Compromising Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you don't want to come up...I'll make some coffee?"

He looked at his watch and shook his head 'no' and drove off when I shut the door. I had my key ready and went in...home at last. I had to admit it was one hell of a Saturday and I ended up being intimate with the good Senator Harrison. Even though I made the first move...he still used me and Gloria was right...about that. He is a womanizer.

The next morning, I was up bright and early and went down to the corner store to get the Sunday paper. I wanted to peruse the store ads for a new kitchen table set. On my way home, it started to drizzle and I was wet by the time I got to my apartment. I changed my wet clothes into dry grubbies and made my coffee and then sat out on my small balcony to read the paper. Just then, I seen it...a picture of Senator Harrison and some unidentified naked woman covering her face with her hands...sitting in a Lincoln Town car...me? Oh my god, I was Monicaed. I'll never be able to work in this city again. But wait, I never saw any reporters. The phone rang and I hurried into the living room and picked up...

"Hello...Hi mom...yeah...I seen it...no, what...what are you talking about...I thought it was...okay...hold on." I ran out to the balcony and looked at the picture again...

"That's not me...she's a red head...Gloria?" I ran back to the phone...

"Hello mom...its Gloria Smith...I work with her."

After we talked a little, I apologized and hung up the phone and sat there confused. Was Gloria Smith humping the Senator all this time? So, that was her plan all along...to make me doubt the senator's character...so she could be in his bed...instead of me? But, I had no intentions of sleeping with Sen. Harrison...it just happened. The foolishness I said and did last night came from the Champaign and a lonely love life...nothing else. I saw the beautiful black ball gown hanging on my bedroom door and it seemed to mock me...

"Well, I guess I'll take you back on Monday and then go see if I still have a job." Ten minutes later...another phone call...

"Hello...hi Janet...yes, I did...I don't know what to say...the office will be closed...indefinitely...okay...thanks for calling...bye."

During the coming week, the good Senator had left the country to join his wife and daughter in Paris for an undisclosed period of rest and relaxation. Gloria Smith went back home to Tennessee to raise her kids out of the public eye. However, I was expecting my involvement with the good senator to come to light any day...but it never did. Twelve months later, I got a job as a law intern at Chaffee, Davis and Jones...where I should have been in the first place. The salary was great and the hours were even better...just the kind of job...an unmarried working mom like me needed.

The End