Compulsions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt helpless. She needed his help and there was nothing he could do. He could save her from Robert, but he couldn't help her with this...

Unless he could. He could control memories, after a fashion. After all, there were times that he made people forget things. Could he do it, here?

He could try. He had to try.

"Kay, do you trust me?" he asked.

"What?" She looked at him. "Of course, with my life. Why wouldn't I?"

Manipulation. His mother had told him about it. Confusion and trickery. He could trick her into forgetting. It would work.

Mike stared into her eyes. He took her back through the rape in her mind, through all the details of what had happened. He tried to dim each memory in her mind, suppress each horror. It wasn't something he had ever done before, or even thought about. Unexpectedly, he felt something tear loose from her mind. Memory or personality, Mike couldn't tell.

She tried to scream, but Mike covered her mouth and held her. She went limp in Mike's arms and fell unconscious.

Mike's breathing was heavy. "Had it worked?" Mike wondered. "And what was that dreadful feeling of something tearing away?" Mike didn't know, but the memories had been altered and something suppressed. He hoped that she could live with it, now. He had gotten the feeling that she would never be able to suppress the horror and pain of those memories, alone. Already, he could tell that she didn't want to, couldn't, live with what had happened.

Mike released her and laid her on the bed. She slept. He rubbed her hair for a few minutes, marveling at her beauty.

Eventually, Mike went back to Joy. "I think she'll be okay," he said.

"Really?" Joy asked. "What did you say to her?"

"Nothing, really," he answered.

Joy pulled him to the couch and sat between him and Jim. She kissed them and thanked them each, in turn. Twisting, she lay across the two of them, her head in Jim's lap and her ass in Mike's.

"Jim," she started. "Would you like it if, sometime, you both had me, together? I wouldn't ask if I didn't think you would be okay with it. What do you think?"

Jim looked at Mike and Mike wondered what he was thinking.

"I suppose that would be fun," he finally said.

Joy kissed him, quickly. "But only Mike, not anyone else you might want to fuck, girl. I'm a jealous guy."

"I understand..." she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

Mike couldn't believe that he had agreed.

Joy rolled over onto her hands and knees, suspended above both their laps. She unzipped Jim's jeans and pulled out his cock. Smiling, she attacked it with gusto, slurping the long shaft into her mouth. Her blonde hair cascaded down over her face and Jim quickly grabbed it and pulled it back, as if he wanted to see her perform.

Mike shrugged and unbuttoned Joy's jeans. Jim had said that he could have her. Mike pulled her jeans off, revealing her perfect, panty-clad ass. He pulled them off, as well. Mike shifted position, laying down and hanging a leg over the arm of the couch. He positioned Joy's knees on either side of his head and reached up to lick her cunt.

"Oh, yes..." she said around Jim's cock. She pulled off for a second. "Oh, Michael, yes. That's so good..." And then she slurped Jim's cock back inside, this time taking him deep into her youthful throat.

She sucked Jim expertly, as Mike licked at her; his ministrations driving her to greater exertions, until she was fucking Jim's cock with her face.

"Oh, oh, yeah!" Jim said and came down Joy's throat. She gurgled around his semen, and her pussy exploded on Mike's face. "Oh, fuck yeah," Mike said as he lapped at her wet snatch.

"Fucking awesome!" Jim said. He looked at Mike. "I think you drove her wild. Her cocksucking was perfect."

Mike sat up and pulled Joy to sit between them. Jim lay back, spent and recovering, while Mike pealed Joy's t-shirt off and unsnapped her bra. Mike grabbed at her breasts and kissed and licked them.

Jim looked at Joy. "Is that what you wanted on Friday when you made me promise to give you something?"

Joy looked at him. "No, that wasn't it."

"Well, then what did you want?"

"I wanted you to marry me, Jim," she said as she looked him straight in the eye.

Mike nearly choked on her nipple. "What did you say?"

"I want Jim to marry me. I knew after our first meeting that he was the one." She turned to look at him. "You are the one, Jim..."

"Yeah," Jim said. "We make a good couple. I think you're right."

"That must be the quickest relationship I've ever heard of!" Mike said.

"Well, why not?" Jim said.

"You mean," Mike said. "I've got my hands on the tits of my best friend's fiancé?"

Joy giggled and grabbed his hands, squeezing her tits with them. She seemed to find all of this extremely amusing. "It looks that way, baby!" She grabbed him and jumped into his lap, kissing him. But she only had eyes for Mike's friend. Mike suddenly got the unusual feeling that his relationship with Joy was going to be one of the most interesting he would ever have.

"Now, come on, Mike," she said. "Lay back and let me suck your cock."

She slid down to the floor, between his knees and put her face on his crotch. Mike shot a glance at Jim, and saw that he only seemed eager for the show. Mike looked back at Joy and watched as she pulled out his cock, took him in her mouth and sucked him inside.

"Oh, god..." he said, as he felt the warmth of her mouth.

She sucked on the head for a several seconds.

"Come on, go deeper, baby," Jim said. "I want to see it."

Joy smiled around Mike's dick and pushed deeper.

"Hold it for thirty seconds, baby," Jim ordered. Joy complied, holding Mike in her throat and driving him nearly mad.

"Oh, yes!" Mike said.

Mike laid his head back and continued to let his best friend give his fiancé instructions on how to suck his cock. Jim told her to slide up and down and she did, fucking Mike's cock with her lips. He ordered her to deepthroat, again, and she ground her head down, eyes locked on Jim, the whole time. Jim ordered her to lick and she twirled her tongue around Mike's cockhead.

"Oh, fuck...!" Mike grunted and Jim knew what that meant.

"Okay," he said to his girlfriend. "Now take his come in your mouth. Don't spill a drop."

"Oh, fuck!" Mike said, again, and his load exploded into Joy's mouth. Greedily, she sucked it up, allowing it to coat her tongue and the insides of her mouth.

"Mummm," she moaned.

He spurted again and again, emptying his balls into his best friend's girl's mouth. Finally, he stopped and Joy looked up at him, her eyes flicking from his to Jim's as they curved into a smile around Mike's cockhead.

"Show me, baby," Jim ordered and Joy opened her mouth, tonguing the come out onto her lips and face. She spit and sucked, playing with Mike's come.

Jim grabbed her head, turned her face up. "Swallow it!" he ordered and watched as his girl swallowed another man's seed.

The door to Kay's room opened and she came out, rubbing her eyes. Joy jumped to her feet, and not knowing where to go, slid in between Mike and Jim. Jim quickly tucked his cock back into his jeans. Mike shrugged and let his cock hang free for Kay to see.

"I thought you three were doing something," she said. She passed by, drawing her hand across Joy's hair and shoulders. "Don't worry, Joy, I'm not going to chastise you or ground you. Mike and Jim are friends of the family, now."

"Mom," Joy said uncertainly. "Are you feeling okay?"

Kay's hand moved from Joy's to Mike's shoulder.

"Much better, dear," the mother replied. "Mike helped me out with that. Whatever you did it really worked. I feel soooo good..." She practically purred.

"It was just a relaxation technique. You looked like you could use it."

She squeezed his shoulder and leaned over him, looking at something. "I could use a lot more of that from you..." And she walked into the kitchen. Joy jumped up and quickly followed. Jim watched the naked girl bounce away, and then winked at Mike.

"I think she's yours, buddy..." he said.

"What?"

"Kay. Did you hear the way she was talking?"

"She was half asleep, Jim," Mike said. "And I don't think that this is really the right time for that stuff."

Mike hoped that was all it was. He still had a bad feeling about what had happened when he was in her mind.

"I'd fuck her if she was half dead!" Jim proclaimed. "Don't wait too long." He paused. "Are you going to let that thing hang out all day?"

Mike looked down at his cock. "Oh, right." He put it back in his jeans and zipped himself up.

Kay came back into the living room and knelt between the two men. Her red lips broke into a beautiful, sexy smile. "Could you both help me?" she said. Mike and Jim didn't know what to say to the beautiful matron.

"Not that," she said, after a moment. "There will be time for that in a little while. Right now, I want you to push this couch back."

Mike and Jim looked at each other, confused, and did as she told them. Under the couch was a rug. Kay rolled it up, revealing a hidden compartment and a floor-safe. Kay deftly ran her slender fingers across the tumbler, spun it back and forth and opened the safe. She pulled out a slim leather briefcase and dumped the contents out on the couch. A brown manila envelope and three or four stacks of cash. Mike and Jim looked at each other. Jim picked up the cash.

"Three stacks of hundreds and one of thousands," he said.

"One hundred and thirty thousand dollars," Kay said. "But here's the real surprise. I didn't expect to find these."

She handed Mike the brown envelope. Mike opened it, pulled out the thick, oversized notes and stared.

"U.S. Treasury Bearer Bonds," Kay said, as she sat and crossed her long, smooth, slender legs. "There are twenty."

Mike thumbed through them. Each one bore the legend: One Million Dollars.

"Twenty million dollars?!" Jim exclaimed.

"Twenty million dollars," she echoed.

"This is what Valentino wanted!" Mike said. "How in hell could get his hands on so much money?"

"I don't know, Michael," Kay said. "Maybe it's his life's earnings. Maybe it doesn't all belong to him. I don't really care." She reached out and took the bonds from his hands. "They belong to me, now."

She thumbed through them, counting.

"Damn," Jim said. "No wonder he was so crazed! I'd be, too."

Kay stood, between the two men. She held out a stack to each of them. "Four ways. I keep my own and my daughter's share."

"What are you talking about?" Jim said.

"We all shared the danger," Kay told him. "You both saved my life. You're each entitled to a reward."

She looked at him. Jim took the five bonds and fanned them out. He stared at them, speechless for the first time that Mike could remember.

"Manage the money well," she said, "and you'll live a long, comfortable life with my daughter, Jim."

Jim looked at her.

"I heard," Kay said and smiled. "She made a good choice in you, Jim. Though not the one I would have made." And she looked at Mike.

"I told you she wanted you!" Jim hooted.

Kay smiled and kissed Mike in a long passionate embrace. Seconds passed and she finally broke away, breathless. "Now," she said. "Both of you help us pack. I want to get out of this place and start a new life."

"Where are we going to go, mom?" Joy asked. She had dressed and just reentered the room.

"Anywhere but here," she said. "If I stay in this place, I'll have nightmares forever."

"You can stay at my place, Miss Parker," Jim volunteered and turned to Joy. "Both of you can, for as long as you like."

"I don't know, Jim," Kay said. "I don't want to impose..."

"We've got plenty of room at my house. Three extra bedrooms. Don't I, Mike? Anyway, Miss Parker, my sister is going back to college tomorrow and my mom wouldn't care if you stayed. It's just her and me, now that dad's left. She's kind of bored and lonely. Maybe you two could be friends?"

"That's kind of you, but..." Kay said. She was about to refuse, but saw the look on her daughter's face.

"Jim's trying to be nice, mother," Joy said. "Can't you just accept a gift from your future son-in-law?"

"You're right... we gratefully accept, Jim."

-24-

Mike, Jim and the two women entered Jim's front door. They were all carrying luggage. Kay and Joy had traveled light while on the run from Robert, but they still had a lot of clothes and some personal possessions.

"Mom's not here, right now," Jim said. "She went out with Ashley and they'll probably be gone for a while."

Jim pointed things out. "This is the living room. The dining room and kitchen are through there. Master bedroom is on the ground floor, down the hall. All the other rooms are on the second floor."

Joy walked through the well-lit, expansive living room and peered out the back door.

"Pool is out back," Jim called out, "but it needs to be cleaned, first. Mike and I can do that, when the weather warms up."

Mike shrugged. He didn't mind cleaning the pool, not when he got to make use of it whenever he wanted.

Mike and his mother lived a bit more simply than Jim did. Jim's father had always been rather well-off. Still, Mike thought, maybe he would get a pool for his mother, with some of the money Kay had given him.

"You can sunbathe, if you're into that," Jim continued. "It's private out here."

"Nice," Joy said and kissed Jim.

It was like they had been together for months rather than days, Mike thought as he watched them. Turning his head, he noticed that Kay was watching, too. She had a thoughtful look on her face.

"I'll show you to your room..." Jim said to Joy.

"That would be nice, too," Joy said, and ran her fingernails across his chest. They headed upstairs together.

Mike helped Kay with her things, while Jim got Joy settled into her room.

"Thanks a lot, Mike," Kay said, gratefully. "Boy, do I need to change..."

Mike turned to head out.

"It's okay, Mike. You can stay."

Kay unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Her bra followed, as well as her slacks and her panties, until she was nude before him. Mike stared at the older woman's naked back and legs. He could see the side of her breast and her erect nipple. He hadn't gotten a detailed look at her nude form, before. She turned to face him and Mike got a great view of her full, ripe breasts.

He also spotted bruises on her slender wrists and voluptuous thighs. She had a lump on the back of her head, a couple bruises on her face and a split lip with several stitches.

Mike stepped up to Kay. She was tall, but very slim. He cupped her chin and surveyed the damage to her beautiful face. "Bastard..." Mike said, softly. "I should have killed him."

"Don't say that, Mike," Kay told him. "If you did, you'd be in jail."

"I should have made him kill himself, but I couldn't quite concentrate well enough," Mike whispered.

"What are you talking about?"

Mike shook his head and looked down. Kay took his chin and lifted his face to look into hers.

"Michael," she said. "I'm yours, now and forever. I know that it's silly to say that, but I mean it, truly. I want you like I've never wanted a man. I can't explain why I feel this way." She kissed him and pressed her body against him. "I'll be ready when you want me. Whenever. Even now."

Mike's arms snaked around her shoulders and he crushed her to him. Grabbing her hair, he tilted her head back and mauled her lips.

She pulled back and touched her lip.

"Ouch," she said. "Sorry, it's really tender."

"That's alright," Mike told her. He loosened his grip in her hair, but still held her firmly. "I'll be gentle with you."

Kay smiled. "Be as rough or as gentle as you like, Michael. I can handle it."

Kay pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it, revealing his athletic torso and muscular chest.

"Nice," Kay said and smiled. "You work out."

Mike took his shoes and his jeans off, then his underwear. His erect cock pointed at Kay's stomach. He kissed her, again, more softly. His hands slid up to caress her breasts and he squeezed them, delicately. Her slim hand went to his cock and he felt her firm, warm grip.

"You want your cock in my mouth, don't you?" Kay asked.

"Kay, I don't want to hurt you."

She smiled. "Let me please you, Michael, and I'll be okay."

And she knelt before him. Kay massaged him to his full length and girth. She put her lips on him and took half his shaft easily into her mouth. A few seconds later, she pulled back. "It's big, but I can manage." Resting her chin on his cock, she spit and let the drool drip down to the shaft, then ran her hand up and down, to coat it. Opening wide, she took him inside.

Mike felt his cock slide inside Joy's mother's mouth, barely touching her lips. The head passed her tongue, which she stimulated by rapidly flicking her tongue back and forth. Then he pressed against the back of her throat. Her eyes snapped to his, and she pushed her head forward, taking him into her throat. Her bruised lips locked around the hilt of his cock, down at the very base and her nose buried itself in his pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck! Kay!"

She held him there, at the furthest extent, for long seconds. Mike's hands came down on Kay's head and he played with her blonde hair, looking her in the eyes as she held his cock in her throat.

Kay pulled off of him, finally, and took a long, shuttering breath. "Your cock feels good in there," she said, panting.

"You're damn right it does!"

"Sit and lean back, Mike. Let me headfuck your cock."

Mike blinked in surprise at her words.

Mike sat, leaned back on the bed and spread his legs. His cock stuck out like a giant pike, pointed at Kay's face. Kay leaned forward until gravity pulled her, her mouth opened and she caught his cockhead perfectly inside the ring of her red lips; she allowed herself to fall, her head fully impaling itself upon Mike's quivering lance, until her hands slapped the carpet and broke her descent. Mike could feel her, the majority of her weight seemed to rest upon his cock and groin and her throat encased him.

"OH... GOD..." Mike couldn't begin to describe the feeling. She really was headfucking herself. She gagged on him, violently. She choked like she was dying.

"Kay!" Mike grabbed her head and pulled her up to her knees.

"I'm sorry, babe," she said. "What did I do wrong?" Her eyes were glazed over and she was on the verge of passing out. She rubbed her lips on his cock, as she spoke. She was a goddess on her knees, worshiping him.

"Nothing..." he said and shook his head. "Nothing... Let me fuck you!"

Mike threw her on the bed and quickly mounted her. He thrust his cock into her pussy. Kay's legs wrapped around him and she tore at his back, with her fingernails: pulling... tearing... wanting... taking him deeper inside her. "Penetrate me, Michael. Take me. Impregnate me, baby."

"Oh god, yes! You want a real hard fucking, don't you?!"

Mike grabbed her face, as he pounded her, and pushed a finger into her mouth. Two fingers. Three. He felt the inside of her mouth. He pulled at her lip. He kissed her, tasting blood. The stitches in her lip had torn free. Mike didn't know if he had done it to her, just now, or if she had done it to herself when she throated him so wantonly. Mike rammed his cock into her cunt. He spit the blood and saliva out on to her face. She licked it up, licked and sucked at him and they shared the sexy taste of her blood.

"Hit me!" she said. "Go on, slap me around!"

Mike looked at her. She didn't sound angry at him. She sounded enraptured. Mike didn't quite know what to do, but he wasn't about to stop, now.

"Well, you're really a fucking bitch!"

He slapped her face, slowing the blow at the last moment to avoid really hurting her, and she reeled back. Mike looked at his hand. Except for one time, he had never hit a woman before, even in play. Kay looked at him, impassioned, and fucked herself harder onto his cock.