Complicated Ch. 04

Story Info
Can love ever be straightforward?
1.6k words
4.46
14.3k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

When I didn't hear from Max for a few days, I stopped expecting to hear from him at all. I thought that asking for my number and mentioning a dinner date was probably just his exit strategy to avoid any awkward conversations. After all, Max did come across as the kind of aggressive young man who made it a point to chase down women till he had their way with them. I wasn't naive enough to think any more of our encounter than an erotic coupling. But somewhere within me there was a sense of disappointment that I may never again get another night of wild sex like the one I had spent with Max.

So around a fortnight later when I finally heard from him I was pleasantly surprised. Max had called out of the blue in the middle of the week to see if I would consider meeting him for dinner that night. It was a Wednesday and I had no plans other than catching up on episodes of some of my favourite shows. He didn't offer any explanation for why he'd waited that long to call. But, a little voice inside my head answered.

He's been busy with his other playthings.

I found I could ignore the voice long enough to agree to meet with Max for dinner at his place. He texted me his address along with directions on how to get there.

I chose to dress casually for our date- a simple pair of jeans with a short frilly white top that that showed just a hint of cleavage- and tied my hair up in a simple ponytail.

A taxi dropped me off in front of Max's apartment building. It was located in the nicer part of the city. Looking at the neighbourhood I thought that perhaps Max's parents must've previously or perhaps currently owned the apartment; it seemed unlikely that he would be able to afford the place on his own.

I waited outside for him to ring me in. The building must've been old but the security and amenities were definitely very modern. A few moments later I found myself standing outside Max's apartment door with a wine bottle in hand waiting for the door to open.

The door opened and I was caught up in a whirlwind of sorts. Strong hands were pulling me in, while a mouth forcefully devoured my mouth. I heard the thud of the door being slammed shut. I couldn't even catch a glimpse of the surroundings as I was picked up and transported. I could barely see the face of my assailant and I would've panicked if I hadn't recognised the blue eyes staring back into my own brown ones.

Max tossed me on his couch. And began ripping open the buttons on my blouse. I helped him only to make sure that he didn't end up shredding my delicate top and leaving me with nothing to wear on my way back home.

As soon as my top was off he began mauling my breasts through my bra- squeezing, pulling, pinching, slapping. He then dragged my jeans down my hips while I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I had chosen to wear a cute little hot pink g-string which Max must've liked because he left that on. He proceeded to pull off his shirt and then his pants. My eyes widened when I saw his tumescence spring free- he wasn't wearing any underpants. I gulped and stood up to take off my bra even as I saw Max kick away his shoes and socks and pants, all of which had laid pooled around his feet.

"Bend over and grab the back of the couch." He commanded me as he approached me from behind. I heard the ripping sound of a condom wrapper. A minute later, I felt a smack across my bottom.

"Ouch!" I yelped from the stinging.

"That's for making me wait."

"What the hell! I got here on time."

"You were late by five minutes."

And another smack, this time on the other cheek.

"Ouch!"

"What was that for?" I shouted angrily.

"That was just because I liked the way your ass jiggled the first time I did it."

He then pulled my g-string so that it was wedged tight in between my pussy lips. It was an unpleasant sensation until he started to tug on it and use it to saw back and forth between my pussy lips- the sensation causing me to grow wet. And then suddenly he gave a hard yank on my g-string before he landed a sound smack across my pussy lips.

"Ouch!" I yelled from the sting of the hit. But a moment later I could feel my nether region being flooded with warmth. I heard Max spit loudly. And then I felt his warm wet palms soothingly knead the flesh of my buttocks- by then I was pretty sure I had moisture dripping down my thighs.

Max didn't bother taking off my g-string. He just pulled it aside before he began to penetrate me with his thick rod. He moved in slowly, giving me time to grow accustomed to his cock, but not stopping till he was completely seated deep inside me.

"Aaaah!" We moaned together at the sensation.

Max pulled out a little and slammed back in. Soon, he built a nice and steady rhythm with me slamming my hips back onto his cock trying to get as much of him in me as was possible.

"Fuck! I can't believe how long I had to wait for a chance to fuck you again."

Max held my hips tightly as he plundered my pussy. I was moaning noisily, getting ready for my orgasm to hit me. He moved faster, slamming his hips so hard into me that his balls hit my clit every time our bodies made contact.

"Fuck yeah! Take it you slut." He yelled as he smacked my bottom a couple of times while continuing to forcefully fuck me. It stung but what bewildered me was how much it helped intensify my pleasure.

"You like it rough, don't you? You, sexy fuckin' slut."

I was close and his words were helping me rapidly close the distance to the finish line.

"You just want a big cock fuckin' your greedy cunt all the time. Don't you, you sexy slut?"

I mumbled incoherently which earned me another sound smack across my bottom.

"Answer me you fuckin' slut! You just want to be fucked all the time by my fat cock, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I shouted as I came, my arms buckling and forcing us to fall forwards against the couch.

Max leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Good girl."

Those two words of praise caused my pussy to spasm once more. He had yet to come so he allowed me to rest my upper body against the couch while he raised my hips to fuck me. I felt limp like a ragdoll as I felt him use my body for his own pleasure this time. He lunged into me rapidly using short strokes.

"Oh yeah, fuck, yeah, I'm coming!" He howled as he thrust into me one final time and lay still while he finished ejaculating. It was only at that point that we became aware of the presence of another person in the room.

"If you're done, I'd like to have a word with my boyfriend now," the pretty blonde girl standing in front of me said.

She was absolutely still and expressionless. I was doubly mortified- first, at the fact that I had just gotten fucked in front of a total stranger and second, by the fact that the stranger also happened to be the girlfriend of the man climaxing within me at that moment.

I turned back to look at Max who appeared to be seething with rage. It struck me as odd that he didn't seem embarrassed or afraid at being caught in the act of cheating. I pulled myself off Max with a jerk- which was a little painful in itself, but the emptiness left behind felt worse. But, I didn't have the time to think about that. I was busy trying to gather my clothes and leave with as much dignity as I possibly could in the given situation.

The blonde stood still following my movements with her eyes. Max stood still observing the blonde with bloodshot eyes. I got dressed as quickly as I could and noisily opened the door to leave. I think that was the first moment Max remembered about me.

"Nayana. I'm sorry. I'll call and explain."

I turned and looked at him and then looked at the blonde who was looking at me with an amused smile.

"No. Actually, don't bother. Please, don't call." I said trembling and slammed the door shut behind me.

Through the shut door I could hear the girl's laughter. It didn't make sense but it felt like the joke had been on me.

I rushed down the stairs not bothering to wait for the elevator. By the time I reached the sidewalk panting, I noticed that Max had followed me out. He was barefooted and dressed in only a pair of jeans.

"Nayana," he called out running after me.

I managed to hail a cab and opened the door to jump in. Before I could shut the door, he grabbed it open.

"Nayana, listen to me. Whatever you think is happening here, you're wrong. Please allow me to call and explain everything."

"Look, you certainly don't owe me any explanation. I never asked. I didn't think. I mean, it's not like I know you. Heck I don't even know your last name." I mumbled all the thoughts going through my head at the time.

"Not sure I follow you but my last name is Williamson and I believe I owe you an explanation."

"You should probably save your explanations for your girlfriend right now." I said, while managing to finally slam the door shut.

As the cab sped away I watched Max standing in the middle of the road staring at the back of the cab.