Computer Geek Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"I don't," she smiled at him as she placed the key on the nearest cabinet.

"Sounds interesting. Now, would you undress yourself or can your willing man slave do the job?"

She just snorted at the thought of him having even one submissive bone in his body.

"You just want to speed things up."

"I promised not to enter you unless you specifically asked me to and I'm going to keep that promise, even if it kills me. But, there are several interesting things to do that don't include penetration."

"Go ahead," she said. "Surprise me."

"I'll do my best," he smiled as he came toward her, helping her to remove her blouse.

Moving on to her pants, she could feel his warm hands against her skin and goose bumps formed as soon as his hands ventured on. It tickled slightly as he pushed her pants down passed her thighs and she giggled in joy as he rolled her pants down her legs. Sinking down to his knees in front of her, he leaned forward and kissed the front of her panties before blowing hot air through the fabric.

She shivered in excitement and she felt her entire body respond to the warmth spreading from her centre. He continued to roam his hands down her legs, massaging her skin lightly from ankle to thigh before he moved both his hands to her bottom and pulled her toward him. Her pussy was right in front of his face and he looked up as if to ask her permission to proceed. She nodded slightly as she watched his next move. He pulled her closer to his mouth and started to kiss her pussy through the panties.

She felt a wetness gathering in the front of her panties and her clit started to swell and beg for more. He moved his tongue slightly across the fabric before pushing against her clit at the exact spot where she needed it the most. She gasped loudly at the thrill and spread her legs wider to allow him better access.

He responded by opening his mouth and sucking on her clit. Immediately she could feel her knees shake and her entire body prepared itself for what was to happen by becoming even warmed and softer than before. She grabbed his head and held his face closer to her pussy. She wanted to remove her panties by magic if necessary. Wanted and needed him closer.

He must have read her mind as he moved his hands toward the upper liniment of her panties and started to roll them down her legs. She let go of his head and helped him remove her panties. Meeting his eyes, all she could do was wait, hoping he would see her need and help her do something about it.

She reached out her hand to him and he responded right away, planting his hands on her buttocks and pulling her toward his waiting mouth. She spread her legs in anticipation and at the same time she felt his mouth surround her clit and suck her hard. The effect was immediate and she was surprised as to how much her panties had damped the pleasure. A moan of astonishment escaped her mouth and she spread her legs wider. She held on to his shoulders, trying to keep herself up as he continued to lick his way down to her warm opening.

She flexed her hips forward and was immediately rewarded by the slight push of his warm tongue against her pussy. A squeal of delight escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the intense feelings streaming from her lower regions. She could feel his strong arms holding her securely, massaging her buttocks as he plunged his tongue deep inside her pussy and mimicked the way another part of him would feel inside of her.

A small part of her wondered whether she would ever feel cold again when he was around. She was so warm, it felt as if her entire skin was glowing and she felt another burst of liquid heat gathering in her cunt only to be slurped inside of his mouth. She felt open and hungry for something bigger inside of her. Something that would plunge deep inside of her, and take away the ache that was building inside of her.

The hunger for being filled to the brim was increasing more and more. Her entire body longed to take part in the excitement that was taking place in her clit. She had always pictured herself to be a clit-girl, but right now she felt an insistent need for something to massage her inside. She clasped her hands around his head and directed him toward her clit again, wanting him to finish her.

Instead he started to withdraw, stopping the deeper penetrating motion he had been making with his tongue. Blowing cold air against her clit and making her squirm with need that was left unanswered.

"Finish me," she said with a voice that was hoarser than she had expected. She didn't care.

"Not yet," he murmured against her clit and his lip movements felt like a trigger command that raised her pulse even higher.

If he didn't do something soon, she would do something she would normally never do in public: Beg. She cursed loudly.

"Now, now. Be patient."

She could almost hear the laughter in his voice. He was enjoying this. She would make him suffer as well, she vowed, before reconsidering her options. There were none. He held her so tightly that she could not even bend down to touch his cock.

Instead she went for another option: surprise. She lifted her hands to the clasps of her bra. Moving her arms behind her back made her push her clit closer to his mouth and he responded by sucking her hard. She moaned loudly but continued to unhook her bra and right after she let it fall onto his head.

He stopped and looked up. His eyes looked hungry and as he stared at her breasts she could see his eyes getting darker and warmer in colour. She swallowed tightly, wondering if he would take the hint and do what she wanted. Or possibly she would have to shout it to him. She wanted him. Badly.

"You're making this even more difficult."

"How so?"

"I'm trying to give you an orgasm," he smiled as he continued to stare at her breasts.

"There's more than one way to do that."

He chuckled. "You must think I lack finesse."

"Not at all," she assured him. "I'm already astounded, but I can't wait any longer."

"Your wish is my command," he winked at her, before pulling her toward him and planting a deep kiss on her clit.

"Oh my god," Kate gasped.

He seemed to take that in the best sense and continued to suck her clit before slowly bending her hips a little toward him until he pushed his tongue inside of her pussy. She screamed in excitement and held on to his head and he pulled back and pushed inside of her again. She felt a deep need rise from her inner self and started to whimper every time he pushed inside, bringing her nearer and nearer to the point where she would collapse into a pool of warmth.

She took a deep breath as she clasped her inner muscles, trying to make the friction she needed to plunge over. At the same time, he moved up to her clit and sucked her hard, making it impossible to withstand any longer. She held him tightly as she felt her body convulse in a series of earthquakes, making her entire body envelop itself in the orgasm that was taking command over her. Wave after wave passed as she held on to the one man that had made it all possible and she felt a strong need to cling to him and never let him get away from her.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12