Computer Geek Ch. 10

Story Info
Marital pleasures.
3.9k words
4.66
50.1k
27

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,223 Followers

Arriving at the house, Scott carried her inside before kissing her. She stopped the kiss by pushing him away. They were alone in the house so there was no need to pretend, Kate thought. Scott had let his staff have the week off so they could enjoy their honeymoon in peace as he had told everyone that bothered hearing.

"So, where's my room?" Kate asked while trying to control her feelings.

"Your room? Just follow me and I'll show you."

He led the way, carrying the few bags she had brought with her. The rest of her things had already been brought over by a moving company.

"Here you are," Scott announced as he walked into a large room, looking quite masculine in colour and equipped with a large double bed.

"This looks like your room."

"It was, but now it's ours."

"I want my own room," Kate proclaimed stubbornly. "My own little free zone."

"That's impossible," Scott said apologetically.

"How so? This house must have a dozen bedrooms at least."

"It does, but I'm afraid they're not inhabitable at the moment."

"Why not?"

He walked across the hall to the adjacent room and opened the door.

"See for yourself if you don't trust me," he said as he stepped away.

She peeked inside at the complete mess indicating a large redecoration job was taking place there.

"You're redecorating? Now?"

"The workers have taken a week's pause from the job. They'll return next week and do the plastering in all the rooms."

"All of them?"

"Except ours, of course. They will do that one once they've finished with the rest."

"You planned this," Kate accused him.

"Not at all. It's an unhappy coincident. Besides, I thought it was appropriate for us to share a room right now. We're supposed to convince people that it's a happy marriage. We can't sleep in separate bedrooms."

"You could always say it's because you snore."

"Not that I'm aware of. Are you complaining?"

"No, but it would be a good excuse."

"If you lose sleep over me, people would only suspect that I tire you with other activities during the night," Scott said suggestively and gave her a wink.

"In your dreams, buddy."

Kate went into the bathroom and put on her favourite flannel pyjamas. It was the least sexy nightwear she owed.

Walking into the bedroom, she noticed that Scott had removed his jacket and tie. He looked at her and his eyes narrowed as he took in her clothes.

"Do you intend to sleep in that?"

"Yes, of course."

"What happened to all the sexy underwear you promised me?"

"I'm saving it for a better occasion and a man I want to seduce."

"You'll sweat. It's too warm in here."

"Can't you open the window?"

"I like it warm."

"Keep your clothes on," she suggested as she watched him undress in front of her.

"I don't wear clothes when I sleep," Scott revealed. "Haven't you noticed?"

Actually, she had always been busy with other things when they slept together. She watched suspiciously as he pulled off his shirt and pants.

"Why don't you make an exception and put on a pyjama?" she asked in exasperation.

"What for? You've already seen me naked," Scott laughed as he folded and hung his clothes away before walking around only dressed in his boxer shorts.

They didn't hide much and Kate could clearly see the outline of his erect cock behind the white fabric. As he turned sideways she got a good glimpse of the sheer size of him. She tried to look somewhere else but her eyes were immediately drawn to the rippled muscles leading from his chest and across his stomach.

Roaming her eyes further down, she caught a glimpse of his hands as he reached for the top of his boxers and pushed them down, freeing his erect cock right in front of her shocked eyes. He was even larger than she could remember, she realised, and increasing by the minute.

"Do you like what you see?" He tempted her as he moved his hands slowly and leisurely along his shaft, inviting her to come and replace his hands with her own.

She shook her head and turned away from him. Not thinking very clearly, she walked over to the bed and lay down on her side with her face away from him.

"Could you turn off the lights?"

"Sure, darling," Scott replied and soon after all the light was out and the room was dressed in semi-darkness.

She felt Scott joining her in bed, stretching out his limbs and making a deep sigh of contentment.

"Will you be quiet? I'm trying to sleep here," Kate complained.

He moved closer to her and she felt him spooning her from behind, his erect cock pushing insistently against her buttocks. He adjusted his position and soon she felt the warm heat from his cock as he pushed between her thighs, only separated by a thin fabric to her heated flesh.

"Can you sleep, or do you require some treatment too?" he tempted.

He pushed slightly against her backside, copying the movement he would make when he was fucking her from behind. She gasped as she could easily see herself giving in to his tempting offer. Her brain wanted to reject him, but her body was aching for his touch.

"You promised there would be no fucking."

"I'm not talking about entering your sweet warmth. Let me touch you and you can touch me, giving us both a good night's sleep."

"That wasn't the deal," she tried to reason with herself as he nudged against her again.

She could feel the warmth from his shaft against her sex lips and she forcibly held back the moan that wanted to escape her mouth.

"Screw the deal. It's just a tiny detail. The main conditions are still valid," he tempted again as he moved his left hand over her waist and settled his hand between her legs, slowly caressing her pussy through her nightwear.

This time her moan couldn't be contained and she felt her legs part to give him more room. He took the opportunity she handed him and caressed her so slowly she wanted to scream for him to hurry. The temptation was so strong she couldn't remember why it was so important not to touch him. She turned her head and looked at him.

"All right, but promise me there won't be any intercourse."

"I promise that I won't fuck you with my cock inside of your cunt. Is that good enough?"

"Yes, that should cover it."

She could see in his smile that he had a card up his sleeve and she knew she would probably regret succumbing to him. Right now, she didn't care. He pushed down her pyjama pants and placed his hand directly on her swollen clit. She moaned loudly as she pushed her lower body against his hand.

"So eager," he said hoarsely. "You hunger for me just as much as I do for you."

He stripped off the rest of her pants, before rolling her onto her back. Bending over her, he started kissing his way across her stomach, and as he lifted and unbuttoned her pyjama top, he dropped kisses all along the skin he revealed. Kate just lay gasping as she felt him overwhelm her with an urge to just push him back on the bed and impale herself on his large cock.

The urge became even stronger as his started sucking her nipples. She felt her lower body glow with warmth and an aching need to be filled to the brink arose in her cunt. Instead, she reached for him and closed her hands around his cock head and squeezed hard, the way she knew he enjoyed. He gave a loud hiss as his concentration was broken and he stopped sucking her. As she moved her fingers below his cock head and located the ridge, he jumped up with a moan and removed himself from her reach.

"Come here, or you won't get any," she reminded him.

"You're a siren," Scott said with admiration in his voice. "You can make me come so quickly it's embarrassing."

"Oh, so you're embarrassed now?" she crooned in delight. "It was you who started this."

"Yes, and if I thought I would get more than one round, I would have let you keep it up. As it is now, I want quality, not quantity."

She laughed. "You can have as many orgasms as I'm having."

"Is that a promise?"

"Come here and you'll find out," Kate tempted.

Scott came closer and grabbed her ankles before spreading her legs in a quick motion. She yelped in surprise, but at the same time, he moved between her legs and gave her pussy a hard kiss.

"Oh my god," she gasped, as he continued licking and sucking her clit, before pushing his tongue inside of her cunt.

"Not inside," she gasped. "You promised."

He lifted his head slightly away from her.

"I promised not to push my cock inside of your pussy. That leaves anal sex and this," he smiled as he pushed a finger inside of her as he sucked her clit.

She arched her back in astonishment and tried to lift her hips so that she could have him closer to her. He placed his other hand on her stomach, trying to keep her in place as he robbed her of every control that she might have. She moaned and gasped as he kept plundering her body for her juices, sucking her clit until she knew she couldn't take any more without climaxing.

He seemed to understand her plight and suddenly he reversed their roles as he lay down on the bed and held her above him.

"Turn around," he commanded.

"What?"

"Place your knees above my shoulders and bend down and suck my cock. Haven't you tried the 69 position before?"

"What? No."

"You'll like it. Come here," he said as he helped her turn over and placed her feet where he wanted them before pulling her cunt toward his face again.

Kate squealed in delight as she felt his tongue push inside of her again. She bent her head forward and caught his cock between her lips, sucking him hard. His cock tasted somewhat salty and the skin was a lot smoother than she remembered. She felt Scott freeze immediately as if her actions had destroyed his control. She moved both her hands to his shaft and squeezed as she pumped up and down, before taking him inside of her mouth again and sucking him hard.

She could hear his moan against her pussy and she increased her effort to make him come. He seemed to have the same idea and she felt him push two fingers inside of her cunt and fucking her with them. She felt her entire body heat to the pleasurable feeling of being filled, although she longed for something larger and longer.

It seemed to have turned into a competition as to who could make the other come first, and she gave herself over to showering his cock and balls with attention. She felt him harden even more and she knew he was just seconds away from blowing his seed inside of her mouth. She licked her way down his shaft, sucking every part of it, and licking every part of his skin as she continued to fondle the ridge beneath his cock head.

"Kate," he gasped. "Suck me please."

"Not yet," she moaned as she had to stop due to his slow fucking of her cunt.

He pulled her closer to him and sucked her clit so hard she wondered if she would self-ignite. She pushed her cunt closer to his face, wanting him to finish her off before she screamed in frustration. She bent to his cock again, taking him inside of her mouth and sucking him so hard she knew he would not be able to withstand. Squeezing her hand around his length, she moved her hands up and down his shaft, making him breathe deep and heavy as he tried to maintain control.

"Don't stop," he begged as she kept working his cock.

Moving her tongue to the ridge beneath his cock head, she twirled it around and pushed against his skin, feeling his entire body shake with his coming release. She removed her mouth, and pumped him hard with her hands. Soon after, he erupted with a deep groan and his semen was filling her hands, streaming down his shaft in large drops. She kept pumping his cock, loosening her grip a little as she tried to prolong the climax as long as she could, to give him that long and relaxing descent.

Her body hungered for that same release, and just as sudden he restarted his attack on her clit. He sucked her hard as she pushed against him, mimicking the movement of her fucking his cock. She could feel his tongue move between her sex lips and enter her. The warmth and size of his tongue, reminded her so much of another part of him that she missed more and more.

He placed his fingers against her slit and rubbed her hard - making it impossible to hold back any longer. She tightened her muscles and tried to imagine that it was his cock that was entering her and how he would feel inside of her. At the same time, Scott started sucking her pussy, before pushing his tongue inside of her again and she toppled over the edge as he continued rubbing her clit into the climax that she longed for.

Her body convulsed along with the warmth that was streaming through her entire body. She moaned in delight and she pushed her clit again his fingers a few more times, feeling the intense ache that soon made her lift her clit away from him. It was so sensitive; she almost jumped when he touched her sex lips.

The tingling feeling was so overwhelming, she practically screamed for him to stop touching her. Instead he settled for blowing cold air against her pussy. She giggled and tried to move away from him, but he held her tightly, while her thighs shook with tension.

"I must be heavy," she protested.

"Not a chance. I want to smell your cum a little longer. You taste exquisitely."

"And you taste like salt water."

"Is that why you didn't swallow my cum?"

"I didn't feel like it, no."

"Why not?"

"Would you have swallowed another man's cum?"

"I'm not gay so it's never been an issue before."

"Well, try to imagine it and tell me what you come up with."

He thought for a while, before he shrugged violently.

"Now, I'm really losing my hard on," he complained.

"No problem," Kate laughed as she lifted herself away from him, located her pyjama and dressed herself. "I'm tired and I want to sleep now," she stated as she lay down beside him, as far away from his body as she could come.

He spooned his body against her backside again, and dragged her into the middle of the bed.

"Lay here, so you don't fall off the bed. It's quite a fall."

She knew, as she had already noticed that the bed was a lot higher than she was used to. She snuggled against his warm body and soon after felt sleep envelop her.

***

Scott lay awake for a long time, taking in the sight of the beautiful woman that was now his wife. It was really not such a bad result after all. They were married and she was in his house, sharing his bed and participating in the bed sports -- to a degree.

Still, he wondered whether he had attacked the problem from the wrong angle all from the start. She seemed to hate his guts whenever she wasn't aroused by him. And she had made some harsh demands that could very easily result in him losing her at the first opportunity.

She had given him a year, and he would use the time well in order to persuade her to stay with him. It couldn't be that difficult, could it? Already, she enjoyed his touch so much that she had willingly removed one of her demands. Now, all he had to do was make sure that she craved him as much as he craved her.

It wasn't love, he was sure about it. It was just a strong urge to touch her, fuck her and be with her. He would probably tire of it very soon, and then they would at least have the friendship to build the rest of their life on. He hoped that would be enough to make her stay. Otherwise he would have to do something drastic, he chuckled.

Now, all he had to do was prevent her from meeting and wanting another man. The last few hours had given him something to work on. It was a pity that she didn't let him enter her, but he wouldn't let that stops him from pleasuring her in every way he knew.

He felt a stirring in his cock and he held her closer to him, pushing his cock slightly against her backside. He couldn't wait to continue their lovemaking, but he knew he would need to get some sleep first. His constant hard on was a pain in the ass whenever she was around. It was almost like she had fed him Viagra, he laughed, although it was hardly necessary.

His cock was always semi erect when she was in his proximity, whether he heard her voice or simply got a whiff of her perfume. It was annoying to say the least. Maybe he should just lock them up for a few months and let the rest of the crew handle the project, giving him the time to fuck her until the insistent craving for her waned off?

He had considered that idea but decided that a week off had to be enough. No woman had ever interested him more than a few months in total, so it was about time that this intense urge wore off and was replaced by the ordinary daily life with relaxed sex twice a month. Or maybe he should be more realistic and fuck her senseless every evening in order to give them both a good night sleep.

Still, it was better to have her in his bed than just fantasising about it. Now, he just had to get rid of the other conditions she had set, and turn this into a real marriage.

***

A few days later

"So, how's life as a married woman?" Laura wondered as Kate sat down by the café table.

"A lot more boring than I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm thinking about taking a lover," Kate said lightly.

"What? With that stud of a husband of yours? You can't be serious!" Laura said in a shocked voice.

Kate laughed heartily.

"Relax, I'm just kidding, all right. You should have seen your face. It was priceless," she laughed.

"You practically gave me a heart attack. Married four days and already you're tired of him."

"Not at all, he's been very...inventive and with a stamina to match it. I'm quite pleased."

"You're blushing, you lucky girl. Oh, I'm so envious. But you really deserve some happiness after some of the crappy boyfriends that you've had."

Kate longed to tell Laura the truth about her present relationship, but she knew she had to keep quiet. Maybe she would be able to tell her the entire story in a year's time. She really hoped so. Suddenly she realised that Laura was waving her hand in front of her face.

"Hey, wake up," Laura smiled at her. "You're fantasising again. Stop that. I'm already green with envy and your brother won't even look at me."

"James is a scumbag when it comes to women. You should be glad."

"The least he could do was pretending that I'm just a little bit attractive. Every woman needs a little attention now and then, even if she's not interested."

"Men are generally blind."

"Except for that husband of yours. It's so evident that he loves you so dearly he would do anything for you. I think that's so sweet."

"Well, lucky for me that means I can choose the destination of our honeymoon."

"That's wonderful. Where do you want to go?"

"I'm not sure yet. Iceland or Greenland seems really interesting."

"But it's cold there. Wouldn't you rather walk naked on a sandy beach with your husband? You know, 'skin-dipping' and 'sex-in-the-sand' sort of thing."

"You've watched too many movies. In reality, the sand is so warm you'll burn your feet on it and the water is filled with animals and plants that stings or bites, whereas on shore you have to look out for snakes and scorpions."

"I prefer my version."

"Me too," Kate laughed. "I'm also considering Rome and Venice, and Spain and countless other places."

"Why don't you ask Scott where he would like to go?"

"I have a feeling he will say India."

"What for?"

"He only wants to go there because of the Kama Sutra book he's currently reading."

"Maybe he wants to learn some new tricks," Laura suggested.

"Yes, maybe. Do you know that most of those positions are anatomically impossible?"

"That depends on how flexible you are, I suppose."

"Not entirely. I read that the drawings where made of priests, and what did they now about what was possible or not?"

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,223 Followers
12