Comply Ch. 01

Story Info
Your male slave complies with your desires.
1.2k words
32.8k
3
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am awaiting your entrance. As you've commanded, I'm naked and kneeling in the center of the room. My head is bowed, my legs are spread, and I am very anxious. You have told me that my behavior during our last few encounters has not been as you'd expect and you plan to help me modify that situation. I'm not sure what to expect but can only imagine I will benefit from it.

I hear you enter the room. You strictly instructed me to keep my head bowed and I resisted the urge to look up to gaze on your beauty. I hear your heels click slowly along the floor. As you near me, the scent of your perfume entices my senses. I sense that you are nearing me and can see your high heels and your lovely legs enter my downcast gaze.

You circle around me a few times, making sure I have complied with your instructions. You tap your crop on the insides of my thighs so I will spread my legs a little further apart, making my stance awakward and uncomfortable.

"Well, slut," you say, "You have complied fairly well. There may be hope for you yet." I struggle to remain still and quiet since you did not ask for a reply. "We'll see if after this little session you can be a more obedient slave." To emphasize your point, you crack the crop once sharply across my ass--not so much to hurt me as to startle me into jumping. "Yes, we did need to give you some remedial training."

You place a bag on a nearby table and remove a few things from it. First you blindfold me and next place a collar around my neck. Then you tell me to hold up my arms and you put wrist cuffs on me. Finally you add ankle cuffs to my ensemble. You take my wrists and clip them to the collar with my arms crossed in front of me. You then command me lean back and lie down. It's an awkward movement without the use of my arms and you help me as I struggle to comply.

I then wince as I feel you quickly attach clamps to my nipples. The pain is sharp and sudden. I can tell there is probably a strap between the clamps. You confirm his by giving it a tug to ensure the clamps are secure. I then feel you placing a harness around my balls and cinch it tightly so my balls are captured tightly and swollen in their bondage. You then wrap a cord around the base of my cock and place a dildo against it. You continue wrapping the cord around my cock and the dildo, securing them together. You tie the cord near the tip of my cock, pull the excess around the strap between the nipple clamps and then back through a loop you left in the cord wrapped around my cock and the dildo. You give a few tugs on the cord to demonstrate the interesting mechanism you have devised. As you tug, the cord it pulls on both my cock and the nipple clamps. The pain provides an interesting sensation. This is heightened as you also turn on the vibrating dildo. This is obviously done with a remote device you are holding, as I don't feel you directly manipulate the dildo.

You toy with me a bit using these devices to work me into a frenzy. You tug on the cord to torture my cock and nipples. You increase the stimulation in my cock by varying the speeds on the dildo. I'm moaning and writhing on the floor a bit. Suddenly, you stop tugging, stop the dildo, and I cry out as you slap my balls with your crop. "Almost lost control there didn't you. That's what this little session is about. You're going to have to learn that it is my pleasure that is important--yours is secondary."

I'm still moaning from the sharp ache in my balls as I sense you are standing--then kneeling--with your legs straddling my face. "Now give me pleasure, slut," you command as you lower your pussy to my eager tongue. As I begin to tongue your pussy, you renew your efforts on my cock, balls, and nipples. You keep my cock stimulated with the varying speeds of the dildo. You torture my cock and nipples more by pulling on the cord when you feel my efforts to satisfy you are not sufficient. And when you think I may be nearing a climax from all the sensation, you give my balls a quick crack with your corp. Finally, I feel your legs tense, sense your breathing quicken, and feel your moistness drench over my face as you cum. I'm greatly relieved that my torment may be nearing an end, but more pleased that I have suceeded in giving you pleasure.

You remain on my face for a bit before you stand up. You unclip my wrists from my collar but leave them clipped together. You then command me to turn over and pull my legs underneath me. You take my wrists, pull them underneath me and clip them together with my ankles. I'm now very vulnerable to you in this position. My ass is high in the air. My cock is still captured with the dildo bound to it, and the nipple clamps are scraping against the floor.

I feel you moving behind me. Your hands are on my ass. You press the head of a large dildo against my anus. I can tell it is a strap-on you are wearing. "Now of course you are going to take this like the good slut you are," you chuckle. You inch the dildo in a bit more as I groan. You move the dildo in and out of me, going deeper each time. You are now thrusting into me fully. As you are stroking fully I feel the vibrator come on again. The sensations are now driving me wild. It's amazing to feel you taking me with the strap-on while you are controlling the dildo attached to my cock. You vary the speeds of the dildo, sometimes stopping it, to keep me from cumming. You are once again nearing your own climax as the strap-on is grinding against your clit.

You scream out as you reach your climax. You tell me I have done very well and that you will allow me a bit of pleasure. You turn the vibrator on full and unstrap the dildo from yourself, leaving it in my ass. You unclip my wrists from my ankles and tell that I should be able to free myself and cleanup. You also tell me there is a set of instructions on the table for me to follow during the week along with the time I am to return for further remedial training.

You walk out without ever letting me see you, save for your lovely feet and ankles. I am about to cum and you never touched my cock except to tie it to the vibrator. The strap-on dildo is working it's way out of my ass. But all I can think about is reading your instructions and how eager I am to comply and return. I hope it is soon.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Miss MelodyMiss Melodyover 18 years ago
Very hot,

and that was only part 1? Can't wait to hear the rest.

VictoressVictoressover 19 years ago
My sub

You need to read this wonderfully hot story that My sub wrote. Everyone should have a sub who is this imaginative. His obedience is even better than his imagination.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Comply Series Info

Similar Stories

Massage Chronicles - Trina Watches A real massage therapist liked to watch me jack off and cum.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Please Watch Me My roommates new girl wants to be watched, and maybe more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 01-05 A couple is dominated and humiliated.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sharing is Caring A young wife decides to share her hot friend with husband.in BDSM
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories