Complicated Ch. 03

Story Info
Can love ever be straightforward?
2.2k words
4.56
14k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The following morning I woke up to a wonderful tingling sensation running down from my breasts to my pussy. I opened my eyes to watch Max looming over me. He was sucking on one of my nipples while leisurely sliding his finger in and out of me. I felt too lazy to say anything, so I ran my fingers through his hair to indicate that I was awake. Max looked up at me without stopping what he was doing and appeared to smile. He withdrew his finger from my pussy and offered it to me. I gradually lapped his finger, licking my own juices off of it.

He shifted his weight to lie on his left side and rolled me to face him. Reaching out, he lifted my left leg with one hand and pulled me towards him so that his rigid cock now lay against my inner thigh. I bit my lower lip in anticipation. Max caught my reaction and ran his thumb along my lower lip in a soothing motion as if to erase the hurt. He looked into my eyes and dragged my head to him so that he could kiss me.

He knew just how to stoke my fire with his kisses. His tongue probed my mouth hungrily and danced with mine. I clung to Max as he continued to fiercely kiss me. My fingernails buried into his shoulder. My body wanted more of him and began to press itself into him to make as much contact as possible. But it still wasn't enough; I was growing feverish with my need.

"Fuck me," I managed to cry out when he finally gave me respite to breathe.

I didn't need to ask twice; Max was already pushing himself into me. The angle was a little unusual and was making penetration difficult. He raised my leg some more to further open me up to him and captured my mouth once again in a passionate kiss as his cock drove itself into me.

I needed more of Max and in my impatience tried to move. He understood and let go of my mouth. He looked at me and pulled my left knee to his chest. Holding it there he began to slowly but deliberately fuck me. This wasn't the rapid race to the finish line like all the other times before. He was fucking me with long and languid strokes- slowly pulling almost completely out before forcefully driving all the way in. I could feel him bump against something inside me and each time he did I felt the pressure intensify. It was a slow build-up, very slow, and I felt like I was being taken to the brink of my orgasm one moment only to be dragged away in the next. A few more thrusts like that and I lost track of how long we had been going on in that manner. It could've been just a few minutes just as well as a few hours. I began to fear that if he didn't hasten I wouldn't be able to come at all.

"Please Max."

He continued drilling into me as before.

"Please," another bump, "Max."

I dug my fingernails into his back and tried to make us move faster. But in the position that we were and holding on to my knee the way he did, he was completely in control of the pace at which we could move.

I was growing frustrated and a little crazy. I tried to reach down to play with my clit but Max swatted my hand away. I glared at him in anger.

"You don't come till I say you can."

"Please Max, this is frustrating."

"Consider it payback."

"Payback? ... for?" I raised my eyebrows, confounded.

"For when I came to pick you up last night... For when I asked you to dance. You made me wait, again and again," another hard thrust, "and again."

"What!" I looked at him wide eyed and was rewarded with another long and powerful thrust. I closed my eyes to savour the sensation.

"Yeah. You made me wait, so now you need to wait."

I placed my arm over my eyes to cry out in frustration. I needed to come really bad and couldn't think beyond that need.

"Please Max. I'll do anything you ask. Please, please let me come."

He appeared to consider my offer.

"I'm begging you, please let me come. I'll do whatever you say, please let me come now."

"Whatever I say?"

"Absolutely, yes, whatever you say, whatever you want, yes." I would've promised the devil my soul in that moment. I knew I could always negotiate my way out of any deal later but just then I could only think of my overdue orgasm.

While he considered the possibilities, I was doing the same- anal, threesomes and the other types of fetish sex that guys usually fantasize about and hope to one day find a willing partner to try it out with.

"Have dinner with me."

Have what now?

I was sure I misheard. Had he just asked me to dinner?

"Dinner?"

"Yes. Dinner."

"You want to have dinner? ... With me?"

"Yes," he pulled out slowly and lunged back in, "and yes."

"I don't get it."

I was so confused that I had forgotten momentarily about, what was only a mere seconds ago, my all consuming desire.

"It's where people sit down and have a meal together." He was punctuating his sentences with his thrusts.

"I know what that is. I just don't understand why you want to have dinner with me."

Now it was his turn to look confused.

"I mean. We've already had sex; I don't understand why you'd want to have dinner with me. We know nothing about each other." I said losing my happy buzz rather quickly.

"That's the point... to try and get to know each other... Besides, you forget that I already know... something rather important about you."

He said, never breaking out of the rhythm of his evil pace.

Max leaned in close to my ear and whispered in a low and seductive tone,

"That you are a...

... greedy

... little

... slut,

Who will do anything to

come."

I shuddered at his words, my vaginal walls spasming around his cock. Max kissed me, muffling my moans with his mouth. When I was done he released my leg, pulled out of me and let me fall on my back. He knelt over my body and began jerking his cock and spilling his seed over my chest, my thighs, my belly and finally one last squirt over my face. Oddly it felt like some kind of ritualistic anointing. I didn't rush to wash it off or wipe it off my body. Instead I just lay there with my eyes closed letting it dry into my skin. I could sense him still looming above me most likely admiring his handiwork with pride. I peeked through the veil of my eyelashes and saw him beaming as he watched me covered in his manly come. He ran his jizz covered hands over the parts of my nipple and belly that weren't already coated by his ejaculate.

"Are you marking me as yours?" I asked amused by his actions.

"No. Just making it easier for you to remember."

I raised myself up on my forearms and looked at him.

"Remember?"

"... that you're my cumslut."

He said the words slowly for emphasis. And the words worked charged through me like a bolt of electricity.

His cumslut.

-------------------------------------------------

Max and I managed to finally get out of bed late Sunday morning to have a shower before breakfast. But because we chose to shower together we ended up needing another shower by the end of it. At one point I remembered thinking that I was behaving irresponsibly towards the environment by leaving the water running while we were busy fucking against the wall of the shower stall. But, with Max it was easy for me to ignore all those annoying voices in my head.

Our morning fun was abruptly interrupted when I got a call from Kylie saying she was on her way with breakfast to discuss the previous night. I was a bit disappointed at losing the opportunity to have breakfast with Max, but, on giving it some thought realised that it was probably a good thing as it didn't look we had anything in common apart from the sizzling sexual chemistry.

He got his clothes and dressed himself in front of me. He'd refused to allow me to wear a stitch of clothing till then insisting that I could cover myself after he left. I watched the muscles in his back ripple as he pulled on his shirt and sighed.

"Are you always in the mood to fuck?" He asked seriously.

I blushed and pulled my legs in front of me to cover my breasts and my pussy and placed my chin on my knees.

He walked up to me and pulled me off the sofa and dragged me before the full length mirror standing on the floor at the end of the hallway. Max stood behind me as he made me face my naked form in the mirror.

He wrapped his one arm around my neck holding me in place and his other hand snaked down my body. I watched his hand cover my right breast and gently squeeze. He was leaning down on me so his lips were practically touching my ear.

"Here," he whispered, his breath ragged.

His hand passed over my belly, "and here."

And finally his hand rested on my mound, "and here."

"My come, all over you, my lovely cumslut."

His fingers moved lower to play with my folds making me moan and spread my legs for him.

"Mmmmmmmm," he rumbled delightfully.

"And one day, here," he said while easily pushing two of his fingers within my wet sheath.

"Aaaaahh."

Max pushed two fingers of one hand in my mouth while two fingers of his other hand mimicked the same motion with my nether lips. In sync he finger fucked my mouth and pussy till he sensed I was ready. Then he kicked my feet further apart and slipped in another finger, stretching me and increasing the pressure built inside me.

"One day," he grunted.

"... I will fuck you," his fingers were moving more rapidly.

"... and when I'm ready to come," we were both panting.

"... I'll shoot my come deep inside your womb."

His words triggered my release.

--------------------------------------------------

Max took my phone number before he left and said he would call me sometime to fix a date for dinner with him. Shortly after he left, Kylie arrived at my place with English muffins, crispy bacon and steaming cups of coffee that she had picked up from the diner down the street. We laughed as we went over the events of the previous night and eaten our fill of breakfast. When we were done we moved to the balcony of my apartment so that Kylie could smoke her daily quota of a single cigarette.

Kylie appeared contemplative as she puffed on her cigarette. She finally broke the silence to ask me, "So how was it?"

"Hmnnn?"

"Last night, how was it?"

"Yeah, it was fun of course. It's too bad that we all don't get the chance to hang out as often anymore."

"Sure. That was fun. But, that isn't what I was asking you 'bout."

Kylie read my expression and continued, "I was talking about what happened after you left The Warehouse with that guy Max last night."

"What! I didn't leave with Max last night." I replied trying to sound as indignant as I possibly could.

"Look, I don't know why you feel like you need to hide this from me but Eloise was pretty sure she saw the two of you leave the club together. She said Max practically dragged you out and you didn't appear to protest in any way which is why she didn't choose to interfere."

I opened my mouth to explain but Kylie cut me off.

"And I also saw the way that boy was checking you out the entire time he was dancing with us- like some hungry orphan, eyeing a delicious treat."

"I... ummm... Well, he... ummm."

"Was it bad, is that why you're so embarrassed to talk about it?"

"Bad? Nooooh." I said shaking my head for emphasis. "It's just that. Well. It's not like he's my type, is he?"

"Not your type? You mean, like, not Indian?"

"No. I mean, yes, that too. He's younger and I don't know anything about him and I don't see the point of it."

"Oh-kay, but how was the sex?"

"The sex? The sex was really good." I said nodding.

"So, what's the problem?"

"The problem?"

I thought about it.

"I don't see the point of going out with him."

"Didn't you just say the sex is good."

"YES!"

"So, who says this needs to be 'bout anything but that?"

I considered what she said. It was true Max was an odd fit for me, but, only if I thought of him in terms of a serious relationship the way I usually considered any of the men I was going out with. I'd never had a fling before, but then again I had also never met anyone with whom I shared the kind of sexual chemistry as I did with Max. I smiled.

"I guess you're a slag now just like the rest of us."Kylie teased and quickly ducked to avoid being hit by the slipper I had thrown at her head.