Complicated Relationships

Story Info
Horny complications with friends.
1.3k words
3.79
22.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there in front of me – leather jacket open to a white T shirt. His jeans open and his cock in his hand. He was 6ft 2 with long hair and a shy grin. He was a bit effeminate but he looked all man now with that cock in his hand. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. He gave a little moan – god I wanted to make him cum.

His girlfriend followed us in – she had paid the taxi. She had seen my hands all over his crotch in the back of the car, so she would have been expecting something when she came in.

'Nice', she said with a dreamy look. I held out his cock to her and said 'wanna help' – 'no you carry on' she said. I had never done this before so I did not really know the moves – I loved sucking his cock, but I did not want him to cum and for it to be over either. I reached my hand up to his chest and pinched his nipple – he liked that – I could feel his cock give a little jerk. I was so horny now I wanted more. I stood up and kissed him. I have never kissed a guy before - I flicked his tongue and we kissed softly. I was still massaging his cock, I took my hand away and dropped my jeans to the floor, my cock sprang free.

I took a look at his girlfriend – blond, sexy, she looked at us – I reached over and stroked her thigh. I wanted to fuck them both and fuck and fuck and fuck. She reached up and stroked my dick – but I could tell she was enjoying watching, so I went to back to him. I knelt again and tasted his cock and his pre-cum. I ran my lips over it and stretched it so she could see. She went 'hmmph' and her eyes rolled back a bit. 'Do you wanna fuck me' I said to him'. 'yes', he replied. 'ok – but really slow please, this is a first..'

It was only this guy got me horny, no other guy – but I willingly bent over the back of the couch. He lubbed his finger and started to penetrate me – it was not so great at first, but it got a bit more comfortable. He took his finger away and I felt the head of his cock at my boy cunt. I nearly came then and there. Oh fuck me please – I moaned, fuck me. And then I felt it slide inside me.

I could see his girlfriend in front of me – she was staring at us, she had a hand under her jacket playing with a nipple I think. I could feel his solid cock sliding in and out, I could hear him moaning. It was this that was turning me on more then anything. He reached around and pinched one of my nipples – I nearly came again.....

I wanted to touch the girl but I wanted her looking, I wasn't sure what to do. I liked being a girl for the guy but I wanted to be a guy to her – it was a very horny, nice, painful experience.

He started going faster into me. He was close to cumming, he was not that rough, a bit girly – I wanted to kiss him again, but that was not possible the way we were positioned. So I edged forward and let him slide out. I turned round to face him and held both our cocks in one hand. I reached in and kissed him softly. I drew his tongue out with mine and we played with each others for a while. His girlfriend was feeling her crotch through her jeans. I was so horny I wasn't sure what I wanted. I would have liked to have sucked his cock again – but not after where it came from.

I pushed slightly on the back of his head to give him direction. He understood. He went down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. This was so seriously off the scale for me. I am straight – but it was fabulous. He sucked it a bit like a girl and I felt a tenderness for him, I stroked his long blond hair as he ran his mouth all over my cock. My hands were freer now so I reached over to his girlfriend and put a hand on her breast. I squeezed her nipple and she groaned. I reached down and kissed her, her mouth was so soft and wet. We kissed hard as he sucked my cock. Someone had to cum come soon or we would plateau out. I gently pushed him back from my cock and turned around so he could fuck me again. He slid inside me like a hand in a glove and he started moving. Within a minute he groaned and bucked as he shot his sperm inside me. His girlfriend was playing with my cock all the time, I really needed to come now. She started licking the end of my cock while I masturbated with my hand – I came hard and drowned her face in cum. Two down one to go – but the guys were temporarily sated and I did feel it wasn't my job to help her cum, after all her boyfriend was there. But she started kissing me and encouraging me.

I took off her jeans and slid them down along with her panties – then I stretched her out on the couch. I knelt in front of her and began licking her cunt. She was bucking and it was hard to hold her steady – I tried to fuck her with my tongue. I was getting a little horny again, probably too soon to fuck her, but I was enjoying it. I felt something at my hole – the boy friend was horny again. He must like seeing his girlfriend fucked. He slid in again – this time he fucked me really slowly and gently while I ate her pussy. He was a long way from cumming have only just cum – but it was nice to feel his hardness in me.

His girlfriend came in a big gush – all over my face. I eased him out of me temporarily and turned around and kissed him so we could share her juices. My cock was rock hard again. But this time I did not have huge urgency to cum –so I could enjoy things a little more. He was still fucking me nicely.

I had discussed this with the girlfriend – we shared a weird type of relationship. We kissed and groped and once or twice she had sucked my cock – but she would never fully cheat on her guy. It was the strangest intimacy. I have seen her give my cock a quick kiss then 5 minutes later snog her boyfriend. Up until this evening he did not know there was anything going on between us. Actually he probably still thinks this is the first time anything has happened.

She used to tell me that her favourite fantasy was watching two guys do it. Talking to her about this used to make me so horny – she had fucked her boyfriends sister once, while he watched and this was my favourite fantasy. She was a little crazy, but god was she sexy.

She told me her boyfriend likes guys especially when drunk - so it was not hard to engineer the situation in the cab. We started messing about, but I was feeling brave and reached down to his cock. If he rejected it I could still pass it off as drunken messing, but he didn't. He went 'uugh' and things moved to a whole new level. I looked at his woman and she was staring at my hand with pure lust. So I started to caress his bulge until I could feel it growing in my hand. From these beginnings I now find myself with his cock in my bum and his gorgeous girlfriend semi naked in front of me.