Computer Geek Ch. 05

Story Info
Who needs a bed?
4k words
4.74
68.6k
33

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

Gradually her breathing slowed down again but she could still recall the screams that she'd heard as she climaxed, and with a sudden recollection she realised it was she that had screamed. She blushed at the thought of someone hearing her.

"Oh my god," she blurted out.

"At your service, ma'am," Scott smiled at her.

"Do you think anyone heard?"

"Don't worry about it."

"But...?"

"If they did they're just envious." he smiled smugly.

"That's not funny. I've never screamed before."

"Good. That means I'm doing something right." He leaned forward and kissed her stomach. She giggled at the tickles his kiss caused. "Come join me in the bath," he tempted as he raised himself and practically towered above her. She could not help but stare at his cock. He was still erect.

She pointed at him. "Do you want me to help you with that problem?"

"That's not a problem. I just love watching you come."

She turned red in a second and tried to turn away from him to hide her blush. He caught her arm and held her to him before giving her a deep kiss. It was strange to taste her own essence in his mouth but at the same time she felt elated that this handsome man could actually be turned on just by giving her oral sex. It was spellbinding to say the least.

She opened her mouth and met him head on, taking as much as he did and sucking slightly on his tongue as he dipped inside her mouth. She heard him groan before his arms swept around her, holding her tightly. She could feel his hardened cock against her stomach and she lifted her right hand and massaged his cock head.

"Come, before I take you standing against the wall," he said hoarsely, before he bent down, put his left arm behind her knees and lifted her up to his chest. Kate giggled in excitement of being carried by a strong man.

"Let me down. I must be heavy," she protested.

"Not yet," he smiled before he sat her down in a large bathtub filled with warm water.

She hadn't even noticed it was there -- not to mention how he had managed to fill it without her realising it.

"Where did this come from?"

"I'm flattered. You were so long gone after the orgasm that you didn't even register me filling it with water?" he smiled as he sat down beside her in the bathtub.

"I had more important things on my mind," she admitted while she roamed her hand over to his lap and fondled his hard member.

"Just relax and enjoy the water for a while," he murmured as he laid his right arm over her shoulders, holding her closer to him.

"You don't like it?"

"Of course I like it. I like it so much I'm having a hard time holding back. You have me shooting off like a new year's rocket if you keep that up."

"That doesn't sound like much of a problem to me."

"Hey, give me a break here," he pleaded. "There's a limit as to how many orgasms I can have in a row without falling asleep on you."

"Perhaps you should wait until you've finished bathing before you fall asleep?"

"Exactly. So if you want another round you'd better stop pumping me. Oh god, that's so good," he said hoarsely as she enveloped her hand around his cock and squeezed slightly.

She could feel his body tense and he groaned loudly. It felt so good to sit beside him and give him pleasure, she thought. At the same time she almost jumped out of the bath as he had sneaked his hand down to her breast and gave her nipple a slight squeeze.

"Ouch," she exclaimed loudly. "Will you stop that?"

"You didn't like it?"

"I don't know," she said as she felt her body heating much more than the water temperature should imply.

"I'll be more careful from now on," he smiled as he moved his hand toward her other breast and circled her nipple with his thumb.

She gasped at the unexpected pleasure that poured from her nipple and into the rest of her body, before gathering in her lower regions. The hunger inside her was growing yet again, but this time she longed to take him inside of her. No matter how much it hurt.

With that thought she got up and straddled him. He held her tightly and their lips met in a deep kiss. She could feel his erect cock against her stomach and she wondered how she would ever be able to take all of him inside of her. But, she wanted to try taking at least a few inches of him inside.

She enclosed her arms around his back and leaned into the kiss, moving her tongue slightly over his lips before feeling him suck on her tongue. She roamed her hands down across his chest, testing his skin for any weakness and finding nothing but hard muscles and firm skin.

Roaming her hands further down across his stomach, Kate could feel him tense as she moved her hands along his cock head. She rubbed his cock slowly against her stomach, feeling his hardened flesh against her own softness. After a few strokes, she started to lift her body higher and directing the top of his cock toward her opening.

He broke off the kiss and murmured. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she moaned, while she looked into his face and saw the same need evident there.

"I'll find a condom," he said as he held her close before leaning toward the nearest cupboard.

"I'm on the pill," she admitted as she felt his body rub against her centre in the most wonderful way.

"I'll last longer with a condom. Besides, it's a good lubricant," he smiled as he ripped open the package and took out the condom.

She lifted herself away from him, allowing him the space to sit up on the edge of the bathtub and roll the condom down his shaft. She moved her hand over his coated flesh and noticed it was ribbed.

"I think you'll enjoy this sort," he said with an assurance that she could only admire.

"I'm sure I will," Kate smiled as he sat down in the tub again and she straddled him.

He lifted her up, before bending his head toward her chest and sucking her right nipple into his mouth. She gasped at the pleasure that flowed through her body. She held on tight as he gave her other nipple the same treatment. She longed to move her hands all over his body and started to roam her hands over his arms and shoulders. Taking in the strength that managed to hold her up, feeling her entire body heating to his every touch and longing to come as close to him as she possibly could.

Even if this turned out to be just a one night stand, she longed to make the most of it while she had the chance. And she felt elated by the care he took in making it pleasurable for her.

He moved his right hand down across her stomach as he continued to suck on her nipple. She squirmed in anticipation and he nibbled carefully at her nipple before letting go and blowing cold air on her wet skin.

She shivered in astonishment and just clung to him. At the same time she felt his fingers against her clit and she moaned as he massaged her clit in slow and deliberate motions, making her wriggle her lower body in order to direct him to her most sensitive spot.

Her entire body craved to be filled -- to feel him as close as she possibly could and to hell with the pain that would surely follow. She moved her lower body against his erect cock head in a circular motion and tried to steer herself onto his hardened flesh.

"Are you really sure about this?" Scott asked hoarsely.

"I want you," Kate exclaimed more truthfully than she intended. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"Then take me," Scott tempted her.

She angled her pussy against his cock head and slowly impaled herself on his warm flesh. The feeling was so exquisite she wanted to slam down on top of him, but instead she let her body gradually adjust to his. He groaned loudly as his large cock head passed through her tight opening. He was larger than any man she had experienced before, and it surprised her that it didn't hurt as much as she'd feared. He must have prepared her body well in advance. It certainly paid off to find a man with enough experience, Kate smiled suddenly.

Instead of feeling pain, her body seemed to rejoice and adjust to his size. She felt her own juices flow in the excitement of being filled completely. Scott raised his hands and placed them on her waist as if he wanted to push her down on his shaft. At the same time she stopped and lifted her body up again, feeling his hardened flesh against her walls. She lifted her body away from his, only letting her sex lips touch the top of his cock, coating him with her juices and feeling an aching need to take him inside again.

She let her muscles relax a little, before lowering herself onto his condom clad penis once again. Feeling the lubricant help her progression as she slowly lowered herself deeper than before. Scott lifted his head and started kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth and sucking her hard. Immediately her pussy answered by squeezing around his cock and making her groan in pleasure at the combined stimulation in her cunt and in her breasts.

He lifted his head a little and grabbed her closer so that he could kiss his way up to her throat. She shivered in excitement and lowered herself in order to take another inch of him inside of her body. He moaned in response and she captured his lips with hers and gave him a deep kiss, letting her tongue touch his lips and opened to him as he came forward to explore her.

It was exciting to feel him fill her in two places at the same time, and the thought made her feel warmer and more excited. Her cunt felt so hungry she wanted to take all of him inside right now. Testing the territory, she let herself sink deeper onto his body, feeling the warm water envelop their bodies and matching the heat she felt inside of her body.

She lowered herself as far as she could before lifting her body almost all the way from him, before sinking down on him again. Faster this time. His hands were clinging to her waist again as if he was trying to push her onto his cock. She laid her hands on his shoulders and used him to balance herself as she started to fuck him in earnest, lifting herself before taking him deep inside of her again.

Suddenly she felt him push up and inside of her, coming deeper inside of her than she had felt before. The feeling was so intense she wondered if she would orgasm right there and then. Instead she tried to hold back and match his tempo, letting him know that she was still on top and controlling the speed.

He smiled at her, as if he would challenge her control if ever he had the chance. At the same time he lifted his head again and alternatively licked and kissed her throat, making her squirm in delight and tighten her muscles around his erect flesh. He groaned loudly in response and she felt elated by the thought of making this man bow to her command while pleasuring him.

So thought, she straightened her body and moved her left hand behind her back and located his sacks. Roaming her hand around them, she continued to massage them until she heard his breathing increase.

"Oh god," he moaned. "I can't hold back much longer."

"Then don't hold back," she gasped as she slammed down on him.

"I need you with me," he said as he moved his right hand to her clit and massaged her lightly as she rubbed herself against his hand.

It felt so good she wanted to just scream in pleasure and come right now. Feeling a sudden need to be completely egoistic, she fucked herself hard on his cock, moving her entire body to the goal that would give her the most joy, and not worrying whether he would follow or not. She lifted her body so that her pussy nearly let go of his cock, before slamming herself down, taking every inch of his hard flesh and feeling every part of her channel being pleasured by the motion.

Angling her body a little forward, she could feel him touch some place inside her that felt even better, so she continued massaging herself on his erect flesh. Feeling her orgasm come nearer and nearer, she straightened her body and felt his entire length touch her inside. Suddenly, everything changed and she increased the speed and fucked them both into oblivion.

She could hear Scott breathe heavily, as he matched her pace and she gave herself over to the instant wave of pleasures that poured through her entire body. She clung to Scott as her body shook with an intense orgasm, feeling deep contractions starting deep inside of her and pulling Scott over the finish line as he came with a load roar. She felt him pump all his come inside of her and she held him tight as her contractions started to subside around his still erect cock.

For several minutes, all they did was hold on to each other as their breathing gradually slowed down.

***

Suddenly, Kate felt Scott's body starting to shake, and for a second or two she wondered if he was crying. She grew really worried until she heard the laughter he was trying his best to contain.

"What's so funny?" she wondered suspiciously. Was he laughing at her after what she considered to be her best sexual experience ever?

"What a match," he said between his laughter.

"What are you talking about?"

"And you thought we wouldn't match at all, and here we are, making the roof fall off from over our heads the way you were screaming."

"You screamed as well," she reminded him.

"But you woke my neighbours."

"I did not," she said as she felt her face become warmer.

"Did so," he murmured, before moving his lips toward hers and giving her a deep kiss. "But I like it."

"Hmm," she agreed as she gave herself into the kiss.

"But I suppose I must install soundproof windows," Scott said teasingly.

She gave his ribs a push, before lifting herself away from him and getting out of the bath. His laughter had made the fog clear from her mind and she wondered how she had ever let it get this far.

"Now, now. I was only teasing," he added. "Come back and join me for more."

"No, I need to get dressed," she said as she located a towel and started to dry herself.

"I can do that," Scott offered.

"No, Scott. We need to get back now," Kate said as she turned her back to the temptation he presented and started to dress herself.

"Did I do something wrong?" Scott asked as he too got out of the water and started to dry himself in slow and leisure movements.

Kate could hear he was still interested in continuing their lovemaking, but she had to control the feeling inside of her that wanted her to throw herself at him and beg him to fuck her against the bathtub and in the shower. This had already gone way too far for her taste. She was always the boring one among her friends, and to think that she had just had wild sex with a man she barely knew -- as well as him being her boss - sounded more like a scene from her dreams than reality.

"Kate," Scott interrupted her thoughts suddenly as he stood before her and held her upper arms as if he was trying to shake her awake and had been doing so for a time.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Are you all right?"

"Certainly. Why shouldn't I be?"

"Did I hurt you in any way?"

"Not at all. I was just thinking," she said as she tried to evade his knowing look.

He wouldn't have any of it, and placed his right hand on her chin and lifted her head so that their eyes met.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" he tempted.

She longed to accept, but knew there was only one correct answer.

"No, I need to go home."

As the words were uttered the light that was in his eyes suddenly disappeared and his expression returned to the poker face she had grown so accustomed to see.

"As you wish."

***

As Scott drove her home, he tried to figure out what he had done wrong. It had happened too quickly, he supposed. He had been more than ready to take their relationship to the next level and screw her senseless, but it was apparent that she was not there yet. If only he had been able to hold back.

But as the moment presented itself, he had lost control and simply let his body steer him in the right direction. And what an experience it had been. He had never felt this elated in his entire life, and all he could think about was when he could have her again.

"Maybe we should try the bed the next time," he joked.

She just murmured something unintelligible, making him fear the rejection that was sure to come. He couldn't believe it. He was so sure she had felt as ecstatic as he had and enjoyed his body as he had enjoyed hers. Still, he refused to back down that easily.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" he asked hesitantly.

"Was there any doubt?" Kate answered with laughter. "I screamed the walls down, as you reminded me."

"It's not often that a woman practically run from my bed after having an orgasm," he joked as he gave her a sideways look.

"This is just going too fast for me," Kate said after a pause, as if she didn't like the direction the conversation had taken.

"Okay..." Scott paused as he considered his options. Either, he could push her along, or he could take a step back and let her come to him at her own free will. The last option was definitely the right one, although he was worried she might leave him all together. Still, he had to take the chance. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asked.

"What? Now?"

"Sure, why not? I know this great Italian restaurant that you would just love."

"Sounds wonderful, but not tonight."

"Why not?"

"I need a shower and a new set of clothes."

"You look fine to me."

"Trust me. I smell of sex."

"And the problem with that is?" He sent her a warm look that made her feel warm all over.

"I don't like to announce to the whole world that I'm having sex."

"You're just shy. It will pass," he teased her.

"Still... I'm tired and I want to go home."

"I can come with you if you like."

"No, Scott. I need some time to think and this is not helping."

"Do I clog your mind? Good," he concluded with a broad smile.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"You know what I mean," she said with a sigh.

"I don't like that you run from my bed," he answered more truthfully than he intended. "I want you to stay there and spend the night with me."

"You want a pyjama party?"

"With lots of sex in it, yes. I want you to fall asleep exhausted by our lovemaking." He could see her swallow deeply.

"I barely know you," Kate admitted.

"And I've tried to rectify that. Have you already forgotten our bath?"

"No, but..."

"But, what?" Scott was beginning to feel slightly annoyed. She wanted to deny them both the pleasure that they had just experienced.

"But that is just sex," Kate said with more conviction. "A relationship is so much more."

"Good sex is a great way to start, I would say. Besides, we're talking so we have the foundation to get to know each other better."

"You're making fun of me," Kate reprimanded him.

"Kate," Scott said as he pulled into the parking lot to their office building and stopped beside her car. He turned toward her. "Don't try to make this more complicated than it is. We're attracted to each other and the sex is great. What more can you ask for?"

She was quiet for a little while.

Scott moved closer, placed his hand on her chin and motioned her toward him. Finding the answer that he needed, he moved closer and covered her lips with his and gave her a hard kiss, hoping to awake her need for his body inside of hers. She answered him in kind, but still he could sense her withdrawal. Reluctantly he let her go, just continued to look into her heated eyes and seeing the need that had awaken there.

"I could come home with you," he suggested.

"Not yet. I want to be able to think, thank you very much."

She grabbed her bag and opened the car door.

"Thanks for everything, Scott," she said just before she got out and hurried to her car and sped off.

Scott just stared after her, wondering if he had just blown the only chance he would get.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12