Complicated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt feverishly hot and weak in the knees- like my state of existence was changing from solid to liquid, as a direct consequence of Max's heated assault. I grabbed his shoulders to prop myself up, before I melted away into a puddle at his feet.

Max continued to squeeze my buttocks and rub his cock against me through our clothes, even while his mouth was intently exploring mine. I felt certain that he was trying to make me pass out. I couldn't breathe. My breasts were smashed against his hard chest and I was struggling to breathe through this assault on my senses. Thankfully we were reminded of our surrounding when one of the cars beeped very loudly next to us.

Max released my mouth and loosened his hold on me.

"So, where do you live?"

"Cooper Street."

"That's about 10 minutes from here, right?"

I nodded.

"Let's just walk. I don't think I'm in any condition to drive at the moment."

I chewed on my lip as I considered the idea of taking a stranger home. I'm not known as someone possessing a spontaneous nature yet I hadn't really given any thought to any of the things that had taken place that evening. Max grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him as he walked out into the street. It was obvious he didn't intend to let me have any second thoughts on the matter.

I hobbled beside him struggling to match his stride with my shorter legs whilst wearing my stiletto heels. It took a few minutes for him to realise that I was practically being dragged home by him. He stopped and turned to face me, looked me up and down and took note of my heels.

"Is there any chance that you'd let me just carry you home?" he asked in a half-earnest tone.

"What?" I was shocked by his suggestion and took a step away.

"We both know, this would go a lot faster if I just tossed you over my shoulder and carried you the rest of the way."

"What! Look, I think this is all going pretty fast enough already." I said and took a few more steps away from him.

Max just closed in the distance with one casual stride.

"Okay. I'll slow down." He said and didn't move till I finally began to walk.

The road we were on wasn't my usual route home and was dark and a little abandoned at this time of the night. Max had let me walk ahead of him while he slowly followed behind. I glanced over my shoulder every now and then and saw him watching me so that I could feel his gaze upon me even while I was looking ahead. It made me very self conscious about my ass and the way my hips must've been swaying as I walked in my heels. I knew where his gaze was most likely fixated and thinking about it made me grow wet.

We turned the corner of the street and it was almost completely dark. Max's footsteps sounded like he was walking much faster now. Before I could even turn to look he was behind me, pressed against me. He grabbed me by my hips and rubbed himself against my butt. The contact making the two of us groan loudly. He lowered his mouth to my ears and hotly whispered.

"I'm gonna fuck you Nayana."

His words were filled with certainty and cause me to shudder in delight.

"Before this night is over I'm going to be buried deep inside you, fucking you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

Max thrust his hips hard into me as a precursor to what I could expect and then just as suddenly let me go.

"Walk." He ordered, and I obeyed.

We had reached the familiar section of my neighbourhood. People around here would recognize me, I thought, as well as the oddity of me walking in such a familiar manner with this big white man. I walked faster as I began to regret walking home with a total stranger. What did I know about this man? What did he know about me? Was I really going to end up having sex with a stranger on the very first day I met him? I didn't have one night stands. I was the kind of woman who went from one long term relationship to another.

Spurred on by my doubts I soon found myself standing in the foyer of my building. I looked behind to see Max was lazily following me and had yet to catch up to me. If I was to escape this would be my only chance. I hit the button for the elevator and hoped that I would make it before Max.

He must've read my thoughts or my face is more expressive than I've realised because he quickened his pace. I hit the button for the elevator a couple more times, wishing it would get there sooner. And almost as if in answer the doors rolled open. But the very next moment I was pushed in and attacked by some sort of tentacle creature, at least that's how it felt, because suddenly Max's hands were all over my body. He grabbed me and kissed me and made my brain turn to mush. He pushed his body between my legs and lifted me up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist and rubbed his hardon against the growing wet spot on my panties.

Whatever reservations I had about taking Max home were forgotten in an instant as I gave in to his lust. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled at my nipples through my clothes. I held on to him by the collar of his shirt. His jacket lay abandoned on the floor- it struck me that I must've pulled it off him at some point because his hands never left my body.

He reached under the skirt of my dress and grabbed a hold of my panties at the waist before unceremoniously ripping them off. I realised that Max would probably end up fucking me right there in the elevator if I didn't get him to my apartment soon.

I hit the button for my floor and hoped that we would make it into my apartment before any of my neighbours caught my live sex show. Fear of that event happening forced me to regain some control over my senses. I moved a little away from Max and picked up his jacket and my shredded panties. He on the other hand appeared to be on autopilot and was ready to take me right then and there with no care about who could see us.

Max was grabbing at the zipper on the back of my dress and pulling it off even as the elevator doors opened. I held my dress against my body and ran towards the door of my apartment. I searched around my bag for my keys as Max reached me. He pushed me against the door and was lifting the hem of my dress while I frantically tried to stick the correct key into the keyhole. He reached for my bare ass and kneaded the flesh roughly in his hands making me moan.

I thanked god as the key finally unlocked the door making us lose our balance and tumble in. I would most likely have landed on my ass and gotten crushed under the bulk of his weight if he hadn't quickly regained his own balance and steadied me as well.

"Nayana, is that you?"

Shit! Kylie.

I recognized Kylie's voice call out to me from inside the bathroom. I panicked as I remembered that Kylie made sometimes let herself into my apartment when I wasn't there using the 'in the event of an emergency' key I'd given her.

"Ummm... Yes." I said while tidying my clothes. I handed Max his jacket and the remains of my panty. I could see he was visibly put-off.

"I'm so sorry," I mouthed to him, "but you have to leave."

He gave me a look of disappointment that made me almost consider telling Kylie to leave so that I could let this stranger ravish me. Fortunately, I had regained enough sense to know better than to try something of that sort. Kylie had been my best friend ever since I had moved there from India and I wasn't going to toss out a friend of 8 years for a chance at hot sex with some random stranger.

"Please, you have to go now." I said while pushing Max out the door. I proceeded to shut the door on him. He had left his foot in the doorway so I was unable to shut the door completely.

Max put his finger under my chin forcing me to look up to him and then leaned in to kiss me.

"Have dinner with me on Saturday. I'll pick you up at seven."

He didn't wait to hear my response before he took off.

------

"Hey!" I said to Kylie when she stepped out of the bathroom.

'Sooooo, tell me how was it? How was your date? To be frank I didn't expect you home so early."

Kylie's statement reminded me of how tonight was actually supposed to be about Sid, except that I had gotten completely sidetracked by Max.

"Kylie! I definitely owe you one for that date." I said while looking for something convenient to toss at her.

"I knew it would work out great for you guys. He's sooooo handsome and he's brilliant with his work."

All these years and Kylie still hadn't learnt to pick up on when I was being sarcastic. But by then I had managed to get a hold of one of the smaller cushions on my sofa which I immediately tossed at her head.

"What the hell!"

"Exactly!"

"So, no good?"

"It was terrible!" I exclaimed. Of course I didn't mention that the real reason the date went as bad as it did probably had something to do with the fact that I had been paying attention to another man.

"He wouldn't get my name right."

"Uh-oh. I know how much you hate that."

"You can't keep trying to fix me with every Indian male you come across."

"You have no one but yourself to blame for that. After all, you're the one who insists on only dating Indians and males at that." She said laughing and yet managing to sidestep the bigger cushion I had tossed aiming at her head this time.

Kylie got the tub of ice cream out of the freezer and handed me a spoon.

"Kylie," I asked taking her peace offering, "have you ever dated anyone younger than you?"

"Ummm, yeah," she said while wolfing down on a large helping of the Golden Ribbon Chocolate Delight, "there was this one guy many years ago. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious, that's all. I've never dated a younger man and was wondering how different it is. That's all."

Kylie's eyes brightened as they always did at any opportunity to shock- what she considered were- my prudish sensibilities.

"Well, for one, the sex was amazing."

"It was?"

"Yeah, he was just so... grateful to be with a mature and experienced woman that he'd do whatever I asked. He would end up going down on me for hours as I would repeatedly come all over his face."

"Kylie!" I exclaimed in shock as she giggled and headed to the kitchen.

"Come on now Nayana. Haven't you ever had a man worship your pussy by licking it for hours?"

She teased while following me.

"Oh you're just incorrigible."

"No, I'm just a woman. So anyway, who is this young fella you're considering having go down on you?"

"What! No. Nothing of the sort. I told you I was just wondering, that's all."

"Mmmhmmm."

I rolled my eyes at her in response. Kylie and I sat talking for another hour about my date, with me carefully omitting any specifics related to Max, before she finally decided it was late and she would need to get going.

"Bye babes. I'll see you on Saturday then."

I had completely forgotten that Kylie, Saira and a few of the others girls had made plans to go clubbing and that I had agreed to join the group; which meant that I would either have to cancel on Max or my friends.

"Sure. I'll see you Saturday."

12