Compulsive Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,158 Followers

Spring had arrived and I was dressed in what appeared to be a simple, flared yellow dress, but actually one that cost a mint. I wore matching canary-yellow heels, and a white leather purse, trimmed in the same yellow color. It all somehow worked. My dark hair was piled high on top with several ringlets framing my face. It looked casual but had required hours in a beauty shop to achieve the desired effect. Completely secure behind my large dark designer sunglasses, I was aware that I had drawn the stares of men all along my route, and knew I'd make a good impression on the people I was to meet at the branch office.

A grossly overweight man behind the register was sitting on a tall stool so he could keep an eye on the front entrance. He was a good three hundred pounds, his fat unpleasant face barely acknowledging my entrance at first, but then his piggish eyes greedily following me as I meandered around the store. I felt as if he were undressing me with his stare, growing more uncomfortable by the minute. I tried calming this sudden unexplained feeling, surreptitiously looking for a water fountain to moisten my dry mouth.

After traversing up and down a couple isles I saw something like the piece I'd envisioned, stuffed behind several other articles. I walked back to the register with more than a little trepidation, steeled myself and said, "I'm interested in something like that small Victorian table on isle five. Would you have anything similar, only perhaps, smaller?"

He grinned, looking ugly, his tiny eyes sliding over my body obscenely, drawing a shiver of revulsion for his rudeness. "I might, Honey." He jerked his jowly head toward the rear of the store. "In storage, back there. Don't know if it's still there or not but it was last week. Want to take a look?"

Revolted by his entire demeanor I suddenly wanted to run, but I seemed to be rooted to the spot. "I . . . I don't want to be . . . any trouble . . ." I said stupidly, suddenly feeling very small, overwhelmed by his massive size and oppressive demeanor.

"No trouble for a pretty girl like you. Come on, Sweetie. Follow me." He waddled off toward the rear of the store.

I stared after him and then back toward the front door, and for just an instant I was about to dart for it. By then he'd reached a rear doorway and stood looking at me. "Well? Do you want it, or not?" he growled, sending a chill through me. Unaware it was even happening my feet began to follow him.

He led me into a small room literally crammed with all sorts of stuff. I saw it immediately, stuck behind a dresser and chest of drawers. It was exactly what I'd envisioned. "Yes," I said. "That's what I had in mind. Can you get it out for me?"

"Well, Honey, as you can see I'm a little large to squeeze into that small space. You want it, you'll have to crawl back there and get it."

I glanced back at the door once more, and then mentally thought, "Fuck you, you fat creep." I vowed I'd not let him intimidate me into leaving without what I'd come for.

I attempted moving the chest out of the way first, finding it too far too heavy for me. So, I went around to the other side and tried lifting the table I wanted, over the much lower dresser. I had to bend over and practically lay on the dresser top to reach it, but it still wouldn't budge. I turned around and caught the guy stooped over a little, hands on his knees. He'd been looking under my skirt!

My face flaming, I fumed. "I've changed my mind. I don't need it."

He was standing in the narrow space between me and the door now, and it looked like he had no intention of moving his bulk out of the way. I wilted as his gaze roamed freely over my quacking body, lingering on my heaving breasts, mentally licking my legs, totally undressing me with his eyes. I could feel my pulse pounding inside my throat, my mouth too dry to spit.

"Just wasting my time, huh? What is it with hootie-tootie women like you? Think you're better than anyone else?"

My heart was hammering inside my chest as though trying to get out, making it difficult to breathe. I wanted to run, but my feet had suddenly turned to wood! If there had been a doorway right behind me and easy to exit, my trembling legs wouldn't have allowed it.

"Please move," I muttered in a tiny voice. "Please . . .?"

I swear I was looking into my dead uncle's eyes! My memory told me these eyes looked exactly the same as Uncle Zeke's; smoldering, hot, hungry, merciless. I took a step backward, coming up against the end of the dresser. Helpless tears stung my eyes making everything turn a little blurry, but I was still able to see him rubbing his groin through his baggy soiled pants, grinning like he knew my secret. I realized with a start that he was hard!

"Please," I whimpered pitifully. "I really do have to go." Even to my own ears, it sounded like a frightened little girl speaking.

"You want to leave, I ain't stopping you. Come on past me, and go."

I inched toward the small space between him and the stacks of stuff around us but then without even willing it, my deceitful eyes uncontrollably dropped to the obvious tent in the front of his baggy trousers. It was as if he'd been waiting for some sort of signal, for when he saw me staring, his grin suddenly broadened, showing bad teeth.

Freezing in place like a scared bunny rabbit, I watched in horror as he slowly unzipped the front of his pants, reached inside and extracted a huge veined cock! His eyes never left my face the entire time. He slowly stroked the inflating slab of fat meat as it grew stiff and purple, pulling the uncut foreskin back from the crown, and then allowing it to cover the tiny hole in the tip again - as though winking at my folly.

My lips were dry enough to crack and I desperately wanted to lick them, but somehow I knew that would be a mistake! I also knew I had to start moving, but I couldn't. My feet felt like they were encased in concrete. I suddenly felt my tongue easing out to lick my dry lips.

The fat man smirked. "All you high class cunts look down your noses at guys like me. Well, look down your nose at this!" he said, holding his rigid cock out towards me, squeezing it until the crown turned purple!

It was something my late uncle might've said or done. He'd been cruel and nasty just as this guy was. Maybe the fat man was a rapist, too. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought. I was suddenly back in my parent's house, in my bedroom with Uncle Zeke again, sniffing as hot tears stung my eyes, sliding down my cheeks. I felt as if I might pee myself with fear. There was a loud ringing sound inside my head, heart beating away like a drummer on steroids and my dry mouth was suddenly and unaccountably watering as I stared at this fat throbbing cock. I felt my womanhood gushing fluid, drenching my panties. He smirked again because knew he had me. He was toying with me.

Maintaining eye contact, he unbuckled his trousers and pushed them down along with his shorts, to puddle around his spindly ankles. Rolls of blubber rippled around his ribs, a disgusting slab of belly fat almost hiding his stiff penis. Revolted, I was shivering uncontrollably, a small moan escaping my lips. My mind was screaming inside my head . . . no . . . no . . . no! But I was trapped, my eyes glued to his massive genitals; a beer-can-sized cock, huge soft balls covered with the same thick black hair as the rest of his body - the size of grapefruit! I found him repugnant. My mouth watered.

"I bet you want to touch it, don't you little girl?"

I found myself nodding, sniffling like a scared little girl. I nearly jumped out of my skin as he suddenly growled, "Well? Get your ass over here!"

I scurried closer, dropping to my knees in front of him, his fat cock scant inches from my face. He probably wasn't as long as Mike but almost twice as thick, large blue veins crisscrossing in every direction, an unbelievably large crown perched on top like a reigning king! Fat man, fat dick, my mind insanely repeated. I caught a whiff of his musk, strong with sweaty body-odor. I tried to pull back from it but his hands were behind my head holding me immobile.

"Take a lick, little girl," he whispered hoarsely. "See how it tastes. We both know you're going to, so do it." His cock jumped a couple times, clear liquid forming on the tip. "Well, what you waiting for?" he growled.

"Yes, Uncle," I muttered, reaching out dutifully.

Wrapping my fingers around the base, I saw they were almost hidden by his thick black pubic hair. I leaded forward hesitantly as I brought the leaking head to my mouth, the dewy drop about to run-off. Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth as wide as possible taking the fat spongy head inside, feeling it sting my tongue as I glided smoothly over it. I heard him grunt so I just held it there for a moment, sliding my tongue all around the bulbous end, appalled and nauseated by what I was doing - my legs unaccountably slippery against each other from my own body fluids.

I groaned softly, involuntarily pushing my nose against his flabby belly, feeling his fingers tangling themselves in my expensive hairdo. Somehow, I had gotten most of his thick cock down my throat, feeling its bloat forcing my throat muscles apart, closing off the life-giving supply of air. Finally, gagging and at the point of suffocation, I pulled back against his hands until I could breathe again. Gulping several mouthfuls of air I hungrily went right back down on it, forcing it even deeper.

I was suddenly kneeling in front of my uncle again, feeling the comfort of this warm meaty thing sliding over my tongue, filling my throat with its warmth. I felt tears of gratitude flooding my eyes, running down my face as I paid homage to Uncle Zeke, giving him my love as only a victim can rationalize it. Unnoticed slobbers dripped down my chin staining my pretty dress, pre-cum stung my tongue igniting unknown senses and long dormant desires.

I moaned hungrily around the warm thickness, lovingly caressing his soft balls lightly dragging my painted nails across his scrotum. His breathing had changed noticeably, coming much faster and shorter, loud gasps mixed in, his fat thighs trembling so hard, it appeared he might fall.

But still he clung to my head, gripping it like a vice, pulling my nose tightly against his belly flab - holding it there completely buried inside my working throat, as I was forced to suck precious air through my nose. I was making little noises too, whimpers, tiny grunts of pleasure as he produced an increasing amount of pre-cum for my taste-buds. My traitorous hands slid up the backs of his huge hairy legs, slim fingers clutching his sagging ass-cheeks, freshly painted nails digging in hard enough to draw blood, pulling him deeper.

Disgusted, yet unable to stop, I sensed he was close to erupting inside my sucking mouth and I was finally faced with having to swallow this dirty, fat stranger's semen. Somehow, one of my wayward hands had returned to clutch his soft hairy balls, and I felt them tightening, drawing up as I gagged on the oversized crown lodged deep in my throat. A continuous flood of watery pre-cum ran freely down my throat, intoxicating, tantalizingly sweet - and then his body went completely stiff, crying out his release as he flooded my mouth with a steady stream of thick lumpy sperm.

It coated my teeth, clinging to the roof of my mouth and then like a slimy snake, making its way down my throat to nest in my warm tummy. Just as I thought he was through, he released another lumpy mouthful, forcing me swallow quickly, clutching him to me in order to swallow it all. Some escaped the corner of my mouth anyway, running down my chin, but I didn't stop until nothing else leaked from the hole in the tip. It seemed endless, as I floated weightlessly in space, my only anchor the hand gripping his large hairy balls, as I savored his release, satisfied with the knowledge that I had pleased my Uncle Zeke.

As the salty flood eventually abated, he went soft quickly as I held his limp cock inside my mouth, only reluctantly releasing it after he forcibly pushed my head away, pulling my mouth from it with a tiny moan of protest. Sick and disgusted, the taste of his spent seed still in my mouth I sat with my head bowed, my destroyed hairdo hiding my tears. Tears, slobbers and semen streamed uncontrollably down my face, streaking my carefully applied makeup. I was wrenched, a complete wreck as I squeezed my thighs tightly in an attempt to ease the ache raging down there.

Engorged with blood and sloppy wet, my pussy lips felt swollen and tender - my vagina, empty. That feeling easily overrode any feelings of guilt or revulsion for what I'd just done. I needed . . . I realized I didn't even know his name . . . him . . . to help me.

His gravelly voice jolted me back to reality. "Pussy still hungry little girl? Follow me."

He pulled his pants up and holding them in one hand, lumbered away. My pride having deserted me much earlier I hesitated only a moment and then stood and followed like a little puppy dog. He led me to a small room with a dirty mattress on the floor, where he discarded his clothing and plopped down, his fat belly-fat rippling in waves under the thick matted body-hair. His fat limp dick lay meekly against his hairy thigh, its one little eye staring up in amusement at my predicament. Hands folded behind his head, he stared up at me with contempt.

"Get naked little rich cunt. Help me get it hard again and I'll give you want you've been wanting."

I was ashamed by the haste in which I discarded my dress and underwear, suddenly standing nude in front of this evil stranger, thrills shooting up my spine as I stared at his stirring cock. Dropping to the mattress beside him, my hand involuntarily reached out to grasp the half-inflated staff. He suddenly wrapped his fingers in my fallen hair and pulled my face savagely against his groin, forcing my nose and open mouth against his hairy sacs, still damp from my previous slobbers.

"Lick 'em," he whispered hoarsely. "Take 'em into your mouth!"

He smelled of stale sweat, strong body odor - and old sex. My stomach lurched violently as he forcibly rubbed my face all around on his sweaty balls, tightening his fingers in my hair and pulling hard enough to make me cry out. That seemed to excite him even more as I felt his penis surging, stiffening.

"Ow . . .!" I cried out.

"Lick . . . 'em!"

To save my scalp from more punishment I hurriedly licked his balls, as he forced my small hand around the base of his growing cock. A hair became stuck in my mouth, so I raked it off my tongue against the base of his cock, and then tenderly sucked another hairy nut back inside my mouth. I began lovingly administering to it with my wet tongue, almost humming with contentment. He grunted to show his gratitude, easing the tight grip on my hair.

With his fat fingers tangled in my hair to show he was still in charge, he pulled me up forcing my mouth to cover one of his sagging nipples. I ran my tongue around the tiny bud, sucking and nibbling for a while as he grunted with pleasure, and then he pulled me upward again to straddle his wide garth, his thick cock-head rubbing against my swollen opening. I nearly swooned, reaching under me to guide him where I wanted it.

Lifting up I felt the soft crown pushing insistently against my pussy lips, forcing them aside, friction burning them, pain mixed with pleasure. It would not be denied. It was like my uncle was entering me for that first time, again. I remembered it well, the dark room, the entire house quiet and everyone else sleeping.

"Don't cry, Niece," my uncle had whispered in my ear that first time he violated me late one night. "It'll hurt just a little and then it'll be alright."

He'd been right. It had hurt, and after that I was able to associate pain with pleasure. Reliving that first time again, I needed both pain and pleasure at the moment. I pushed down on the fat man's stiffness - wanting it - needing it badly! His huge cock-head finally popped inside and almost oblivious to the discomfort its unusual thickness was causing me, I let my body weight and gravity do its job until I was completely impaled.

Motionless and unable to move, I let it soak, resting my hands against his fat chest, damp tangled hair covering my face as I tried adjusting to his immense thickness. He savagely twisted my nipple and I cried out in pain and surprise.

"Move your little ass!" he growled ruthlessly.

I slowly eased off his cock until only the crown remained inside, and then carefully slid back down its stuffy length, expecting a lot of pain. It was a little painful, but the thrill of being so completely filled with cock, far outweighed any discomfort. In a short time I was using my hands and hips to heave my body up and down on his stationary cock, twisting and rolling my ass frantically, desperately seeking release!

Gasping through half-opened lips, spittle beginning to run from the corner of my mouth I glanced at him through glazed, heavily-lidded eyes, half-expecting to see Uncle Zeke's face. Having already climaxed once, the fat man was simply lying with his arms folded behind his head clinically watching my frantic gyrations on his motionless cock, with vast amusement. As I slid up and down the hard unmoving appendage desperately rotating my ass, he silently observed me like I was like a bug on a spit - smirking at my predicament!

I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at his ugly face, and suddenly he became Uncle Zeke. "Ooooh . . . yes, Uncle . . . yes . . ." I whispered.

His hands were now on my breasts, tugging cruelly at my nipples, twisting, hurting me. I didn't care. Hurt me, I wanted to scream! I didn't care if he killed me. I deserved it! I took his hands and brought them up to my throat forcing his fat fingers around my windpipe, helping him squeeze, cutting of my air supply. He started doing it on his own then, sadistically squeezing until I was almost blue, making me gasp for air as my head swirled, and then letting me breathe a bit before doing it again.

He just kept doing that over and over, his thick cock pulsating inside me with each squeeze of his fingers. I know now that it was only feeding into my suicidal fantasies of dying on an over-sized cock, but at the time it felt so right - and extremely erotic.

That pushed me over the limit of my endurance, the climax hitting like a giant tidal wave, just slamming into me, taking my breath away, doubling me over in its intensity and causing my heart to stop for just an instant! Sobbing, clutching his fat body with my thighs, alternately screaming and making little obscene grunts, I strained to draw every bit of pleasure I could from his fat dick!

Somewhere in the middle of it all he pulled my face down, his sloppy mouth swallowing mine as his tongue stabbed inside my lips like a tiny penis. I rolled my hips on his meaty cock, sliding around his soft belly in my expelled juices, as I sucked the meaty invader deeper into my oral cavity, chasing it back into his mouth when it finally withdrew, searching hungrily for it with my own probing tongue.

Only afterwards, as I lay on his wide belly, trembling and basking in the deep-vagina climax I'd just experienced, did I realize he hadn't cum. Nibble for a fat man, he flipped me onto my stomach, knelt behind me, lifted my hips and slammed his still hard cock inside my tender vagina. Too exhausted from my intense orgasm to resist I shook my head side-to-side in a silent plea for mercy.

My vagina felt swollen and tender, almost raw from the bashing it'd just received. I finally found my voice, gasping in pain. "Nh . . .n . . . no. . . please . . ." I muttered over and over as he plummeted into my core.

It seemed as he'd get close to cumming he would suddenly freeze, holding my hips in his large hands, breathing heavily for a minute or two. After a short time, he'd start easing himself in and out again, drawing my vagina walls out as far as they would go and then pushing them back in. He would work himself almost into frenzy, and then slow down and do it all over again. This went on for a long time. I finally found myself helping him violate me, lifting my ass, making it easy for him as he thrust violently inside my tender core - rotating my hips, trying to hold his cock buried deep inside, grunting with pleasure, clutching and biting the dirty mattress as I moaned in desperation.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,158 Followers