Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Hearing her call me that was like an extra jolt straight to my groin.

I couldn't decide if she would be more insulted or pleased if I praised her for following my instructions, and then the moment had passed, so I just let it go and answered her question. "Well, if you don't ask me to blindfold you, I plan to do it anyway. And I will add a gag."

Brenda looked up then, her mouth open in pure surprise. I just looked at her steadily, waiting for her decision.

"Fine, just blindfold me," she said, sounding defeated.

I opted for a quiet threat. "I suggest that you ask me, instead of telling me, or you may find I don't feel you have kept your end of the bargain."

Honestly, I could've just blindfolded her and been done with it. It would've been pretty much the same to me. But I wanted to get her in a different mindset, one that I knew would be hard for her to enter, and it had to be from the beginning.

I watched her patiently once more. Finally, she spoke again.

"Would you please blindfold me? Sir?"

I nodded and set about tying the soft fabric around her head. Once I was confident she couldn't see anything, I moved my hands to the front clasp of her bra. She gasped and moved back slightly, not expecting my touch. "Unclasp your hands," I directed her, and I slid the bra off of her.

"Hands behind your back again," I said, and watched her obey.

This was truly a wonderful sight. Her breasts already had a nice, perky shape, and this position made them jut forward just slightly, accentuating their roundness. Her lips were parted now, and she was breathing a little heavily, so that her breasts rose and fell rhythmically. Her nipples were pebbled hard, telling me that however ambivalent her mind was feeling about this whole situation, her body was at least responding. And now that she was blindfolded, she had given over one more piece of control to me, and was awaiting whatever I had planned for her.

I found myself wondering if I should bind her elbows together. Not cruelly, but just so that her back would arch even more and her breasts would really be at a perfect angle. But judging from how hesitant she was about the blindfold, I thought maybe I should wait. Besides, there was something even more arousing about asking her to hold a position for me.

Well, hm, that could work too.

"Arch your back more."

"What? Sir?"

There was another pause before her 'sir,' but at least she was saying it now, and we could work on making it more natural for her. "Oh, come on," I pressed her. "You know what I mean. Arch your back and present those breasts for me."

I saw her squeeze her hands together for a moment, as if steeling herself. And then she obeyed, sitting up a little straighter and pushing her breasts forward, her hard nipples leading the charge. It looked like she was begging for attention.

"Better," I said, trying to sound detached. I thought I succeeded, but in reality, my mouth had gone dry at the picture my wife was now making. She was straining forward just a little, a pretty curve in her back, even prettier curves in the front.

I stood in front of her for a little while, letting her hold position like that, but soon I couldn't hold back any longer. "Try not to move," I instructed, before I ran my hands up her sides.

She's a little ticklish, which combined with the surprise meant she jumped a little. But she quickly resumed her position. "That's good," I said, my hands reaching her breasts now. I hefted them in my hands, enjoying the weight of them, drifting my fingers over the whole of them before running my thumbs over her nipples. She sighed as I reached them, and unexpectedly, but delightfully, her back arched even more, pushing them further towards me.

I pulled at her nipples gently, listening as her sigh turned to a quiet whimper. I rolled them between my fingers, plucking and teasing to my heart's content. Her little noises were delightful, and I enjoyed myself like this for quite a while.

Then I stepped away from her abruptly. She cried out at the sudden loss of contact, then slumped slightly and stilled.

"Breasts back up," I said as I went back to my nightstand, and she arched her back to push them forward once more. It was beautiful.

I retrieved my next toy and came back to stand forward in front of her. I lowered my head to capture a nipple in my mouth, enjoying the little cry that it elicited from her as I flicked it with my tongue, then lapped at it hard. She moaned.

Moving as quickly as I could, I scrambled to place the nipple clamp on that same breast.

As might be expected, she recoiled slightly, but I had one hand on her back coaxing her breasts forward again. "What--what is that?" Brenda said in something approaching a screech.

I was about to answer, but then remembered. "What did we say about your questions?" I said as calmly as I could manage while I was adjusting the screw on a nipple clamp.

"I--sir, what--is that?" Brenda squealed. Her pants were making her breasts heave now, making my job slightly difficult, but I couldn't really blame her.

"It's a nipple clamp," I told her. Once I managed to get it securely on, I stood back a little, enjoying the look of my handiwork.

"I—It's--"

"Tell me how it feels," I said. After a couple of unintelligible whimpers from her, I decided maybe a more specific question was necessary. "Does it hurt?"

"--No," Brenda admitted with a little cry. "But it's--it feels very tight."

I smiled. "Yes, that's probably true," I acknowledged. I knew I'd tightened it really just enough for it to stay put, and that it could actually go quite a bit tighter, but I was proud of how she was taking it so far. "Ready for the other one?"

She bit her lip hard. While she was thinking about it, I let my finger rest lightly along the nipple clamp that was already on her, and she gasped and then moaned.

"I think that's a yes," I said, and bent my head to lap at her free nipple. I was relatively gentle, coaxing it to be even harder, if that was possible at that point. This time, when I pulled my head away, poor Brenda stiffened, knowing what was coming.

"Try to hold still," I suggested again, before firmly grasping her nipple with my thumb and forefinger and attaching the other clamp.

She did much better than I had expected, keeping her nipple pressed forward firmly into my hands, which made this side much easier.

"Keep that back arched and those breasts presented to me," I advised her as I stood back once more.

She was moaning constantly now, but kept her position nicely, almost as if the clamps were holding her in place. I wasn't sure if Brenda could tell exactly what it was since she couldn't see, but there was a chain between the two nipple clamps that met and ended in one strand, so I actually could've pulled her forward if I wanted to. As it was, the chain was hanging down, nestling along her belly and pooling right at her pussy. I watched as she shifted. The chain must have made some kind of feather light movement against her clit or some other sensitive part of her, because her hips jerked forward involuntarily and she let out a whimper. I shook my head in wonder.

"You look unbelievable right now," I told her, unable to keep it to myself any longer. "So beautiful. I love those clamps on you, and I love how they're making you horny."

Brenda shook her head vehemently, although her moans remained incoherent. "Don't deny it, baby," I said, gently stroking one of the nipple clamps with a finger and watching her whole body shudder in reaction. I traced my finger down her torso and dipped it just into the top of her panties. I wasn't anywhere near her pussy, but I saw her hips jerk forward again. If I wasn't mistaken, she mouthed the word 'fuck.'

"I bet your panties are practically soaked through," I mused aloud. "What do you think, Brenda? Do you think you're wet?"

Her lips were now pressed together in a tight line and she was trying to mute all the sounds she had been making, so I decided a little coaxing was in order. I took the chain between her nipple clamps and tugged just the tiniest bit, barely anything.

Judging from her cry, it must have produced quite a sensation. "I--yes," she managed.

"Hm?" I gave that tiniest of tugs again and watched her arch forward and cry out once more.

"Yes, I think I'm wet," she whispered, shifting her hips, presumably to try and bring some relief to her pussy.

"Good girl," I said, guiding the chain back down to rest against her again. I didn't want to drop it, worried that even its light weight would be too much for her super-sensitive nipples at this point.

I stepped back. "Turn around and face the other way, and then on your hands and knees, please."

After spending so long in this position, Brenda seemed thrown off by my request. Then she shifted on the bed, her movements a little uncertain, probably due to the blindfold. I frowned a little as I watched the chain on her clamps--I hadn't realized it was quite so long. I watched the chain carefully, somewhere between worried and hopeful she would catch herself on it and cause herself a real shock. She made it onto her hands and knees without incident, though.

I adjusted the chain of her nipple clamps so that it rested straight downward, not wanting it to get caught on anything. I guess even the slight movement drew her attention to her nipples once more, because she cried out and I swear I saw them grow even more engorged. Shit, this was awesome.

I waited until she was settled, then dipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties again, this time at the back. I don't think she was conscious of it, but she shifted back towards me, which had the nice effect of lifting her butt further in the air. I took my time about drawing her panties down and off of her, letting them slide along her, wanting her to really feel every moment bring her closer to complete nudity. "Oh, Brenda, I think we were right. These are really quite damp now. Do you want to smell?"

"Um, no thank you," she said quickly. I smiled at her, although of course she couldn't see me. She had picked up the respectful talking faster than I had expected.

"Legs apart. You know what that means now, I think."

She groaned slightly, but shifted her knees until they were at least as far apart as they had been in her previous position.

Quite frankly, I had to undo the button and zipper of my jeans at the sight in front of me now. Brenda's shapely, almost muscular ass was presented to me, much as she'd presented her breasts earlier. With her legs spread apart like this, I could see her pussy clearly as well. I hadn't been lying earlier--her panties had been soaked when I pulled them off, and now, I could see that she was coated with her own juices.

She looked perfect already, but I wanted her to try a little harder. "Maybe a small adjustment," I murmured, and gently pressed my hand at the small of her back. I molded her form so that her ass was sticking up even a little bit higher, her back just a little more arched. I hadn't even realized how much I liked that curve in her back.

"Very nice," I said, and stood back again.

It was fascinating just to watch her. I tried to imagine myself in her place--blindfolded, so that every noise was hyperacute; naked, and at a complete disadvantage since I was fully clothed; and lewdly on display, so that really every orifice was fully available. Considering all of that, she was doing quite well, only shifting uneasily every now and then, once in a while letting out an uncomfortable-sounding little hiss as if she was realizing her position all over again.

I let a whole song go by, just watching her squirm. I was itching to go on, but I wanted Brenda's anticipation to build.

"Um, sir?" she said once.

"I'm here." That was all. I didn't say anything more to suggest how long she would be like this, or why I was waiting.

At the closing strains of the song, I spoke again. "Brenda, I'm going to spank you now." I heard a little gasp from her, but I continued. "You've been doing very well, so this is not because of anything you've done wrong. It is for me."

I paused to let that sink in. If I had to guess, she was thinking that this wasn't fair, since she'd complied with all my orders. That was why I had explicitly told her it was for me. It was my night, so she could hardly argue with that.

For once, my wife's smart mouth seemed to have deserted her.

"This spanking will end when you beg me to fuck you, and when I believe that is truly what you want," I told her matter-of-factly. "I do not expect to have to explain that to you again."

Actually, I fully expected to have to prompt her again, but no reason for her to know that.

There was a small part of me that was wondering what would happen if she just begged me to fuck her now, to get out of the spanking. But I wasn't too concerned. I was pretty sure my wife was too proud to beg without a little coaxing.

Brenda would have thought of that loophole too. And, as expected, she remained silent as I took up position at her side.

We had done a couple of spankings before. My request, of course, mostly in the context of some kind of roleplay: naughty schoolgirl, French maid, that kind of thing. But usually one of my hands was on her breasts, and it usually devolved pretty quickly into my fingers in her pussy. I didn't plan on letting her off that easy this time.

My hand came down on her ass, hard.

She let out a very arousing whimper in response. I didn't wait, just continued on, relishing the sharp sting that was transferring from my palm to that beautifully presented ass.

I warmed her up a bit, although even my initial spanks were pretty solid. It was similar to our previous spankings, as I covered all areas of her ass in a random pattern, although for now I avoided hitting her pussy directly. I wanted to wait for that.

After I judged her ass to be nicely warmed all over, I let my arm draw a little further back, my hand come down a little harder. I let the increase in intensity be gradual, enough that Brenda wouldn't have been able to identify one single turning point in the spanking.

It was definitely harder than I'd spanked her before. I could tell from the nice shade of dark pink that was spreading over her ass now, and the way her yelps sounded a little more heartfelt and desperate than in our previous sessions. I don't know if she realized how similar those sounds were to the ones she made when she orgasmed, but I was certainly thinking about it.

And as I'd expected, Brenda was taking it like a champ. Her pain tolerance truly was remarkable, and if things worked out, I was really going to enjoy finding exactly what her limits were.

So it was a little surprising when I heard her sounds switch from unintelligible moans to an actual "Please."

"Um, please," she managed in between yelps as I continued the steady spanking. "Sir ..."

"Yes?" I asked, trying to keep any disappointment from my voice. I really thought I would get to spank her longer than this.

"Um, the clamps," and then she moaned as I connected with the very bottom of her ass, where it met the thighs. She continued, slightly breathless, "The clamps are very tight." I considered this as I spanked her again. She whimpered, then added, "Please, sir."

I paused the spanking then. I'm sure this sounds silly, but I'd tried the nipple clamps on myself earlier in the week. Hey, if you're going to inflict something on someone else, seems like the least you can do is try it out on yourself first. Besides, it had seemed like the best way to guess how much Brenda could handle.

I glanced up at the clock. We were still a few minutes away from the length of time I had been planning for the clamps.

I rested my hand on her ass, rubbing it gently. She surprised me once more by stretching back to meet me, moaning at the contact. God, my wife was sexy.

"I want you to try for five more minutes," I told her, still letting my hand slide back and forward over her ass, soothing a little bit of the burn. "Then I'll take them off."

She let out a high-pitched little noise from the back of her throat, like this was worse than she had expected. I kept that hand moving on her ass, watching her squirm. She couldn't seem to decide between moving towards it or away for it.

Then she nodded. I smiled. "Good girl."

Without any further warning, I resumed the spanking, earning a wholehearted cry on the first one back. Her ass was growing steadily redder by the second, and I let my spanking hand drift closer to her pussy occasionally, not hitting it directly, but not avoiding it any more, either.

I was pleased to find my hand came away wet, multiple times.

After three minutes, I stopped again and came around to gently remove the nipple clamps. "Oh God," Brenda gasped as the blood flowed back into them. I watched, fascinated, as that alone made her writhe on the bed.

"Down on your forearms," I said once I judged she had mostly recovered.

She obeyed. The shift made her head lower than the level of her hips and really fully presented that ass to me.

She could tell the difference, too. "Oh God, Adam ..."

I started up again. I eased back a little on the strength of my spanks--her ass was really getting pretty red now, and I had a feeling we were reaching the end of this. But now I systematically covered her, right cheek from top to bottom, then left cheek from top to bottom, and I concluded each side with two slaps directly to her pussy. I kept the pussy spanking light relative to everything else, but her whole body shuddered every time, and I guessed they didn't feel light at all.

Her moans were now punctuated with her occasionally calling out my name. I liked it. But I hoped she would remember how to properly address me soon.

I didn't have long to wait. She started throwing a "Please" in here and there. Then she would combine it with my name. I watched as she balled her hands into tense little fists. Then, after my pair of spanks directly to her pussy, I heard her gasp "Sir." This was all punctuated by those breathy moans and yelps that so reminded me of her orgasms, and I swear this might have been getting to me more than it was to her.

I kept up my systematic pattern of spanks on her ass. I knew that she had noticed from the way she was shifting her hips around, like she wanted to avoid the next blow. I enjoyed the thought that she knew exactly where her next torture would be, but could do nothing about it.

"Sir, please," she was calling now, with the least hesitance that I'd heard from her so far. "Please."

"You know how to end this," I said, watching her pussy twitch uncontrollably. "And it'll need to be convincing."

"Oh God, please fuck me."

I almost forgot to spank her. I was maybe a half-second late for the next blow.

"Adam! Please fuck me, sir."

Oh, Jesus. I spanked her again. I was nearing the bottom of her left ass cheek.

"Please sir, I want to be fucked."

One more, right at that delicious curve of hers.

"PLEASE, sir, please fuck me."

I was gritting my teeth now, and I willed myself to stay in control. I delivered the spank to her pussy. She groaned.

"Please, sir, I need to be fucked."

One more to that deliciously wet pussy of hers.

"Sir, please, I need your cock inside me sir, please please please--"

I was up on the bed with my pants around my knees by halfway through her third "please." My cock nudged at her entrance and she whimpered, pushing back towards me.

"Again," I said, my voice sounding rough and strange to my own ears.

"PLEASE fuck me, sir, please, your cock, it's so close--ah, please--I need--" She was still pushing back towards me, and I thought I might break something, I was so fucking tense.

I drove into her in one thrust. She was incredibly slick and wet and welcomed me in without any trouble at all, and she moaned. I was drawing blood from biting my lip to keep from showing how ready I was to fuck her. I wanted her to be at a distinct disadvantage, and if she knew how desperate I was to just start slamming her, I thought I might lose an edge.