Computer Geek Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"I know. It feels so good. Are you still sore?"

She gasped as he pushed against her g-spot, and she angled her body slightly, trying to obtain some pleasure at that particular spot. He must have caught her instant look of pleasure because he retreated and pushed again at the exact spot that felt so good. She clung to him.

"More," she gasped. "Give me more."

She tightened her inner muscles as hard as she could, wanting him to feel the same joy as she did. He moaned in response either because of her words or her actions. All of a sudden he pushed deeper inside of her, making her feel almost all his length against her hungry flesh.

She cursed the lubricant that was preventing the friction that she loved so much, making it so easy for him to glide against her walls. She clasped her inner muscles harder around his cock, wanting to keep him inside of her and never let him go.

She lifted herself toward him, meeting his every downward plunge and pushed against him before tightening around him as he retreated almost all the way out of her body. He breathed heavily now and she moved her arms around his back, down to his buttocks and held him tightly as she fucked herself on his shaft, grinding herself against him as he held himself still.

Feeling her tired muscles protesting, she let go of him for a while and he took control again. Wrapping his hands underneath her buttocks he lifted her toward him as he slammed all the way inside of her. The pleasure was so intense she heard herself plead for more. He retreated almost all the way out of her body, before plunging deep inside again.

He continued increasing the pace and soon he fucked her deep and hard with every stroke, and all she could do was hanging on to him and angle her body to achieve the maximum pleasure. She could hear him breathing hard as he was closing in on his orgasm and she wrapped her hands behind his buttocks and fucked herself on his shaft.

"Are you with me?" he gasped.

"Yes," she replied as she felt him hit just the right spot inside of her and felt herself tumble in the intense pleasure that poured through her body.

She screamed with joy and the answering roar from Scott told her that he too had reached that point of pleasure. He continued to push inside of her, as if he wanted to prolong the orgasm for as long as he could.

Eventually he collapsed beside her and she snuggled close to him.

"That was really nice. Thank you," he murmured and kissed her on the mouth.

"Likewise," she answered and they both fell asleep again.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12