Complicated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes, amazed that he was going to try to use this old chestnut on me.

"Mmmhmm. And you were just fucking around behind her back as a way to get back at her?"

"No. Jenna and I were over long before that. When I found out, about her... I was too hurt to confront either one of them... They've been living together for the last 3 months now and they thought I didn't know."

"You know your story makes less and less sense. You need to at least have some semblance to logic in your lies." I said as dryly as I could.

"Jenna got a job offer in the same city as Diego around a year ago and moved. We decided that we both loved each other too much to let distance be the reason to end of our relationship. So we travelled at any given opportunity, doing our best to make it work."

He saw that I was listening, so he continued.

"I heard rumours from a few common friends about how they'd seen Jenna and Diego together. I figured they were out together as friends considering all three of us have known each other since college.

"Anyway, it was only when I came across some pictures of them together posted on a social networking site that I suspected things may have moved beyond friendship. And then I got my final confirmation when I went to Jenna's apartment and leant from her old roommate that she had moved in with Diego."

Max was staring away into space as he narrated the events. I could tell that it was something he found painful to talk about; it made me feel like I could trust that he was telling me the truth.

"I returned home. I chose not to confront either of them. They were two people I'd loved and they betrayed me. So, yeah, I don't think highly of cheaters either."

"When Jenna came over that day," he said looking at me now, "she was bitchy to you because that's just how Jenna is. She's beautiful, she's smart, really sharp and she's got a twisted sense of humour that few people get."

I remembered the loud giggling I heard through the door and how her reaction had confused me at that time.

"I thought I needed to explain to you that you and I weren't doing anything wrong and that you had no reason to be embarrassed about what happened."

"Ah-yup. Having a stranger watch me have sex is not cause for embarrassment, at all." I mumbled to myself.

"If it helps," he said with a rascally sparkle in his eye, "the stranger thought you looked really hot when you came."

I blushed and kicked Max under the table.

"Ouch!"

It felt good as I watched him hug his shin.

"But if you asked me," he continued in the same tone, "I personally think you look hotter just before... when you're begging to come."

"Oh you're incorrigible!" I grumbled and got out of my chair.

Max grabbed me by my waist and made me sit down in his lap.

"And you're just fun to play with." He laughed as he nuzzled against my neck.

I could feel his cock grow hard against my hip and knew exactly how the next few hours were going to go. I figured I ought to undress before Max ruined another set of my clothes.

12