Compulsions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Just a question."

"Well, I could look into it for you." She smiled, deeply.

Mike stared at her for a second. He had always wondered if there was something between them. She seemed ever-ready to help him.

"Would you, Miss Mahoney? That would be great."

"Sure," the brunette teacher said. "I'd be happy to, for you... Now, you'd better hurry to your next class, Mike. And, Mike... I want you to feel free to come and talk to me about any problems you might have."

Mike nodded, smiled at her and left.

-5-

As Mike made his way to his next class, he couldn't help thinking about Abby Prescott. Her hair, her eyes, her smell were all so exciting.

"Maybe I should ask her out?" Mike thought. "Yeah, right! Who am I kidding? Why would a babe like Abby Prescott want a loser like me? Well, there's always the Compulsion. Nah, I can't do that to her, can I?"

Mike turned the corner and spotted Julie Winters and three of her friends. They were standing and talking outside the girl's restroom.

"Hey, Mike," Julie said. "What's up with your 'girlfriend'? Why is she such a stupid bitch?"

"That's funny," Mike replied, angrily. "I was just wondering the same thing about you."

"Fuck you, you bastard," she said, on reflex.

Mike stopped, cold. He felt an icy rage rising inside him and his blood seemed to boil as he glared at her.

"You fucking cunt," he spat back.

"Hey, asshole," one of Julie's girlfriends protested.

Mike rounded on the three girls. "Go the fuck away!" His glare took in the three of them. At once, the three girls seemed to go white. Without a word, they turned and scurried off down the hall.

Julie Winters stood there, her mouth agape.

"What the hell is your fucking problem?" she demanded.

Something inside Michael just snapped. Grabbing Julie by the arm, he pushed her into the restroom.

"You're such a cunt. Abby is worth ten of you."

"Get your hands off of me! I can break you. Do you know who my father is? If you don't let me go, I'll have you arrested."

"That's it! Get down on your fucking knees, bitch," he ordered, drawing upon the power of the Compulsion. There was an abrupt change in her demeanor. Her response was instantaneous. She practically fell to her bare knees on the cold, hard tiles. Mike nodded and unzipped his pants.

"I want you to prove that you are a tenth of the woman Abby is, before I let you up, you fucking whore."

"Yes, I will, Michael. I swear. What do you want me to do?"

Her eyes stared at him with liquid adoration. He looked at her, surprise showing through his anger. No one had ever succumbed so quickly or so eagerly to the Compulsion, before. This morning with his mother was an anomaly. And Principal Walsh, though enthusiastic, wasn't like this.

"Some tongue action, for starters."

Julie's willing face moved to Michael's cock and her tongue darted out to take her first, luxurious, lick. Her wet tongue massaged and moistened his stiff rod, sending erotic shivers up Michael's spine.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a female student came in. She stopped dead, staring at Mike and Julie until her eyeballs looked like they would explode.

"You mind?" Mike asked.

Julie looked up at the girl. "Hi, Amber!" she said, brightly. Amber Fox pulled her eyes away, turned and quickly left.

"It's too bad that everyone can't see her like this," he thought. "It might take her down a notch or three." Impulsively, Mike snatched up Julie's purse and opened it. There it was. Her Blackberry. Mike turned it on, activated the video and pointed it at Julie.

"Picture-fucking-perfect," he thought, as he started recording.

"Lips next. Start sucking, you fucking cunt," Mike ordered.

Julie ran her lips over Mike's cock, staring into his eyes and smiling into the video. Her lips sucked on the head of his penis, her tongue swirled around his shaft. She kissed the head and continued sucking, slowly working her way down. When half of him was in her mouth, Mike felt the head pressing firmly against the back of her throat.

"I've got four more inches, bitch. Get 'em in there."

She smiled and thrust her head down, taking him deep in her throat. Mike expected her to gag, but she didn't. And, from the technique she was using, she obviously had a lot of experience at this. She pulled back and flicked her tongue across the head, driving Mike wild with desire.

"Where did you learn that, Miss Winters?"

"My daddy."

"Your father!" Mike was floored. Though, in hindsight, he probably shouldn't have been. If he had a daughter like her, he'd sleep in her room every night.

She nodded. "Uh, huh. Daddy taught me fellatio."

Still filming, Mike caressed her long black tresses with his left hand. "Well, show me everything you learned."

Julie smiled at him and attacked his cock with gusto. Her lips enveloped his head and she pushed down to the base of his cock, taking him all the way into her throat, grinding her head upon him and twisting from side to side. Her actions sent shivers of pleasure through Michael's groin. Holding him there for several seconds, she finally pulled away with a gasp of breath. Catching her breath, she kissed Mike's cockhead, rubbed her lips down the side of his cock and kissed at his large balls. Taking them into her mouth, she sucked softly on the beautiful orbs, wetting them with her saliva. Rubbing his balls on her face, she stared over his cock with dark eyes, her face wet and glistening. Rubbing her face on his balls and thick shaft, she spoke, sexily.

"Oh, god, I worship your fucking balls on my face, your cock thrusting into my mouth and down my fucking throat! I love it when you fuck my face and violate me, completely! Do it again, baby! Fuck me and violate my teenage fucking throat!"

Julie's lips attacked Mike's cock as he grabbed her head and thrust his cock down her throat. She gagged loudly and he pulled back. Then he thrust forward again, ramming his cock in and out of her throat at rapid speed, slamming her teenage head down on his engorged cock. In and out, he fucked her mouth, causing spit to drool from her lips and wet her shirt and chest. Thrusting down her throat, he held her there, gagging and coughing, until she tried to pull away. Releasing her, Mike watched her pull her lips and mouth and throat from his cock in an explosion of drool and heavy breathing.

Still filming, Mike barely managed to retain his grip on Julie's Blackberry.

"I want you out of those clothes, baby. I want you to fuck me. Now, strip!" Mike backed up into one of the bathroom stalls and sat, filming her as she wiggled out of her short skirt and panties.

"You like?" she asked and flipped the panties at him. She modeled, girlishly, for a few seconds in her jeans jacket and spit covered t-shirt, naked below the waist, her young legs gleaming, while he filmed her.

"Get over here. Get on my cock."

She walked into the stall and mounted him, taking him inside her pussy, with a sharp intake of breath.

"Now, ride me, Julie," he told her.

"Oh god, yes, baby," she said and started pounding up and down on top of him, riding him like an aggressive cowgirl. Holding onto the bathroom's TP dispenser beside her, she used it as leverage to thrust her youthful pussy down onto his thick, eager cock. Screaming, she bounced up and down on him, her perky C-cup breasts shaking.

"Come on... come on... baby, fuck me in my youthful pussy... fuck me into my belly... come inside me, baby... give it to me, inside, baby... deep... fuck me and come inside my fucking pussy and into my fucking belly and make me fucking pregnant, baby..."

"Oh, god, I'm coming, Julie, baby!"

"Oh, fuck me, come in me, comecomecomecome!"

Mike rammed his cock up inside the brunette for one last time, nearly breaking her grip and throwing her to the floor. Maintaining her tenuous grip, Julie screeched and they came together, Mike pumping rapid spurts of come into the dirty rich bitch's cunt.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh yessss," she hissed.

Mike's vision cleared and he saw the slender girl still mounted atop him. Somehow, even with all the thrashing about, he had kept filming.

"Did you like that, baby?" she cooed to him. "Did you like fucking me?"

She was such a pretty little doll. Mike grabbed her hand and pulled it from the dispenser. She reached out to touch him and he let her go. Julie fell to the restroom floor, cracking her head on the cold tiles.

"Not bad, you little whore," Mike said, harshly. "I expect that next time, you'll do much better."

She got to her knees and looked at the camera, a trickle of blood running down the side of her pretty face.

Mike turned off the video, stood up and fixed his clothes.

"From now on, Julie, I want you to be extra nice to Abby Prescott. And remember that all of this is our little secret, bitch."

"Yes, sir," she purred. "When will I see you again?"

Mike ignored her and hurried on to his class. As he did, he checked the contact list on Julie's email. There were a few names there, most notability the one that was labeled 'mom', that he thought would be interested a sexy little video.

-6-

The boys' locker room was usually quiet at lunchtime, but, as Jim walked towards it, he could hear voices coming from within.

"What are we doing here, man?"

"I got a surprise for you, buddy," Mike assured him.

"My birthday was two weeks ago," Jim muttered.

Mike smiled. He remembered taking Jim to that strip-club. They had a lot of fun there, but what he was planning next would blow that night out of the water. "Nah, this is an early present for next year," he said.

Mike stopped at the locker room door, cracked it and looked inside. He saw two figures inside, close together. Angling his view a bit, he could make out two women: Principal Robin Walsh and Coach Samantha Collins. They were embracing each other, lips pressed together and drinking each other's kisses. Miss Walsh, in fact, had her jacket and blouse unbuttoned, revealing her magnificent tits.

"Perfect," Mike thought. "And right on time."

"Jim!" Mike whispered. "Take a look at this!"

Jim ducked under Mike and pressed his face to the crack. And stared.

"Holy shit, that's hot," Jim said, after a moment. "Did you know about this? Is this what you wanted me to see, Mike?"

"Shut up and watch."

The two guys watched as Coach Collins, Sam, moved close to Robin, pressing her body and breasts into the taller woman's. Sam was about 30 years old, with thick hair, cut short and colored blonde, and dark eyes. She was about five-foot-six, with a tight, athletic body. Sam caressed and fondled the older woman, running her hands over Robin's bulging breasts.

Mike suddenly remembered Julie's Blackberry that he still had in his pocket and quickly retrieved it. He turned on the video and started filming.

Sam knelt before the principal and pressed her face to Robin's crotch, kissing and grinding her face into Robin's skirt. Sam's hands ran up Robin's legs, pushing the skirt up until it bunched around the dark-haired woman's waist. Sam smiled to find Robin's pussy shaved bare and absent of underwear.

Mike smiled, as well. The black lacy pair of panties she had worn this morning was bunched up in his jeans pocket.

Sam smiled up at the dark-haired principal and drew a long lick up her clitoris, leaving behind a glistening line of saliva. Robin shuttered as Sam pressed her tongue deeply into the wet folds of flesh. Sam shook her blonde head back and forth, driving her tongue ever deeper into the older woman. Robin moaned and grabbed at Sam's head, running her fingers through the soft blonde locks. Sam gave a sultry, slutty expression, her dark eyes flashing emotionally, and fucked her boss with rapidly flicking tongue motions.

Robin's breath came in heavy gasps and she arched her back, thrusting out her impressive chest and throwing her head back.

Pulling back, Sam licked and sucked at Robin's clit, driving the larger woman to a wild and shuddering orgasm.

Robin cried out and pushed the blonde's head to her crotch, her juices splashing and foaming, running down the blonde's chin. Robin's head came back down, and she stared at the blonde with undisguised lust and gratitude.

"Bravo, Bravo!" Mike said, as he pushed the doors aside and entered the locker room, still filming the scene.

Jim entered with him and couldn't help but clap his hands, applauding the two older women's stellar performance.

"What the hell?" Samantha said, outraged. She still had Robin's cunt juice on her face and the video caught it, clearly, glistening on her lips. She started towards the two boys, hands clenched into fists.

Mike quickly turned the video off and tucked the Blackberry away, into his pocket.

"Give me that!" Sam demanded. She tried to grab it from his pocket.

Mike fended her off and grabbed both her forearms. She struggled with him, trying to pull away. He held her tightly.

"You know I'm stronger then you, Sam," Mike told her. "And, besides, I'd like to keep it. It might keep me warm on some cold night."

Sam struggled with him for a few more seconds. It was futile, she knew. She worked out every day and was the strongest woman in the building, but she had watched Mike when he visited the weight room three times a week and knew that he could lift twice what she could. Her struggles ceased, but she still looked into his eyes, darkly.

Her angry look was attractive and arousing and Mike leaned forward to speak into Sam's ear. "Do what I say and no one needs to know about what's happened here." Concentrating, he snared Sam with the Compulsion. "Right, Miss Walsh?" He could feel the control over Robin come more easily, this time.

Sam turned her head to Robin and the both of them nodded to each other, as if coming to a silent agreement. "What do you want us to do, Mike?" Robin asked.

"Lock the doors," Mike said. "Then remove your clothes and join us in the showers."

Mike stepped over and grabbed Jim, whose jaw was hanging down around his feet. Quickly, Mike pulled him away from the women.

"I'm as crazy as the next guy, but we are so dead," Jim said.

"Follow my lead and we'll have some great stories to tell at college, Jim. I'm serious. You want to do this, or not?"

"You must have some serious sway with those two. Hell yes, I'm in."

The two young guys quickly stripped and entered the showers. Mike went to two of the showers and turned the water on, hot and at full blast. Jim was standing, not knowing what to do when Robin and Sam entered. He stared, eyes popping, at their figures.

Samantha Collins was a slender, toned goddess, with strong arms and thighs, her muscles nearly rippling under her bronzed skin. Her breasts where taut across her chest, but she still managed to maintain some sort of voluptuousness.

Robin Walsh was in a league all her own. She towered over Sam, at five-foot-ten, and her breasts were nothing short of perfection, sitting high on her chest like two immense balloons. Thighs and hips and breasts, she was strong and trim, but all curves, the epitome of womanhood.

"So," Mike began, "do we share or do you want to choose one?"

Jim stood speechless, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Make your decision, Mr. O'Neil, we don't have all day," Principal Robin Walsh told him. "And I, for one, would like to get started. You look delicious."

Sam, standing beside her, gave a sharp laugh and smiled.

"Then I'd like to fuck you in this shower, Miss Walsh," Jim said. Grabbing her by the shoulder, Jim pulled her under the showerhead, wetting her voluptuous body. Robin might have been a large woman, but Jim was no slouch. He was a tall, young man and he worked out with Mike three times a week.

Impassioned, Jim thrust Robin's head beneath the spray of water, wetting down her full, dark hair. Fantasies were coming true and he was going to take full advantage of the situation.

"I guess I get you, Mr. Connors," Coach Sam said. She stepped in towards him and pressed her lips to his.

Mike's arms went around her back and he pulled her in to rub against his body. He kissed her, taking his pleasure from her wet lips. Pulling Sam under the second showerhead, he pressed lightly on her shoulders and she understood immediately what he wanted.

Sam dropped to her knees, her short blonde hair getting immediately wet from the steaming stream of nearly scalding hot water. Arching her back against the burning sensation, her mouth fell open in surprise and pain.

Aroused by Samantha's sensuality, Mike shoved his cock into her open mouth and thrust between her surprised lips.

Sam 'ooh'ed' and 'aah'ed' around Mike's rapidly inflating meat, struggling to acclimate to the burning hot water and her student's hard cock. She recovered and looked up at Mike, hot water running in rivulets down her face and shoulders and breasts.

Samantha's lips tightened on his cock and she started moving, fucking her face onto Mike's long, thick penis. Mike thrust himself into her warm, wet mouth, and bumped into the entrance of Sam's throat. Pulling out, Mike rubbed his cock over her wet face, feeling the hot water running down her strong features. Her dark eyes blinked at the liquid and Mike pushed her head back into the full stream, causing her to close her eyes fully. Mike continued to rub his cock over her, feeling her sensual face and the steaming hot water. Turning his head, Mike looked over at Jim and Robin.

Robin was a gleaming wet goddess and Jim had his cock inside her, now, one of her strong legs held in his left arm. His other hand was gripping her shoulder and he was fucking her pussy, wildly, while the water ran down between her beautiful mounds of tit-flesh. Ramming his cock into her, he was nearly lifting her off her foot with each thrusting impact.

Robin's hands clawed desperately at him for some sort of leverage. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wildly impassioned. She threw back her wet head and howled with pleasure.

Turning his attention to Sam, Mike thrust his cock back into her mouth and fucked her face, moving in and out rapidly. He could feel the heat of the shower water washing over his cock and see it cascading down her face. He ran his hands through her short wet blonde hair, took a good grip and thrust hard into Sam's face. He struck the entrance to her throat and she gagged, spitting saliva and water between her lips. Mike pulled back and Sam took a shuttering breath, inhaled some water and coughed violently. Mike held her head under the water with one hand and rubbed at her face with the other.

Seconds passed as Sam recovered. Michael felt her hot, sexy face all the while.

"God, Sam, you are so fucking hot. Are you ready to try, again?"

Sam nodded, eyes screwed shut.

Mike shoved his cock back into her mouth, pressing against her throat. He swore he was going get into her throat, even if it killed her.

"Open your throat to me, baby," Mike said, and forced his meat past the barrier to her throat. She gagged on him, feeling wonderful, and Mike pushed deeper, forcing her to repress the unpleasant feeling.

Desperately, Sam gripped Mike's leg and he pulled back, again. She suffered from a fit of violent coughing and retching. Mike pulled her out of the shower for a moment, allowing her to recover. "I want your fucking throat, Sam! Can you do it, baby?"

Sam's eyes opened and she focused on Michael's face. She nodded.

Mike thrust her back under the water and pushed his cock into her mouth. Pushing deep, he entered her throat for a second time. She gagged for a moment, but recovered. Mike pushed deeper, expecting her to explode in a fit, but she managed to handle it and he felt her lips press against his groin.

"She made it!" Mike thought, triumphantly. He realized that, while pleasure had driven him to make her struggle, he still felt pride at her ability to overcome adversity.