Compulsion

Story Info
Suburban wife is unable to control her urges.
9.6k words
4.52
55.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czar96
Czar96
36 Followers

Amanda lives in a quiet suburban street in a good area, has two grown children who have moved out and are establishing their own lives, has a loving husband with a secure job who has advanced in the company he works for, and she works full time in a government job.

She and her husband Ben have a good strong relationship and enjoy each other's company a great deal, even after twenty three years of marriage. Ben's sexual interest in Amanda however had waned over a period of eighteen months or so, due largely to his promotion within his company which required him to work longer hours, resulting in him getting home late at night and leaving him tired, but he was always loving and affectionate.

Additionally, his job involved traveling interstate at least twice a month for a couple of nights each time, and sometimes longer, occasionally requiring him to be away over the weekend. These were the times Amanda missed him most. They were also the times where she had little to do.

Amanda for her part felt less desire for Ben sexually, as much as she still loved him dearly and could not imagine life without him, but she found she was fantasizing about various scenarios that over a period of many months had increased in frequency and had become increasingly debased. Over the years she had had the usual fantasies of sex with men other than her husband, occasionally of women and once or twice even group sex. Never had she had any real desire for bondage and domination. But lately the idea had invaded her thoughts more and more, to the point of distraction; she found herself thinking depraved thoughts during the day while sitting at her desk at work.

One trip while Ben was away she was on the computer at home, emailing some friends overseas. It was a Saturday night and she had nothing to do so when she finished emailing she casually started browsing the internet, not really looking for anything when she suddenly decided to do a search for bondage. This led to an incredible amount of websites. She opened a few sites to have a look and found so many photos of women in all sorts of bondage situations and positions, many tied in ways she had never imagined possible. Her mind raced with fantasies of being the women in the photos, tied, forced onto her knees, forced to do things to strangers, having strangers do things to her. She moved from one site to the next, spending hours looking at pornography, something she had never had an interest in and now it had her total attention. Almost without her realizing it her hand had slipped between her legs, sliding under the hem of her dress, caressing her thigh on its way to the junction between her legs. Rubbing her crutch through her panties Amanda was surprised to find them already wet. Her immediate thought was she had lost control of her bladder, but she quickly realized she was so excited and couldn't remember the last time she had been this way.

She got up and checked the house, ensuring it was securely locked and that she had total privacy. She poured herself a wine before returning to the study. She went back to web browsing while she continued to lightly rub herself. Her hand would trail lightly down her thighs and back again as she teased herself. Once or twice she looked around guiltily to ensure nobody had entered the room while she had been memorized by the images on the screen, even though she knew she was alone in her locked house. She finished her wine and poured herself a second, quickly returning to her computer. At one point while looking at a woman tied and suspended by ropes who was having her nipples tortured by another woman, she undid her top, freed her breasts from her bra and played with her own nipples, squeezing and pulling on them and she found herself unable to stop her other hand from finding its way inside the band of her knickers. Already very wet, she pulled her briefs aside and played with herself until she climaxed. It was not enough. She finished her wine and started on a third. She continued to look at more and more photos finding it was the pictures of women being dominated and used that especially turned her on. She started saving some of the images to her computer, keeping the ones that she found had the most effect on her.

It was the early hours of Sunday morning before Amanda dragged herself away from the computer and took herself off to bed, a little tipsy. She had finished a bottle of wine by herself and now lying in bed she tossed and turned, unable to rid herself of the images of women tied and being taken. She rolled on her stomach and raised her arse into the air, fingering herself once more as she imagined a complete stranger dragging her hips into the air as he thrust himself inside her pussy. Her body told her she needed something inside her to take away the urge. She got up and searched for the vibrator she had in the bottom of her draw, unused now for so long she was unsure if the batteries would still be usable. She didn't care; she just needed to feel her pussy filled with something. To her surprise it buzzed to life immediately and she quickly slipped it inside herself as she lay on her back, her legs spread wide and inviting to the artificial cock. With one hand she teased and fucked herself with the vibrator, slipping it between her pussy lips just a little, and then a little further, but before long she was thrusting in and out of herself, while with the other she pulled and twisted a nipple until she was unable to inflict any more pain on herself. She cried out in the night as she brought on her own orgasm, panting and crying with her release. Afterward she was exhausted and fell quickly into a deep sleep.

In the morning when she awoke she was ashamed of herself for her foolish behaviour the previous night and resolved to delete the photos she'd saved on the computer and to push these silly fantasies out of her mine. She showered, but took longer than she normally did, enjoying the cascade of water over her as she stood there slowly soaping herself and washing her hair. She dried herself and dressed, her eyes lingering on a pair of sexy lace panties before she chose a plain cotton pair. She had a light breakfast and made herself a cup of coffee, taking it with her into the study. She sat down at the computer with the intention of deleting all the pornography she had saved, but when she opened the folder to do so she was immediately intrigued once again. She could feel herself becoming excited all over again just by looking at the images.

'What is wrong with me?' she wondered. 'I have never had an interest in this sort of thing before, not pornography, not bondage and have not thought of myself in submissive situations like these. It has only been a few months since I started thinking of being tied up and now I am unable to force the idea from my mind.'

Amanda forced herself to get up and leave the study, but she left the photos undeleted. She did however move them to a thumb drive to keep Ben from inadvertently finding them. That wouldn't do at all.

Ben returned home the next day and it would be three weeks before he again had to leave for another trip. This time he would be away three days, so Amanda had two nights at home by herself again. At least this time it was during the week and she had work during the day.

The first night she was again emailing friends when she was informed of another friend who had met someone on-line in a chat room and had subsequently arranged to meet him in person, and they were now engaged. Her email friend told her how dangerous she thought this was to do. When Amanda had finished sending her emails she went to the website her friend had mentioned to have a look out of curiosity. Never having been in a chat room before she found it all a little fast and confusing, people talking to other people by writing to them, sending and receiving replies instantly, a dozen different people all going at the same time writing over the top of each other. It was very difficult for her to follow any one conversation. She spent about twenty minutes or so just watching the flow of conversations and was about to exit when something caught her eye. Someone had been flirting with someone else and had invited them to a 'private' room. It sounded intriguing so Amanda stayed on-line for a little longer to investigate these 'chat rooms' further. Over the next couple of months Amanda became used to the flow of the chat rooms and had gone to several others, eventually finding 'Adults only' chat sites. She created an on-line name for herself, 'Innocent Princess', and used it to talk with people.

She started talking to a man who was in his late fifties. He flirted with her over a period of a couple of weeks and eventually they agreed to meet in a private chat room. His name was Chris. He got her to describer herself and Amanda gave him her statistics, telling him she was in her early forties, five foot two inches tall, medium build with curves and largish breasts. She told him she has brown eyes and auburn hair, and would like to lose about 5kgs.

For his part Chris described himself as six foot tall, slim to medium build, blue eyes, and he shocked Amanda by telling her his cock was 7 ½ inches long, circumcised but more slim rather than thick. Over the next few weeks the two conversed every time Ben went away or when he was working late. As they continued to talk their conversations became more and more erotic. Amanda told Chris she was married and had no interest in leaving her husband. Chris for his part told her he was very happy with this as he had no interest in developing an intimate relationship or a full time one, but only one of friendship and sex if that is what she would like. He was offering her the chance of an affair without any emotional involvement. Amanda said she would have to think about it for some time as she had never been unfaithful to her husband before. Over the continuing weeks they talked and emailed each other every other day and Chris continued their erotic conversations.

Eventually Amanda agreed to meet Chris, just for coffee. They decided, in the end, to meet instead over a glass of wine at a tavern one evening while Ben was away. When they met Amanda was wearing flattering clothes, a skirt and top that revealed her figure and showed the shape of her breasts, her lacy bra visible through the material. She and Chris kissed on the cheek in greeting and immediately felt chemistry between them, the air charged with erotic tension. They talked for some time, one drink leading to two and Amanda enjoyed Chris flirting with her. While sitting at the table Amanda felt Chris's leg pressed against her own and she did not move away. When they left they kissed, not on the cheek, but with lips meeting lips, just briefly. Chris took her hand and brushed his thumb across the back it in an intimate gesture.

On arriving home Amanda pondered her decision before she emailed Chris, telling him she would agree to meet him for sex. She also told Chris it would only be a one off encounter. She had no intention of becoming involved in a long affair. Chris accepted this. They both agreed they should wait until Ben was to be away again and she should come to his house one evening.

Amanda waited with impatience for Ben to travel away again, the days turning into a week and then two and then three, dragging by before their opportunity came. With nervousness and anticipation she dressed in stylish but sexy clothes, wearing an erotic underwear set, mauve sexy lace panties that were see-through at the back, with a matching lacy bra.

She arrived at Chris's house at about 8pm and knocked on the door. Chris opened the door, smiling in welcome as he invited her inside. The air was charged with electricity as they briefly kissed, a kiss that turned into a passionate one, lasting for what seemed an age. Amanda was left breathless and wanting more. She had not expected to feel such a burning need, a need that told her to embrace this encounter and enjoy it. The weeks and months of building up to this had left Amanda highly aroused with a lust that she needed to fulfill. She felt like a bitch on heat as they continued to play with each other.

Chris for his part wanted Amanda with a burning desire. He has been fantasizing about her from the start of their on-line conversations and since meeting her he knew he just had to have her in his bed. As far as Amanda's idea of it only being a once off encounter, while he may have agreed with her to encourage her to go through with it, he had every intention of having her again and again for as long as he desired her and could manipulate her into it.

When they finally broke from their kiss, Chris turned out the lights, and grabbing Amanda by the hand, led her straight to his bedroom. On entering, she found subdued lighting, the room lit by a dozen candles. However there was nothing subdued about the way they tore each other's clothes off. Chris lay a willing and naked Amanda across his large bed and climbed onto it next to her. He kissed her again and again, nuzzling her neck, kissing her shoulders, telling her how beautiful he thought she was, keeping his patience in check, before he began exploring her body. He kissed and trailed his tongue down her neck, across her breasts, finding her nipples erect and he circled them teasingly, before moving down to her stomach, still further down to her mound, bypassing her wanton pussy, kissing his way down first one thigh before moving back up the other.

Amanda, initially, was somewhat shy, as much has she wanted this to happen, as much as she wanted Chris to take her and take her quickly, but it was also the first time she had been with another man for more than twenty years and she felt awkward, and was worried that her body would not please him. As Chris made his way back up her body, she caught sight of his erection and knew, at least in some way that she must appeal to him.

As Chris lay on top of her, she parted her legs almost without realizing it. Chris raised himself up, using his arms to support his weight as he looked down into Amanda's face, thinking to himself how lucky he was to have such a woman in his bed.

Amanda is not beautiful in the classic sense, but she is pretty, especially for a woman in her forties, looking much younger than her years, often having been mistaken for being in her early to mid thirties. Her auburn hair sits just on her shoulders, her figure is as she described herself, being curvaceous, requiring her to wear a D cup bra. Her breasts are crowned by largish nipples that love to be teased and sucked and pulled. From her breasts, her waist curves in, only to flair out again at her hips, giving her an hour glass figure. Her arse is not small, but neither is it abundant and has often been admired by many men as she has walked past, with them fantasizing about what she would be like to have sex with.

Chris's hard cock was just at the entrance to an open and inviting pussy, and as he let his weight sink it into her, he felt her arms wrap around him and pull him in further. Every nerve ending of his body was urging him to bury himself in her to the hilt, but still he held back. He wanted Amanda to want him so badly that she would practically beg him to fuck her. He felt still more urgency from her as she tried to pull him in, her legs opening wider, her heels on his buttocks adding to the pressure.

Unable to hold out, Chris let his cock slide into her wetness, and indeed how wet she was! There would be no need for lubricant tonight.

Chris's hardness hit the back of her cunt as he began long rhythmic strokes, and he had barely begun when he felt her tense and cry out.

'Don't move! Don't move!' she begged.

Caught off guard, at first Chris thought he had hurt her in some way, but looking into her face he realized Amanda had just had the first orgasm of many that were to overtake her that night, and he gazed at her in the candle light, wondering again at his luck to have such a delectable woman make love to him.

Their long night together left Amanda tired and a little sore and very happy, purring like a kitten. Chris had been everything she had hoped for in a lover, being considerate, passionate, inventive and exciting. She left late into the night after hours of sex. Each time she came Chris allowed her to come back to earth before taking her to new heights of passion once again.

The next day Amanda began to have feelings of guilt while at the same time admitted to herself she had enjoyed herself beyond her own unrealistic expectations. She also knew deep down that she would go back a second time.

They emailed each other almost daily, being careful to keep their secret. Chris thought he would have to work hard to entice Amanda to come back for a second encounter, given her determination to keep their encounter a one off event, but was pleasantly surprised when she readily agreed to another round of passion the next time Ben was away.

The second encounter was equally as good as the first. At one stage during their 'play' Amanda top rode Chris, sitting on his cock and leaning over him, her breasts hanging above him allowing him to play with her freely. He cupped her tits in his hands manipulating her nipples until she was moaning continuously, without even realizing it. Chris grabbed her hips, grinding her down onto his erection while it was buried in her. He grasped her buttocks pulling them apart, exposing her arse should anyone have been there. As Amanda approached orgasm he asked her, 'You'd like someone else behind you right now, wouldn't you? You'd like someone else to slide their cock in you arse while you sit on me wouldn't you? Tell me!'

'Please don't do this,' she cried, 'Don't make me say things like that!'

'But you would, wouldn't you? Just tell me! You'd like to be taken by another man while I'm buried inside you, to be used like a slut! Wouldn't you?!!!'

'Yes! Yes, I would,' she cried out, climaxing, covering Chris in her juices as she tipped over the edge of her orgasm.

Amanda did notice that Chris seemed to be more forceful and controlling this time. At one point he grabbed Amanda by a handful of her hair as he mounted her from behind, talking dirty to her and this was something entirely new to Amanda, however this only heightened the experience for her, her next orgasm more explosive than previous ones that night. This also did not go unnoticed by Chris.

Once again they continued to email each other. Chris encouraged Amanda to reveal to him her wildest fantasies, and while at first Amanda was reluctant, with continued encouragement she slowly gave Chris the details of her fantasies of bondage and submission. She fully expected Chris to be disgusted, however he only encouraged her to tell him more and in greater detail. Eventually they agreed to satisfy Amanda's desire to be dominated and tied and used. Details were arranged with Chris taking on a dominant role in their emails. He described for Amanda what she was required to do before he would entertain her once more.

In one of her emails to Chris, Amanda wrote in part...... 'I would like to thank you in advance for accepting my limitations, in that when we 'play' I have always been able to leave without any marks to show, and that I know I am able to leave without worry of discovery. I would like to set some safe words for our next encounter we are planning so that there are no misunderstandings of our limits.

If I say 'Red light' it means I want you to stop whatever you are doing and release me.

If I am unsure about continuing or you are unsure if I wish to continue you can ask me and I will say 'Amber light' if this is the case. It doesn't mean we have to stop altogether, just re-assess what we are doing at that moment.

If I say 'Green light' it means I am happy for you to continue. I hope you are happy to agree with this. I just see it as a safe way of ensuring we are both happy with limits. So far I have not had any issues with anything we have done together and I thank you for your consideration. Also the fact that whatever we do is kept only between us makes my coming to see you possible and something I must admit I look forward to more than I should.'

Czar96
Czar96
36 Followers