Compromising Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

"Is that so?" I acted incredulous. "Maybe it was all a cover! You wanted me to distract Aubrey soyou could ride into the sunset with your rugged cowboy..."

She was facing the sink at that moment, her back to me. I saw her shoulders go rigid for a second and she put down the dish she was washing. Turning off the running water, she slowly turned and appraised me carefully. "Come on," she said flatly, "You want to fuck her."

Her bluntness took me aback for a moment. We stood there in the kitchen, staring at each other as if sizing one another up. "You want to fuck him too," I answered. The room felt hot. My heart was beating a bit harder and my palms were a little sweaty. I had no idea where this conversation was going. Confusedly I felt both accusatory and aroused.

She eyed me up and down and gave me a laughing smirk. Stepping towards me, she ran a hand across my semi-hard cock. It immediately jumped at the attention. "What's this?" she asked teasingly. I didn't know what to say. "Is this for me or for Aubrey?" she persisted; now undoing the belt on my jeans. My head was spinning. Were we arguing? Am I on the defensive now?

My mouth felt dry and I swallowed. "I bet you liked her outfit today. You couldn't stop gawking at her legs..." she said both accusing yet flirtatiously. I was fully hard now. "If I had known she was going to wear that, I would have dressed sluttier to compete!" she pretended to pout.

I regained a little composure. "Well you couldn't be wearing tighter capris. I saw you give Matt every opportunity to look at your taut ass in those..." She gave me an aggravated glare and, grabbing the edge of my jeans and boxers, jerked them down hard around my thighs. The sudden movement startled me and I instinctively grabbed onto her hips.

"I'm glad I stolesome attention from that hot little bitch," she snarled, grabbing my hard-on rather forcefully and squeezing it at the base.

I moved my hands to begin undoing her pants. "Yeah, like it's all about her," I rejoined, "You couldn't help yourself from showing off toher boyfriend!" She squeezed her legs together for me, allowing me to more easily push down the capris. They were down to her thighs when I raised one hand to run along between her legs. "How wet did he make you, huh?" I immediately felt that she was indeed turned on.

Giving my dick one more hard tug, she let go of me and took a step back to work her capris completely off her legs. Following her lead, I kicked the jeans off from around my ankles, where they had fallen to.

"Is this what you wish you coulda done to her? Rip off her skirt and fuck her?" she breathed deeply, her chest heaving. She took a step back towards me and I reached my arm around her waist. I pulled her closer but moved myself out of the way, pushing her up against the wall. For a brief moment I worried that I may have drove her too hard and hurt her. She interrupted my thought, "Oh! You wanna be rough with her?" There was both anger and anticipation in her voice.

I moved and pressed my body against hers. She pushed her ass out into me and my cock slid under it and between her legs. "Is this what you wanted Matt to do to you? You want that stud to force himself on you?" I growled in her ear. She grabbed me from between her legs and guided me to her wet opening. I pushed up into her and she made sure I glided all the way in. She was so wet already that it didn't take any effort. "Fuck!" I grunted, "You're so fuckin' horny! You like thinking about thatstud?" I emphasized the word this time.

She removed her hand from me and placed both of them palm against the wall, leveraging herself against me. "Yeah, you fucking me from behind so you can think abouther?" she groaned into the wall.

"You were practically- ah- screaming 'fuck me' when you- you grabbed him to hug..." I was giving her slow but forceful strokes. "Was he- ah- did you feel his cock?"

I felt her push back even harder against me. "He was trying- trying to hide it but- ah..." she trailed off for a moment. I wondered if she was too afraid to admit it. She tried to change the subject, "Did you- you like her tits pressed up against you? Ah- wereyou hard?"

I didn't answer. "Oh so hewas," I put one hand on her shoulder so I could drive into her harder. "Did you like it? Tell-ah- fuckin' tell me!"

She started moaning now. "Ahh, I'd fuck- I'd let you fuck her..." Her hips thrust against mine, swaying in little circles so she could feel more of me. I let out an involuntary moan as she said that. "Would- mmm- would you let- let me?" she panted.

"Let you w-what?" I grunted, taunting her. "Let you spread your legs for him? Let you play with histhick cock?"

She let out a long moan and began to shudder a little. "It's a-mm- fair trade... You want Aubrey's pussy! You want to- ah- suck it!Fuck it! I bet she's- ahh- good to him..." She moved one hand from the wall and began to play with one of her tits, lightly squeezing her nipple.

"Yeah I bet she's- ah- a hot little fuck! She likes to- ah- show off... She's gotta be a fuckin' wildcat..."

"God!" she screamed out. She was shaking now; tensing up all her muscles. "I wonder what- mmmm- they're like? How they- ah- how he takes h-her..." Her hand moved from her breast down to her pussy, rubbing the top of her slit. "Think a- ah- about it- fucking her little pussy..."

I knew she was close. I was so goddamn turned on. We had never talked like this before, so argumentative and including another man in the fantasy, but it was working me up. I knew I could come at any moment, but I was holding it back, not wanting her to stop her dirty talking for the world. "Yeah, I bet he makes- ah- her scream!"

"Oh! I want it, him to- ah- to fuck..." she trailed off for a second. I knew she was in her own world now as she continued. "...to fuck- oh god- fuck me!Fuck me!"

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or to Matt, but I plunged into her as deep as I could as I felt her pussy clench around me. Our long strokes were replaced with tiny thrusts as she tried to push me into her as far as possible as she came. At this, I let it all go and pressed my fingers deep into her skin as I exploded. I felt huge bursts come out of me and fill her as she continued to shake. So many images flashed through my mind as I came: me fucking Aubrey, Aubrey fucking Matt, Matt fucking Sarah... I don't know which one turned me on more at that moment. But all of the aggression came pouring out of me and into Sarah.

She leaned against the wall and sighed hard. I was still leaning into her. "Holy shit," she exhaled.

"Yeah," I softly replied, gently pulling out of her.

IV

After that night, our sexual fantasies went to a different level. Initially we both treated our aggressions and discussion from that night as a product of the evening; a mixture of passion and confrontation that found release via the thoughts of our guests. I think we both discounted the event at first for fear of alienating one another. There was a hard-to-define tension between us. How much of our lust was fantasy and how much was real?

It didn't take long before this charade slowly began to give way. Both Sarah and I were eager to explore our feelings. I knew I wasn't the only one who often thought about that night and our reactions to it. At the start, I couldn't decide how I felt about Sarah's attraction to Matt. My gut reaction was jealousy, but I convinced myself that while it may be rational, it was unfair. She had not only put up with, but encouraged my desire for Aubrey, even if itwas only fantasy.

What was strange to me was that I soon had to admit to myself that Sarah's attraction to Matt was arousing to me. I couldn't explain why. It seemed I ought to have been furious that my own girlfriend reacted so lustfully for another man. But I couldn't deny that her passion turned me on. Maybe it was because I felt something similar towards Aubrey and it relieved my guilt; assuring me I wasn't the only one who ever fantasized about another. And that was the key anyway, itwas just fantasy.

I figured Sarah came to a similar conclusion, and we slowly began to embrace our desires. We would often joke about each other's attractions and give one another a hard time. This constantly had the effect of building up the sexual tension between us, which always promised an explosive fucking later.

In the beginning we were both a little shy about it. Sarah was reluctant to let herself go and really get into talking about Matt when we were going at it. I was positive this was because she was afraid of hurting my feelings. But as time went on and with my encouragement, she would go buck-wild, screaming and growling the things she'd do to him... Or when she was particularly naughty, the things she'd lethim do toher.

Of course the situation was reciprocal and she would encourage me to let out my fantasies about Aubrey. The passion we experienced was thrilling. The forbidden nature of it all made the sex scandalous and, while each of us got off on our respective fantasies, we also got off on the arousal of each other.

This is not to say that Aubrey and Matt are theonly things we talked about, but the subject became increasingly common. This was partially because Sarah now began to turn up her friendship with Aubrey. They talked more often at work, spent more lunches together, and started getting fairly close. Because of this, it happened that I got to see Aubrey more often. Sarah encouraged me to come by her work for lunches or to meet up afterwards and she always made sure I would get to spend some time with her co-worker. I couldn't help but to notice Aubrey was progressively more flirtatious and coy with me each time.

One lunch meeting she sat next to me and had her legs crossed in a way that purposefully raised her skirt up her thighs. I was positive she pulled it up even further to tantalize me. When she talked, she used her hands to illustrate more than usual, and kept hovering them over her legs to draw my attention to them. On top of this, she was much more physically attentive than usual; grabbing my arm, playfully slapping my chest, squeezing my own leg.

At first, these gestures made me uncomfortable. On the one hand, I couldn't miss her affections and I welcomed them greedily. Yet I also feared that this was inappropriate, that Sarah would be offended and hurt that I was allowing Aubrey to flirt with me so obviously. I worried that this was too close to letting our fantasies bleed into reality. However, I noticed Sarah didn't mind. Catching my attention, I would see her give me knowing smirk and a raised eyebrow. I knew that look was a saucy one that indicated she was going to give me a hard time about it later, but I would certainly enjoy it.

I was correct in my discernment. As these meetings continued, I was rewarded later in those same evenings with Sarah teasing me about them. She would feign annoyance and anger; accusing me of either being naïve to Aubrey's flirting or too weak and horny to resist them. I say she feigned these feelings because there was always an element of playfulness and knowing when she did it, especially as these occurrences repeated. However, I was pretty sure that there was some element of truth to those feelings; she probably felt some jealousy and envy. Whatever the case, these arguments stimulated both of us and the sex was aggressive and hot.

This went on for a month or so, with me having a chance to see Aubrey about once a week. As Sarah's friendship grew, I had to wonder how much they talked about me and what secrets were told. Sarah was tight-lipped about this, only occasionally hinting that their conversations were sometimes sexual in nature. I was both embarrassed and aroused by this. The idea that Aubrey might know what I was like in bed and what kinks turned me on was a stimulating one.

I felt kind of helpless in a way, like I was some kind of toy to these two girls. I could just picture them giggling as Sarah whispered private secrets about me. My humiliation was overpowered by my arousal and exhilaration that Aubrey might be interested in me sexually.

Shortly after these meetings, it came to my attention that similarly, Matt was visiting Aubrey at work as well. My mind immediately questioned what Sarah's reaction to him was. It was obvious to me that she must flirt with him to some degree, but how much? Was she coy about it like Aubrey? Or was she more direct? How did Matt respond?

"So, how enthusiastically do you throw yourself at him?" I would mischievously indict, anxious with both apprehension and curiosity.

"We just chat," she tilted her head to one side, "like when you visit."

This answer vexed me as I felt trapped. For some reason I was reluctant to admit Aubrey's seductive demeanor, as if doing so would display my own guilt in accepting it. This struck my as ridiculous as well though, since we both knew exactly what was going on and enjoyed it. I pressed on. "Come on, don't hold out on me. Inquiring minds want to know!"

"Well," she said with a cool smile, "itis a place of business. Only so much can happen... as you know."

The comment stung me. Images of Sarah fawning over Matt filled my head. I was irritated. Irritated at my own irritation, irritated at my own arousal despite myself. I smiled, hiding my bruised ego (from both her and myself). "Yeah. Sometimes I feel bad for Aubrey. It's so obvious that sheneeds me," I noticed Sarah roll her smiling eyes, "but alas, my hands are tied!" I help up my hands, wrists together, and shrugged.

"God, I know!" she feigned sympathy. "It must be such a burden for you; knowing you could relieve her of her suffering if only given the chance!"

Her playful banter soothed my vanity and I dove at her again. "I wonder, does Matt suffer the same fate as I?"

She grinned and raised her eyebrows, as if to saywho knows? I knew the answer.

V

It was a summer holiday; a three-day weekend. Sarah and I had plans to spend some time at her uncle's cabin with some of her family, as our tradition held. Due to various circumstances as the day approached, it suddenly became clear that they couldn't go. With profuse apologies, they allowed us access to the cabin ourselves and encouraged us to have a good time.

"Maybe Matt and Aubrey would want to hang out with us," Sarah offered.

I was silent for a moment, weighing what she said. Her voice sounded innocent enough, but surely she had to have been thinking the same thing I was. The four of us alone? A secluded cabin? What was she planning? "Could be fun," I answered nonchalantly.

One short phone call later and they had accepted.

When the weekend came, we drove separate cars up to the cabin, Aubrey and Matt following us. We offered to drive them, but they politely declined. I was keenly aware that they were allowing themselves an easy out if they felt uncomfortable or bored. It took us a few hours to drive out there. We arrived in the late afternoon.

The other couple was impressed with the cabin. It wasn't very large or fancy, but the area was fantastic: secluded woods and a small lake that even boasted a lightly sanded beach around its edge. There were a few other cabins dotted around the water, but each was spaciously isolated. It had two bedrooms, and Matt carried his and Aubrey's things up into one of them.

After a brief tour of the lodge and the surrounding area, we decided to grill up some burgers and have dinner. Matt joined me to cook outside on the deck. It was already a hot day, and with the addition of the barbeque, he decided to pull his shirt off. I saw Sarah at the window notice and her eyes popped open and she brought her hand up to her face to cover an open-mouthed smile. It was obvious that she liked what she saw. I couldn't blame her though; Matt did look good.

Once the meal was cooked, we brought the food inside and sat around a small table to eat. Matt sat down first, still shirtless, and I noticed Sarah immediately took the seat across from him. Harder to touch, but she sure can get a good look, I mused to myself. I felt a little jealous, but I didn't mind too much as that meant Aubrey sat across from me. She was wearing a little tank-top that showed off her shoulders, arms, and tits. Not quite shirtless, but I'll take what I can get.

It wasn't long into the conversation that Sarah already lit into the flirting. "So I guess working in construction, you don't need to work out?" she complimented Matt.

Hearing such a blatant come-on made me almost choke on my food. I noticed Aubrey was a little taken aback as well. But she interjected on his behalf, "Yeah, the stereotypes are true! I'm just glad I got the stud construction worker instead of one of the fat ones in a wife-beater!" We all had a little laugh at that.

I was still a little amazed at Sarah's forwardness. Sure we had drinks at the table, but she couldn't possibly be buzzed yet. Before that comment, although I had entertained fantasies of us making a move on this couple, I didn't think it would actually happen. I assumed at best, we would flirt our asses off and fuck to the memory of it later. Now I wasn't so sure if she was content with that idea. At first I was slightly annoyed, but soon thereafter Aubrey began to be much more suggestive and attentive toward me, so my apprehensions dissipated.

As the food dwindled down, Matt mentioned a Sea-doo he noticed parked by the water. "So, does that thing work?"

"Sure does," I answered. "You can take it for a spin if ya like."

He turned to Aubrey, "Cool, you wanna?" She declined, saying she wasn't in the mood after just eating. "Come on," he persisted, "it's a two-seater. All you need to do is hang on!" She would not relent.

He rolled his shoulders, about to admit defeat, when Sarah piped in, "I'll ride with you!"

Before I could even register the comment, Aubrey tacked on, "There you go! Take her!"

Matt looked at me and I shrugged. "Knock yourself out," I smiled. I wondered if I sounded forced or not.

"We'll watch from the deck," Aubrey volunteered for us both, "Maybe I can relax and get a little sun."

I went down to the water to show Matt how to work the boat while Sarah changed into a swimsuit. She came trotting out in a somewhat conservative two-piece; barely-there bottoms but a modest top that covered most of her stomach. I admired how it pushed up her breasts however. Matt climbed into the driver's seat and started it up. I helped Sarah into the seat behind him, and she quickly fell into a comfortable position, leaning into Matt.

Waving them off, I walked back up to the cabin deck where Aubrey was laying out some beach chairs. "Time to relax!" she cheered and effortlessly undid and kicked off the shorts she was wearing. I just gaped in surprise. She was already wearing a little bikini under her clothes. Next she pulled off her tank-top, revealing her long stomach and perfect tits. I felt my heart skip a beat as I gawked at her awesome body; any jealousy I had concerning Sarah and Matt replaced by excitement for Aubrey.

"Come on," she gestured at me, "Take off your shirt and chill with me. I'll put lotion on ya, don't worry!"

I timidly took off my shirt, trying to play it cool. The only benefit to my nerves was that it kept my hard-on at bay. This, however, did not last long. As she put some lotion on her hands, she directly went to my chest, rubbing her hands attentively over every inch of it. I smiled at the touch and enjoyed the moment. She put some more in her hands and then went to work on my stomach. It tickled a little bit and I laughed, jumping back slightly. She giggled at me and put one hand on my ass to pull me back. "Hold still now!" she teased. The sensation felt amazing and now I felt the blood rushing between my legs. My cock began to strain against my shorts and I grew beet red, not having anything clever to say about it. She continued to rub the lotion into my stomach and, pushing my shorts down a little, across my lower abdomen. She seemed so close to the base of my erection and that excitement made me even harder. I saw her smiling at it, but she didn't say anything.

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers