Compulsions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take me inside your throat, baby?"

Cynthia nodded and sucked him inside her deep, bottomless, throat.

Mike inhaled, sharply, through his clenched teeth. Cynthia didn't look like the cocksucking type, but she certainly took his shaft down her throat as easy as breathing.

Grabbing the matron's sexy head, Mike thrust his cock as deep as possible and held her. Cynthia didn't react in any negative way. Her lips and tongue massaged him, and a soft humming sound began, deep in her throat, moving its way up his cock, further exciting him with the sensuous vibrations. Mike was astounded. He had never had a better blowjob, nor had he ever imagined one.

"Jesus Christ, Mrs. Winters! You're unbelievable!" Mike said.

The humming stopped and Cynthia looked up at Mike, as he held her head.

Mike released her and she pulled off in an explosion of saliva. The spit dripped from her mouth and coated her breasts. Mike rubbed his cock around her face and lips. He pulled her head to the side and slid his cock around her slender neck. It was so thin and sexy.

Mike turned his attention back to Jim and Julie.

Jim was skullfucking Julie hard and fast, her head slapping down on his groin and her spit and drool going everywhere. He thrust forward, impaling her head and held her at the furthest extent for a full thirty seconds, enjoying the gagging and moaning.

"Oh, god," Jim said, through clinched teeth, "it feels so fucking good..."

"Jim, if you think that's good then you really have to feel this, man," Mike said to his best friend. "Switch places."

Jim pulled away from Julie, causing her to retch, and the two friends traded places with each other.

"Throatfuck her and hold her down. See what she does," Mike said.

Jim did as he was told, shoving his cock down the mother's throat.

Mike watched as his friend held the matron's blonde head for about thirty seconds before crying out: "Oh, fuck! That's fucking intense!"

Jim held her for another few seconds, before giving her a quick breath. "Unbelievable, Mrs. Winters," Jim told her as he stared down at her face. "Do it again, bitch." He thrust his cock back into her throat. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." he kept repeating.

Mike smiled and turned his attention to Julie. She was looking up at him, her face a complete mess. "Shit. Jim really destroyed you, slut. Let's see if you've got anything left for me, bitch." Mike rubbed his cock on her face, spreading her saliva around. Turning her head to the side, he slid his shaft along her pursed lips. Pulling her head around, he copied the movement from the other angle. Then he moved her head back to face him and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Julie slurped him inside and held him, deep. From the inside of her throat, she felt just like her mother.

"Did her mother teach her how to do that?" Mike wondered, amazed at the similarities between the two. "Or is it shared genetics?" Pulling back, Mike looked into her dark eyes for a moment, before thrusting in again and throatfucking the girl with long, deep strokes.

Jim was doing the same with the elder Ms. Winters, his cock taking long, deep thrusts into the matron's slender throat.

Both women reeled under the abuse, throatfucked back-to-back, their heads repeatedly pushed backwards with each thrust. Suddenly, and with terrific force, the two women's heads cracked together. Reeling from the blow, they both pulled away, holding their heads as they simultaneously gagged and coughed.

"Oh, shit," Jim said. "That was fucking brutal."

"Switch again," Mike said. "Get 'em on their knees."

Mike grabbed the slender, blonde-haired mother by her throat and forced her to kneel before him; he plunged his long cock into her deep, slender throat.

Jim did the same with Julie, ramming his cock home into her dripping wet mouth.

Pushing the mother and daughter together, back-to-back, Mike and Jim started facefucking their respective women, bracing their heads against each other. Blonde hair tangled with black hair, as the two sluts were throated violently, unable to pull away or defend themselves against the wicked throat-rape.

"OH FUCK, YEAH!" Mike shouted as he came in the mother's throat, holding her tight to him, despite her jerking and thrashing about, his come shooting right down into the bottomless depths of her long neck.

Almost at the same time, Jim cried out, wordlessly, and ejaculated hard, erupting down the daughter's tight throat, drowning her in his evil seed. Jim pulled away first, allowing the girl to cough and retch. In panicked thrashings, Julie gasped and gagged, struggling to recover.

Cynthia went still. Helpless and defenseless, her throat impaled on Mike's cock, she controlled her reactions, telling herself that her abuser would release her when his desires were sated. Michael's cock spasmed for the last time and, finally, he released the desperate blonde.

Cynthia collapsed at his feet, spit and semen pouring from her bruised lips, her wonderful tits heaving in great gasps for precious air.

Mike grabbed Cynthia's mop of golden blonde hair, tightly, in his hand. "Beautiful, Mrs. Winters. You performed excellently, you and your daughter."

"Your daughter will remember nothing of what has happened here, today," he said, addressing Julie and catching her eye.

Julie nodded in understanding.

"But you, Cynthia, will remember the truth and be unable to speak of it to anyone but myself. In fact, you will think of this encounter constantly. Each time you replay these events in your mind, you will desire me more and more, thinking of me as your secret and true lover."

Mike and Jim gathered up their clothes and left.

-10-

Mike and Jim arrived at school late, again.

Parking the car, they slipped into the building by way of Jim's secret, back-door entrance. Turning the corner, they ran straight into Principal Robin Walsh.

"I suppose that you young men are late, again? I'm sure that I don't have to remind you that on the third and subsequent late arrivals to school, a student is supposed to receive significant punishment."

Robin took them both in with a hard glare.

"Does this mean that we're getting detention slips, Miss Walsh?" Jim asked.

"Of course not, James," Robin replied. She sighed. She didn't have it in her to punish the two young men, not after the pleasure they had given her and Samantha. "But, I would appreciate it if you two could manage to show up on time, someday."

"I'm sorry, Miss Walsh," Mike told her. "We'll do our best to get here on time from now on. I promise."

Jim smiled at the older woman and let his eyes roam, wantonly, down her mature, voluptuous body.

Robin was wearing a red suit, today, with sexy hose and black shoes.

"Wow, red is really your color, Robin! Maybe we could go somewhere private and talk?" Jim said. He let his hand drift to her waist, giving her a quick caress.

She pulled back, as if burned. "James! If you expect to receive any more 'favors' from me, then I think you should refrain from contact such as that... where anyone could see what you are doing."

"But, Miss Walsh --"

"No buts, young man! Now you two had better get to class," Robin said, sharply. She glared at them with what was supposed to be an intimidating look, hoping that they would give in to her wishes and get going.

Jim frowned. He had thought that he had more pull with her then that, that she considered him someone special, after what they had shared. He was about to comply, when Mike spoke up.

"Give Jim your panties, Miss Walsh," Mike told her.

"What!" she exclaimed.

"You gave me a pair, before," Mike said. "Give Jim the ones you are wearing, now." He stared at the older woman. He would use the Compulsion on her, if he had to, but he wanted her to obey without it.

Robin sighed, exasperated, like he was some petulant little boy. "Oh, alright! But after this you two had better get to your classes!" She reached under her skirt and pulled a pair of lacy red panties down to her knees. Holding onto Mike's shoulder for support, she stepped out of them and handed them to Jim.

Mike smiled. It was insanely sexy having his mature female principal scold him and treat him like a child, then accede to his sexual demand. For a moment, he considered having her blow him on her knees in the hallway, but that was a good way to get seriously busted.

Robin removed her hand from Mike's shoulder. "Happy?" she asked him.

Mike nodded.

"I am," Jim said. He sniffed at the underwear and smiled. Rolling them up in a ball, he stuffed them into his pants pocket. "For later," he said to her. "They make the best jack-off material. So soft."

Robin rolled her eyes at him. She threw her hands up and walked away, feeling like she should quit while she was ahead.

The two young men watched her go, eyes tracking her undulating ass. "You follow orders very well, Miss Walsh," Mike called after her. "I really like you."

Robin looked back at the two of them and nodded. Her smile came grudgingly, but sincerely. She shook her head, as if not knowing why she was doing what she was doing. Mike watched until she was out of sight. Only then, did the feeling of power begin to fade.

"She did it! Hot damn, I think she likes you," Jim said.

"Maybe..."

"I'll see you later, man."

"Right," Mike replied.

Mike walked down a few hallways and entered Miss Mahoney's psych class. Liz barely looked up.

Mike took his seat beside Abby Prescott. Looking around the room, he didn't see Julie Winters. Smiling, Mike wondered if she would even show her face around the school again, after he emailed her amateur sex tape to several of her friends. Or maybe, he and Jim had just fucked her up too badly this morning.

Mike looked up as Miss Mahoney stepped up to his desk, lecturing about psychological conditions, and placed two small notes on his desk before continuing on. Mike picked them up and read...

"Meet me in my office, over lunch," the first note read. The second was a hall pass to make sure he got there.

Mike put the papers in his pocket.

Mike spent the rest of the period distracted by Abby Prescott and the intoxicating smell she was wearing. He didn't have a chance to speak with her because Liz's lecture was nearly nonstop and Abby was a real brain, always taking detailed notes for every class she attended. Mike could barely wait until the buzzer sounded the end of the class, and when it did, he hurried out the door after her.

"Abby, wait up!" he called.

Mike and Abby left the psychology class and walked to their next period, together.

Jim appeared and joined them along the way. He happened to share the next class with them. They passed Coach Samantha in the hall, and she gave Mike a hot, sultry look.

Mike smiled back, his smile deepening when she touched his leg, giving him a quick squeeze, as they passed. Mike wondered if he could manage to get her alone in gym class, today. Mike shook his head. He was getting distracted from his mission. How did he approach asking Abby out?

"Abby! Abby, wait!" a voice shouted down the hall, and Mike sighed.

All three of them turned to see a young woman with shaggy blonde hair running to catch up with them. "You're on your way to history? Room 112, right?"

Abby nodded. "Sure. It's this way."

The girl pushed her way in, to walk between Mike and Jim.

Mike noticed that she was something to look at.

The girl was their age: a senior. She had long blonde hair, dark eyes and long, coltish legs sticking out of a short skirt. Her breasts were high on her chest, small, but shapely. A bit taller than Abby, and definitely more slender, she seemed more vibrant. Her skin was softly tanned, while Abby's was fair, almost pale.

"Joy Parker," she introduced herself to Mike and Jim. "I just moved here from the city."

"Mike Connors," he said, simply, and smiled. She was a girl who provoked smiles all the time, he was sure.

Jim was staring at the blonde-haired girl with open admiration. "Hi, I'm Jim O'Neil and I'm in love with you. Would you sleep with me?"

Mike threw his arms up. Here he was trying to get the nerve up just to ask a girl out, and Jim had practically skipped to childbearing.

Abby stared at Jim, in disbelief.

Mike waited, expecting Joy to slap Jim silly, but instead, the blonde just laughed.

"You'll have to give me a date first, stud," she said. "In fact, how about tomorrow night?"

Jim's face lit up with excitement. "Sure thing," he said.

"I've got a great idea, let's all go together!" Joy said and turned to Abby. "A double date. After all, you said you wanted Mike to take you out, sometime."

"Joy!" Abby protested her new friend's honesty. She had only recently met Joy and already she was revealing personal information. And to a guy!

Mike looked at Abby. "You wanted me to ask you out?"

Abby nodded. "I like you, Mike. I think we sort of... fit together. Do you like me?" Holding her breath, she was almost afraid of his answer.

"Of course, I do," Mike said. "A double date it is."

"Excellent," Joy said.

Together, the four of them entered Mrs. Adams' history class. They were the first there, and the room was empty except for a slender blonde, Mrs. Catherine Adams, who was talking to a tall man at the front of the class.

The conversation drifted to Mike's ears.

"Well, if not tonight, then when, Catherine?" the man asked. "I'm going out of town in the morning and I'd like to spend some time with you."

"I have things to do, John. I can't revolve my whole life around your work schedule. I never know when and where you are going to be, when we are going to have time together and when we won't."

It was obvious that they were deep into a discussion. Mike and his friends stopped, wondering if they should leave.

Mrs. Adams, Catherine, gestured to them. "I have a class starting now, John. You'll have to go..." the slender blonde teacher said.

The older guy turned and walked away, passing Mike and walking out the door.

Mike suddenly felt sorry for him. It was obvious that he cared about Catherine, but things weren't working out. Feeling like he should do something, Mike walked to his seat and sat down.

The rest of the class arrived and Mike sat there, watching Mrs. Adams, while she gave her lecture, by rote. Normally, she would call on him and others, trying to get them to participate in a class discussion, but, this time, she just talked. Mike didn't blame her, something was obviously bothering her. When the class was over, and everyone had left, Mike approached her.

"Hi, Mrs. Adams," he said.

"What...? Oh, hi, Michael."

"That was a good lecture, Mrs. Adams. I didn't know half that stuff about the French Revolution. The guillotine and all that. Fascinating subject matter. Did you know that the head can stay alive for up to thirty seconds? Grisly, but it's true. Is it true that you are of French descent?"

Mrs. Adams just stood there, looking at him.

"Mrs. Adams, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, Michael. Why not?" She looked down and closed her textbook. She gathered up her things, preparing to leave.

"What's your problem with your husband?"

"That's a little too personal, Mike," she said, giving him a surprised and angry look.

"Well, you said I could ask. I think you should give me an answer, Catherine. I might be able to help you solve your problem."

"Michael, I..." she caught his eyes and fell silent. Then, something pushed her on, compelled her to answer. "I'm... I... well, it's just that he, John, spends so much time working and traveling for his job. I just don't feel appreciated. Or desired. I feel more like I'm a bother to him. Like he has to try to woo me, and he doesn't really want to. I don't know if you understand. I don't know why I'm even telling you! Goodbye, Michael!"

She started to leave, but Mike closed the classroom door.

"What are doing?" she said.

He locked the door. "I want you to dance for me, Catherine," Mike told her, an idea suddenly forming in his head.

"What?" she asked, shocked.

Mike pulled out Julie's Blackberry. Selecting a dance song from her list of her music, Mike played it, turning the music up decently loud. He took the books from Mrs. Adams' hands and dropped them on her desk. He propped them up in such a way that they held the phone with the camera pointing at the blackboard.

"Now dance for the camera, sexy and risqué. I want you to strip as you do it. Grind your body. Put on a real show, Catherine. Keep your eyes on the camera."

"Are you nuts?" she asked.

"Do it, now," Mike said, reaching out and Compelling her. He turned the video on and started recording, then took a seat in the front row, to watch.

Immediately, Catherine's offended expression dropped off her face and was replaced by a sultry, sexy smile. She stepped in front of the camera, legs and body moving in time with the song. Reaching down, she un-tucked her blouse from her skirt and lifted it just enough to show the smooth skin of her stomach. Raising her hands to her hair, she ran them through the blonde strands, sexily. She started moving, hips undulating. Her hands moved up and down her body, grabbing and caressing herself.

Mike smiled at her, watching her dance with interest. He didn't realize that Mrs. Adams, Catherine, would be such a good dancer.

Swaying and turning, Catherine showed her butt to the video, hands grabbing it and smacking it. Her trim ass shook at the camera and she bent over, thrusting it out. Standing, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the vibrant skin of her chest and stomach. She was trimmer then Mike had realized, without an ounce of fat on her slender frame.

Mike gestured and his sexy teacher obediently removed her blouse, tossing it onto the floor near his feet.

Caressing and squeezing her breasts, her dance grew wilder and more passionate, her motions more wanton, as if she were in need of some wild and sexual release. Her hands gripped her skirt and danced across her waist, releasing the slim belt and dropping the skirt at her feet. Kicking her foot high, she snatched the skirt out of the air and rubbed it across her chest, before letting it drop. She swayed in time to the music, her black lacy underwear barely concealing her stunning breasts and dripping wet pussy. Hooking her thumbs into her panties, she slid her hands around the waistband, teasing the camera with taking them off. Smiling deeply, at Mike, she blew him a sultry kiss.

Mike pointed and Catherine's eyes met the camera, again. Sliding the black panties down her smooth legs, she removed them and, twirling them around her fingers, she flipped them at the camera, barely missing.

Mike was in heaven. Catherine Adams, Mike's sexy history teacher, danced nude from the waist down.

Mike stared at her shaved pussy and smiled.

Her fingers followed his eyes, rubbed across her pussy. As he watched, entranced, Mrs. Adams rubbed her long fingers across her clit and then pressed them deep into her wet lips, finger-fucking herself. Pulling them out, she stuck them into her mouth and sucked greedily.

Mike's cock grew hard in his pants.

Smiling, Catherine reached back and unhooked her bra, cupping it across her breasts and dancing wildly for a few seconds, before removing it from her tits, holding it out and letting it drop to the floor.

Crooking his finger, Mike summoned her to him.

The sexy blonde teacher walked past the camera and up to him.

Mike snatched the Blackberry from the desk and quickly turned off the video, letting the song continue.

"Keep going, Catherine," he said.

Catherine turned and pressed her sexy back against Mike's chest.

Mike grabbed her tits, squeezing and feeling the hot flesh, rubbing his hands down her sexy chest and stomach, finally coming to rest on her burning pussy. He pressed his fingers into her cunt. It was dripping wet. Fingers thrusting, Mike tried to get her off as quick as possible.