Compulsions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike thrust Joan back onto his cock, raping her choking throat, sending the violated matron into a massive gagging fit that sent ripples of wicked pleasure shooting up his penetrating cock. He held her for a few moments more, driving her to the verge of panic and unconsciousness, then released her in an explosion of breath and spit.

Joan looked up at him, tears streaming from her terrified eyes to mingle with the spit from her violated mouth and throat.

Mike grabbed her violently by her long silvery hair and pulled her to her feet. He threw her against the wall. While she desperately tried to recover from her brutal throatfucking, Mike grabbed her skirt and tore it from her. Her panties and hose quickly followed. Holding her face to the wall, Mike moved in behind her. He rubbed his cock against her wet pussy, and then changed his mind. Pressing his cock to the tight ring of her asshole, he lubricated her as best he could.

"Oh, god!" Joan cried. "Not that, please! Not there!"

Holding her tight, with his hand in her hair, he entered her ass with a single, penetrating thrust.

She bit her lip to stifle her scream.

"Hands on the wall! Face to the wall!" Mike ordered. He wrenched her head back by her silvery hair and pulled on it while he raped her ass, thrusting hard again and again.

She was in agony, his penetrating cock tearing her apart.

***

The brunette and her brawny companion stepped up to the door outside the bathroom and listened.

"They're fucking!" Paul exclaimed softly, sounding aroused.

"They're doing more than that," the brunette said. "He's destroying her..."

"Sounds like fun," Paul said.

Suddenly the brunette felt the brawny man nuzzle her neck from behind. Pushing aside her dark tresses, he started kissing at her.

"Easy..." she said.

He grabbed her and spun her; pressed her against the wall next to the door. His hands went to her waist and he slid his fingers across her firm flesh. He continued to kiss at her sensuous neck.

"Oh, not just yet," she chided him, desperately trying to soothe him and calm him. Men were so hard to control. They tended to follow their base emotions too quickly and fully for the more subtle controls to take effect.

Pressing hard on his muscular chest, she managed to push him back a foot and looked into his eyes. "Please, I've got something in store for you, tonight. Just trust me." Nodding, he loosened his grip on her.

"Let's listen..." she whispered.

***

Joan bit at her lip, drawing blood as she tried not to cry out. Mike saw that she wouldn't be able to stop herself and he cupped his hand over her mouth just in time, feeling the high-pitched scream. Joan Wheeler convulsed, orgasming from the brutal assfucking, and that almost sent Mike over the edge.

Mike pulled out of her ass and threw her to the floor.

She collapsed, back to the bathroom wall.

Mike stepped close and thrust his cock deep into her mouth. Joan tried to pull away, but he braced her head against the wall and throatfucked her, hard. Nowhere to go, Joan was forced to take the cock and endure the taste of her own ass on it.

Mike's hands locked around her head, trapping her and subjugating her, as he violated her deeper than he ever had any woman. Feeling the tightening in his cock and balls, Mike realized that he was on the verge and he sped up, pounding the conquered matron's head into the wall. Crying out, he came, sending boiling hot semen down the silvery-haired woman's choking throat and drowning her in his wicked, masculine seed.

"Oh, god, take it!"

She gagged, violently.

"Oooh, oooohh, ooohh," Mike cried out, each cry punctuated by a thrust of his cock and a squirt of his come. Each thrust drew a gag from the abused matron, each squirt drew a gurgle.

Mike pushed hard, his penetrating cock sliding into her squeezing throat and cutting off all breathing. He held her there as she struggled to pull her raped throat off of his violating cock. He could feel her choking and convulsing, on the verge of passing out.

"Oh, yes..." Mike said as he conquered Joan. Finally, he released her and her head slid off his cock, come and spit drooling from her lips as the silvery-haired matron collapsed to the bathroom floor like a broken fuck-toy. Her breath came in short shuttering gasps and she coughed out his come. Mike stared down at her, basking in his victory over the whore.

Mike quickly dressed, as he stared at the exhausted woman. He had never imagined himself doing something like that to a woman, before. It was so hot and so wicked; it gave him a tremendous feeling of power.

He couldn't wait to try it with Cynthia.

***

"Let's go," the brunette said. She took Paul by the hand and led him away.

"So, what do you have planned?" he asked.

"You'll see, baby. You'll see..."

***

Mike gathered up Joan's clothes and threw them into the trash. All except her panties, which he put in his pocket. Mike lifted Joan in his arms.

Mike stuck his head out in the hallway. No one was there. He quickly ducked out of the bathroom and went up the stairs. He entered into the master bedroom and dropped Joan on the large bed. The fight had gone out of her, and she merely accepted his actions.

"Now, you stay here and sleep for a while, Joan," Mike said. He watched as her eyes rolled back and she fell asleep.

Mike stared at her sleeping face. She was quite a beautiful woman, despite her age and Mike could tell by her slenderness that she kept herself in reasonably good shape. Mike caressed her face, his hand drifting down her neck, across her shoulder and down her arm to her hand. He felt her slender fingers and looked at the wedding ring she wore. Gripping it between his thumb and forefinger, Mike pulled the ring from the matron's finger.

Smiling, Mike put the ring in his pocket, closed the door and left.

And found himself staring into deep, blue eyes.

"Mom!" he said, surprised.

"Katherine Thorne, for tonight," Jennifer said. "Who's the woman, Michael? You pounded her pretty ruthlessly."

"I can explain," Mike stammered.

"There's no need, Michael. I've done some ruthless things in my past. And... it was sooo arousing, Michael..."

Standing on her tip-toes, she pressed her lips against her son's. Mike drank from the forbidden ambrosia of her lips, desperately.

"Oh, god, Michael. I love you so much, my son."

"I love you, too, mother."

"You should tell me when you are planning something like this, baby," she said, smiling. "I love games."

"Games?" Michael said.

"And I have a plan for a truly wonderful game, Michael," Jennifer said. She whispered softly into his ear.

***

Mike and Jennifer returned to the party, separately, and went to work implementing their plan. Choosing the men who most struck her fancy, Jennifer wove a web of Compulsion about them. Mike did the same with the women. By the end of the night, both of them had collected a large following.

Mike's consisted of Cynthia Winters, Evelyn Flynn, the model: Dana Love, and, of course, the still bound Joan Wheeler.

Jennifer had Paul Nash, the football player whom she seemed to find attractive, the dark and dangerous Robert Valentino, and no less than four other men.

Jennifer looked to Mike and he nodded his readiness.

"Attention, everyone!" Jennifer intoned, her melodious voice filling the room. "The entertainment for tonight will now commence. We have with us, for your very own viewing pleasure..."

She gestured and Mike whispered to his harem. Cynthia, Evelyn and Dana strode to the center of the living room.

The guests circled them, a bit confused, but intrigued.

"On the right, we have a delight that, no doubt, many of you men out there have sampled before..." Jennifer gestured to Cynthia and, immediately, the blonde began stripping. "The lady of lust, the mother of immorality, the vixen of this 'ville: Cynthia Winters!"

There were looks of shock among the guests. A few of the men in the group smiled as Cynthia finished removing her gold sequin dress, her firm and shapely breasts bouncing before her.

"In the center," Jennifer gestured to Evelyn.

Evelyn hesitated for a moment, and then started to remove her emerald dress, as well.

"Your hostess, for tonight. The madam of matrons, the wife of wantonness, the queen of consequence: Evelyn Flynn!"

Several of the men whistled at the matron's form.

"And, on the left, a rare and sensuous treat. Driving all who meet her mad with lust and wanting, cameras following wherever she goes... the model of madness, the damsel of desire, the starlet of sluts: Dana Love!"

Dana glared at the audience with contempt, then, raising her hand to the back of her red dress, she pulled at something that immediately dropped it to her ankles, exposing her nude body beneath.

The audience applauded at that, and more men whistled.

"Now, hold on just a minute, everyone!" It was a woman's voice that broke through the applause and whistles.

Mike recognized her as the blonde that had been introduced to him as Karen Knox.

"I don't think this should be going on, here. I want this place cleared, quickly!"

Mike quickly crossed the room, to the short-haired blonde. "Miss Knox," he said, "don't you think that you could just let everyone have their fun?"

"What's your name, young man?"

"My name, Miss Knox?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Tell me your name. And it's Captain Knox..."

Mike smiled. "This one might be an enjoyable challenge," he thought.

"My name's Mike Connors, Captain Knox. Now, why don't you just let everyone go on about their business and enjoy yourself?"

His mind touched hers. Karen stared at him for a moment, holding his blue-eyed gaze. He could feel her fighting his influence.

"Yes... have your fun. I'll be leaving, now." She quickly pulled away and, before Mike could say anything, left the house.

Mike was impressed. He had never seen anyone resist his Compulsion before. He marked Karen as a challenge for another time.

"Well, where were we?" Jennifer said after Karen had left.

The three naked women stood there, waiting on display: blonde, brunette and redhead, beautiful, one and all.

"Who will be the first to receive their forbidden delights?" Jennifer intoned.

During the stripping, some of the guests had taken their leave, mostly older women with looks of disgust and outrage on their faces. But many more stayed, even a few of the younger women. Mike estimated that a dozen women and perhaps thirty men remained in the house.

"Don't be shy!" Jennifer caught the eye of a young man in the group. "You! Will you be the first? Come now, young man... I can feel your desire. Don't fight it. Embrace it. Show everyone how you feel."

She strode through the group to the young man and touched his chest. "Your heart pounds with your lust. Your eyes betray your attraction."

He looked to Jennifer, his hands went to her waist.

Her hands clapped over his and she stepped back, pulling him with her, back to stand before the three ladies. "I know the one you want, my son..." Jennifer said, her voice soft, but with a sexy edge to it. "Speak your desire and she will perform as I dictate..."

The young man looked into her eyes. "I... want her to pleasure me with... with her hands..."

Jennifer smiled. "A handjob... One of my personal favorites." Jennifer's slender fingers undid the young man's belt and pants. Looking down, Mike's mother removed the young man from his underwear. "Oh, my..." Jennifer said, her fingers caressing the young man's cock.

He was looking into her eyes, entranced by her. Mike was sure that the guy's choice of lady had probably switched to his mother.

Jennifer half-turned to survey the three naked goddesses. "Now, let's see..."

"Evelyn, kneel!"

Evelyn stepped forward and knelt. "Do you want me, young man?" she asked, in a sultry voice.

"Yes, ma'am..."

"Are you sure you want my hand, young man? I would dearly love to suck you."

"I'm sure, ma'am. Your hands, both of them."

Jennifer relinquished his cock to the red-haired mistress, who took him in her hands with sensuous care.

Evelyn felt him for a few seconds and then started jacking. "Slow or fast?"

"Fast, please, ma'am! Both hands!"

Evelyn ran her hand up his cock faster and harder, and placed her other hand on his member, dual-jacking him. The young man started grunting and a minute later, he was spraying his come over the redhead's thin hands. A powerful shot flew out and landed on the left side of her face. She flinched and another shot coated the right side of her face, dripping down to her chin.

"Oh, god! Thank you, ma'am!"

Jennifer stepped up and touched the come on Evelyn's face, smearing it. She moved around behind the kneeling redhead, so that everyone could see, and she caught a large glob of come on her index finger. Raising it to her lips, she sucked slowly and delightfully. Mike was amazed and aroused.

"I need three more volunteers."

No hesitance, this time. Three middle-aged men stepped up. One was balding, the second sported a head of thick grey hair and the third had curly hair. "Oral," Jennifer said and positioned them in front of the three women. She looked down at Evelyn and told her: "You know what to do."

Evelyn unzipped Grey-Hair's pants, removed his dick and started sucking. Jennifer watched her for a minute, and then nodded in approval. Jennifer touched Dana on the shoulder and it was as if the woman knew what to do. She joined Evelyn as quick as a flash, slurping Curly's cock into her mouth. Jennifer stepped behind Cynthia and whispered into her ear, something Mike couldn't hear.

"I know you like throatfucking, bitch, so do your best here..."

Cynthia copied the other's movements and was soon taking Baldy's generous cock down her throat. Jennifer placed her hand on Cynthia's head and stood behind her, looking into Baldy's face.

"Tell me what you want her to do," Jennifer ordered him.

"Go harder..."

Jennifer pushed on Cynthia's head, fingers gripping the blonde's curls, pushed and pulled, forcing the blonde to facefuck herself, hard.

"Go deep..."

Jennifer pushed the blonde head down and held it, there, throated upon Baldy's cock. Baldy opened his eyes and looked at Jennifer.

"Oh, god, jack my cock with her head!"

Jennifer slapped the blonde head up and down on Baldy's iron prick. Cynthia's head choked and gurgled. Jennifer pulled her off and looked at her. "Oh, god, you little bitch! What do you need? Air? Take your breaths and be quick about it. You won't get another." Jennifer looked at Mike and winked at him.

She thrust the blonde head back down on Baldy's cock, jacking and grinding, mashing the red lips against the man's groin. She held the blonde head there, throated and violated completely. Then she rapidly fucked the blonde head on Baldy's cock, jacking him with throat and lips.

"Oh, god! I'm going to come!"

"Face or throat?!" Jennifer demanded.

"Face!"

Jennifer pulled the blonde head off his cock. Cynthia gasped and spit, trying to recover. But she only had seconds before a massive load of semen struck her face, coating her from chin to forehead.

Mike watched as the other men came, as well, filling the room with the 'ohhs' and 'ahhs' of sexual satisfaction, as they deposited their semen onto the faces of the brunette and the redhead.

The crowd was enthralled.

"For our third treat," Jennifer began and swept her arm across the room, where Paul and one of the other men were leading a tied and naked Joan Wheeler in. "A woman that many of you know... though not so intimately as you soon will. We will now see if Mrs. Wheeler is up to the challenge."

She gestured and the four other men stepped up and started stripping off their clothes.

"The crowning of the queen!" Jennifer announced.

Paul released Joan and the other man pushed her to her knees. The men surrounded the unbound matron, enclosing her in a tight circle.

Mike watched in fascination, as she was forced to suck six cocks, one at a time. Joan was passed from one to another to another of the men, each one having his oral opportunity with her. Some, like Paul Nash, were nice, letting her tend to their cocks willingly; others, like Robert Valentino, were not, violently shoving down her throat until she gagged and choked, leaving her covered in her own spit before passing her on to the next man in the circle.

Three times the process was repeated, around the circle, before Paul Nash came, spraying his semen onto Joan's face and head. The others were jerking their cocks as fast as they could. They all came in rapid succession, dousing Joan with their hot seed. Valentino sprayed in her hair and on her forehead, before thrusting his cock in her mouth and throating her, one last time. She was too exhausted to fight and he held her there for nearly a minute before a touch from Jennifer caused him to release her.

Joan gasped, breathless, and stared at the audience. Come covered Joan's face and head, leaving her glistening like a goddess.

The guests clapped and hooted.

"Thank you all for your attention," Jennifer said. "You've been a wonderful audience. The floor stands open and I invite you all to participate. Slake your desires, with these women or with each other."

Mike watched as the guests broke off into groups, each woman with a man or two, they went to more private spots through the house to engage in their carnal pleasures. The remaining men formed a semi-circle around Cynthia, Dana and Joan and attacked them with abandon, thrusting fresh cocks into their hands, pussies, mouths and whatever they could find. One man even jacked his cock with Joan's shoulder-length silvery black hair.

Jennifer brought Evelyn over to Mike. She looked to him like a madam bringing a piece of property for a client to inspect. "Mount my son and fuck him," the brunette mother ordered the redheaded matron.

"Is that what you desire, Michael?" the elder redhead asked.

"Oh, yes..." Mike said.

Sitting down on one of the sofas, he pulled her on top of him and swiftly mounted her upon his cock. She cried out as he entered her. Mike grabbed her by her slender waist and started fucking her up and down on his thrusting cock. She threw her head back and bounced on top of him.

"Oh, oh, oh, god!" the matron cried.

Jennifer looked down at her son. She watched him with admiring eyes. She watched as he fucked the redhead, handling her so easily. He was so strong and masculine. Jennifer rubbed herself as she stared, her hand sliding under and up her dress. She played with her cunt and clit, trying and failing to pleasure herself as her son had.

Mike squeezed Evelyn's waist as he fucked her, pounding his cock deep inside. She screamed as she came and he came with her, sending his come spraying deep inside the screaming matron's womb. Collapsing against Mike's chest, Evelyn let her lips brushed his shoulder. She kissed at him, kissed at his shoulder, neck and chest. "Was that enjoyable for you, Michael?"

Mike rubbed her hair, tangling his fingers in her scarlet locks. "Very enjoyable," he said and wrenched her head back. He kissed and bit at her neck, moved his lips down her chest to her breasts. He kissed and mauled her lovely orbs. "I find you almost as intoxicating as Cynthia," he said, pulling her down to his face and kissing her hard.

"You have something serious with her?"

Mike nodded. "Would you like to join?"

"Oh, definitely," she said.

"Even if it means that I own you, now and forever?"

She smiled that calculating, plotting vulpine smile of hers. "I could find that arrangement enjoyable, my young man."

"Then give me your wedding ring and complete my trinity."

Jennifer watched as the redhead pulled the ring from her finger and handed it to her son like an offering. Mike kissed Evelyn again, eyes watching his mother as she played with herself.