Complications Ch. 02

Story Info
The outlook of promises is uneasy.
2.1k words
3.95
7.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers

It was night again. However, instead of being herded into the cages like the other slaves, Joel was led to a bed in a small room, and locked in. He looked around, taking in his new surroundings. Why was he in here? A bed? A real bed, with a fluffy pillow? What does this all mean?

He lay on top of the bed, smelling the scent of the fresh blanket. Vanilla. How ironic. Though the scent did make him promptly fall asleep...

***********************************************

The sound of Head Mistress Laura's heels clanged as she walked down the marble floor of the main room.

"I call this meeting to order," she said.

All the mistresses stood up in acknowledgement, followed by the sound of shuffling as they sat back down in their seats.

Head Mistress Laura continues, "The Placement is coming up in a few. I heard there will be several good ones this time too. Everyone excited?"

The mistresses clap in response, eager to hear more.

"As you all know, The Placement is the time for newly trained trainees to become slaves. Preparations need to be made before then and collars need to be ordered if you plan to collar any. Like I said, this batch is a good one, so good luck!"

The mistresses cheered... all except Lani. She was too worried about the possibility of Joel appearing in front of the mistresses and then snatched away. Once a slave, it didn't matter whose collar he would wear; all slaves only cared for their chains.

***********************************************

He woke up to the sound of a key turning into the padlock outside his room. Another day has passed. His mind was wandering again, and he didn't even notice the woman who came in was holding a small device.

"Kneel, but you may sit back on your knees," she instructed.

He didn't dare look her in the eye, but her authoritative voice brought him back to his senses.

"You're a lucky slave. You will be going to the next Placement. Therefore, you need to decide on your 24/7 collar, cause that collar will look suspicious outside of your mistress home." She held the device up, "You will need to start wearing one of these chastity cages, because no mistress needs a slave to be playing with themselves without permission."

"Lock," she commanded.

He puts his hands on his head, feet tucked under his ass, and knees spread, frozen in terror by her words.

She goes to lock the ring around his sac, heavy from denial; then lightly stroking his half awaken length before shoving it into the cage, making his length attempting to harden but to no avail. THe device locked shut with the sound of a click.

"There, that's done. Well, congratulations slave. You better decide on that 24/7 collar soon, the Placement is in a few."

He nods.

"Relax."

He releases the tension in his legs and hands. She walks out of the room, locking the door behind her.

Her words rung in his ears. He did it. He had the chance to possibly seeing his mistress again. Now for that 24/7 collar... he wanted something that would remind him of his mistress constantly... maybe a butt plug? Shock collar?

*******************************************

She was back home again. She turned right to his old room, back when they lived together while dating. She made her way to the closet, reaching up for the jewellery box she kept hidden from him and herself a long time ago.

She took it out to the kitchen table, blowing the dust off before opening it. The leather collar with a metal stripe and her initials on it stared back at her, untouched since she had received it.

She took it out of the box, feeling her initials on the metal. If only she was ready for him...

Suddenly, a crash came from the living room. She put the collar down and started walking towards the sound. Two men stared at her blankly from her place in the hallway, then gesturing to one another, one rushed to ambush her while the other ball gagged her and strapped a body harness into her before studding her into a burlap sack.

"AAARRRRGGGGHHH," she cried out as she was being stuffed into the burlap sack.

The two men threw the sack into the backseat of a red Nissan SUV, and drove off.

*******************************************

Unbeknownst to Joel, while his mistress was being kidnapped, he was being pampered in light of making it to the Placement.

The trainers shrieked when the announcement came down to all the staff and the slaves.

Joel and the other chosen slaves were led to a pampering room, where they were outfitted with new cuffs and an orientation for life after the Placement.

When it was his turn, the trainer motioned him to go to the interview room. He nodded and walked inside, where a second trainer was waiting.

"Come sit, you aren't going to be punished. Just relax."

He sat down cautiously.

"Have you had any thought on a 24/7 collar?"

"Yes mistress."

"What have you decided?"

"A butt plug, mistress," he answered, after some thought.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mistress."

"OK then, I need to measure you for one in a moment. Before that though, I need to help you with getting a job. As you know, life as a slave isn't only about worshipping your mistress at home, you still need some aspects of a normal life."

She shows him a few job opportunities. "Since you're an engineer, here's a few work from home jobs that don't require you to run to and from an office."

He takes the sheets of paper, and decides on one. It didn't matter which one, all he cared for was the thought of his real mistress ruffling his hair.

"Ok, time to measure you for that plug. Bend over the table."

He stands up and does what he is told. He feels the cold lube along with a stretching device creep up his ass. Water flows to his eyes as it stretches his ass.

"Not bad slave, 4 inches."

"Thank you Mistress."

"You may leave now, slave."

He crawls to kiss her feet and then walks out the door. The trainer waiting outside directed him to his room, and he was locked in once again.

*************************************************

When she came to, she found herself chained to an X-post. She rattled the bounds that kept her in place.

"Well, well, well," the shadow said.

She screamed at the top of her lungs but the air was sucked out of her. A woman emerged from the shadow... JC.

JC chuckled. She ripped the last of Lani's clothing off, throwing the arousal soaked panties into a corner.

"Let me get one thing straight. Joel will belong to me at the Placement, and so will you. You are not strong enough for him, let alone yourself. Look how low you are now. He begged for you, night after night, yet you ignored his pretty little ass. For what? Because you weren't ready, and you never will be. You're more fit to serve than to be served. But don't worry, your handsome man was already with me once, back in high school and I know just how to take care of him. I won't forget about you too; after some training, you'll be a great pleasure slave."

She pulled against her chains angrily. No, she can't let her have him. He was hers to have.

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha," she cackled as she walked swiftly out of the room.

Momentarily later, she walked back in with a familiar strip of black leather.

"Surrender to me now, and I won't bite. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Which do you like?"

Tears slipped down Lani's cheek. She bowed her head in surrender.

"Good girl," she laughed, locking the collar in place.

Lani continued sobbing through the gag.

"Now that you're officially collared, I have a few more things to say. One. I don't let my slaves come without permission, therefore all my slaves wear a chastity belt unless told. Two. All my slaves are double collared, so you better choose a 24/7 collar quick. Three. You are here for my pleasure, not yours..."

The list continued, but Lani's mind was wandering elsewhere. The shock of Mistress JC's hand slapping her brought her back into reality.

"Are you listening slave?!"

She nods. JC unchains her from the post, and puts hand restraints and ankle restraints on her, then clipping her hands behind her back. JC leads her to a holding cell, pushing her in. She un-gags her, unclipping her hands before locking the door behind her. She could only hear JC's cackled laughter distancing...

**************************************************************

It was hours before the door opened to the room. Her lips were slightly parched, and she was beginning to grow pale in anxiety.

"Did you choose a 24/7 collar yet, you pathetic slave?"

"Yes ma'am."

"What is it then," her voice cold.

"A plug."

JC laughs from her place at the door. "Alright then."

Lani began to sob again as JC left to go get some things.

"Kneel slave, knees apart."

She walked in with a chastity belt and plugs.

"You better soak this up good, cause that's all the lube you get for that worthless vagina of yours."

She stuffed her face with the silicone plugs. Her eyes watered from the stretch. JC laughed in amusement. Taking the plugs out of her mouth, JC started to encircle the first plug around her clit, teasing her growing arousal further before slipping it inside of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Lani moaned.

Then, taking the second plug, she encircled it around her ass, then carefully inserting it fully into her. She wrapped the chastity belt around her, locking it tightly.

"There. Look at yourself now you worthless slave. You have no control over your own body now, so what kind of Mistress are you cut out to be?"

She left her crying behind the locked door as she made her way into her office for the final plans.

***************************************************

It was the day of the Placement. It was chaotic around the Manor, as last minute preparations were behind schedule.

"The slaves will be here in an hour, and there's so much to do," wailed the Head Mistress.

Thankfully, there were many community slaves on site to help. The slaves finally finished quarter to 2, time for the Placement.

"Bring on the slaves!" The Head Mistress' voice boomed across the main hall.

Joel and the other chosen slaves quietly shuffled into the room of mistresses towering over them.

"Let us begin the 61st Placement Ceremony!" Exclaimed Mistress Kristine.

"Before we begin, I would like to remind the mistresses in this room that if you plan to collar any slaves, then you must have a collar for them on the spot. You will agree to their limits and respect their decisions and in turn they will put their life into yours."

"Now for our first slave, he is a handsome man, 6 foot tall, and will make a great personal slave."

Joel gets shoved to the front, then presenting himself smartly, he sat back on his knees as he always did, and nodded in acknowledgement.

"What is your name, slave?"

"Joel, Mistress."

"The mistress that has been chosen for you is..."

He desperately wanted it to be Lani. But he couldn't see if she was present in the room, his eyes his shut, bracing for the words to leave the Head Mistress' mouth.

"Is... Mistress JC."

His heart sank. He felt a hand over his collar, and then steam from the brand maker over his collar to create the initials that he will bear. His tears filled his eyes.

"Come, slave."

He obediently followed her out of the room, crawling behind her. It didn't matter anymore, he was owned and could do nothing about it.

"Welcome to your new life, Joel." She clipped a leash to his collar, then knelt down at eye level staring at him. God, he was handsome. Lani was right about him, there was a need to care for him, more than that of other slaves. She had never felt this feeling before, this was why it took so long for her to accept him, she thought. She ruffled his hair gently, allowing him to soothe out the tensions he had.

He was surprised when she ruffled his hair, only Lani would've done that to him. Only she knew his secrets, but for a moment, his heart calmed at the silent ruffle to his hair. This woman knew his secrets, but moreover, she was more than that. She was his ex-girlfriend from high school. His eyes widened at the realization. But she just smiled innocently at him, but he knew she owned him now. Though his heart yearned for his true mistress, he couldn't do anything about it, but to submit and accept it for what it was.

Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers