Compulsory

Story Info
Resisting isn't the answer... Pleasure always wins... :)
1.1k words
3.26
27.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the park, devouring a hotdog. Birds were twittering around me, it was a very nice spring day. Wind was playing with my long brown hair, I was sitting on the bench with my legs crossed, I was wearing a cute mini dress, with black stockings.. Probably not the best thing to wear over my caramel brown skin.. But i was a anemic and got cold quite often. I saw happy couples passing me by, kissing each other. I was looking at them enviously as I hadn't had a real wild romance before.. I mean well there was this one time but he was not my type at all. I was deep in my thoughts and didn't notice a man sit on my bench and start talking to me. I looked at him. He was a handsome man of about 45. He looked like he used to be a real skirt chaser in the past. He looked me up and down, paying significant attention to my mouth when I was eating my hot dog. He moved up closer and put his warm hand on my knee, raising up the skirt rim.

I must say that I had two different feelings that moment. I wanted to stand up and leave. And then I decided to stay cuz I was damn curious what would happen next (I guess all virgin 18 year old girls are curious about such things, right?). I liked what he was doing, that's true and I can admit it. We started talking, I said I'd love to live in one of the houses overlooking the park and the river. He said he had an apartment in one of the nearby buildings, and he would love to show me the view from his windows. In less than 30 minutes I was standing in the elevator going to the 25th story. All of a sudden he pushed the stop button and came up very close to me.

He pressed me against the wall, holding my hands tight, not letting me move. He raised my skirt and stared feeling me up. He was gentle at first. But then he became very rude. I was about to cry when he closed my mouth by his, sticking his tongue deep in my throat. His hand was touching my panties through the stockings. Two fingers were lying on my clit. I was trying to escape. I wanted to have some adventures, but I wasn't dreaming of that kind of adventure, really. I was kicking him when he suddenly took cuffs out of his pocket. He chained my wrists. He was very forceful. When he chained me to some handle behind my back, he closed my mouth with his palm and tried to turn me around. It wasn't difficult for him to do it, he was a strong guy.

He raised my skirt, pulling off my panties and my stockings. I felt his thick fingers in my crotch, they were getting in my vagina now and then. He took out a piece of cloth and stuck up my mouth with it.

- Be a good girl, - He whispered.

He bent me down and started licking my pussy. It was pleasant, but it hurt. I was moaning and closing my eyes. At the same time I was thinking how to escape. His tongue was licking my anus... He spread my buttocks and never stopped licking till I started squatting down. I felt like cumming. He lay on the floor my hands were chained up above my head but my body was very close to the floor. So, I sat on his face. His nose was caressing my lips, his tongue was fucking me deep and gently. He started fondling my clit and I came.

It was stuffy in the elevator. Though the fuck lasted no longer than 7 minutes I was really exhausted. He put my panties and stockings back on. He opened the door and we went out of the elevator. We came into his apartment. My body was trembling. I could hardly stand on my feet. The apartment was really great. He took me in his arms to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and set my wrists free of the cuffs. I rushed to the door. He caught me on the way, bent me over and started slapping my ass.

- What are you doing? - I cried out.

- Shut up bitch. You're mine for today...

I shut up. He took me to the window. He was undressing me on the way. I was nude and gushing. He bent me down and stared fucking me with one, then two and three fingers. He was accelerating the tempo. I was all so wet. He felt it. He started licking me, while I was licking my own juices off his fingers. I was sucking his fingers, moaning. I felt his fingers on my virgin asshole. He started fucking it with his fingers then. He was licking it too. It hurt and it was very nice. I cried out. He started ramming both of my holes with his fingers.

Then he made me spread the hips wider, while he was unzipping the fly. His dickhead dove in my pussy. I bent lower. His hands were fondling my nipples, he was pinching and twisting them. He entered me. I felt his balls hitting my ass. He was speeding up. He was drilling me hard. His fingers were in my butt... I came again but he never stopped the fuck. Then he turned me around and pulled my nipples. He made me sit on the window sill and licked me clean.

His cock was just wonderful. It was huge and thick. It was leaking. I got off the sill to lick his juices and to suck his cock. He was moaning, letting me enjoy the blowjob. Then he started impaling my mouth on his stem. It was very arousing for me. Another orgasm of mine... He wanted to fuck my ass but I resisted for I knew not of how this felt and was afraid it might hurt. Like hell it did. He was trying to stick his lubricated cock in my virgin hole. But it hurt so badly that I was trying to evade his penetration.

He spread my hips wider then and fucked my pussy gently. He came on my stomach. By that time I really wanted to pee. I wanted to go to find his bathroom.

- Where are you going? - He asked me smiling.

I said I needed to pee. Then he did the following, he spread my hips apart and told me to pee on his chest. I couldn't hold any longer... In some five minutes of trying to set myself free and go to the bathroom I finally peed on his face. I sat on his chest and peed on it too. I was mounting him for some more minutes. Then he stood up and took me in his arms. We went to his bedroom.

That's how we became lovers...