Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czar96
Czar96
35 Followers

She felt Chris climb on the bed behind her and felt his hands begin to run over her body. As he touched her and played with her her level of lust quickly went through the roof. He spread her arse cheeks and Amanda felt his tongue as it teased her anus and it drove her wild. He reached up removing the blindfold as his other hand lightly teased her pussy and she then felt him insert a finger inside her, first one then two then she has no idea how many were inside her, only that she needed them there and Amanda was moaning continuously.

'Don't stop!' Amanda begged him. 'Please don't stop. That is sooo nice!' She couldn't believe how quickly she had become so aroused again.

She felt him untie her legs and briefly she had the chance to move them as he also untied her arms. Before she realized what he intended to do, she felt both hands being tied together and pulled back over her head and secured to a section of the bed head.

Taking her legs, forcing her body to double over on itself, Chris quickly tied her legs again, right ankle to right wrist, left ankle to left wrist. If she thought she was exposed before, it was nothing to the position she was in now! Her legs were still spread wide, but now her buttocks were raised even more and her pussy and arse were completely exposed and vulnerable. He played with her for some more with his fingers and she was sure he had worked his whole hand in her before she felt him remove it.

Next she heard it before she felt the vibrator being inserted into her. Chris teased her labia and clit mercilessly before thrusting it in and out of her upturned cunt. In and out, over and over until Amanda cried out in release as she climaxed!

Unlike the previous times she had been here, this time Chris did not allow her to come back to earth but rather continued to pound her pussy with the vibrator. As she climaxed again she felt it removed only to be replaced by a larger one. He did ease off slowly though before she felt him apply lubricant and then another vibrator at the entrance of her arse and he inserted that in her as well. Thankfully it was not as large. Slowly he worked it inside her with one hand while the other continued to play with her pussy. Very slowly he inserted it so that she became accustomed to the size of it. Once he had it inside her he started slowly fucking her arse with it.

Without intending to say it, without being able to stop herself, Amanda asked Chris to fuck her.

'How much do you want it?' he asked as he continued to slowly tease her with the vibrators and his fingers.

Amanda panted, 'Very much.'

'Then beg me for it.'

'Alright, I'm begging you for it,' Amanda cried out.

'Not good enough. I don't think you really want it. I want to hear you say please fuck me!'

'Please fuck me I'm begging you,' Amanda cried out, beyond caring.

'Say please Master I want you to fuck me.'

Amanda had not called anyone Master before. This was another step in her degradation and submission she realized, but she wanted to feel him inside her so badly. Amanda was wild with lust and would do whatever he wanted or say whatever he wanted just to get him to fuck her. She couldn't recall ever having felt a need to be fucked as bad as this one.

'Please I want you to fuck me,' Amanda submissively begged.

'What did you say?'

'Please Master I want you to fuck me,' Amanda said to him with a croak in her voice. 'Please.'

As Amanda pleaded with him, she was so ashamed and humiliated that she had allowed herself to be brought down to this level, to be tied and exposed thus on a bed, collared, cuffed, and that she had just begged a man to fuck her, but at the same time Amanda was so overcome with lust she was willing to do anything. His fingers and the dildo in her arse had driven her insane. What would it be like when he buried his cock in her? Amanda wanted him to take her like this, to dominate her completely, to take her and fuck her.

She felt him slide both vibrators out and felt his weight move as he stood above her. She felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy as he lowered himself down, pointing his cock down at her upturned cunt and he paused just when she thought she would have him at last.

'Do you want my cock buried in your cunt,' he demanded.

Amanda hated the use of that word, but right now she would use it herself if he demanded it, just to get him inside her. 'Yes!' she pleaded, 'Yes I want you in me!'

'Then say it,' he insists.

Closing her eyes in shame, Amanda used the foulest of language just to get him to satisfy her need. 'Please, I want your cock in my cunt!' she said, a tear rolling down her cheek, brought on be the frustration of her need and from the humiliation and disgust of using that word.

'Where do you want it?'

'In my cunt! I want your cock in my cunt! Please!! For God's sake please, I need you inside me! I'm begging you please just fuck me!!' she begged him in earnest.

With her exposed pussy and arse in the air allowing him easy access to her, he slid his cock into her slowly, teasingly, just a little before withdrawing, going forward a little and withdrawing again, taunting her.

Amanda was beyond caring what she said or did, she just had to have him inside her, pleading with him, on the verge of tears.

'PLEASE!!!! Fuck me please, I need you inside me so badly!! I'll do whatever you want but I just need you in me, please!' she begged, a sob in her voice as she thrust her exposed pussy up at him as best she could, trying to get him to lance her.

Chris pushed all the way into her in one motion, filling her and she was out of control lifting her arse higher in an effort to take more of him still. She came straight away, thrusting up to impale herself on his rigid penis. She was sobbing, overcome and in tears as one orgasm became two, lasting an age and only an instant.

As he leaned forward he whispered in her ear, 'I will remember what you have just said.' Amanda had another shattering orgasm, quickly followed by one more, the next one starting as the last one finished. Chris continued to fuck her for some minutes to more violent orgasms before she felt him withdraw from her. He applied liberal amounts of lubrication to her arse and she saw him shift his position slightly as he aimed his cock at the entrance to her anus. Amanda felt his cock head as it began to enter her and prayed he was gentle while at the same time wanting him to take her there, wanting to feel him fill her there, wanting to be dominated completely!

Amanda had no need to worry as he slowly eased himself into her, backing off and pushing forward a little at a time, judging her reaction, trying to minimize the pain for her, knowing it meant he could use her for that much longer. He also knew that if it was not too painful for her and if Amanda enjoyed him inside her arse she would come back begging for more, of this he was now sure. He was effectively turning her into his personal sex slave, someone he could use at his whim for his own debaucheries. He had gathered enough photos of Amanda to ensure her return time and time again, although by now he was also sure she would come back willingly, that she was already a slave to her body's own desires and it would be a long time before she could say no to herself.

Back and forth he moved as he let her adjust to the size of his cock. His was not a thick cock but long and slim, not much thicker than the vibrator he had used on her arse, perfect for butt fucking. He took his time and worked himself all the way inside her. He slowly started to pull back and push forward, fucking another man's wife as she was tied helpless and exposed beneath him on his bed, the feeling of power he had over her intoxicating.

As Amanda became accustomed to his size she started to push up and onto him. He slid into her, continuing to use her for both his pleasure and hers, working his cock slowly in and out for some minutes and Amanda found herself pushing her arse up to him, pushing herself up to meet his thrusts, trying to impale herself on him, trying to force more of him deeper inside her. Amanda felt his hand at her mouth and he slid a couple of fingers inside and she greedily sucked on them as she would his cock, tasting her own cunt juices on his fingers while he fucked her arse.

He removes his fingers and Amanda felt he grasp the dog lead, holding onto it as he thrust into her, fucking her in earnest and demanded of her, 'Do you like your Master fucking you slave?'

'Yes, yes I do. Please don't stop,' Amanda moaned.

'Then say it!'

'Please fuck me Master! Please fuck me!'

'Tell me you like me fucking your arse!'

'Yes, yes, I like you fucking my arse Master, don't stop, please don't stop, please don't stop!'

The whole feeling of being tied and being helpless, nobody knowing she was there, unable to stop him fucking her arse made her feel dirty and slutty and like a whore and this only added to the feeling of degradation, depravity and humiliation, and it all drove her out of control with desire and lust. This was why she had come here.

But he did stop, withdrawing from her for a moment, making her want it all the more. He untied her legs, but held them in place with the weight of his body. With her arms thrown back over her head, her breasts and nipples prominently displayed for him he grasped her breasts, squeezing them before taking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger as he had done before and he pulled on them, rolling them, torturing them.

He bent forward and sucked and bit a nipple with his teeth before he straightened and moved into her. Applying a little more lubrication he quickly re-entered her arse, again fucking her with deep fast strokes. He paused for a moment and he stroked her clit and spread cunt with his thumb while still inside her, masturbating her, driving her beyond reason as Amanda begged him over and over, 'Fuck me, fuck me, please don't stop! Please! Please! Please!' She was crying, tears running down her face as she wrapped her legs around him as he buried himself to the hilt, holding him there, so overcome was she with her needs. Amanda felt him tense and Chris moaned as he came deep in her arse. She too exploded, her orgasms washing over her one after the other in waves. This was another first for her as she had only had very limited anal experience, and had never had anyone cum inside her arse before.

Spent, Chris remained inside her and Amanda laid there, her legs wrapped around him holding him inside, literally and totally fucked. Finally she was spent, her lust abated, her needs satisfied. She immediately felt dirty, but she also knew beyond doubt that she would ask Chris if she can come back again.

For one night she had finally become the submissive whore she had been fantasizing about for so many months. Maybe next time he would invite a friend to watch...

Czar96
Czar96
35 Followers