Complicated Ch. 01

Story Info
Can love ever be straightforward?
5.9k words
4.47
43.6k
25

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

The following story ended up being a little longer than I feel comfortable writing (so this feels like a milestone) which is why I've split it into 10 chapters to make it an easier read. I take satisfaction in the fact that I'm submitting a complete story and hope it also turns out to be a good one.

Enjoy!

Subdued_Passion

------

"What the hell did you think you were doing?"

He slammed me hard against the wall. I doubt he realised he was hurting me. He was just so mad.

"Answer me!"

What was I going to say? That I was scared or uncertain? I mean, I was still trying to understand it all myself, so what kind of explanation was I supposed to offer him.

"Max please, I said I'm sorry." I whimpered.

He seemed unaffected. The rage emanating from his big and strong body felt real enough to scorch me. And yet it was that very sensation which would make want to sink into him; I may not have seen him mad like this before, but the sensation of feeling like I was on fire when in his presence was not. This was familiar, this was Max.

"Baby..."

"Don't." He harshly ground the word out through his teeth.

I wanted to look at him. I wanted to see his face, to look into his eyes to gauge what could possibly be going through his head. But he had me pressed up against the wall with my back towards him. I tried to crane my neck to look back at him but he acted quickly; he used his right hand to hold both my wrists behind my back while keeping my cheek pressed against the surface of the wall by covering the side of my face with the palm of his left hand; he'd made sure that I had no room for movement.

Fuming mad, he held me tightly to him. I could feel him all around me and it made me dizzy. I've always felt a thrill over the kind of power Max exerted over me.

"Max, please." I begged even as he pressed into me harder still. There was no doubt that he was angry, but I began to grow hopeful because I could hear him inhaling deeply; he was trying to calm himself. At that point the entire weight of his body was crushing me against the wall. His head was pressed against the back of mine causing his ragged and uneven breaths to tease the fine hair on the back of my neck.

He shifted a bit, I could tell as I could no longer feel his hardness pressed against my back. The distinct sound of a zipper explained why. His large hand took a hold of my hip- the grip was firm and then there was no movement, just a stillness I sensed that he may be experiencing some hesitation to follow through on whatever he'd thought to do next.

"No, it ends now." He shouted to himself- it sounded like he was going to act against whatever inner voice was reasoning with him.

He roughly yanked my pants and my panties along with them, down my hips- just low enough to allow him access but not bothering to take them off altogether. It must've been difficult trying to get them off completely while keeping me pinned. Not that I was struggling or fighting him in any way. I was in too much shock to move. I'd never felt so scared and most of all I couldn't believe that Max was going to rape me. I hadn't known him for long but till that point he'd always managed to make me feel safe. I stood immobilized by the shock of the knowledge that I was about to get raped and the worst part was that the thought excited me. I closed my eyes in shame and hoped he didn't realise how much this was turning me on.

He didn't bother checking if I was wet and ready for his thick cock before he began. He didn't bother asking me if this was what I wanted. Considering that I'd wilfully disappeared from his life Max had no reason to think that I would want this in any way. But, it didn't stop him from trying to take what he wanted. I refused to delude myself into thinking it was anything but rape but I knew he could feel evidence to the contrary now coating the tip of his cock as he pushed it against my vaginal opening, readying himself to enter me.

He didn't gradually push in or ease into me as any man with a cock as large as his should, in order to allow the woman to grow used to his girth. No instead, with one forceful thrust he shoved his cock into me as far in as it would go. All things considered I was thankful that I was wet, or else Max would've caused a lot of tearing inside me with his ruthless entry. My body's survival mechanism was kicking in to help me survive the trauma of my rape, at least that's how I explained my arousal to myself.

Once again, he didn't wait for me to adjust to his size. As soon as he was in he began rapidly thrusting into me as deep as he could in the position we were in.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh." He grunted, and then tried to muffle the sounds by sinking his mouth into the joint of my neck and shoulder. I bit my lip to prevent the sound of my own moans from escaping from my mouth. I refused to give him any excuse to believe that I was in any way complicit in my own rape.

His hands forcefully pulled my hips higher, allowing him to fuck me even deeper than he was already. I could tell from the pressure of his fingers on my hips that there would be bruises later. Max continued to piston his cock in and out of me. It felt like he was oblivious to my presence and was pursuing his own climax, which was probably good because I was on the verge of my own and I felt ashamed at the thought of him knowing that he could make me come even while degrading me in this manner.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh."

His hips slammed even faster against my butt. I was ready, I was going to come. I suddenly became aware of the fact that my hands were no longer restrained and I was free to move them. So I bit down on one hand while covering my mouth with the other to muffle the sound of my keening as I climaxed.

"Good girl."

I thought I heard Max mumble into my ear. I wasn't certain, but the thought served to quickly clear my head of the post-orgasmic haze I was in and become alert to the fact that Max was inside my unprotected womb getting ready for his own release.

For the first time since it all began I panicked and tried to move away. I pressed my palms against the wall to push him off of me. He understood my intentions and wrapped his hands around my upper body, pinning my hands to my sides while folding me into his embrace. My insides felt a bit raw as his dick continued to pound into me.

"Max, I'm not on birth control." I cried, hoping he'd understand.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh." He continued to grunt as he rutted into me.

"Max, you CAN'T come in me!" I yelled while trying to pull away from him.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh."

He continued while holding me to him tighter still. And then his hands released me to grab my hips and pull me hard on to him so that he was deep inside me when he began to shoot his seed deep into my womb.

I was unable to hold back the tears as I felt his cock jerk and spasm while it filled me with its warm release. My body crumpled in defeat unable to hold myself any longer.

------

A year ago my world was devoid of Max and then boom he just burst into it from out of nowhere. I was at the local bookstore trying to find something good to read. I'd moved towards the back of the store in my quest when I noticed a rather interesting book on the bottom shelf. Thoughtlessly I bend forward to pick it up and began perusing the pages of the book. It seemed interesting enough so I turned to head to the cashier. At the time I was still looking at the book and not ahead of me so I was shocked when I ran into a wall. Amazingly I managed not to hurt myself as I felt strong hands reach out to steady me. I looked up and realised that the wall I'd ran into was a very tall, young man. He had to be at least a foot taller than me and appeared to be in his late 20s; he looked at me with an amused expression. I muttered my apologies and made to move towards the cashier. That's when I realised that the guy was still holding on to my arms. I glared icily at him and then his hands. He caught my drift and let me go but maintained a smirk on his face as if I was the most amusing thing he had ever come across. I shrugged my shoulders, flipped my hair and walked off to pay for the book.

I stepped out of the bookshop with my purchase and waited at the side of the street to flag down an available cab. I became aware of a large presence next to me and turned to look only to find the guy from earlier. He had blue eyes that appeared to sparkle with mirth in the sunlight. He still had the same smirk plastered over his face that just annoyed me for some reason. I looked away from him but it was hard to ignore him all together.

I was so aware of him and of the fact that he was watching me that it made me fidgety. I thought of moving away from where I was currently standing but didn't because I didn't want him to think that he'd affected me in some way- I didn't want him to have that smug satisfaction. So I did my best to play it cool by just standing there, absolutely still, trying to steady my breathing so that he wouldn't have a clue about how conscious I was of him watching me.

I felt like turning back and glaring at him, maybe even saying something. It was getting really hard to maintain a posture of nonchalance. Fortunately for me just then a cab slowed down across the street. Before I could react the guy stepped in front of me and whistled to the cabbie. When the cab stopped in front of us he held the door open for me and asked, "Where?"

I mumbled my location to the cabbie. The guy leaned against the door before I could get in.

"Hi." He said smiling brightly at me and held out his hand in greeting.

"I'm Max. Have a drink with me."

"Excuse me?" I ask incredulously.

"It doesn't have to be an alcoholic drink, we could go to a juice bar if you preferred."

I noticed that he didn't release my hand at the end of the handshake; instead he caressed the inside of my wrist with his thumb making it difficult for me to focus on what he was saying.

"I can't. I need to be somewhere." I managed to pull my hand away feeling a little flustered.

"Alright," he said letting me get into the cab. He shut the door and leaned down on the window. I noticed the card he held between his fingers. He looked me straight in the eyes- over a period of time I came to realise that this was something he enjoyed doing just to me because it appeared to visibly unnerve me- before he continued.

"That's my number. Don't wait too long before you decide to call me."

He handed me his card and moved away from the door, which was the cabbie's cue to get moving. I mutely stared at the card. He didn't ask me for my name or number. He had seemed rather confident that I would call him. But that's how I've always thought of Max, just confident about everything he did. I admired how he always appeared so sure about himself, unlike me. I've always lacked self-awareness. I put the card away. I doubted I would ever see Max again.

------

A few weeks passed and I had pretty much forgotten about Max. I was getting ready to go out on a date, a blind date at that with some guy my friend had set me up with. My love life or lack thereof, was a cause of concern to all except me. It had been two years since my last relationship and my friends were growing concerned that I was going to end up a crazy old cat lady, minus the cats.

And so it was that I found myself grabbing my purse and heading out the door on a Friday night. I was meeting the guy- a sales manager, I think, in my friend, Kylie's firm- for drinks and dinner at a new restaurant in my neighbourhood. My friend had informed me that the guy would be waiting for me at the bar- he would recognise me because Kylie, in all her wisdom had shown him a picture of me but had chosen to keep him a mystery for me.

I reached Cuchinette- yes, it was one of those wannabe Italian places that crop up and die out within a few months- checked on my reservation and headed to the bar. I gestured to the barman and ordered a glass of merlot for myself. The barman smiled at me and filled my order. I had been focused on watching the barman go about filling his orders and hadn't paid attention to any of the other patrons seated at the bar. Not until, I became aware of a presence near me. I looked sideways and there it was, that amused expression that I had thought I'd never see ever again.

"You waited too long," he said while continuing to look into my eyes, unsettling me as before.

I was a little shocked at seeing him. To be honest I had thought about him but never quite gathered the nerve to call him. And now here he was, holding my gaze, making it hard for me to look anywhere else. It felt like a power play to see who'd chicken out first and look away. I knew it would be me. As much as I didn't want to let him win I couldn't continue to look into his blue eyes that seemed to bore into me. I glanced sideways, then towards my drink and took a much needed sip.

Max sat down in the seat next to me. He waved to the bartender and ordered a drink for himself. I was trying my damndest not to look at him, trying very hard to keep my focus on my drink. I felt I should say something. I tilted my head to face him, opened my mouth to tell him I was waiting for someone but instead found my mouth go dry. My tongue darted out and licked my lips, a motion I was unaware of doing till I noticed that his eyes were now transfixed on my mouth. I've had men stare at my mouth often enough; they say my full lips make them imagine what they'd look like wrapped around their cock. I've learnt over the years to ignore that look. But the way Max was openly and blatantly staring at my mouth made it really hard to ignore.

"Um..." I started.

That drew Max's attention back up to my eyes. I sat up a little straighter trying to compose myself. It was really hard for me to focus on anything but his eyes. I opened my mouth to make another attempt at speech but somehow his eyes made me forget whatever smartass thing I had planned on saying. I'm sure I must've looked like some kind of fish with my mouth gaping open and shut but no sound coming out. I finally gave up, swallowed hard and turned back to my drink. He must've found my mime act amusing because I heard him chuckle. That did it for me.

"Could you please move further down? I'm kinda waiting for someone here."

He looked at me intently, "Wow! You sound sooo different from us."

I'm Indian and have a mixed accent but I've never had anyone mock me before.

"Excuse me?" I glared at him and he must've realised he'd offended me.

"Your accent is just soooo different. It's so..."

Eyebrows knitted I fixed my glare upon him, "so... what?"

"Well, it's so," he lowered his gaze almost like he was caressing every inch of my body with his eyes, "...sexy."

I raised my glass to take another quick sip and found it empty. I wasn't sure how many glasses I'd gone through already but I was feeling hot and flushed. I waved to the bartender and asked for a refill.

Max leaned in close to me and whispered "I could be persuaded to move if you told me your name."

"Nayana," I said without giving it any thought.

"Very pleased to meet you again, Nayana." He said while getting up from his stool. I was surprised at how disappointed I felt. I wasn't ready for this interaction to end. But my fears were needless because all Max did was stand up and move to the next stool. I couldn't help but grin.

"What? You didn't think I was just gonna walk away now after I finally got you talkin'." His eyes appeared to sparkle with mischief.

"Hey there!" I looked up at the guy who had walked up to the bar and appeared to be greeting me.

"Naina? I'm Sid from Kylie's office."

"It's Nayana actually." I explained to Sid's back as he headed towards the table reserved for us. I turned and looked towards Max who hadn't stopped watching me. He raised his glass as if in a silent toast and nodded towards my date. I quickly followed Sid and seated myself.

"I hope you didn't have to wait for too long Naina..."

"Actually my name is Nayana..." I tried to interject.

"... You see, I left work almost immediately but then I got a call from my boss because he needed to get an update for a rather important client and since he couldn't trust anyone but me with such an important task he ended up calling me back in. Of course..."

I could see why Kylie was so keen on fixing me up with this guy; Sid was Indian and probably had a lovely name like Siddharth or Siddesh but had chosen to take on Sid in an attempt to westernize himself. I am rather particular about my name so I get annoyed when I watch others bastardize their names in an attempt in fit in.

I looked at Sid's mouth which appeared to be in a state of constant motion but none of what he was saying was really registering with me. Was he really this dull or was I too distracted by the man sitting at the bar? I didn't dare to look directly his way but I made sure he was within the range of my peripheral vision. He on the other hand didn't share my qualms and was very openly watching me, with a smug look on his face.

I guess, Sid must've asked me one too many questions without receiving any response from me because I was called to attention by the snapping of his fingers in front of my face.

"Hey, are you here?"

"Ummm... yes?" I idiotically answered and noted that Max was grinning as if he was aware of exactly what was happening at my table.

"Well I asked you about your work a couple of times but you seemed to be lost."

"Oh, yeah? Ummm... Sorry. I think I'm just feeling a little under."

"You are? I hope it's nothing contagious. You should've just cancelled. This shows real thoughtlessness on your part."

This guy was really turning out to be a prince so far. I cursed Kylie silently.

"Look Sid, I'm sorry about all of this. Perhaps we can give it a try another night." I explained as I stood up to leave.

"What? But I've already ordered our meal. You can't expect me to sit here and finish it all alone, do you, Naina?"

Turns out that while I hadn't been paying attention Sid had managed to go ahead and order for the two of us. And as annoying as that was what pissed me off even further was his insistence on calling me Naina.

"Look here Sid," I started, "I don't know how many more times I need to explain to you that my name is..."

"Nayana?"

I turned to face Max who was at our table now, addressing me apparently.

"Yes?" I asked curtly.

"Can I take you home?"

I watched Sid's handsome face turn into a scowl as it registered that another man was just offering his date a ride home. Before he could object in any way I responded.

"Yes. Thank you."

Max held his arm out for me, which I took and walked out of the restaurant. I suppressed a giggle as I saw Sid bluster from the corner of my eye.

We had barely made it out the door and turned towards the basement car park when I was swiftly spun around and left facing Max. He was looking at me. The smirk was gone and was instead replaced with something more feral. I took a step back but no further before I was pulled back towards Max by his hands that were locked behind my back.

There was nowhere for me to escape from the heated intensity of his gaze. My mouth felt dry and unconsciously I licked my lips. Max leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine while using his hands to pull me closer towards his body. Our bodies barely made contact and the feel of his hard length against my soft belly made me gasp audibly and jump back as if I'd been scalded.

Max hungrily devoured my mouth while his hands roamed up and down the length of back to finally rest on the curve of my ass. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me harder into his body so I could feel the full extent of his arousal.

12