Compulsion

Story Info
Megan wakes from a coma with a compulsion to suck cock.
17.3k words
4.75
71.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urges

After the accident Megan found her life changed in many small ways. The head trauma meant she had to relearn a few basic abilities, like how to concentrate and how to actively remember things that came as second nature once before. These small changes affected her life in all manner of ways.

One particular change however had much greater impact on her life.

Megan discovered she had a powerful, profound desire to suck cock.

All day long it churned in her mind, constantly distracting her. Every man she met she wondered what his cock looked, smelled and tasted like. It was terrible. Old men, younger men, married or tragically disfigured she didn't seem to care, all she wanted was the comforting feeling of an erect penis filling her mouth or sliding between her lips.

Before her car accident she didn't particularity care about oral sex, receiving or giving. She didn't dislike it, but the feeling of a penis between her lips was no more exciting than any other sex act.

Now however she found that the only time she felt totally calm, totally safe was with a man's member in her mouth.

It was tied directly to a powerful new anxiety she woke up with after returning from a coma.

The anxiety was that she wasn't real, that she didn't exist.

The very concept terrified her beyond reason.

It came from a paranoia that she might still be in the coma.

Her coma had lasted two weeks. When she woke up she discovered that her family had flown into town to sit vigil beside her bed. The doctor told her she would have some issues for a time, but that doing physiotherapy and mental exercises would probably bring her all the way back to normal.

Too humiliated to speak of it, Megan didn't mention her desire to suck cock. She didn't tell her best friend, her mother or her sister. It churned in her mind, tied to this fear she had whenever she was alone.

If a male friend came to visit she had to bite her tongue not to beg him to show her his cock. Unfortunately she didn't have a boyfriend so she couldn't satisfy her needs with a lover. She was too shy, embarrassed and groggy to flirt with her friends and perhaps relieve this aching need.

Megan was attractive, in a girl next door sort of way. She had sandy blonde hair that got bright gold in Summer. Her eyes were bright blue, her skin pale, translucent when she wasn't tanned, but golden when she was.

Standing five foot two she was small and petite and no-one believed she was twenty seven.

Megan was thin, almost frail some would say. Her hips were narrow and her breasts a small A cup with delicate, tight nipples. Her belly was flat and her bum round and firm, but compact.

On any given day she was told by any number of people she should eat more. Yet Megan loved food. Always had. She had a very sensitive sense of taste and enjoyed savouring interesting flavours. So she didn't have an eating disorder, she simply had a very fast metabolism. It had slowed before the accident and she had begun to gain some weight finally, but her coma shed that.

Physical rehabilitation was hard. Her body wasn't broken, but her mind's connection to it was. And she felt extreme anxiety. At any moment Megan felt she would collapse under the weight of her fears. She put on a brave face, but underneath it all was the underlying sensation that she didn't exist, that no-one knew she was there and that she was utterly alone.

Prior to the accident Megan had been a bit of a loner with many acquaintances but few close friends. She had simply been comfortable being on her own, but no longer. Now solitude terrified her. It was a slow mounting terror that took hours to manifest so it had taken a long time to understand the source.

It took even longer to associate the deep desire she had to see, touch and taste every man's cock with her fear. But when she did, when she understood that the best way to feel connected to someone was to have them inside her mouth... then her need to suck cock grew even more

profound.

The first time she gave in to this new compulsion was with her physical therapist. After an hour of intense physical exercise, trying to push her body back into the shape she had had before, Megan found her need to see what Seth's penis looked like got so intense that she simply asked him.

"Can I see your penis?" The words were uttered before she could stop her mouth from speaking such obscenity.

His blank, shocked stare alerted her to the fact that she had spoken out loud this time.

"I apologize. I shouldn't have said that. I just can't stop wondering what your cock looks like." She gaped at him. "I didn't mean to say that either. Oh god I am so embarrassed."

He looked at her for a long time, and Megan realized he was considering it. Once more she spoke before thinking.

"I'm grateful for the work you are doing with me, and I would like to show my gratitude. If you like I could suck you off. No pressure. I'm not going to stalk you or anything, I just want to do something nice for you. And me."

Saying it gave her more of a thrill than she ever would have thought it would. And his face seemed to be open to the idea, even if he wasn't speaking.

"I won't get you in trouble. I'll be as discrete as you want."

Seth just reached out and took her hand and led her from the gym to the shower room. He took her into one of the individual stalls for cleaning up and closed the curtain behind her as she squeezed into the moist stall with him.

Megan found her body trembling with need as her desire was manifesting.

Seth was a big, strong man, fit and sculpted from years of body building. Megan was usually indifferent to big muscular men, but Seth was so well sculpted and so kind and gentle that she found him even more sexy than other men his size.

Crammed into the small space with him she suddenly felt weak with sexual desire, his body driving her wild.

Dropping eagerly to her knees in the small space she pulled down his short's elastic waistband and exposed his semi-hard cock. It was average sized, she supposed, but today it seemed absolutely perfect.

Taking it in her hand she aimed it at her mouth and took it between her lips.

The second his shaft rested on her tongue she climaxed.

She had never cum so fast, and certainly not without a lot of stimulation. Yet just having his partially hard cock in her mouth set her off. The powerful climax made her shiver with lust and gush fluid into her panties.

As soon as her orgasm faded she began to work her mouth over his throbbing manhood. Nothing had ever felt as sexually charged as this illicit encounter. Slavishly devouring his member Megan swallowed him as deep as she could and pulled him all the way out to lick him up and down. She couldn't stop changing what she was doing, each change made her hornier, she couldn't get enough of his cock.

Then she lowered her mouth and slurped on his balls, loving the weight of them on her tongue and thrilled to have his soaking wet shaft resting on her cheek. She rubbed her face all around his pole and smeared her own saliva around her skin. His sweaty smell had her clit tingling and she began to touch herself with one hand as she stroked his length with her other hand, her lips exploring every inch of his dong.

Her desperate fingers worked under her shorts and panties to find her slippery opening. Frantically she rubbed her burning clit in a circular motion, making her body quake with desire.

Once more she took his length into her mouth and bobbed her head all along his shaft. Seth was moaning and his hips humped his member into her soft mouth.

Megan couldn't believe what she was doing. Even with her long term boyfriend in college, when she experimented with all manner of kinks, she wouldn't do anything publicly, but now knowing that at any moment she could be caught only added more to the erotic power of this moment.

Once more she began to cum, less powerfully, but over and over again as his cock pushed into her mouth and her finger worked her button Seth began to take over the pace of the blow-job and Megan passively opened her mouth for him as he fucked her face.

A few moments passed while she opened herself to his activity and she rubbed her burning clit. His balls slapped her chin lewdly and Megan loved how perverted it felt.

When Seth started to fuck her face harder and faster Megan found herself craving his cum desperately. She worked her hand up and down his dripping wet shaft and wriggled her tongue over his knob frantically.

When he finally spilled his precious juice onto her tongue she instantly climaxed. Her brain seized with pleasure as her mouth filled with sperm. Light exploded behind her eyes and she lost awareness of where and who she was. All she could think about was the thick hot fluid she gathered in her mouth. It felt slippery, thick and tasted of salt and chemical, thrilling her.

More and more spunk coated her mouth and Megan's body clenched with need and passion as she relished the spill of semen.

Then, all too soon, his orgasm ended and Seth pulled out of her mouth too sensitive to handle anymore of her ministrations.

As she swallowed his cum she continued to climax as the thick juice oozed down her throat salaciously.

When it was all gone Megan gazed at the glistening, shrinking penis dangling before her face and shuddered with passion. She wanted more, but restrained herself.

Seth tucked himself back into his shorts and Megan sat back on her haunches, her brain tingling inside her skull. She had never felt more satisfied after an orgasm in her life, and she hadn't even been touched by her lover.

Looking up at him from her vulnerable position Megan thanked Seth.

"That was great. Thank you. Did you like it?"

"That was easily the best blow-job I have ever had." He grinned down at her. "Anytime you want to show your gratitude I would be more than willing to accept."

Megan smiled an embarrassed smile because she knew she most certainly would do that for him anytime. It felt far too good not to.

Her rehabilitation went by very quickly, each session she worked hard pushing herself further than she would have thought possible while her mind was preoccupied with the need to taste Seth's cock as soon as she could.

Bit by bit she grew stronger and even surpassed her fitness from before the accident.

And after each grueling therapy session she went into the shower with Seth and went to her knees before him and gave him her thanks.

Megan cherished the feeling of his cock on her tongue, his balls on her chin and her throat filled to gagging with his knob. This was the only time the tension, anxiety and fear from her accident completely went away. When his cum coated her tongue she felt utterly safe and at peace with the world.

But after a few months her therapy was done.

She had to find a new way to feel comforted.

She needed to find a new cock to suck.

Compulsion

By this time she was home from the hospital and had reconnected with her friends and her old life. Most things were more or less normal, but all her male friends had something she wanted. They all owned penises.

Megan wanted to taste them, to feel the weight of their cocks in her mouth, their testicles on her chin. Each and every conversation she had with her male friends was distracting as she wondered what their cocks looked like.

Constantly the urge to cup their packages, to feel their size, swamped her ability to focus. Passing it off as being a result of the accident Megan earned sympathy from all as she struggled to cope with life after her trauma.

Once Seth was no longer available as her trainer she had to make a choice... Continue seeing him on the side, which had implications she couldn't handle: A regular boyfriend was too challenging. She actually didn't know Seth well, and didn't feel like they were compatible.

Plus he had never so much as touched her sexually. Their whole affair he had been content to let her pleasure him, but did nothing for her. Megan hadn't required it of him, her climaxes from sucking on him were more than enough, but did she want a man who cared so little for her pleasure as a full time lover? No.

The other options were taking lovers from among the men she already knew or find a new one traditionally, or... Have sex with strangers. It all terrified her.

What would a man think of her need for cock? Could she reveal her compulsion? Would it ever go away?

A week after things ended with Seth, Megan was feeling particularly anxious. A sense of impending doom settled over her. Life seemed fragile and her sense of well-being precarious. More than food, or shelter or even love Megan wanted a cock in her mouth to sooth her anxiety.

She found herself picking up her phone and scrolling through the contacts looking for a man she could blow.

Over and over she denied herself that release, setting the phone down and trying to distract herself.

Finally she found herself already calling Gavin, a guy she knew peripherally. The phone was ringing when she realized she was calling him to ask him over for sex. It was terrifying that she didn't remember dialing, her body did it without her conscious will.

Just as she was going to hang up and call a psychologist Gavin answered.

"Hello?"

"Um... Hi Gavin. This is Megan, Megan Van Dorn. Do you remember me?"

"Of course! How are you? I heard you had a car accident! I think I saw on Facebook that you were in intense physio, or something."

"Yeah. It's been crazy. That is sort of why I'm calling. I need a little manly help, if you can come to a damsel in distress' aid."

"Oh, sure. Of course."

"Are you busy?"

"Now?"

Megan felt herself blushing furiously. This was a humiliating conversation. Asking for help of a near stranger was bad enough, but this was a pretext for sex, and the deception was worse than simply asking for help.

"If you can't I understand, it's really random and out of the blue."

"Actually, you caught me at a good time. I don't have any plans for the afternoon; I was just sit-ting here wondering what to do with myself. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just you. I'll text you my address so you have it."

"Okay, sounds good. See you soon."

They said goodbye and Megan hung up and began to freak out.

"What the Holy Fuck am I doing!?" She screamed into her empty apartment. As she ran to the bathroom to shower Megan had a long elaborate conversation with herself. In her head she questioned everything about herself, even as she showered, shaved her legs, armpits and pubic hair, then did her hair and makeup, dressed in her best underwear and matching bra, put on a cute, sexy summer dress and generally behaved as if she were going on a regular date with a hot guy.

Gavin was fine looking, and nice enough, from what she knew, but he wasn't her type, and there had never been any spark between them. She just knew he was single and she didn't care if he thought she was insane or a slut or anything. He was essentially disposable as far as her regular life went. Thus, he was safe to try and seduce.

When he arrived she had wine and a few snacks laid out, all as if this were a romantic night of seduction, not a perverted, desperate ploy to satisfy a sexual compulsion, which it was.

When he arrived his expression was shocked as he took in her sexy look.

They made small talk and she told him about the accident, a story she had told many times, and it eased her, but the tension in her body, the need to suck Gavin's cock grew every passing moment.

Gavin commented "This is great, catching up like this, but I have to say... I was a little shocked that you called. It's been a while."

"I know, it was pretty random..." Megan trailed off awkwardly still not sure how to proceed, and distracted by her need.

"So... What can I help you with?"

There. He'd asked bluntly and she had no way to put it off any longer.

"Well... Something happened to me after the accident. Something strange that I don't know how to explain. It's pretty embarrassing."

Gavin looked compassionate and eager to help, and her mouth was practically watering to taste sperm so she just let the words fall out. "Ever since the accident I've been having anxiety, of a sort. Not much can calm me down. It's irrational and insane but only one thing helps me feel grounded again..."

He looked at her patiently, giving her all the time she needed.

"I...can I suck your cock? Please."

He shook his head as if the question was a slap. Then his expression went from shocked to confused.

"I want to suck your cock. It helps me feel... Calm... Normal, sort of. It's crazy, I know, but it is the only way I can settle my nerves. Nothing else works. I understand if you don't want to. You hardly know me, but... I need this."

"Are you serious?" He asked. "I mean if this is a joke, I guess I don't get it..."

"No. It's not a joke. I wish it were. I'm crawling out of my skin here. This is humiliating to have to do, but it really is the only thing that makes me feel human again."

Gavin looked her up and down, looked at the wine and the platter of snacks and blew air be-tween his lips as if he were taking on a big task. "I'm not sure how to proceed, or what to say..."

"Don't say anything. If you want a blow-job, just sit back and let me do it. If you don't, you can leave and we never have to speak of this again."

Gavin made eye contact and held it, clearly appraising Megan's mental state.

The need in her for cock was so overwhelming that Megan chose not to let him leave without a serious attempt to get what she needed. She got up and came to him, kneeling in front of him and pressing her hand to his chest pushing him so he relaxed against the back of the couch.

Then, with slow, deliberate movements, she undid his belt and zipper and pulled his jeans open to reveal his underwear.

Gavin let her do all of this, so Megan felt more confident that she was going to get her medicine.

Without looking at his face she pulled his waistband and tugged his pants down. Lifting his hips Gavin helped her strip him and she exposed his cock where it lay soft in his lap.

The moment she saw it Megan felt her tension dissipating. Laying an eager cheek atop his shaft she snuggled the smooth flesh and felt a calmness spreading along her spine and her fearful need turning to desire.

Unable to wait any longer Megan took the flaccid shaft into her mouth and began to suckle him. Even a soft cock felt soothing in her mouth. Sighing around the flesh in her mouth Megan began to suck softly, urging him to become hard.

Urging blood to flow into his member Megan lightly tickled him with her tongue while caressing him with her lips. With one hand she cupped his balls and gently massaged them. Moaning softly she relished the feel of man flesh inside her face. Calm radiated out from his cock spreading along her nervous system bringing peace to her tense body.

Doubt lingered in the back of her mind and part of her felt anguish as she understood fully that the easiest way to assuage her feelings of anxiety really was to simply have a cock in her mouth.

As Gavin grew hard under her ministrations she recalled her near indifference to him in the past. He simply hadn't registered on her sexual radar until now. That was in part why she had called him particularity. She had hoped this exercise would fail, but as his cock grew to its full size and her mouth drooled saliva over his hard shaft she clearly felt safer feeling manhood so close, filling her face, almost gagging her.

Knowing this was irrational and probably not healthy she began to blow him in earnest, raising and lowering her mouth over him while caressing him with her lips.

Using her mouth like a vagina she fucked Gavin sensually, easing her lips down over his knob all the way down his shaft until her lips brushed his pubic hair and his head nudged the back of her throat. Opening wide she swallowed his tip a little and he groaned appreciatively.