Compromising Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All resolve gone I decided this was going to happen and I was no longer fighting this because it felt so right, while I know I was wrong. I continued my exploration of her neck alternating from the rough of the flat part of my tongue to the soft part. I could see the different textures is what really made her go crazy, I was going to use that to my advantage. I trace her neck line across to the other side of her spot. The minute my tongue touched her neck I felt her shaking and slid my hand between her legs to see if my suspicions were right. She was indeed in the midst of an orgasm turning my hard cock into a bolder of unmovable flesh. I kissed down her body stopping to pay respect to her breast which did not illicit the same responses so I continued down her body until I felt the smoldering heat rising to meet me.

I dipped my head down slightly and ran my tongue first flat from her hole to the top of her clit causing her to arch and thrust towards my face. I laid flat placing both my hands firmly on each side of her ass cheeks and made a suction to her pussy, then flipped her on top of me. This is my favorite thing in the world as it related to sex. Everything about a woman's weight on my face as my tongue and mouth brings her to the ultimate is enough to make me nut with out ever touching the inside of her walls. Now that I had Nicole where I wanted her I was determined to find out if she was capable of multiple orgasms although her mother wasn't. I placed my tongue inside her hole and after a few dips inside ran the entire flat part over her clit several times. I continued to repeat this action until her nub began to get rock hard and pulse against my tongue. I then lifted her slightly making my unusually long tongue into a long stiff rod and moved her up and down on it until I felt her walls start to suck my tongue inside. By the time she exploded she had sucked my tongue so far inside her that I felt her gripping me and waves of juice spurt towards my tongue as a mans sperm would do. With each jerk came another wave of cum. I flipped her back over to her back because I couldn't seem to get close enough to get it all, I planted my face deep in her pussy for all the juices I could get. Her nectar was sweet and thick and it was aided by her hand on the back of my head pulling me into her as she started pushing into my face. My moans becoming loud to even my own ears were mixed with broken screams from her orgasm passing through. As I figured she was settling down I flipped her back over again to a sitting position so that I could repeat the earlier action, but just as I was dipping my tongue in I felt her wall closing around and sucking me in again with more juices coating my tongue. Yes, my baby girl was a multiple orgasm having lay. This excited me and now I only wanted to feel her clamped on my dick. I slid her down my body quickly latching on to her neck to continue the momentum of her arousal. I positioned her flat against my belly and moved the head of dick slowly up and down her pussy well lubricating it.

I even slid her up and down my shaft creating the friction needed for more stimulus because I wanted to enter her in the midst of her orgasm. I had my suspicions she was still a virgin with no hymen so she had been penetrated with something other than my tongue before. I also knew that this would be the easiest way to do this without her being in a lot of pain, which I could not allow.

Just as I started to feel her tense on top of me I moved us to our side and slowly while she was in the midst of bliss I entered her. My hands began to shake the second my dick was being pulled and then pushed out of her tight pussy. I held my position and went in with each opposite spasm. I decided to try to keep it going and began sliding my nine inch cock not even a third of the way in and out. Nicole tensed up and I slid out a bit more, but her hips lurched for me so I slid some more in and slowly I continued until I was completely engulfed in the most impressive pussy I have ever had the pleasure of being in. I held her still and found her neck sucking and alternating sides as she grabbed hand fulls of my hair pulling me closer until I started to suck the spot my tongue touched. I couldn't believe that my baby was so insatiable that she was building another orgasm. Still holding her in place for fear I would let go way too soon I felt the wave of what I now recognized as her love nectar coating me and providing the lube I needed to continue.

I knew this was the perfect opportunity to show her the love I have been unable to show other than this way. I rolled her onto her back she instantly placed her legs up to my sides and I slid my hands further underneath her ass driving so deep my balls were in her ass cheeks. I heard the sharpest intake of breath and froze thinking I had gone too far. Nicole still had a hand full of my hair in her hands pulled my ear to her lips and almost growled. "Don't you dare stop! FUCK ME NOW... I WANT YOUR DICK INSIDE MY PUSSY SO DEEP I CAN FEEL IT IN MY THROAT.... PLEASE DAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That did it I buried my face in her neck sucking and licking as I drove into my little girl deeper and deeper speeding up and slowing down. I would pull all the way out to the head and slam gently back into her every time my balls hitting her ass making this loud smacking noise. I placed a pillow under her ass and sat back on my heels fucking her with about three inches of my cock hitting her g-spot. I continued without changing rhythm or stroke studying her face for any change that I had not seen, and there it was. Nicole scrunched her face and said "Daddy I have to pee really bad" I told her to relax and if she needed to let it go it was fine. I was amazed that my daughter was going to experience something women wait an entire life time for.

Just then Nicole let out a primal like growl and SWOOSH a flood of liquid shot up to my chest, and I dipped my head just in time to catch the end of the splash. Yep, tasted just like her, not pee my baby girl just squirted for the first time. That was the complete end of everything I attempted to reserve. I grabbed a hold of her hips pushing the pillow out the way as she gripped my hair again and I leaned in to look into her eyes as I drilled her sweet pussy Nicole tried to close her eyes and I demanded that she look into my eyes and tell me what she was feeling with out taking her eyes off of me. I wasn't prepared for what I got.

Nicole's green eyes, half closed pulled me with in inches of her lips while I was steadily fucking her and said "I am in love with you, and I don't care what anyone thinks. You belong to me from now on, and this dick belongs to me. Yea that's it fuck me harder, make this pussy belong to only you." Then she kissed me deep and I lost total control when I felt her walls contract again. I broke the kiss buried my mouth on her neck which was easily my favorite part of her body now and sucked until I felt my nut building from the bottom of my balls. I exploded in my baby girls pussy filling her to the brim with everything I had to give which was quite a bit. I raised her legs and lay down fully expelling my weight onto her after she locked them around me. In that position is where we both drifted to sleep, spent!

12