Computer Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy broadens her sexual horizons with steamy results.
4.4k words
4.34
37.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

With a month having elapsed, curled up in bed with the sun streaming in, pallid teenager and ex-pat Londoner Mandy Wilson reflected on her time in Devon. Whilst admittedly things had worked out better than she ever could have imagined, she nonetheless missed the buzz of the capital, her friends and the local lads. Oh how she missed the local lads.

For other than the steamy liaison with middle-aged schoolteacher John a fortnight ago, a little snatched fun online was all she'd had to savour since. For a hot 18-year old nymphomaniac with raging hormones it simply wasn't enough, the craving for a repeat having grown ever more burdensome by the day.

She wondered briefly whether 21-year old stepbrother-to-be Toby might make a good fuck. Having hated him with a passion at first, it was only as familiarity had set in that she'd grown to despise him less. Handsome in a quirky sort of way, Mandy was in two minds. Though she couldn't help thinking he lacked a certain something: experience for one, the teenager's lust for older men having risen to the fore since John. Turning over to dodge an errant sunbeam, she agonised between rising and lying in a little longer

Her mother's warning from the night before reverberated in her head: get a job soon or I'll send you to work with Alan. Mandy scowled beneath the sheets. The prospect of filing and making tea all day was her worst nightmare. Never close, she'd really come to loathe her sanctimonious mother who'd managed to find a job in a doctor's surgery reception within days of arriving down south. Mandy had still to fill in an application form.

Through the haze of half-sleep, the red digits of the alarm clock read 10.30. The adults would undoubtedly be at work by now, whilst Toby would presumably be out and about, making the most of the summer holiday before his return to university. Dragging up her weary bones, under the assumption she was alone Mandy ambled to the bathroom in just the pink panties she'd slept in.

As she turned out of the bedroom and padded barefoot down the landing, the bathroom door suddenly eased open, causing her jaw to drop. Shit, she was not alone after all. Could it be that Toby was home? A cocktail of revulsion, embarrassment and excitement filled her. Her huge tits began to jiggle uncontrollably and, unable to retreat in time, instinctively she shielded them with hands that barely covered half of the well proportioned orbs.

Instead of Toby, however, it was his father, her mother's lover Alan that emerged from the bathroom. Mandy wasn't sure whether that was a good or a bad thing. He pulled up sharply, confronted by the topless sleep-sapped teenaged girl. Both uttered embarrassed apologies before Mandy brushed by, locking the door firmly behind. Her heart was pounding like a snare.

After a cooling shower, she emerged, careful to ensure the towel was wrapped tightly around her midriff. Electing to let the long wayward straggles of dyed black hair dry naturally, without thought she climbed into a PVC miniskirt and the tightest t-shirt in the wardrobe. No bra or panties were required on what was a blazing hot summer's day. Already her pussy was basted in sweat and the first dewy hints of arousal.

Alan, it seemed, had escaped to the garden, the sound of a lawnmower humming lazily down below. Mandy edged up to Toby's bedroom window, watching as her mother's blond lover paused momentarily to wipe a thick forearm across a glazed brow. Sweat patches spread from each underarm and he radiated a masculinity that, up to that point, Mandy hadn't fully appreciated. Quivering, she felt an unmistakeable tingle in her loins.

Settling down at Toby's pc she logged on for the day, strumming idly at her pussy in anticipation of some hot action to come. Before even the connection had been established, her fingers were squelching in her juices and she had to halt in order to stem the first orgasm of the day.

Sadly that was as good as it got. An hour later she found herself sighing in frustration: they really were a dire bunch on the site today, none capable of stirring her passions, let alone make her cum. Perhaps someone among her MSN contacts might help.

Regrettably all the men must have been at work and there was only one of her female friends, Lindsay, online. A college girl, it stood to reason she'd be online mid morning. Reluctantly unplugging her fingers from her pussy, Mandy messaged her friend on the off-chance there might be some juicy gossip of home. At the same time she opened a second window on the pc, desperately searching for a porn site that might help to satiate her real need.

Hearing the lawnmower buzz in the garden like a faraway dream, she visualised the man behind it, almost subconsciously locating a site that specialised in pictures of older men with younger women. Relaxing, she started to play once more, fingers dancing at her cunt entrance. Oh that felt good, and she moaned hoarsely as the eager digits plunged in and out, back and forth and then circled her clit teasingly.

Suddenly Mandy was jolted back to reality by the flashing orange of Lindsay's message: 'Hi babes, how you been? How's Devon?' the words read.

Mandy continued to toy idly at her pussy, safe in the knowledge that Lindsay possessed neither a webcam nor mic. Five minutes of small 'talk' later, during which Mandy flicked from the MSN screen to the porn site and back, the conversation turned with Lindsay enquiring: 'So, met any nice Devon men yet? Or even better, any naughty ones?'

Mandy's typing fingers engaged before her brain: 'Well there was this one...'

Quickly she bit her tongue, remembering that Lindsay was strait-laced and rather easily shocked. But it was too late now to retract the statement. Doubtless Lindsay's life was as mundane for she craved the details. 'Ooh, do tell, Mandy.'

Mandy became re-aroused just thinking about it, recalling every gory detail of her liaison with the mature schoolteacher, her lines of text punctuated by 'wows' and 'omg's' from Lindsay. At some stage, Mandy's right hand slipped back almost subconsciously from the keyboard, leaving the left to type alone. Lifting off the t-shirt and bunching up the PVC skirt until it was high around her waist, she stretched out on the chair, heels on the floor, breasts pressed upward and jiggling gently in mid air. Deftly she teased her cunt lips then pinched her nipples with the goo-laden fingers whilst relaying the tale to her friend.

The highlight, she disclosed, was the third time they fucked. Almost worn out to the point of exhaustion and a broken man, John laid back as she straddled him. She rode his hard cock like a cowgirl, rubbing her massive tits and nipples in his face and very nearly suffocating the poor guy. She bounced hard and made sure to milk every last drop of seed, leaving him spent. Perhaps that was why she'd heard nothing from him since.

'Oh Jeez,' Lindsay's message read, adding: 'You've made me so wet.'

Mandy gasped at her friend's surprising candidness. 'Me too,' she concurred, adding a smiley with its tongue out.

There was a short pause before Lindsay came back. 'Yeah, so I see.'

Mandy's mouth fell open. She had the re-read the line. Lindsay could what? Lindsay could see? Oh gosh, she'd forgotten that the webcam was still on. Inadvertently she'd been masturbating in front of her friend for a full five minutes. 'But you don't have a webcam.'

'I don't need one,' Lindsay typed back.

No she didn't, Mandy remembered, all too late. What on earth did Lindsay think of her? Composing herself and trying to play down the situation, Mandy typed: 'Oh that's just plain unfair. You can see me but I can't see you.'

She added a sad faced smiley, another pause whilst Lindsay digested the words, took stock of where the conversation was heading and chose her response with care. 'Why, would you like to see ME naked as well then, Mandy?'

Mandy's eyes bulged. This was not the Lindsay she'd left behind. Maybe it was the stifling heat. In turn, she gave the question some thought, some thought indeed. Yet upon reflection the answer was a resounding yes. Not that such a thing had crossed her mind ever before, but Lindsay was a magnet for attention, the cutest and prettiest of their small but select group. Barely five feet tall she was pencil thin with lovely squeezable b-cup boobs, soft spiky black hair and big expressive hazel eyes.

'Well?' Lindsay prompted.

'Yes I guess I would,' Mandy typed back gingerly, her heart ruling her head.

Lindsay typed: 'Mmmmmmm.'

The message on screen asked if Mandy would like to accept or decline the photo invitation. Without hesitation Mandy clicked on 'accept'. A few moments later she stared back at a full length picture of her friend. It was like nothing she'd seen of Lindsay before. Stark naked, the other girl held her plump pussy lips open with one hand, a huge black dildo threatening to split it right up the centre. Head tossed back, her breasts were like two ripe apples on her chest.

'Oh wow!' Mandy typed back, tingling like never before. 'It's a real shame you don't have your own cam.'

'I know,' answered Lindsay, adding a sad smiley.

'You must get one – quick,' responded Mandy, thumb and forefinger lowering to roll her clit.

'Maybe I will, or better still I've a week's holiday coming up. I remember loving Devon as a kid.'

Mandy's heart fluttered. 'Oh yes Lindsay, you must come visit, you must.'

It was all too much for Mandy who unselfishly treated her friend to a frenzied bout of masturbation, whilst picturing what Lindsay was doing, using the still photo as a template. That threw Mandy over the edge and as her fingers exited with a squelch, cum visibly sprayed forth in a fine scent. After both girls had regained their breaths, Lindsay signed off: 'Oh honey, I've never cum so hard before. See you soon, real soon xx.'

Mandy could hardly wait.

* * *

After a short session of shuteye in her own bed, Mandy found herself drawn back to the window of Toby's bedroom, surveying his father working hard in the garden. Shirtless now, Alan displayed a trim body, evidently worked on extensively at the gym. His chest was covered in a light wispy straw coloured hair. Mandy watched as he bent down to pick up some twigs, bum cheeks tightening in the shorts. Her front teeth dug the bottom lip and her pussy itched.

Alan looked up unexpectedly and their eyes met. Little did he know that, out-of-sight of his gaze, Mandy had busily begun pleasuring herself. Her fingers stroked and rubbed, eliciting breathless little gasps. She could barely wait for Lindsay to come visiting, but until that time, needs must. And her needs were great. Her lips upturned into a little smile and, when Alan smiled back, the second orgasm of the day engulfed her body.

* * *

After a short recess during which Mandy poured a glass of lemonade, checked the TV listings and frowned at the growing pile of ironing, she returned to the pc in Toby's bedroom upon which the pictures of older men with younger women remained displayed. Quickly she lapsed back into masturbation mode, craving a third orgasm when a sudden knock at the bedroom door caused her to catch a startled breath. "Just one sec," she stammered, tugging down the skirt and wiping juice laden fingers on the conveniently placed towel whilst fanning the air furiously.

Flustered beyond belief, her pale complexion blushed like a beetroot and an onlooker could be mistaken for believing that she and not Alan had been working hard in the garden for the past few hours. "Alan, hi," she stammered after releasing the lock on the door.

He stood there, earthy, manly and drenched in sweat.

Mandy sniffed furtively at the air in Toby's bedroom. There was an unmistakable stench of pussy in the atmosphere, clinging to it like an overbearing perfume and strong enough even to overpower the odour pouring from Alan's body. Her stepfather-to-be wheeled up a chair and sat down in front of the screen as Mandy desperately scrambled ahead to clear the screen. Lindsay's incredible naked picture seemed to take forever to disappear, yet its replacement was even more damning: the images of the older men with younger girls in various positions. "I was, um, just looking at the jobs," she blustered, hoping Alan hadn't seen.

If he had he kept it to himself. "I was hoping you might help me," he stated, a shifty look aside at the tight t-shirt that exhibited her curves beautifully and the PVC skirt that left little to the imagination.

Feeling the weight of the stare, Mandy swallowed hard.

"I want to book a surprise holiday for your mother and me but I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to these things. Have you any idea how to do it online?"

Mandy breathed a half sigh of relief, pulling the chair in tighter and typing 'travel agents' into Google. In such close proximity, every so often Alan's muscular sweat-moistened bicep would rub hers accidentally and Mandy would experience a deep sensation in her loins. After coaxing him through the procedure, she stood unsteadily. "I'll leave you to it," she said, exhaling hard.

"Okay, thanks Mandy."

* * *

The possibility of further playtime was curtailed by the arrival home of Toby, reclaiming his room after a day's surfing at the beach. Mandy wondered if he'd notice the remnants of pussy perfume. In actual fact he had other things in mind, rescuing the video footage. Quickly it became apparent Mandy's latest plaything was another girl. Toby stroked himself to orgasm watching Mandy do likewise before eagerly searching his computer's memory for the picture of Lindsay. Oh wow was she something else.

* * *

Carol's arrival home from work predictably brought with it interrogation as to how the phantom job hunting was going. Mandy screwed up her nose, no words needed. It was the catalyst for Carol to launch into a tirade about how sitting around on her bum all day and chatting to her friends wasn't going to find Mandy a job. It went on and on and on, blah, blah, blah. In the end Mandy felt like screaming.

You bitch, she thought, when finally allowed some respite from her mother's tongue-lashing. She glanced over at Alan who remained passively on the fringe. You wait, mother. You fucking wait.

* * *

That evening Mandy joined the two adults at the dinner table, eliciting looks of surprise. Yet there was an ulterior motive, a method to Mandy's madness. She knew her mother attended yoga classes on a Thursday whilst Toby played squash. That habitually left her and Alan alone for the best part of two hours. Before today it hadn't seem to matter. Now though her priorities had shifted.

Under the table, Mandy lifted a foot and stroked the toes over Alan's lower leg. At first he thought it must have been accidental or that his girlfriend was getting frisky. Yet when Carol got up to clear the table the footsying continued, eliciting a look of surprise and concern in the middle-aged man. Mandy raised her toes so high she very nearly had her foot in Alan's lap and inches from his manhood. Coquettishly she expanded her chest, nipples big and erect, reaching out over the table. Alan's look turned to sheer horror before he escaped the table with indigestion.

* * *

First Toby's then Carol's departure left Alan and Mandy alone at last. A blazing hot day that had been crammed full of lurid thoughts and frenzied masturbation, Mandy decided to take another shower first, preparing both mentally and physically for what was ahead. She wasn't proud but then she wasn't ashamed either. What had to be done had to be done, her mother had asked for it with her pointless lecturing.

Downstairs the 39-year old man shuffled a little uneasily whilst watching TV when suddenly a piercing scream from upstairs caused him to jump up from the armchair. A second scream swiftly followed and he took to the stairs in leaps and bounds.

In her bedroom, Mandy cowered in a corner, swathed in the fluffy white bath towel that ran from neck to knees. Her raven hair was still damp from the shower and she was poised in her best maiden-in-distress pose. Alan hovered in the doorway uneasily. "Mandy, what is it?"

Quivering, she gestured to the opposite corner with a shaky finger and contorted features whilst perching on one foot like a flamingo.

"What?" he prompted.

"A m-m-mouse or a r-r-rat or something – d-d-down there. Eek, g-g-get it out, Alan – pleeeeeease."

Alan tightened his lips in a semi-annoyed manner, assessing the situation with uncertainty, before walking across the carpet and climbing dutifully down on his hands and knees. "Are you sure, Mandy?"

"Y-y-y-yes," she confirmed, shuffling closer tentatively. "There in the corner."

Alan circled on all fours. "Well I can't see..."

The words hung in the air as he looked up, jaw dropping. Mandy had moved in close, so close he could see the goose bumps on her soft flesh. Towering above the prone man she had taken on the pose of an Amazonian. His eyes followed from the instep of her cute little foot, over the ankle and up a tapering calf to where the towel hung at the knee. Suddenly the knot at Mandy's breasts unloosened, marked with a melodramatic gasp. Momentarily the towel stayed put, held in place by those large chest mounds, before it cascaded to the floor, pooling at her feet. "Oops," she said with a girlie giggle, standing brazenly naked.

All Alan could see as he peered up was the overhanging expanse at the underside of each breast, jiggling animatedly. As he went to clamber to his knees, Mandy took a step closer, her crotch head high. For precious moments Alan was rooted to the spot. Reaching for support in the tufts of hair on his crown, arching her back Mandy rubbed her soft pussy in his face, pleasuring herself wantonly on his nose. "Mandy, no..." came the muted protest.

"Eat my dirty little cunt," she commanded, her black talons digging the sun-reddened scalp.

Powerless to resist the intoxicating elixir seeping from the teenager's aroused cunt, Alan reached around like an automaton to clamp his hands to each butt cheek, clawing roughly, drawing her closer to his face. Next thing his lips were touching hers. Mandy groaned as the tip of a chameleon-like tongue split the moist pinkness in two. "Oh yesssssss," she enthused. "Oh God yesssssss."

Clearly accomplished in the fine art of cunnilingus, Alan's tongue darted into the cleft like a tadpole in a stream, searching for her clit. Lapping furiously, folds of soft pink pussy were rent apart. Mandy groaned, grinding back to meet the heated ministrations, cunt honey slopping like maple syrup on the triangular tongue tip.

As he pulled away to catch a breath, their eyes met embarrassedly. Yet the overwhelming sense of lust wasn't going to be denied by anything as trivial as that. As it to make sure, Mandy issued a lusty whimper. Kissing his way up her lower belly, Alan circled his tongue in her navel. Mandy's grip tightened in his hair, threatening to scalp the poor man. Elevating up from the knees, he kissed at her ribcage before honing on each nipple in turn, devouring hungrily whilst pawing the breasts roughly. Mandy screeched as his mouth vacuumed like he was surely trying to suck the hard teats clean off her jiggling breasts.

As gravity intervened Mandy felt herself topple back, Alan's weight on top, his erect cock prodding urgently between her legs as they jostled. Their lips met and clapped together, crushing like velvet. Mandy pressed out her tongue, searching for the inner sanctum of his warm mouth, Alan accommodating by opening wide. As tongues lashed, Mandy raised and separated her knees, allowing the probing cock head to nestle at the moist entrance to her pussy. Tearing his lips away, Alan sneered in her face, knowing this was oh-so-wrong, yet powerless to do anything about it.

Fingernails scraped his back drawing tramlines, their bodies grinding. Mandy gasped as her pussy lips were stretched apart and primeval lust took control. The bulbous cock head spreading her cunt, Alan prepared to drive the shaft with purpose. A deep breath before angling, he thrust the length of concrete hard tool inside in one easy action. Mandy had barely felt fuller. He held still, savouring the feel within the tight young cunt walls, at the same time allowing Mandy to appreciate completely the meaty tool pulsing inside her.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12