Compulsions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep the come in your mouth, Julie," Mike said, quickly. "Don't swallow." He watched as the brunette sucked the last bit from her father's cock and, all too willingly, did as Mike said. "Come over here, let your father's seed drip into your sister's mouth."

Monica removed her mouth from Mike's cock to accept her sister's gift.

"Kiss each other and spread the come on your faces."

The two sisters rubbed their faces together, spitting and kissing, their faces glistening.

Mike glanced over at Cynthia, still fingering her cunt, and told her: "Mother, come over here and fuck your husband."

She rose, crossed to them and straddled Howard.

Mike looked at the pair of daughters kneeling before him. "Now, both of you take turns sucking my cock."

Julie took him first, her lips and tongue tasting and teasing him. Monica took over after a minute, her lips sliding down on his manhood while her head throated him, deep. A few seconds of deepthroating and she passed him back to Julie. The younger sister duplicated the act, and Mike cried out in pleasure when his cock lodged deeply in the brunette's slippery throat.

Mike reached down and grabbed her hair, forcing her further onto his cock.

She choked and gagged, coughing up a flood of spit and incestual semen onto Michael's throbbing penis, before trying to pull away. Michael held her there. He could feel her sucking desperately, trying to take in precious air. Finally, he pulled her off of his cock and let her take her desperate breaths.

The young brunette fell back, hacking.

"Monica, mount me."

The blonde quickly straddled Michael and he slid into her velvet pussy. Michael thrust up and into her and she rode him, pounding herself down on him. Michael looked at Cynthia and tried to watch both of them, as mother and daughter rode their respective partners.

"Oh, god... oh, god... oh, god... oh, god..." Cynthia was crying over and over.

Soon, Monica's howls of pleasure joined her mother's and Michael was treated to the glorious sight of dual blondes screaming and bouncing up and down on rock-hard cocks.

Mike looked up and took Monica's young, firm breasts in his hands. Her eyes met his and he could feel her inside, his cock inside her tight channel, his mind inside her head. Monica arched her back and leaned backwards. Mike's hands slid to her waist and he held her, helpless, in his grasp.

"Harder," Mike said.

The blonde girl pounded herself up and down on him and her sweet, incoherent cries continued to burst from her red lips.

Mike glanced at Cynthia and found her watching him, eyes impassioned and inflamed. She reached out for him and he grasped her hand. She pulled his hand to her breast and he fondled it as she rode her husband's cock.

"Oh... god, Michael..." Cynthia said, softly.

Howard grunted and came inside Cynthia, shouting out as his come burned its fiery way into his wife's hot love canal. Cynthia came with him, and Mike could feel her body shake and shiver as she cried out his name.

"Michael, oh, god, Master..." she hissed between clenched teeth.

Then it was Monica's turn, as Michael finally released his pent-up come into the blonde daughter. He ground his cock in deep and came. Monica thrashed atop him, orgasming in time with him. When her thrashings finally subsided, the younger blonde dropped to Michael's chest in exhaustion.

It took some time before Michael recovered. "Now, wasn't that fun?" he asked.

Howard and the girls nodded.

Cynthia smiled down at him from her position, mounted upon Howard's cock. She reached down to caress his face.

"You're so beautiful, my young lover," Cynthia's small, entranced voice came to him. "I want you inside me, again, baby."

Mike looked at Howard.

"Howard, I want you to take off on a two week trip to somewhere out of town. Las Vegas or wherever you like. Have some fun, spend some money. That way, Cynthia and I can spend some quality time together. Now Cynthia, I bet if you really try, you can rouse me for another go at you."

Mike gestured to the mother. Cynthia slowly crawled over to him, sat beside him and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

"Howard. Before you go, I want you to do one more thing for me."

"Anything, Mike," Howard replied.

"I want your daughters to kneel in the center of the family room." He watched as Monica and Julie moved to submissive positions.

"Howard, stand before them."

Howard took his position before his kneeling daughters.

"Now, I want you to deepthroat your daughters together. Do Monica first. Make it last. Long, deep strokes and then hold her for thirty seconds before releasing. Each time, I want you to go progressively longer."

Reaching out, Howard Winters took his daughter's, Monica's, head in his hands and plunged his cock into her mouth. He started off with a half a dozen strokes, enough to build up some saliva and, then, he plunged forward, cramming his cock down his daughter's throat, thrusting it in to the maximum depth. She gurgled around all seven inches of her father's thick penis.

Michael couldn't tell if she was trying to pull away or not, but her father's forceful hands held her head tight. Michael counted to thirty and watched as she was released in an explosion of gasping breaths, spit drooling down her chin and wetting her breasts.

She coughed and stared as if she were going to pass out, right there.

Michael couldn't fathom how the girl would survive another thirty seconds. He watched, enraptured, as Howard placed the head of his cock at his daughter's lips and slammed it home, raping her face with a good dozen strokes before holding his thick cock, and her head, in place. Watching Monica struggle, Mike put his hand on Cynthia's head and pushed her down to his lap.

Obediently, she took him between her lips. Michael put his hand on the back of her head, feeling the softness of her blonde curls, and held her there. He held the mother down, but he only had eyes for the daughter. Michael counted.

Somewhere around forty-five seconds, Howard let her go. The girl sagged and retched. Her face was nearly white from the abuse and she looked like the only thing holding her up was her father's hands in her hair.

Michael felt a gurgling, sucking pressure on his cock and released the mother. She spewed out copious amounts of saliva that wet his cock and the couch beneath. He could feel her lips on the head of his cock and her hot breath caressing the length of his shaft.

"Julie, take your sister's head and force it onto your father's cock. Hold her there for sixty seconds." Michael watched as Julie did as she was told, her slim hands pressing her sister into place. Michael counted to about forty and then Monica started struggling.

Monica managed to pull herself off and take a quick breath.

"Howard, take over," Mike ordered.

Howard grabbed his daughter's head, thrust his cock back into her mouth, and pressed her lips down to the thickly-veined base of his cock. He held her down, brutally, in a vise-like grip. This time, at about thirty seconds, Monica started thrashing about.

"Hold her," Mike ordered.

Howard held her.

The daughter strained against her father's grip. The blonde pulled hard, trying to get away.

"Hold her," Mike said, harshly.

Howard was breathing hard, impassioned. He held his daughter, savoring the feeling of her conquered throat.

"Release!" Mike commanded.

The youthful blonde finally collapsed to the floor, coughing and sucking in wild breaths. Michael had counted a minute and a half.

Julie looked up at Howard with what Michael could only describe as undisguised adoration.

"Daddy," she said. She knew it was her turn.

"Howard, throatfuck the other one."

Remorselessly, Howard grabbed Julie's head and starting using her as he had Monica.

Mike turned Cynthia's face up so that she could watch the show. He held the mother's head in his lap and rubbed the side of her face with his cock, his fingers running through her hair. "Now, watch your husband face-rape your daughter, Cynthia, dear."

Mike watched as Howard's cock fucked into Julie's mouth, giving her a dozen powerful strokes before plunging in and gagging her. Mike's hands tightened in Cynthia's hair as Julie was braced and throated for a good thirty seconds. Mike grunted in pleasure as Julie was released with a gush of saliva and a rush of heavy breathing.

Howard rubbed his cock across Julie's face and, instinctively, Mike did the same with Cynthia. Cynthia turned her head to let the cock rub across her ruby-red, lipstick-covered lips.

Howard went back to facefucking and holding Julie.

Michael continued to slide his cock across Cynthia's face and lips.

Howard pulled out of Julie's throat after forty-five seconds and Julie seemed none the worse for wear.

"That girl is the mistress of blowjobs," Mike thought.

Tightening his hands in Cynthia's hair, Mike pushed her head down on his cock. Those ruby lips engulfed his dick and, holding her sideways, he could see her face in profile and the saliva oozing out between his engorged prick and the matron's sexy lips.

Cynthia pulled back and Mike let her.

Allowing Cynthia to catch her breath, Mike looked up to see Julie's face impaled upon her father's cock. Mike watched as the matron's young daughter tried to control her breathing (or lack thereof).

Howard pulled back for the third time.

Mike was impressed. A minute without air and Julie seemed fine. Monica had been half-dead when she had tried. Mike toyed with Cynthia's curls as he watched Howard rub his slime-covered dick all over his daughter's glistening face, before plunging his cock back inside. Mike watched Julie with interest, as she was held at the limit.

After sixty seconds, he could see the first signs of strain appear. Her body tightened a bit and he knew that her heart-rate was increasing as she was using up oxygen at an accelerated rate. After a minute and a half, just as she started to panic, Howard released her, and she wrenched herself off of his cock, gasping and coughing.

"Did you see that, Mrs. Winters? Your baby girl is a real champ, isn't she?" Mike felt Cynthia mumble something, her lips kissing at his cock. "Jack me off with your lips and throat, Mrs. Winters, and keep going until I come."

Cynthia complied, her lips opening and sliding down on Mike's engorged cock. Her lips gripped him, tightly, and she went all the way down, her throat encasing his bulging cock like a vise. She kept it down her throat for a few seconds then pulled back for a quick breath. She then repeated the process, over and over. It was excruciatingly erotic, and Mike suddenly understood the true origin of Julie's stupendous fellatio skills. Hands idly resting on the curly-haired blonde's head, as she bobbed up and down, rhythmically, Mike watched Howard thrust his cock down his daughter's throat.

Howard held Julie there, at the absolute limit, staring down at her face. Julie's eyes met her daddy's and they watched each other with intensity.

Mike counted, silently.

At sixty seconds the girl seemed fine, looking as though she could hold that position all day. At a minute and twenty seconds she started to squirm. At a minute and forty-two seconds she began trying to pull away, her thrashings growing increasingly desperate with each passing second. She was sucking, desperately, at her father's cock for air.

"She's going to make it," Mike thought.

Just as Mike counted two minutes, Howard released the little brunette.

"Ooooh! Ooooooh, fuck! Oooooooooh, god!" Howard cried out as he came on his daughter's gasping face.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike exclaimed and his own cock convulsed, sending a flood of come up his shaft to explode in Cynthia's beautiful, milking throat.

Retching at the surprise, the sexy matron pulled back, taking most of the glorious come on her perfect face.

Mike's eyes rolled up in his head, and he nearly passed out.

When his vision cleared, Mike could see Howard rubbing his daughter's face upon his patriarchal cock. The father released the daughter and she fell back beside her sister. They kissed; licking and sharing their father's come.

Mike looked at the two girls kissing on the floor and at the come-covered face of Mrs. Cynthia Winters.

"I should get going on my trip, now, Mike," Howard said.

"First, give me the keys to your best car, Howard," Mike said. "I'd like to borrow it while you're out of town. Oh, and I want you to leave a message at your bank. You'll be gone for two weeks, but in the meantime, Jennifer Connors is to receive the position of vice-president, with full benefits. And you are to leave her alone from now on."

"Of course, Mike. Anything for your mother."

"One more thing. Do you have any cash around here?"

"Sure, Mike. In the safe."

"Get it for me and leave, Howard."

Howard left the room and returned with some new clothes, a set of car keys and two stacks of hundred dollar bills. Howard set the keys and cash on the arm of the couch next to his naked, dominated wife and, without another word, left.

A minute later, Mike heard his car start up and drive away.

Mike turned and looked at Cynthia. "Just us now, baby," he said. She was sitting on the couch beside him, demurely, legs crossed and hands in her lap. Her face was still splattered with his come and her shoulder-length curly blonde hair was limp. In the light, like that, coated with his come, she looked beautiful and erotic. He noticed the gleaming wedding ring that he had seen before. He took her hand in his and slid the ring from her finger.

"You are mine, now, Cynthia. You will never fuck Howard, again. When he returns, we will send him away for good."

Cynthia nodded, submissively.

"Now, ride me while your daughters watch."

Mike fucked Cynthia Winters again. The two young daughters masturbated and fucked each other to orgasm, watching their new lover fuck their dominated mother. Mike tore into the mother, bouncing her on top of him, before changing position, taking her from behind and pounding her into the couch. He grabbed her blonde curls and wrenched her head back. He came in her, violently. Dominating her. Pleasing her. Owning her.

Late that night, Mike walked to the garage.

He started up the red and black '67 Chevy Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and drove off into the night, his fingers still playing with the gleaming diamond wedding ring in his pocket.