Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his email to Amanda, Chris outlined the items she would need to purchase and bring with her as a display of her submission. He told her where she could purchase them and Amanda agree, purchasing them on-line from the website Chris had told her to go to, and she ordered exactly what she would need. Chris had told her the website was secure and discrete and would show up as an innocent purchase of clothing on her bank statement. It did not occur to Amanda to wonder how Chris would know this.

Amanda approached Chris's front door and she rang the bell. The door opened; Chris was standing out of sight behind it as she walked through. He closed the door and made a show of locking the door behind her as she entered, this action in itself signifying that things would be somewhat different to her last visits. She immediately felt the change, understanding she was now under his control. This is what she agreed to in her email to him. He grasped her by her forearm and led her into his lounge room without saying a word. A coffee table was sitting in the middle of the room, and on a large screen TV to the side a porno movie was playing showing a woman on her hands and knees with her legs spread, being fucked from behind, and Amanda glanced at it knowing this could be become her fate before the night is over.

With her Amanda had brought a bag which she placed on the coffee table and Chris took it and looked inside to find the items he had instructed her to purchase and bring with her. Leather cuffs for her ankles and wrists, a leather collar and chain dog leash, a ball gag, and a blind fold.

A slight smile appeared on his face and he looked at her before ordering her to 'Strip'. One simple word, but a command full of meaning. If Amanda followed his order she knew she would be one step closer to surrendering herself to him for the night. As always she was nervous and apprehensive, only more so this night knowing what might transpire. She hesitated only for a brief moment before complying, removing first her blouse, then her skirt with the split up the side, her shoes, followed by her lacy bra.

Amanda was left standing in front of Chris wearing only a pair of crutchless lace panties, as he had ordered her to wear. Her breasts were bare, her nipples already hard and erect showing her nervousness and excitement. Her pussy was also bare but for a small tuft of auburn hair on her mound; she is a natural red head.

This too was as Chris had ordered her to prepare herself. Amanda could see him appraising her, looking her up and down, looking at her breasts and her pussy which was clearly visible in her apparel and Amanda felt humiliated to be wearing crutchless panties in front of another person, all the more because she had shaved herself. She would not even wear crutchless panties for her husband.

Amanda was aware that it was on Chris's orders but she was ashamed nevertheless, even as she realized this may have been part of his intention. However it also excited her.

'On your knees slave,' Chris ordered her. 'Before I am through with you tonight you will be begging me to fuck you. In fact you will beg me to defile you in more ways than one.'

Slave! Yes, Amanda realized, that is what she would be here tonight, his sex slave. This too was agreed to before hand. Would Amanda beg him to do things to her? Yes, she knew if he touched her and tantalized her in just the right way as he has done on previous occasions she would beg him to do things to her she would never even dream of asking anyone to do to her. Although this night would be different to any other meeting, this night she had agreed to submit to him completely. Until she met this man she would never have contemplated begging anyone for sex, but he had mesmerized her from their first contact and had a way of making her want to please him, and also herself.

Submissively Amanda sinks to her knees in front of him and watches as he removes his clothes, tossing them aside. They were now both naked as he stepped forward and his crotch was mere inches from her face, his hardening cock obvious to her. Amanda could not help but look at his shaven cock and balls and admire them anew. As much as she loathed the desires that have brought her here and driven her to submit to him, Amanda had to admit she craved it equally as much and had a need inside her that she must fulfill, must now satisfy at any cost.

His cock was now within reach of her mouth and Amanda opened it preparing to taste him.

'I have not given you permission to touch my cock with your mouth yet. Remember you are MY slut and may only do as I bid when I bid it.'

Chastised and stung by being called a slut, Amanda hung her head in humiliation and shame and waited on her knees for his next command. Amanda watched as he turned away and reached into her bag. He removed the collar and secured it around her neck. Next he removed the chain dog leash and attached it to the collar. 'This should remind you you are my slave.' He tugged on the leash and ordered her to stand. He removed the leather cuffs from the bag and handed them to her. 'Put these on and be quick,' he instructed her.

Amanda did as she was ordered, placing one on each ankle and wrist then stood before him awaiting his next orders. He took a spring loaded 'dog clip' from the bag and with her hands behind her he secured her hands together. Amanda was now collared and cuffed, hands tied behind her and on a dog leash, naked but for the crutchless lace panties. He moved behind her and Amanda felt his hand caress her panty covered arse and she was enjoying the feel of his touch before he gave her a slap on one of her buttocks. Amanda gasped, not expecting it. He stepped in front of her, still holding the leash and rubbed her bare pussy through the gap in her panties as he looked her in the eyes. She looked down submissively as he continued to rub her and soon her breathing began to increase and she wanted him to continue, but he pulled down on the leash and without words forced her to her knees once more.

'Suck me and lick my balls,' he commanded.

Amanda complied as best as she can using only her mouth to pleasure him. He used her thus for a couple of minutes, sometimes rocking back and forth 'face fucking' her, sometimes letting her do the work. He tugged on the leash and she realised without being told that she was to stop.

He once more reached into the bag and removed the ball gag, fastening it around her neck with the ball in her mouth. Amanda was now very effectively gagged.

He tugged on the leash and Amanda struggled to stand before he led her to the lounge. He sat on the lounge and using the leash dragged her across his knee. It is with shock and a sense of panic that Amanda realized he was going to spank her arse with her laying across the lounge and draped across his knee face down.

Using one hand to hold her cuffed hands high, forcing her head and shoulders down, he began. First one spank on her panty clad buttock. He did not hit her too hard, but it stung just the same and Amanda cried out, but her cry was muffled by the gag, her head hanging near the floor. He then rubbed the spot where he had hit her and it eased the pain. He repeated his actions on her other cheek, again rubbing it until the pain went away. He did this several more times and Amanda squirmed under his attacks. She was unable to beg him to stop, being gagged. Amanda felt Chris's cock as it pressed into her stomach and his hardness told her how much this excited him, though Amanda was fearful that if he continued to spank her her arse would be red and may bruise leaving marks, but he appeared to be aware of this also and he eventually stopped. He continued to caress her arse, rubbing away the pain and the pain turned into a warm glowing sensation. His hand also stole between her legs and he slipped a finger between the opening of her crutchless panties and inside her, commenting on how wet she was. Amanda was surprised at just how much the spanking had excited her, along with the feeling of total submission as she lay across his knee helpless.

'Do you understand who is in command here slave?' he demanded of her.

Amanda tried to answer, but all that came out was a grunt. He rolled her onto the floor and ordered her once more onto her knees. He removed the gag and ordered her to service he cock and balls with her tongue as he sat on the lounge. Amanda sucked and licked his cock and balls enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth, while the whole time he had hold of the leash, letting her know she was under his control. He called her a slut and a little whore as Amanda continued to lick and suck him while on her knees, and while she felt degraded and humiliated, his insults only served to increase her lust, for this was how she felt right now, like a slutty little whore. That, after all, was why she had come here tonight to play this out. Amanda continued to pleasure him for some minutes while he watched the porno movie playing on the TV, and Chris enjoyed the control he had over her, a beautiful married woman, another man's wife, nearly naked, on her knees, pleasuring his cock and balls.

Amanda ran her tongue up and down the full length of the underside of Chris's erect cock, teasing the glands under the head of his penis, and then ran her tongue around the head before taking it into her mouth. Slowly, teasingly, she lowered her mouth down on to him, sliding the whole thing into her, taking the full length in one go. She felt herself about to gag as his cock touched the back of her throat, but she wanted to impress Chris, she wanted Chris to really enjoy what she was doing to him, so she fought against the urge to gag and pulled back just enough. Holding his cock in her mouth she ran her tongue around it, teasing it some more. When she heard Chris moan with pleasure she felt proud of herself for being able to please him. She continued to pleasure him by bobbing her mouth up and down on him, sometimes sliding his cock almost all the way out before plunging in back into her mouth and taking it to the hilt. His pubic hair tickled her nose as she was held there by his hand on the back of her head, and she gently sucked on him. Finally he released her and she withdrew him from her mouth only to suckle the underside with her lips. Moving down his length she kissed his hardness until reaching his balls. There she took first one in her mouth and rolled it around before taking the other and doing the same to it. She continued this for a couple of minutes before starting on his cock again, once again taking it in her mouth.

Chris had long ago forgotten the movie and had been watching Amanda through half closed eyes as she knelt naked but for her panties, on her knees between his spread legs, enjoying the ministrations of her talented mouth.

After some time he reluctantly ordered her to stand and once she had done so he slid her panties down and removed them from her, leaving her naked except for her bindings. He ordered her to spread her legs wide, which she did, and he then softly, teasingly, played with her and Amanda moaned out loud. His hands ran up to her breasts and he stood in front of her cupping them in his hands, caressing them before he grabbed her nipples and rolled them between thumb and forefinger and 'tortured' her nipples, squeezing them, pinching them, lifting her breasts by them, exciting Amanda as nipple play always did, causing her to go weak at the knees. He stopped momentarily and moved to retrieve a 'toy' of his own, hidden out of sight. He revealed a leg spreader which he quickly fastened to the leather cuffs on her ankles, the cuffs he had ordered Amanda to supply. It wasn't that Chris didn't have his own collars and cuffs that he could have used on her. He had ordered Amanda to buy them as a show of his dominance over her, and to see the level of her desire and commitment to being used.

Once again a feeling of complete submission overcame her as she stood before him naked, her hands secured behind her, collared and cuffed with her legs spread wide apart, her sex on full display for him. Once again, Chris fitted the ball gag in her mouth.

It suddenly occurred to Amanda just how much she had put herself at risk. Nobody knew she was there. There would be no way for anyone to find her. She had been careful and deleted all her emails as she had read them, ensuring she was not caught cheating on her husband. Would this be her undoing? Had she gone too far? She realized that even if she could beg Chris to release her there would be nothing she could do to help herself in her current predicament. She couldn't even call 'Red light' with the gag in place. Amanda felt a sense of panic rising in her, her eyes wide with fright.

Chris began playing with her again, sliding his fingers in and out of her spread moist cunt, using her for his pleasure and at the same time exciting her, and her fears slowly faded away to be replaced with a tingling sense of excitement. This was exactly why she had come here, to be completely at his mercy and have him use her as he saw fit.

Chris continued to build on her already high levels of lust as he lightly stroked her outer and inner labia with one hand while caressing her naked arse with his other. He continued his ministrations, slowly driving her mad with lust causing her to moan again, and she pleaded through the gag for him not to stop. Amanda felt his finger gently probing her anus, not entering her yet but teasing her and she continued to moan. On the one hand she wanted him to stop touching her there, to stop before he invaded her vulnerable arse; on the other hand it felt so incredibly undeniably good that she wanted to impale herself on his probing digit. He gently stoked her arse telling her she was his sex slave, and at this point Amanda knew it was true; she would willingly do anything to have him continue. If this did continue it would not be very long before he was proved right and Amanda started begging him for things other than a little light bondage and sex.

Without warning he stopped and Amanda struggled with herself not to plead with him to go on with what he was doing. He once again surprised Amanda by revealing another toy, this time a flogger, a whip of sorts with many many thin strands of soft rubber. It was not something Amanda has seen before and she was frightened anew. It hadn't occurred to her that by being gagged she would not be able to tell Chris she did not want him to do something, and this was definitely something she did not want him to do to her. She began moaning urgently through her gag as Chris walked behind her, trailing the tendrils down across her shoulder blades causing a shiver to run down her spine. She shook her head from side to side pleading through the gag for him not to do this, her eyes wide with fright!

As the first lash landed across her shoulders she yelped through the gag before she realised it hadn't really hurt. She was somewhat surprised that it didn't hurt anywhere as much as she had expected, hardly at all in fact. It surprised her so much that she stopped moaning and she stopped shaking her head. The next lash was equally as mild and in fact it sort of tingled. The next one was across her buttocks and much harder, stinging a little, but still it was not what she had expected.

Chris trailed the tendrils over her shoulder and as he withdrew them they traced a line up her neck and the side of her face and once again she shivered, this time with a sense of excitement. She now realised Chris wasn't going to whip her severely but was only playing with her. As he moved around in front of her, he saw the relief in her eyes.

'You didn't really think I would hurt you, did you?'

Amanda shook her head, but they both knew what she had been thinking.

Chris smiled at her as he brought the lash across her stomach, thighs and breasts repeatedly, much harder than previously, and Amanda closed her eyes and held her breath against the stinging, sure it was going to leave marks, but now unable and unwilling to stop it. For some bizarre reason this too was turning her on. Her eyes snapped open though when he whipped her pussy!

Once, twice, three times, and again and again and again he flicked it up onto her spread vulnerable cunt. Every now and then he would lash the insides of her thighs, only to return to her exposed sex. Amanda couldn't believe she could be so frightened and excited at the same time, and it left her panting and breathless.

Finally he stopped. He removed the ball gag and then stepped into her, his naked body pressed against hers, his mouth at her ear, and as he cupped her spread pussy, caressing it, he whispered to her, 'Did you like that?'

'Yes,' she sighed, 'Oh yes!'

'Yes, it certainly feels like it,' commented Chris referring to how wet she was.

Blushing profusely, Amanda was unable to look Chris in the eye, her gaze downcast as he stood directly in front of her.

He bent and removed the leg spreader, and taking the leash led her to his bedroom where he already had ropes tied to the corners posts of the bed and had pillows placed in the middle. He unclipped her hands and ordered her to lie face down on the bed with the pillows under her stomach. In short order he had her tied spread eagled on his bed, using her leather cuffs to tie to the ropes and Amanda was unable to move other than lift her head a little, so securely was she tied, then he placed the blindfold over her eyes, depriving her of her sense of sight.

As he tied her hands to the corners of the bed, his cock brushed the side of her face and Amanda found herself turning her head trying to reach it to lick it and suck it. He obliged her by climbing onto the bed and positioning himself sitting directly in front of her face. Amanda was now tied spread eagled with him sitting with his cock in her mouth while her arse is raised in the air by the pillows. His legs are either side of her head which he grabbed, placing his hands on either side of her face and his cock and balls are right there although Amanda cannot see them. He guided her onto him and consumed with lust Amanda licked and sucked him with abandon. He let her work on him for some time before he face fucked her again, thrusting his cock into her willing mouth.

Amanda felt him tense up and he came in her mouth, holding her face and forcing her to take his cum as he shot, coating her tongue with it. Still tied, there was nothing Amanda can do. He ordered her to swallow it and with great reluctance she did as she was told. She might have called a 'red light' on this except her mouth was full of Chris's cock and his cum, and once it was done there was no point. She resolved to tell him later though that she was not happy about it and would not do it again.

Amanda realized she felt disappointed that he had cum without fucking her. He jokingly told her not to go away and that he would return when he was ready to use her again. With that he left the room, leaving her tied spread eagled, and Amanda lay there with no idea of how long he would be.

With his cum is still fresh in her mouth she once again felt debased and degraded. Amanda really had let herself be used like a dirty little whore. She was still tied and Chris had just walked off and left her after having used her for his own personal pleasure.

And yet she still found herself hoping he would come back and fuck her when he was ready. Her level of lust was starting to subside, but not enough for her to gain control over her senses. Amanda still needed him inside her.

Her bare pussy and arse were fully exposed as Amanda lay there for some time with her legs tied apart and the pillows raising her arse in the air waiting for him. He was gone for what seemed a long time before Amanda heard him return. She saw a flash and realized Chris was behind her and taking photos of her in this position, her bare pussy and arse there for his viewing. She called a 'red light' asked him not to take photos but he reassured her that nobody will be able to recognize her from this angle and when Amanda realized the truth of this and then thought about someone else seeing the photos of her completely exposed it had an unexpected effect of turning her on again. A wild thought flashed across her mind and she wished that there was a complete stranger in the room to watch her being used in this way.