Compromising Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers

"Well, it was about time I saw some skin," I teased, "You had been drooling over Matt's shirtless bod' since dinner."

By now I had run my hand up her stomach and under her tank-top, shyly making my way to her breasts. Sarah had reached her own arm behind her and ran her fingers along my leg and thigh.

"So what," she said with sudden strength, "They're both hot. It's no secret."

Her boldness shocked me a little and I pushed my body harder into her, my erection getting fuller. She rolled onto her other side so she could face me. The look in her eyes was one of fiery passion. She gave me a sudden hard kiss on my lips, reaching her hand down to squeeze my cock while she did it. When she released, she said flatly, "I noticed you two weren't on the deck when Matt and I got off the lake..."

My stomach turned.Here we go, I thought. "I noticed you two didn't come back up to the cabin right away either..."

"Well I got off the Sea-doo as he was parking it. I was standing there on the sand... I saw you and Aubrey were gone. I could onlyimagine what you two were up to..."

"I could say the same." I smirked.

"So I was there, watching Matt tie up the boat... Then he turned around and started walking toward me..."

Sarah was gently pumping my cock now as she stared into my eyes. The look on my face was an obvious one.Keep going.

"...he was... he was hard. I could see it... I was staring at it as he came closer..." she was beginning to pant as she recollected the story to me. "Baby I was, I don't know... You and Aubrey were inside, I- I thought you two were probably..."

I slid my hand inside her flimsy pajama shorts and stroked my fingers along her slit. She trembled at my touch, but she was wet. I gently massaged along her pussy to encourage her.

"Oh god I- I don't know how it happened... Just looking at him and- and thinking you were with... I- I just had this feeling... I..." she took a deep breath. I could see the fear in her eyes. I smiled and slipped two fingers inside her. She gave a little gasp. "I... I grabbed him... Oh god I couldn't help myself... It was like- like he was taunting me with it... And- and he just let me touch it..."

"Did you like that?" I breathed hard, "You've been waiting so long..."

My encouragement opened the floodgates.

"Fuck... I don't know what- what came over me... The next thing I knew I- oh god- I was sucking him off baby... The way Matt...oh... he just let me do it, I thought- I knew you and Aubrey had to be..."

I heard guilt as well as excitement in her hushed whispers. It was time to come clean. "Baby, she stripped for me... I didn't know what to do... but she told me- she said listen... I couldn't hear the Sea-doo motor or anything and- and you didn't come back..."

"Oh- you saw her tits? Her... pussy?"

We stopped playing with each other with our hands and entwined our bodies together with our arms and legs. Gently rubbing our entire lengths against one another, we continued admitting everything. I told her how Aubrey convinced me what was happening on the beach, and how she made me go down on her. Sarah told me how she made Matt come in her mouth, how she felt so submissive to him. We both confessed that we were dying to fuck the other person, but were denied.

"Do you want... Do you wanna try?" she pleaded.

"You mean, fuck them?"

"Oh- come on..."

Our bodies were sweaty now. It was a miracle we hadn't been fucking during this conversation. I think that, in the back of both of our minds, we were hoping we could save it for Aubrey and Matt respectively. Suddenly we heard a noise in the kitchen: Matt's voice. It sounded like he was looking for something and cursed himself. Sarah and I were lying perfectly still. She looked at me, her eyes wide with excitement.

"There he is... Now's your chance," I whispered to her.

"Are... are you sure?" Her voice was quivering.

"You want it, don't you?"

Before the words even finished, she breathed, "Yesss..."

"Go baby, go fuck him..." I enthusiastically pushed her to get out of the bed. Her breathing was so quick. I couldn't believe how hard I was at the unfolding events. Everything was happening so quickly. But seeing my girlfriend so obviously in heat was turning me on something fierce. As I watched her slowly tiptoe out of the bedroom, she turned and gave me one last look of anticipation, then disappeared down the hall.

It was quiet for a couple minutes. I closed my eyes and stretched my arms over my head, replaying the day's events in my mind again. I was shaking with nervous energy. Was she going to do it? Should I try and watch? Do I want to? If she gets it... will I be able to get Aubrey after all?

At some point I realized Sarah had been gone for quite some time. She must be talking to him. Is she flirting? Begging? I was lost in my own thoughts, imagining what it might be like. I was even absentmindedly playing with myself under the bed sheet.

Perhaps it was because of my own distraction that I didn't notice someone come in the room. I felt a body slide in the bed and move close to me. For a brief second, I thought Sarah had come back, either defeated or with a change of heart. But before I opened my eyes, I realized that it wasn't her. Jolting to attention, I jerked my head up and saw Aubrey leaning over me. She was wearing a tiny t-shirt that barely came down beneath her breasts and almost revealed her entire stomach. Other than that, she was just wearing a frilly pair of panties. I gulped hard, not knowing how to react, and my body suddenly trembled with excitement. I opened my mouth to say something, but she quickly put a finger over my lips, whispering ashush!

"Come with me," she whispered softly.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with her, out of the bed. She was sneaking out of the room and down the short hall to the kitchen. I imitated her cautious steps, not knowing exactly why. As we approached the kitchen, it was soon made clear. I heard voices: Sarah's and Matt's. Aubrey turned to me again and moved her face up to my ear. "Shh..." she reminded me.

It was fairly dark now. Only moonlight penetrated through the glass windows on the far side of the kitchen. Aubrey and I stood at the edge of where the small hallway met the kitchen. Keeping close against the wall, it would be difficult to see us unless you knew we were there. The sight I saw was scandalous.

Sarah was standing by a counter, nervously fidgeting with a water bottle. She was only wearing some flimsy pajama shorts and a tank-top. Matt was next to her, wearing only a loose pair of boxers. I noticed right away he had an unmistakable erection.

"I know... I know you said we shouldn't earlier, but..." I heard Sarah say timidly.

"So?" Matt retorted coolly.

"I just...I don't know..." Was she faltering?

"Huh. You seemed pretty sure of yourself earlier."

Sarah let out a sigh, anxiously eyeing Matt up and down, lingering her eyes around the tent in his shorts. "God, Matt I... I know you wanted it too..."

Matt leaned closer into her. She didn't pull away. My heart was pounding; I could feel it in my temples. It almost felt like an out-of-body experience, like I wasn't really there. I was pulled down to reality when I felt Aubrey's hands gingerly wrap around my cock. The touch surprised me, not least of all because I hadn't realized I was rock-hard. I pulled my eyes from the scene and looked at Aubrey, who was biting her lip as she watched the kitchen with me, fondling me.

Sarah turned slightly away from Matt, staring out the window. He nuzzled his body into her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and rubbing the back of her neck with his hands. She let out a little whimper, something between a yelp and a sigh.

"I'll give it to you this time... if you still want it..." he offered to her. Sarah's face jerked up in surprise, her eyes wide as she looked into his face. Matt wore a cocky smile as he returned her gaze.

I had to lean against the wall now. Aubrey was steadily pumping my cock, sending jolts of pleasure through me with each rub. Watching my girlfriend struggle with herself in front of this guy was captivating. Sarah was always so sure of herself, and now she was weak in the knees. I was dying to know if she would give in. Some dark piece of me was fully in charge of my feelings. Lust consumed my senses.

Matt shrugged and took a step back from her. Wordlessly, he pulled his erection out from his boxers, displaying it in full view for Sarah. She gasped and gawked straight at it. "Oh..." she breathed quietly.

He was lightly stroking himself, showing it off for her. At the same time, Aubrey had pushed my own boxers down and was now fondling my own hardness directly.

One of Sarah's hands shyly reached out to grab Matt where he was touching himself.

"Ah... You gotta... You gotta ask for it..." he reminded.

"I... oh god..."

Ignoring her, Matt began to push down her shorts. I tried to silence my own gasp as I realized Sarah was not resisting. She passively let him push them down, and they fell to the floor. She was only wearing her little top now, breathing heavily and gingerly stroking him. I watched in amazement as Aubrey continued to please me, using both of her hands now: one to lightly squeeze and twist the base of my hard-on while the other teased along the shaft and tip.

"Oh no..." Sarah gasped as Matt held her shoulders and slowly turned her to face the counter, her back to him. He placed her hands on the countertop and rest his own on her hips, teasingly sliding his cock between her legs from behind. "I can't do this..." she pleaded.

"Just say the word..." Matt reassured her, "Tell me right now and I'll stop. Or ask for it... and you can have it right now..."

"Please... I..." she trailed off, her eyes closed.

"Please what?" he persisted.

"Fuck, I... I... Oh Matt... Please..."

"Tell me."

"I can't... Just... Oh fuck, do it... I can't take it..."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Fuck, just... shut up and do it," she hissed, spreading her legs further apart to allow him better access. He needed no other encouragement. Grabbing a hold of himself with one hand and resting his other on her hip, he effortlessly glided into her. I realized just then that she must have been completely wet. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I also couldn't believe how much it was turning me on.

Aubrey finally spoke, whispering quietly in my ear, "Finally..." And with that, she silently slid down to her knees. I actually managed to tear my look away from my girlfriend to see Aubrey's big eyes look up at me as she began to lick my cock. My mouth hung open in awe as she worked her magic on me: licking, kissing, sucking, stroking... I thought the hand-job was good, but now I was in heaven.

My euphoria was interrupted by Sarah's moans.

"Oh god... This is so...Oh! Fuck I- ah- needed this..."

Matt gave her slow, steady strokes. Sarah just gripped onto the counter as he thrust into her. She continued to moan, crying out how bad she wanted it. She was trying to stay quiet: biting her lip and keeping her voice down, but she couldn't help herself. It was so unbelievably hot to see my own girlfriend totally lost in raw lust.

Having my own dick sucked by this incredible woman was undeniably helping the situation. Aubrey was doing a fantastic job. I had one hand holding myself up against the wall, the other holding the back of her head, helping to guide her back and forth. She was getting really enthusiastic and while I was doing my best to keep my own groans silent, she couldn't help but to make noticeable slurping and sucking noises. I was worried the others would hear us, but it was clear they were lost in their own rapture.

"Ah- ah- fuck me- yes! You goddamn stud! Fuck! Make me- oh! Make me come! Come o-on! I... I need it... Oh god, you're so hot!" she was panting. Sarah leaned forward onto the counter, practically lying her torso down upon it. This had the effect of pushing her ass out even more for Matt, who was diligently riding her. Such a sight of wanton heat. God I was horny watching this!

Aubrey had her hands on my ass now, pulling as much of me into her as she possibly could. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last from all this stimulation.

"Oh...Oh! Yeah... I'm gonna- I'm gonna!Finally..." she cried out, continuing in incomprehensible moans. Her body jerked hard into Matt's and she was reduced to little grunts as she pressed into him. That was it. I knew she was coming. Matt let out a groan as well and closed his eyes as he came too.

Aubrey's nails dug into my ass as she heard them. I couldn't take it anymore, and I felt myself start to release into her mouth. For a split second I panicked, wondering how she would react with no warning. But looking down at her, I was amazed to see her passionately doing her best to suck up every drop. This turned me on even more and I think it made my orgasm even more powerful.

My knees began to buckle a little and I had to use the wall as support. Sarah was still moaning; her knuckles white as she gripped the countertop. I could see Matt's eyes roll in the back of his head as he unloaded into my girlfriend. I looked down again and grunted a quiet,holy shit as Aubrey managed to swallow almost all of my cum.

Aubrey had one hand back at the base of my cock now, holding me in her mouth as I my hardness gradually died down. She finally dragged her lips all of the way off my cock, making sure to lick the tip clean before she was fully disengaged. Looking up at me, she gently wiped her mouth and gave me a grin. I could only respond with a dumb open-mouthed smile, still in awe.

As Aubrey raised herself back up, she pulled my boxers along with her and guided them back around my waist. I completely forgot about Sarah and Matt as I watched Aubrey bend back up, her tits practically hanging out and her ass pushed out perfectly. Once she was standing again, she whispered in my ear, "Feel better?" God. She said it so serenely that I thought I might be able to go again right there.

Neither Matt nor Sarah had noticed us yet. They were still coming down from their own highs. The two had separated now. Matt reached down and pulled his boxers back up, then stretched his arms high. Sarah ogled his body and sighed a smile. I wondered what she was thinking about right then. Just how great it was to finally be fucked by him? How would she react when she realized I had seen the whole thing? How would she respond to it knowing Aubrey was giving me the blowjob of my life?

Matt quit his stretch and then casually remarked, "Better get on back."

Sarah wordlessly pulled up her pajama shorts; she apparently didn't have much to say now. As Matt walked back toward his room, Sarah stood silent in the kitchen for a moment. She must have been collecting her thoughts as reality crashed down around her and what she had just done. I was feeling a similar sensation and started to worry if we had both made some kind of mistake.

Aubrey then walked indifferently into the kitchen, lightly dragging her nails on my skin as she stepped away from me. I panicked right then, not knowing what in the hell she was doing. Sarah heard the movement behind her and saw Aubrey come into view. Her hand immediately shot up to cover her mouth and stifle a gasp.

I couldn't see Aubrey's expression just then; her back was to me. But by the way her ass swayed in even those few steps and the in the manner she carried herself in, I knew she was oozing confidence. I could picture a seductive smile on her face as she said, "Thanks for the show, babe." She gave Sarah a playful spank on her thigh and continued coolly into her own room to Matt.

Sarah stood there, wide-eyed. She then noticed me, leaning in the doorway. Our eyes locked and for a second she looked positively frightened. With a dazed smile, I mouthed "Wow" to her. She instantly blushed crimson red and tried to suppress an embarrassed expression.

I walked up close to her. She remained still. A confused look of awkwardness and trepidation painted her face. She squeaked out, "You... you both saw...?"

"Yeah," I smiled reassuringly. "Well... I did. Aubrey... she uh... missed some of the show..."

Sarah's eyebrows shot up as her lips began to curl up. "What do you mean...?" she whispered.

I grabbed her wrist and led her back to our room, where I was sure we would talk all about it.

***

I hope you enjoyed the story! If you have any comments, I would love to hear them.

en_extase
en_extase
4,740 Followers