Computer Class Ch. 01

Story Info
College frosh gets naughty with her computer prof.
2k words
4.07
31.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon was the type of girl everyone noticed. Professor Reynolds had certainly noticed her from the first time she'd stepped into his 8:30 am computer applications class – as did every other male in his class. He'd spent this first half of their semester together watching her awkward classmates come over and ask her for help with their assignments or do anything they could to try and start a conversation with her. He'd seen the envy in other girls' eyes in his class at Shannon constantly being the center of attention.

Yet above all, Professor Reynolds noticed how stunningly attractive she was and that it was mostly due to her being so comfortable in her own skin, a rarity for most college freshmen. He observed her mostly brown, blonde chunked highlighted wavy hair, her creamy caramel complexion, her big hazel eyes, her sensuous full lips, her voluptuous, succulent looking breasts, narrow waist, flat stomach and ample round butt.

During today's hands on lesson while the students were using their assignment sheets to complete a project in Microsoft Excel, Professor Reynolds saw that Shannon was looking at something. He casually observed and secretly admired and lusted after her from a distance, as always, but today something was different. Whatever Shannon was looking at was way more interesting, amusing and stimulating than a spreadsheet. He looked up at the huge digital clock that hung from the wall and noticed that there were about fifteen minutes remaining for this class. He checked his inbox and noticed that Shannon had already e-mailed him her completely in-class assignment.

So what was she still doing here? Most students eagerly completed their assignments and rushed from his class as soon as they'd turned in their work for the day. Curiosity getting the better of him, Professor Reynolds crossed the classroom as stealthily as he could manage. However, he was just a second too late. Shannon, probably sensing his approaching presence behind her, clicked onto another screen just as her monitor came into his view over her shoulder.

"Shannon, can I see you after class please?" Professor Reynolds leaned his tall, thin body over her and whispered. She nodded quietly and he withdrew, adjusting the thin wire frame of his glasses as he straightened back into a full upright position. However, once he returned to his teacher's desk in the corner, Shannon went back to looking at whatever it was she had been viewing before he'd gone over to her. He very nonchalantly turned off the overhead projection system that allowed everyone in class to see instructions or programs from his computer. Then he proceeded to look at a log for computer number 32, the one Shannon was using. He saw that in addition to having utilized Excel, she was on the Internet, on some sort of a chat site and she'd been logged into it for most of this class session.

Professor Reynolds was suddenly dying to know what she was looking at. He logged onto the chat site as a guest and saw a room called "Shantagirl's Lounge." Shannon's last name was Taylor, so he figured it was hers and clicked on it. He went in and saw that she was one of the few chatters that wasn't showing a cam. He started to view the other chatters in her room and soon saw why Shannon was so mesmerized. There were several young men typing very naughty things to Shantagirl92 while they simultaneously stroked their dicks for her on their cams.

Shannon was responding in kind by typing responses like "yeah I like that" and "you're making me so hot and wet." Professor Reynolds was taken slightly aback that she was so bold as to view such materials and have such titillating conversations during class. However, he could feel his own blood starting to boil as he logged out of the chat room and clicked the window closed, then looked over at Shannon. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, adjusting for his burgeoning hard on.

After what seemed like an eternity he announced that it was time for his students to e-mail their completed assignments to him. Anyone who hadn't done so already did and his remaining few students filed out of his classroom one by one after gathering up their belongings. Everyone, except Shannon that was. As the next to last student left, Professor Reynolds closed and locked the door. Then he returned to sit behind his desk. Shannon had already turned off her machine and approached his desk anxiously, clutching her backpack in front of her.

Very calmly, smoothly and in a very even and quiet tone Professor Reynolds began to speak. "Shannon it's come to my attention that you're using class time and university equipment to view some very inappropriate materials. You know that's not only against general university policy but also against the rules and code of conduct for my class specifically."

Shannon nodded, but didn't say anything. Her eyes were affixed to the floor. Professor Reynolds studied her face for a second and continued. "You wanna tell me what's going on here?"

Her face burning, aglow in a shade of red shame, Shannon blurted out "it... it's 'cause I can't help it. I know it's wrong, but all I wanna do is watch. I watch people masturbate, I watch porn so I can see people having sex and I just can't stop. I watch as often as I can. It's like I have some kind of an obsession or addiction. I can't tell you how embarrassing this is... I apologize."

Shannon bit down on her bottom lip, as though she was keeping the words and terrible confession from flowing out freely again. She still looked at the floor, unaware of how much she was arousing her young computer professor with her honest words and flushed appearance. "Is there anything else you wanna tell me?" Professor Reynolds said in the same silky tone.

"Well actually, yes. I know it's terrible to say these things, but I feel much better being able to get it off my chest too. And since you've already busted me, I guess I might as well continue... Recently, my roommate made a confession to me. She told me during the night a couple of weeks ago, when it was unseasonably hot, I kicked off all my covers. She said she was so hot and uncomfortable that she couldn't sleep, so she was about to get up and get something to drink. But before she got out of bed, she looked over at me and I was... masturbating in my sleep."

"She said my breasts were hanging out the top of my night gown and that she could see how the bottom of it was hiked up around my hips. She watched as I played with my clit until I came. But she was so turned on that she didn't even wake me up. She watched me and got off too. When she told me all of this I realized that I don't just like to watch. I like to be watched too. I've been online almost every day since that conversation showing people all around the world and watching them orgasm as I pleasure myself. I know I shouldn't do these things, but it's just so exciting. Watching those guys cum knowing they're so horny watching me really gets me off too."

By now, Shannon had built up her courage enough to glance over at Professor Reynolds. She could see he was doing something under his desk. "I see," he said, still using his calm voice. "Why don't you do something for me and maybe I can forget I ever saw you watching those guys jack off on cam while you were in my class."

Looking a bit baffled, Shannon said "ok," and set her book bag on the floor.

"I want you to show me your tits Shannon," he told her and watched intently as she unbuttoned her long sleeve royal blue blouse. Then she pulled her 36DDs out over the tops of her bra cups, exposing her stiff, swollen mocha colored nipples. She rubbed her hands over both of them delicately. Professor Reynolds was able to maintain his façade of composure. His facial expression remained unchanged as did the smoothness of his voice. Yet internally, he was drooling over the luscious young girl's semi exposed body. "Now remove your panties for me," he said as he watched her reach underneath her black mid-thigh length skirt.

Though his face remained relaxed, Shannon could see the glint of wild-eyed lust and excitement growing exponentially in Professor Reynolds' gray eyes. It was the same look she'd seen in her own eyes when she watched herself playing with her clit on cam or as she sat in front of a mirror and looked. She knew it meant he was attracted to her. Shannon was glad too in this moment that he was relatively young, maybe early 30s, and that she found him attractive as well. Otherwise she might have felt shy and uncomfortable doing such naughty things in front of him. While she wasn't a virgin, she had little actual sexual experience so this situation thrilled her to no end.

When she'd removed her panties, she placed them on top of his desk. He looked at them briefly before deciding to pick them up. He placed the delicate blue lacy fabric that matched her bra to his nose then deeply inhaled the sweet, moist, musky, feminine fragrance that they held. "Now come and sit on my desk and spread your legs wide in front of me."

Again, Shannon acquiesced. She sat on his desk and spread her legs wide in front of him. In her new location, she could now clearly see that Professor Reynolds had unzipped his trousers and pulled his stiff cock out through the opening of his boxers. He had begun stroking his achingly hard, fully engorged member and she could see pre cum glistening from his tip.

Between looking at him stroking himself and seeing him looking at her moist slit, Shannon got even wetter. "Now rub your clit and let me watch you pleasure yourself," he said evenly, looking into her eyes. Shannon began to run her fingers over her mons then over her now puffy pussy lips. She put her fingertips into the moisture seeping from her feminine entrance and used it as lube as she ran her fingertips over her clit.

Simultaneously, Shannon used her other hand to rub her hardened nipples between her thumb and index finger. She started out very slow and seductive, becoming more and more aroused as she watched her professor stroke his long dick. She quickly picked up the pace and rubbed her fingers across her clit more quickly. As Professor Reynolds picked up even more speed, she paced her fingers' rubbing speed to match his. This continued until they were both touching themselves at a frenzied pace.

Soon, Shannon heard Professor Reynolds groaning softly and watched as he pushed up his dress shirt and undershirt. He fisted himself until he shot a glorious thick load of creamy, hot cum all over his chest and stomach. Seeing him orgasm with such ferocity, really set Shannon off. She rubbed her clit even faster and cried out as she came, her legs still splayed open for her computer professor to see as she came so forcefully, her entire body shook.

They both basked in the afterglow of the moment for a while, until Professor Reynolds pulled one of his desk drawers open. He pulled out a box of tissue and handed it to Shannon. She took a few before he took some himself and they cleaned themselves up. When he was finished cleaning and had re-zipped his pants up, he sat watching Shannon clean the rest of her own cum off and redress herself. She looked even more beautiful than usual to him right now.

He stood and gave her a kiss on her forehead when she was finished. "Same time next week?" he asked in his same cool, nonchalant voice as he took a step back from her. Shannon smiled and nodded still seeing the glint in his eyes despite his cool exterior, before she retrieved her backpack and headed for the door.