Complicated

Story Info
Diana is stuck listening to a "how we met" story.
3.5k words
4.49
32.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,747 Followers

There was a trick to smiling at people you didn't care about without letting it look fake. After five years playing the good hostess at her husband's parties, Diana had it down perfectly. "So how did you two meet?" she asked the couple in front of her, the ones she seemed completely unable to find an excuse to slip away from. Lizzie and...Alison, she recalled. Knowing names was another important trick. You never knew when the woman whose name you were forgetting was one of your husband's important clients. (Although it was more likely that the woman whose name you were remembering was hoping to get a better deal by ingratiating herself with her agent's wife.)

The two of them looked at each other, sharing one of those dreadfully romantic secret smiles. "Well," said Lizzie. Alison joined in and the two of them said, in perfect unison, "that's...complicated." Diana tried not to let her smile sag.

"You see," Alison said, her eyes twinkling with a hint of sinful merriment, "I had just moved to the West Coast to be with Carrie, who was an old friend of mine who came out to California to find herself and discovered after three years that she was actually bi. And after I was here for three months, she decided that she was also poly. Well, we negotiated that for about six weeks before long story short, we agreed to each open up the relationship to one other person."

Diana nodded, already opening her memory hole wide so that she could let the story pass directly into it without touching her brain. She didn't have anything against gay people, she really didn't, but she couldn't help noticing that all of them thought that their personal life just seemed so terribly interesting. As though nobody ever slept around except them. Diana had heard a dozen dozen stories where the interpersonal connections looked like one of those conspiracy diagrams, and they never got more exciting just because more people were involved.

"Meanwhile," Lizzie said, "I was just getting out of a stage production in Minneapolis, and I was also just getting out of a three-year relationship with my director. And trust me when I say that putting a couple thousand miles and a chain of mountains between myself and that break-up was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life." She gave a mock shudder, her face momentarily contorting into theatrical disgust before shifting back to a grin.

Oh, and they talked in rhythm, too. That was good. That was just perfect. There was nothing anyone liked more than being the third person in a two-way conversation delivered at them at a machine-gun pace. Diana thought about pretending to spot a crisis in another part of the ballroom, but the party was moving too smoothly for that. She was a prisoner of her own murderous efficiency.

Alison jumped in right on the tail of Lizzie's sentence. "So now I have a hall pass good for one other person, and nobody to use it on. Remember, I've only been in LA for about four months, and three of those I was being a good little homebody and not even making eyes at another woman. I'm completely at a loss. So I fall back on my oldest dating strategy, going all the way back to high school-I go out for field hockey. I know, it's so cliche, right? But trust me, it works."

Diana wondered if they rehearsed this or something. It certainly had the feel of an old anecdote delivered so many times that whatever actual memories it was based on were long ago supplanted by the narrative. Although looking at Alison, Diana could definitely believe that she played sports of some sort. She was wearing a strapless evening gown that showed off some definite muscles across the shoulders-not bodybuilder levels of physique or anything, but definitely someone who exercised beyond simply jogging on the treadmill every day. It was a significant contrast to Lizzie's sylph-like figure.

Lizzie cut in smoothly with, "And here I was, back in LA and running through my cash supply pretty quickly. I got a few parts here and there, which helped pay the bills and keep the lights on, but I definitely had more time than money. Which means the club scene was out. And I already decided over the course of my long Drive of Shame that I was not getting into another relationship. So I decided to solve all my problems at once by picking up some clients at a kink club."

And just like clockwork, the kinky sex part of the anecdote kicked in. Diana managed, with the kind of heroic effort that attracted her husband to her in the first place, not to roll her eyes. Again, she didn't want to make any mean-spirited generalizations, but straight people didn't volunteer this kind of detail to total strangers at parties. From her husband's straight clients, she got 'we met on the set of our last movie', or 'we met in college and moved to LA together', or 'he's my coke dealer and screwing him is cheaper than paying for drugs'. (Okay, not that last one. But there were times it was pretty fucking obvious.)

Alison took up her part of the chorus. "After about two weeks of field hockey, I got three or four nibbles. Not literally, although yes, Sharon did give me a hickey in the locker room that I had to pretend happened during a game to avoid embarrassing questions, but that's a whole other story. I decided that I might as well jump in with both feet, so I started dating this girl named Melody who was about six inches taller than I was and looked like she bench-pressed minivans to get a workout."

Diana sincerely hoped there wasn't a quiz. She'd picked up that the two of them probably got together while in relationships with other people, but beyond that it was all just a blur. Thankfully, she only had to smile and nod and pretend to care. As long as her eyes didn't literally glaze over with disinterest, she could get away with just the occasional change in facial expression. The other two clearly didn't want any actual input anyway.

Lizzie picked up right where Alison left off. "I don't want to brag, but I definitely had some admirers at the club. Actually, I want to do more than not brag, because there are some people I met through my fetish that I still know today, and they'd probably just as soon not talk about where we met. Let's just say it was an exercise in networking as well as a BDSM thing and leave it at that. The point is, I made money off the boys and had my fun with the girls, and I was pretty sure that I was going to leave it at that."

Diana wished sometimes that she wasn't so very good at looking interested in other people. It was a great skill as a socialite, and it certainly made her a very good partner for her husband; he could always find someone younger and prettier in LA, but he wasn't going to find someone who could help keep three hundred egos placated at a time. But it did mean that when she ran into someone who loved to dominate the conversation along with their wife, she was stuck with it for the duration. Diana was simply too well-trained in the arts of politesse to escape.

Alison continued with, "After a few weeks, Melody and I were getting along pretty well. And by that, I mean..." She fanned her face theatrically, and wiggled her eyebrows. "I mean, I never thought of myself as vanilla, but that girl was insatiable. She practically taped my hand to the flogger by our third date, and I got a better workout beating her ass than I ever did playing hockey. Which was good, because Carrie had started to spend a lot more time with her new girlfriend Jo, so I was on my own a lot of nights."

Diana refused to let any reaction show. She was already half convinced that the whole thing was their way of entertaining themselves-find the richest, classiest woman in the room and tell a bawdy lesbian sex story to see if they could get a rise out of her. Well, that wasn't happening. Diana had no great interest in fetishes herself, but she'd certainly accommodated a man or two in her lifetime. She was no prude. She simply retreated a bit further into herself and let her automatic 'good hostess' persona take over.

As if on cue, Lizzie stepped in with, "Now, I know what you're thinking. You're wondering whether women even paid for the services of a dominatrix. You'd be surprised. A lot of women really feel like they get a better experience if the person topping them is also female. Not that we're more sensitive or tender or anything-trust me, people who come to a fetish club don't come looking for sensitive and tender. But we are very empathetic. That's important when it comes to sex and kink. You always want to guide someone into a submissive state very naturally, so that they don't ever feel uncomfortable or strange with the process. I always had my choice of clients. And if I started seeing some of them privately, for free, outside the club? Well, nobody complained. Especially not them."

Diana just let the words wash over her, her mind fully disengaged from the situation. It was honestly numbing, being the constant recipient of this non-stop dual-channel blast of personal information with no way to involve herself in any of it. She felt like the two of them were sandblasting her brain to mush. But she was going to continue to be the perfect conversationalist, even if she wasn't actually being allowed to participate in the conversation. She continued nodding in all the right places, maintaining eye contact with the speaker, and generally acting like she was listening even though she'd long since stopped thinking about anything the women were saying.

She glanced over to Alison as the woman continued. "It was about four months after I met Melody that she started bringing me along to her play parties. Which was weird, because technically speaking I wasn't allowed to play with anyone but her, but I got a full view of the floor show every night while Melody went at it. It was so weird-she was the kind of woman you'd peg for a total top from a mile away, but she went completely into subspace the second you even touched her. Anyone who pegged her for a top usually wound up pegging her in a very different way, if you get my drift. Which you probably don't, but that's okay because you can just keep nodding like that."

Diana smiled, her neck feeling a bit wobbly as she bobbed her head in agreement. It felt like she'd been standing here forever, keeping her eyes firmly on first one, then the other. It felt like following a tennis match-back and forth, back and forth, always trying to maintain firm and unblinking eye contact. Diana couldn't even remember the last time she blinked. She felt a sudden, strange pressure to respond to something, but she'd already lost track of what it was.

Because Lizzie was already washing the nagging thought away with another tide of words. "Alison's completely right about Melody. She was so totally submissive. It was a real turn-on, and I was playing with her even before I knew Alison existed. She had a gift for going into deep subspace, getting lost in the scene and lost in my words and before you knew it she was completely gone, gone, gone. She was blank and mindless and incredibly obedient, and so happy to surrender her will to me. She was just so totally focused on my commands and my words that she didn't need to think at all. She was totally on autopilot, just staring vacantly and smiling and nodding and letting herself drift along to the flow. It was so sexy for her. She didn't consciously listen. She just heard and obeyed."

Diana gave Lizzie another loose nod, taking Alison's hand automatically as the other woman extended it. There was a moment's disorientation in her head-were they doing introductions again? Had time looped back around to the beginning of the party in some sort of eternal anecdote? But no, they were just walking her through the room as they continued their interminable duologue. Probably had something they wanted to show her.

She looked over at Alison as the story continued. "And after a few parties, I really got to know who all the players were. I got to know who could really wring all that perfect submission, that intimate pleasure of surrender out of a woman. And it was clear that Lizzie was irresistibly dominant. She made me want to submit, just like she makes every woman want to submit. But I was a two-woman girl, I thought, so it was out of the question. Until it turned out that Jo was actually Joe, and Carrie changed her mind about being bi again. And that meant that we could submit to Lizzie together. That sounded so hot-the two of us, kneeling before Lizzie and letting our wills melt in perfect unison."

Diana felt her smile becoming plastic and fixed as they led her out of the ballroom entirely and down the hall. She didn't fully understand what was going on anymore, and they certainly weren't giving her any time to think with their continuous stream of oversharing; she felt herself falling back more and more on the routine of being a good hostess. Smile. Nod. Stare. Agree. Listen. Defer. Diana's eyes glazed over as Lizzie took her other hand and they walked her through her own home.

As they walked, Lizzie spoke. "It's so sensual, dominating two women at once. You get to this point where the surrender of one reinforces the other, the control of the other reinforces the submission of the first. It's almost a kind of hypnosis, really. You know that you could just walk away, and you might even tell yourself that you're going to do that any second now, but for the moment it's just so much easier to be led. Easier to be docile and compliant like a good girl. Easier to slip deeper and deeper into my unbreakable will as you gaze at my eyes and let your thoughts drift into a sensual haze of obedience."

Diana stared at Lizzie as they walked and talked. For a moment she was vaguely confused-she was looking one way and walking another, and it felt so strange that her brain almost seemed to lurch out of gear. But Lizzie and Alison guided her so smoothly that she didn't need to look where she was going. She just needed to keep making eye contact, be polite and not interrupt, and everything would be smooth and natural and pleasant. She would go back to the party later. It would be rude to simply walk away right now.

Alison whispered, "It's so hot when we surrender our wills to Lizzie at the parties. It's so good to stare into each other's eyes and feel our minds melting into soft, smooth obedience. It's so sweet to stop thinking and simply become her mindless puppets. Lizzie always knows how to bring us so much pleasure. That's why I had to marry her. Because I wanted to belong to her. Because we wanted to belong to her. We want to belong to her."

Diana felt like she'd completely lost the thread of the story. Not that she'd been paying a tremendous amount of attention to it anyway, but she wasn't sure who 'we' referred to at all anymore. Was it that Carrie person? Or Melody? Or Jo? She was so preoccupied trying to figure it out that she didn't even notice Lizzie closing the door behind them as they went into one of the guest bedrooms.

"There we go," Lizzie said, guiding Diana onto the bed. "It's always the private parties that are my favorite. That's when I decided to make Alison my personal pet, when I had her alone just like this, and when I slowly pulled down her dress just like this, and when I teased her nipples with my fingers until her eyes fluttered with pleasure. Just like this. It's simply impossible to resist that kind of dreamy, hypnotic bliss. I don't want to brag, but I've never had any problems seducing a woman into blank, mesmerized surrender with my touch. Because it feels so good."

Diana hid a sigh. She hoped her husband was doing okay without her-it was pretty clear she wasn't going to get back to the party anytime soon, not when Lizzie and Alison were tugging all of her clothes off and playing with her breasts. She felt like she should say something, but it seemed rude to interject now. She was a good hostess. A good hostess always made her guests feel comfortable and at home. And judging by the way they were doffing their own outfits, Lizzie and Alison felt perfectly at home. She let them guide her onto her hands and knees on the bed with a vacant smile.

Alison cupped Diana's chin and said, "I know it's all so terribly confusing for you, all those names and dates and faces and words. It's okay. You don't have to think anymore, beautiful. Lizzie will do all the thinking for you, just like she does all the thinking for me. You can let all those thoughts drop away and simply listen to your feelings for a while. Let your body tell you how good it feels when I pet you like this. Let your pussy tell you how sexy it feels when Lizzie plays with it. Wet and blank and happy, just like a good girl."

Diana nodded. Or possibly Alison moved her head in a nodding motion. Diana couldn't tell anymore. She felt completely unmoored, her mind adrift in a sea of conflicting reactions and feelings and crumbling thoughts. She focused her remaining attention on Alison's eyes, locking onto them with a half-lidded stare as Lizzie pumped first two, then three fingers into her wet cunt from behind.

"You're a very good girl," Lizzie said, rubbing Diana's clit as she spoke in low, soothing tones. "You're blank and mindless and obedient, a good listener and a good hostess, a good little plaything for your guests and that's all you want to be. Feel those silly thoughts popping in your sleepy brain, leaving you open and docile and compliant as I fuck your will away. It's so easy now. All you have to do is obey. All you have to do is listen and follow my instructions like a good slave. No need to think, no need for anything but pleasure. My fingers rubbing away your resistance. My words smoothing away your mind. So hot. So sexy. So good."

Diana's eyes were hooded with exhaustion. The effort of keeping them focused on Alison's stare was massive, and she didn't know how much longer she could continue. Especially when they kept rolling back in her head with pleasure as Lizzie found her clit over and over, each time sending a white flash of euphoric bliss through her mind that drove everything else out of her head. She was a good...a good...she was good. Diana was good. Being good meant obeying. Diana was good.

"You're a good girl," Alison cooed, petting her hair. "You're a good girl and you're cumming so hard now, your sleepy eyes slipping shut and your sleepy brain shutting down. Cumming all those thoughts away, becoming a good girl like me. Surrendering to Lizzie. Lizzie thinks and you obey. Doing anything Lizzie asks. Anything at all, pretty slave. Anything at all. Because good girls obey."

Diana choked back a moan as her climax hit. It didn't even feel like an orgasm, it felt like her whole brain was narrowing down to a single point and that point was pure, inexorable bliss. She lost track of how long it lasted. Lizzie's fingers kept pumping in and out, pounding her until she couldn't resist the endless, mindless ecstasy that coursed through her whole body. Her mind shrank under the onslaught of pleasure, giving up one thought after another until only one idea remained in her mind. She was a good girl and good girls obeyed. She was a good girl and good girls obeyed. She obeyed. She obeyed Lizzie. She obeyed Lizzie. She obeyed Lizzie.

"You obey me," Lizzie said. Diana nodded blankly, her eyes closed and her mind empty. She obeyed Lizzie. In all things. Forever.

It was so simple, once they explained it all to her.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,747 Followers