Complicated Ch. 02: Solitude

Story Info
Jamila sneaks into J'onn's room and gets a nice surprise!
1.8k words
3.8
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoKoa
KoKoa
1 Followers

Me and the Martian stayed up almost all night, watching random movies and actually bonding with one another. He didn't bring up the reason for the super babysitters and I was thankful. For one night, J'onn let me forget my worries and I was able to laugh fully for the first time in over a year. The other professors noticed the change when I walked in the next day, and it was settled: I was going to hang around J'onn more often.

The thing was, I didn't expect to see him again in the "lineup" of superhero bodyguards but I was proven wrong. He started to fill in at least once a week and that began a ritual of watching movies and eating Oreos. Which... I was going to have a talk with Tabs about his eating habits: the Martian ate a whole package of the damn cookies in one sitting! Imagine my surprise when he told me he usually eats three packs a day! Damn, I thought I was an Oreo fiend: only reason I had them in the house was for myself. No one else liked them, including the children (those weirdos preferred Chips Ahoy).

Something else started to happen the more he came over. Well, I didn't know whether to connect it to J'onn but I knew it didn't start until after he began showing up more often. On occasional mornings, I would wake up extremely wet and horny. Anyone else would've chalked it up to me being lonely and going through my sexual peak. But it felt far different than that. Almost like a wet dream... without the dreams. At least, I didn't remember them. All I knew was that I would wake up with an urge to continue what I didn't finish in my sleep. The craziest thing was that it only happened the nights J'onn was on duty. He had done something to me...

Of course, I couldn't say or ask anything. What if it was just me being horny and the sexy Martian just so happened to be there every time it happened? I would feel like an idiot if it was purely coincidental. So, I said nothing and guiltily relished in the afterglow of extreme wet dreams.

Friday evening saw me aboard Watchtower. I learned at the last minute that Tabs was yet again on another mission so I found myself idly roaming around. It felt weird that hardly anyone was there and I figured that it must've been a major mission. The little superheroes that were there basically ignored me.

My walk ended in one of the hallways where many of the superheroes bunked. Watchtower was massive and capable of housing at least a thousand people, full amenities and all. It was no wonder most, including Tabs, called it home. So many things you would learn by being the best friend of a super heroine. One was even though Bruce Wayne had his own manor, he, like the other founding members, had his own room aboard the space station. And through logical deduction, I knew their codes to get in their rooms (scary simple, especially when I stumbled on the fact that Superman's was 001 and Bruce's was 002...).

Even though the doors looked the same, I knew whose room was whose. It helped that they weren't grouped together, almost as though each founding member had control over a different part of Watchtower. J'onn's room was in the west wing, where there was no panoramic view of space, and his door was the middle one (a pain in the ass to count, believe me). I never made it a habit of going in their rooms, more likely because nine times out of ten, they were present. But curiosity got the best of me as I entered his code to go inside.

I didn't know what to expect to see when I went in. His room was as moderate as Tabs' but he had picture frames hanging over his dresser. Most were newspaper clippings of the good deeds the Justice League done and a few dated back well into the 80s. Before I could examine anything more, the large window drew my attention. I could see parts of the lower half of Watchtower and then nothing but literal space. There were small specks in the distance but I had to squint to even notice them. One in particular blinked reddish-orange and I immediately knew what that was: Mars. No wonder he selected this room. The idea delighted and saddened me all the same. J'onn told me what happened to his race and if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't know how to react with the reminder of home. I didn't blame him but it made me wonder why all the same.

The beep of the door made my eyes widen and I panicked. Fuck, it didn't dawn on me that he would be back anytime soon. I looked around the room and saw two other doors. I picked the one with the slatted blinds, knowing that it would be a closet and I was glad I was right. It was oddly empty but I didn't complain: that meant there were slim chances he would go to it. No sooner had I closed the door, J'onn walked in with Bruce.

"Are you sure you weren't affected?"

"I'm positive. If I experience any delayed effects, you will definitely see me in the labs."

"Fine. I still say take the serum, anyway."

"You mean well, my friend. But I'm fine. Go run tests on the others." J'onn nodded. Bruce had his mask removed so I could see him smirk and shrug as he left. J'onn closed the door and let out a sigh, resting his head on the door. This was a rare sight, to see how he responded when no one was around. But to say that I was a bit disappointed was an understatement. He just stood there for a while and it made me wish I had his power of telepathy, just to see what he was thinking. The whole talk about serums and delayed effects weighed heavy and I wondered what exactly happened on their mission. I expected for Tabs to knock on his door soon but that knock never came.

Instead, his cape suddenly fell away from his shoulders, gracing me with that muscular back. Oh... he was going to get naked. I blushed furiously and was about to look away until he turned around. Another sigh escaped his lips but it was more sensual. It was then I realized that the Martian had his hand down his briefs.

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped as he massaged his quickly growing bulge. It made me contemplate how he hid his size in those briefs. Shapeshifter, I reminded myself as he continued to please himself. J'onn quickly moved to his dresser, his hand still stuffed in his shorts, and grabbed something out of it. I stopped breathing as he lowered those blue shorts, and his massive cock sprung out. Oh... my... Jesus, it was like staring at the ultimate sex toy! Even from where I stood, I could see the thick ridges that pulsed lightly over that green monster. He was as thick as he was long and I wondered how the hell Tabs took all of that. He was probably all up in her stomach... an impossible feat, I knew but this was Martian Manhunter we were talking about.

For some reason, that idea and the sight in front of me made my entire body tingle. His pronounced slit glistened as he took whatever he grabbed from the dresser and rubbed it against it. What was that? A cloth? No... they were... panties? My cheeks burned: he had a panty kink. As he wrapped the material around his throbbing length, I shamefully let my own hand travel into my pants. My mind couldn't think straight no matter how much I tried. It was wrong for me to watch but I couldn't close my eyes or turn around. Instead, I matched his slow and steady rhythm, merely rubbing at my aching but now hardened button. The one thing that reverberated in my mind: those panties looked awfully familiar...

J'onn unfolded them more and I honestly stopped breathing. For a split second, I knew for sure they were Tabitha's. But... they were a tad bit too large to be hers... and I had a pair just like the ones he was making love to. Those black with purple dots and hearts boy shorts... were mine. And here, I thought my washing machine ate them. No, the Martian had them all this time.

It didn't matter because I was too into watching him enjoy himself with my panties. I found it amusing that we both shared that kink: watching a man stroke himself with a pair of soft panties was a huge turn-on for me. J'onn moved over to the bed, giving me a better side view of the show and I licked my lips in anticipation. Did he know I was there? No, this wasn't for me. The way he started to feverishly pump, it was as though it was a growing desire. He needed that release and he needed it right then and there.

J'onn tilted his head back in ecstasy and I spread my legs a bit, spreading my wetness even more. I had no idea how long I was there, watching him but I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us. He let out a sharp grunt and an insanely thick rope shot out across the length of the bed, leaving me in complete awe. The rest were just as powerful but he caught most of it on my panties. It was the most impressive cumshot I ever seen in my life and I gasped as it continued, damn near covering the boy shorts. Shit...

I quickly covered my mouth, hoping that he was too into spilling his Martian sperm all over the place to hear it. No such luck. He jerked his head towards the closet door and stared intently. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... whatever god is responsible, please give me the power of invisibility! Of course, it didn't happen that way: before I could blink, the door swung open and I was caught red-handed. J'onn gave me a shocked look.

"J-Jamila!" and the shame immediately washed over me. At first, I couldn't move, let alone breathe. Then, the embarrassment turned into fear and the only thing I wanted to do was get the hell out of there. And that's what I did. My eyes watered as I shot past him. "W-What, wai-" was all I heard before bolting out of the room. I prayed that he wouldn't try to come after me and instead of going to the teleportation pads, I did an emergency teleport via the communicator back to my house. I damn near threw up from the head rush of it all but eventually my stomach calmed down enough for me to curl into a ball in my bed and contemplate how the hell I was going to explain to my best friend that I watched her boyfriend jack off.

KoKoa
KoKoa
1 Followers