest scream.

"Oh Daddy, please make me cum, I need you so bad!"

I nearly fainted and blew my load at the same time. My knees almost gave way and I choked with panic, certain I would do something stupid to give away my location. By some miracle it appeared I would get away with my voyeurism. Alison softly squealed and shuddered as her orgasm took hold. Soon after, she fell asleep, with what looked like a satisfied little grin on her face. I stayed where I was for a couple more minutes, watching Alison's chest slightly heave up and down as she slept. When I was sure she wouldn't notice me, I practically ran to the upstairs bathroom and furiously masturbated. I then went to my bedroom and flopped on my bed to wallow in my disgust.

*****

The next weekend was a long weekend, and Alison had plans to go to a cottage with Candace and some other friends. We said our goodbyes on Friday evening. I hoped she was careful and didn't get into trouble but I was secretly glad for the break. I was having a hell of a time keeping my composure around her lately, what with my lurid dreams and fantasies of deflowering my daughter. And the erotic show she had inadvertently put on for me only complicated things. It was all part of a fantasy for her, just part of the process of understanding her own body and sexuality, right? Had to be! There was simply NO WAY she actually wanted to have sex with her father, right? I wasn't sure of that. I wasn't sure of anything anymore. Except for one thing. This cannot happen. This WILL not happen. I will not give in to my basest instincts and seduce my daughter. No way. No how.

I took advantage of the long weekend to do some much-needed projects around the house. It felt good to get out in the warm spring air, get a bit of a sweat going and make things look nicer. I was just finishing cutting the lawn early on the holiday Monday when, much to my surprise, a car pulled into the driveway and out stepped Alison and Candace.

"Hey girls, I didn't expect you back so soon. How was the weekend?"

Candace said, "It was fun, Mr. MacD."

"Yeah, Daddy," Alison chimed in. "We all had a good time but we were all pretty tired so we decided to head back home early."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Candace, do you want stay for a bit, have a Coke or something?"

"Thanks but no thanks, Mr. MacD, I need to get home and have a nap."

So we said our goodbyes and left, and once again I was alone with my daughter. My sexy daughter. I could already feel a stirring in my damned cock.

"Looks like you've been working up a sweat Daddy. Come on in and relax. I'll get you a cold beer!"

Was that a hint of teasing I heard in Alison's voice? "Thanks Ally, a beer sounds great about now."

I walked behind my daughter, scolding myself but unable to look away from her ass seductively swaying right in front of me. I sat on the couch and took the beer Alison handed me. It went down so good I drained it in a few quick gulps.

"Wow, you have been working hard! That went down like nothing!" Alison exclaimed as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, yard work always makes me thirsty. Thanks for getting me the beer, I'm pretty sweaty right now, so I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Wait, Daddy! You must be tired and sore from all that hard work. Let me give you a massage first!"

All sorts of alarm bells went off in my head, telling me this was a terrible idea. "Oh I don't know Ally, you don't want to be too close to me right now when I'm so grimy..."

Alison didn't listen. She was already behind the couch, massaging my shoulders and neck. Damn if it didn't feel good! "That's OK Daddy, I don't mind, in fact I kind of like it when you smell all manly!"

The massage was sensuous and relaxing. Against my better judgement I found myself surrendering to her touch. Slowly, almost without my noticing, Alison slid her hands down a little further, to my chest and abs. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the swell of her breasts outlined in her tight t-shirt.

"Mmmm, you're so strong, Daddy! I love the feel of your big, hard muscles. Are you enjoying your massage, Daddy?" Her voice was sweet and lilting, nearly putting me into a deep trance. I found myself only able to moan in response. She moved around front to face me, working her magic on my legs. It barely registered with me that by now she could see the tent in my shorts as my traitorous cock swelled and throbbed.

"Ooooh Daddy, you must be really enjoying this. I'm so glad I can make you feel so good. Poor Daddy, you look so stiff down there. Let me help you with that..." With that, she rubbed her hand over my pulsating erection, sending shivers throughout my body. She gently pushed my shorts down and gripped my member. Her delicate fingers just did fit all the way around. She started pumping my cock, moving her hands up and down the shaft. She was giving me an incredible handjob...

Wait, I thought... holy shit MY DAUGHTER IS GIVING ME A HANDJOB!

I leapt up, frantically pulling up my shorts and backing away, as frightened as I'd ever been. "God, Ally, what are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Was I doing something wrong?"

I was incredulous. "What?! Are... are you serious?!! You're not supposed to touch me like that!"

Alison looked deep in thought for a moment, like she was seriously thinking about the consequences of just what she had done. Then she started to cry. "Oh god Daddy, you hate me right now don't you?!"

"No... no honey that's not it at all! But... I mean... holy shit!"

She screamed, "No it's true Daddy, you do hate me!!" She ran to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. I knocked on it a few times, pleading with her to come out so we could talk about this. She only continued to cry in great big heaving sobs that nearly destroyed me. I slumped my shoulders, cursing my still semi-hard cock. I went to the fridge, grabbed another beer and drained it. Then another. And another. Then I went to the whisky.

*****

I woke up to the alarm at 4:00am with a blinding headache. With the intense pain and my morning fog I couldn't remember why I had to get up so early. Then I remembered; yesterday morning I set my alarm very early because I had a series of business meetings out of town this week and an early flight to get to my destination. But why was I so hung over?

Then the events of yesterday came flooding back to me. I groaned, wondering just how things had managed to spiral so badly out of control.

Somehow I managed to be ready in time, even with the suffering brought on by my hangover. By the time the taxi arrived to pick me up it was still too early to wake Alison and have the kind of discussion we desperately needed to have. I left her a note reminding her I'd be away, some instructions for the week, and ended it saying I loved her. It would have to do for now.

The week went by agonizingly slowly. Thank goodness I hadn't scheduled my first meeting until well in the afternoon that first day, it gave me just enough time to recover. I was able to perform my work duties without too much difficulty, but I was more worried about Alison than anything else. I tried several times to contact her, to no avail. I was worried sick. Finally I got a hold of her on Thursday night.

"Ally! I'm so glad to finally talk to you! Are you OK?"

"I think so. Are you OK with me? You don't hate me, do you?"

"Listen honey. What happened that day scared me very badly. Because of that I probably over-reacted. I don't hate you, Ally. I could never hate you."

There was a pause on the other end. "I didn't mean to scare you Daddy. I'm not sure what happened, to be honest. I'm sorry, can you please forgive me?"

"Yes honey, I do forgive you. But we really do need to talk about what happened. As adults."

"Yes, OK. I agree. As adults." I was relieved. She was sounding less like a scared little girl and more like a mature young woman.

"Well I need to go now but I should be home at about 6:00pm tomorrow. I'll see you then?"

"Yes Daddy, I'll be home tomorrow to meet you. I can't wait. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Bye Ally."

"Bye Daddy."

*****

Both the rest of the business trip and the flight home were uneventful, for which I was very thankful. The taxi dropped me off at my house at about 6:15 in the evening. I was glad to be home. I was a little nervous about the talk I had planned with Alison, even though I'd rehearsed how it would go in my head a hundred times during the trip home. I knew what had to be done though, and, despite my own struggles to contain my attraction to my daughter, I was confident we'd both put this incident behind us forever and carry on as before.

I walked in the front door of the house. "Ally?! I'm home!"

I heard her voice, slightly muffled, from down the hall. "Hi Daddy! I'm just in my bedroom getting changed. I'll be out in a few minutes!"

"OK honey!"

This gave me enough time to dump my luggage in my bedroom and quickly change out of my business suit into jeans and a t-shirt. I went back to the living room and sat down to read the newspaper. Several more minutes passed by. Alison seemed to be taking an awful long time to get changed.

"Ally, what are you doing in there?"

"Patience, Daddy! I want to look nice for you after you've been away all week."

"That's OK, honey, it's really not necessary."

"Dad! Don't be silly, why can't a daughter dress up nice for her daddy?"

I sighed. No sense arguing about this any further, I thought to myself.

Finally I heard the bedroom door open. I had my head buried in the newspaper so I didn't see her walk out at first. I carefully folded the paper and started, "OK Ally, about last weekend..."

Then I looked up. And I could not believe what I saw.

Alison was a Victoria's Secret model come to life. She wore a white babydoll lingerie ensemble. The lacy, see-through overgarment did little to conceal her flat stomach and the curve of her hips. The plain white bra accentuated her pert, ample breasts. Her panties were scandalously tiny, a mere scrap of fabric covering her sex. She did a little pirouette in front of me to show me how little the panties hid her succulent ass from view. Her bare legs were smooth, lean and long. My little angel was built for sin, and it was enough to give a father a heart attack.

"Oh Ally, what are you doing?" I asked, placing my hands over my eyes as a shield from the temptation in front of me.

"Daddy, please look at me."

"Honey, you really need to get changed..."

"Daddy." Her voice was quiet and calm, yet so insistent, attacking my defences. She gently took my wrists and pulled my arms to my sides. "Look at me."

I looked at her, amazed at her incredible beauty. I was already uncomfortably hard.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

No matter how I answered this question it was trouble, so what else could I tell her but the truth? "Alison... you are more than just pretty. You are beautiful. So, so beautiful."

"Thank you Daddy." She smiled radiantly and sat down beside me, gently brushing her finger tips across my arm, giving me goose bumps. She leaned forward and kissed me briefly on the lips, all the while still stroking me. God she was so fucking hot! I had to resist but I wasn't sure if I could.

Alison locked her eyes on me, like she was looking into my very soul, and said, "Daddy, you always know the right things to say to make me feel special. You provide for me, protect me and make me feel safe. You love me like no other boy or man can. And you are one sexy stud! That's why I'm giving myself to you, Daddy. I want you to be my first. Please, take my virginity and be my lover."

I knew it was building to this, but it was still shocking to hear my daughter say those words. I gulped audibly and replied, "Ally, I love you so much, but this cannot be. You can't ask me to do this."

"Why not?"

"Incest is wrong, Ally. A father can never take his daughter to his bed and claim her as his lover. It's unnatural. It's wrong."

"But it can't be wrong Daddy. It feels so right! Besides, you even said so yourself."

"Alison! I did no such thing!"

"Oh, but you did, Daddy, in a way. You said I'd find the right man someday. And I have found him, it's you. You said I'd know deep down when I found the right man. And I know it and feel it with everything inside me, it's you. And you said last night we needed to talk about this as adults. Well I'm saying this as an adult woman, I want you to make love to me!"

How clever she was, to use my words against me. I was dumbfounded, unable to respond.

Alison now leaned against me, making sure I could feel her boobs pressed against my chest. She whispered in my ear, "Besides, I know you want me too."

And of course she was right. Had I not been dreaming of her, fantasizing about her, leering at her like a filthy creep? I could not ignore my base desires any longer. "Ally, I can't lie to you. I have watched you become a sexy young woman, and I've been without a love of my own for so long, I couldn't help but think what it would be like to touch you, taste you and make love to you. But that's no excuse. It's wrong for me to look at you and think of you in this way. I'm sorry Ally, I shouldn't have been doing that, I've not been a very good father lately."

She smiled and continued to whisper seductively, all the while trailing her fingers across my arm and chest, those light touches enough to drive me to the brink of madness. "I know you've looked at me differently lately, like a woman instead of just your daughter. I didn't know what to think at first, but I grew to love it, you made me feel so pretty and special. I started to wonder what it would feel like if you touched me. I wanted it so badly but you're such a good father, too good actually, I wanted you to forget you were my father so you could fuck me."

I reeled a little at the boldness in her words, but she was wanton with both love and lust for her father now, and she would not be denied.

She smiled, knowing the effect she was having on me and luxuriating in that feeling. "Daddy? Remember when you watched me play with myself?" Her voice was breathy and dream-like, but her words made me sit up in shock, images from two weekends ago of her masturbating and urging her Daddy to make her cum flooding back in my mind. So she had seen me after all.

Alison giggled. "Don't be upset, it's OK Daddy. I wanted you to see me. It was so exciting to know you were watching me, but what I really wanted was for you to run downstairs and fuck me. That's why last week I decided I had to take things in my own hands!"

With that she removed my shirt and undid my jeans. I was powerless to stop her. I even lifted my butt off the seat so she could more easily pull my jeans off me. She knelt down before me and freed my throbbing dick from my boxers. She looked up and said, "Now then, how about I finish what I started?" Then she softly, teasingly, licked my hard-on from tip to stem, before enveloping it with her mouth.

What a sight before me, something I thought I'd never see in a million years. My daughter, my pride and joy, going down on me. She took as much of me in her mouth as she could, sucking me up and down, sometimes speeding up to take me to the edge before backing off, trying to prolong the pleasure. It was the best blow job I ever had.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers