Complicated Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out, he was in bed, his eyes on her. He held out his arms, and she found herself climbing into them. He pulled her close under the sheets, and she felt herself pressed up against his hard length. He wore only thin track pants and she could feel the heat emanating from his bare chest. He bent his mouth toward hers and kissed her softly. To her surprise, she found herself responding. His tongue explored the sweet recesses of her mouth as his hands explored her body. She let out a soft moan when he cupped her breasts, his hands warm and calloused. When he pulled away from her mouth and bent his head to her throat, she just let him. She was unable to resist, didn't want to resist. His hands had found the nipple beneath the thin cotton of her t-shirt, and he was flicking it lightly with his finger. His mouth moved below, over her T-shirt, exploring the curve of her breast under the thin fabric.

When his mouth slid over her nipple, she gasped and arched, the sensitive nub hardening beneath his probing tongue. He sucked lightly, teasing the little nub with his tongue. Cassie let out a low moan as pleasure washed over her. He pulled away, and she could see the damp fabric sticking to her hard nipple. Chris looked at Cassie, his eyes dark with desire. Her chestnut hair was spread over the pillow, her green eyes heavily lidded. A blush stole over her face, making it pink. She was breathing in soft gasps.

"Troublemaker," he said as he pulled her to him, her head pillowed on his chest. "I just want to sleep."

Cassie lay there as Chris nodded off, warm in his embrace. She could hear the faint beating of his heart, and feel his breathing. She felt a rush of tenderness. She nestled against him and closed her eyes. Soon, she was fast asleep.

12