Computer Geek Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"No. Don't stop," Kate groaned as she raised her lower body and pushed against him.

"Wasn't planning to," Scott barely managed to wheeze out.

He felt his orgasm coming and he rubbed her clit harder in order to make her come at the same time. He withdrew his cock from her warm interior, before plunging deep inside again. The tension was building and he groaned by the pressure of holding back when all he wanted to do was to turn a complete savage and use her for his own pleasure and letting himself go. Instead he rubbed her harder, listening as her breathing intensified and she pushed harder against him. Nearly there, he thought.

"Nearly there, love," he murmured. "Come with me."

"Yes," she gasped and he heard her breath catch before she screamed with pleasure.

Contractions started in her womb and enveloped his entire length, making it impossible to withhold any longer. He placed her hands on her hips and fucked her deep and hard as he gave himself up to whatever his body needed: to bury himself and his seed as deep inside of her as he could possibly get.

All too soon he felt the familiar stirrings in his own body and he roared as the release tore through him and rendered him helpless to the emotions. He barely managed to roll them both over to the side before he crashed by the impact. He put his arm around her warm body, snuggling tighter to her as his cock gave up the last remains of his load inside of her warm sheath.

"I love you, Kate" he murmured into her ear, before kissing it as he gradually drifted into sleep.

***
Beside him, Kate heard his declaration followed by the soft snores from his sleep. She was relieved and finally let the tears that had gathered in her eyes, run freely down her chin. He was lying, the bastard. She had never thought he could hurt her more than he already had, but it seemed that she'd been wrong. What could he possibly hope to gain from declaring himself so suddenly? What else could he want from her?

She had given him everything that she had, herself included and her heart while he remained in control and as aloof as ever. No, that wasn't all true. His behaviour at the printer a few weeks back had shown a man acting on instinct and nothing else, letting his basic instincts get a hold on him.

Yes, that was probably what he hoped to gain -- to ensure that she stayed in his bed until he tired of her. Oh, how had she ever landed herself in this mess? She chuckled softly. That was easy to answer. She cared more for him than he did for her. That was the sad part of the story. She loved him, and would do anything for him. She was just as stupid as any other woman in love.

Realising he was still lodged inside her, she grew self-conscious and moved away from him before pulling the quilt to cover them both. Immediately, he moved closer to her and put his hand over her breasts, sighing as he settled back in his sleep. Even in his sleep he was stating ownership over her body, Kate sighed as her body responded in kind.

She was weak and her flesh even weaker. Her body ached to be touched by him, allowing her to be satisfied with the smallest crumbs he could give her. She had to get a hold on herself if she was ever going to be the independent woman she had always thought herself to be.

Gradually, she extricated herself from his grasp and wrapped herself in a robe, before venturing down to the kitchen. She needed something to eat if she was going to think clearly.

She opened the cupboards and tried to locate the cereal she had seen there earlier. Nothing could beat the input of fibres to make her brain start functioning again, she decided. She pushed several boxes aside in order to locate the right one. Finally, the right box was located and she grabbed it greedily. At the same time her eyes fell on a white piece of paper that was hidden behind the cereal. It seemed totally out of place and she grabbed it to see what it was.

She read a few lines and was surprised to find that it was a letter from Scott's solicitor. Why had he put it in the cupboard?

She seemed to recall that Scott had thrown something into the cupboard earlier that same day as she had ventured into the kitchen. But she hadn't paid much attention as to what it was. Why would he hide something like this? She started to read it through. It didn't take long, but it took a lot longer for the meaning to sink through.

The letter was short and to the point. The solicitor informed Scott that all the demands in his grandfather's testament had been met and that the entire inheritance was now his, including the house. All the necessary papers had been signed and were available at the solicitor's office.

Kate felt as if she had been hit by a large brick. Scott had his money and he wouldn't need her anymore. She was free. Or in other words: he was free.

She sank down into the nearest chair. Why hadn't he told her? And why had he spent the evening fucking her in every position and given her massage and all the pleasure she could wish for? Was it his way of saying good bye or did he want just the opposite? Why would he suddenly start telling her he loved her unless he wanted to gain something?

Most likely, all he wanted was to keep her on as his bed partner until he tired of her. He had been brutally honest with her when he asked her to marry him, so there was no sense in trying to see feelings where there were none. All she could do was to minimize her losses and move on as best she could.

Maybe in a few years' time she would meet another man that she could love, although she doubted it. Even if she met someone new, she would always compare him to Scott and the men she had met in the past could never compete with him. Still, she knew the saying that time would heal the wounds so she could never be too sure. Maybe there were several men out there that would suit her better -- even if she couldn't love them.

She just shook her head at her wayward thoughts. There was no sense in feeling sorry for herself. She had walked into this relationship with her eyes open and now she just had to think practically and all would turn out well. So, Scott had his inheritance. Then there was no reason why they should still be married. She could move back into her apartment, look for another job and generally start thinking only of her own happiness.

"What are you doing up at this hour?" She suddenly heard Scott ask from the doorway. "Come back to bed. It's the middle of the night." He yawned deeply.

"I just felt for some cereal," Kate answered.

"Fine. Will you come to bed afterwards?"

He didn't seem to grasp what she had discovered, but then his eyes landed on the white paper in front of her. He suddenly grew tense. "When did you plan to tell me?" Kate asked.

"It didn't seem that important."

"Not important? Is that why you hid it in the cupboard?"

"All right, so I didn't know how to tell you. But it doesn't make any difference."

"No difference? You've just got your inheritance and the papers to prove it."

"Yes, but we knew that would happen sooner or later. So what? We're still married and I want to spend the rest of the night in my bed with my wife beside me." Scott held out his hand to her. "Please come, darling," he tempted. "You can skin me alive in the morning."

Kate felt overwhelmed with fatigue all of a sudden. It was better to sleep on it and see if she came to the same conclusion in the morning. It could wait, she decided. She took his hand and let herself be led back to their warm bed. It was the last night in his arms and she intended to enjoy it for as long as it lasted before she had to do the right thing. At the moment she was too exhausted to follow her own principles.

***

"I want a divorce," Kate announced at breakfast the following morning.

"Not a chance," Scott replied.

"Why not? You promised me."

"After a year, yes. But we're only been married three months."

"I saw the letter from the solicitor. You've got the inheritance and the papers to prove it. That means our deal is at an end and I want the divorce."

"What for?"

"Nothing in particular."

"Has Warren put you up to this?"

"My father has nothing to do with what I decide to do."

"I bet he's the one that told you to divorce me as soon as possible. He doesn't think I'm good enough for you?"

"If you must know, my father liked you ever since he first met you."

"Does he?"

"Yes, and it annoys the hell out of me."

"Sounds like your father are more sensible than you are."

"Thanks a lot. You know, saying that doesn't make me want to change my mind."

"Why not? We're great together. You enjoy my touch and I like being with you. Why do you want to change that?"

"You promised me the divorce. Are you going to change your mind and break your promise?"

He looked her deep in the eyes and tried to discover why she wanted to rush their parting.

"I'm keeping my promise. I'm not giving you a divorce before I've had you for a year."

"What difference does it make?"

"You promised me a year. I want to keep it like that."

"All right." She turned and walked upstairs and started to pack her bags.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked from the doorway. He had followed her, sensing something was terribly wrong, even if he couldn't figure out what it was.

"Packing."

"I can see that. What for?"

She turned around again. "There's no point sharing the same house for that year. I'm moving back into my apartment."

A sudden terror chilled Scott's body. "Have you met another man?"

"None of your business."

"I'm your husband."

"And you've already forgotten my conditions when marrying you."

"No, I haven't. I want to renegotiate those conditions."

"Why?"

"I want to keep you."

"When did you decide that? Just as I announced I was leaving?"

"No, I've been thinking about it for some time," Scott admitted.

"Thinking about what?"

"That I love you and I want to be with you," Scott blurted out.

Kate paused and looked at him as if she was thinking it over.

"I don't believe you," she finally stated before closing her suitcase and carrying it to the door.

"What will it take to convince you?"

"Sincerity, for a start. You think I'm so convenient, laying in your bed for you to fuck whenever the need strike you, or cooking you dinner whenever you're hungry. I won't settle for just being convenient."

"You're mistaken. It's never been like that."

"Am I? Or am I just a bracket in your life, or a convenient way to gain your inheritance before you find yourself another woman?"

"I don't want another woman. I want you. And I've proved it to you every night since we got married," Scott was starting to feel annoyed. "And I can prove it to you right now."

"That's just lust."

"Is it?"

His gaze travelled up and down her body. Taking in her voluptuous body and feeling his body starting to respond. Her nipples tightened and he stared at the evidence, wanting to taste every part of her skin.

"Stop that," she ordered. Her voice winced slightly.

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to fuck me," she said aggressively.

"Oh, I do," he murmured as he stepped closer to her. He pushed her hair away from her right shoulder and lowered his mouth to her neck. "But I want to make love to you, not just fuck," he whispered before he kissed her neck.

He heard her gasp at his kiss and he slowly dropped more kisses along her collarbone. She bared her throat to him like in an ancient ritual of submission and he wrapped his arms around her back. She seemed to accept his touch and he celebrated his luck by moving his hands underneath her buttocks and lifted her body closer to his erection. He groaned. Wanted to bury himself as deep as he could inside of her warmth. Feeling her tighten around his shaft while struggling to keep himself from coming too quickly.

He lifted her onto the desk, spread her legs and pushed against her warm core. She wrapped her legs around him and started ripping at his clothes. He didn't mind. He would rather she ruined all his clothes than stop what she was doing to him.

"Come inside of me. Now!" she ordered as she grew more frantic in her attempt to remove his trousers.

He pushed her skirt upwards and ripped off her panties. At the same time he felt her succeed in unbuttoning his pants and he welcomed the feeling of relief as his erection came free from the containment. He pushed down his boxers and pulled her ass closer to the edge. He directed his cock toward her opening and started to push inside of her.

She moaned and wrapped her legs tightly behind his back and held on to him. He pulled back a little, before pushing deeper inside her than before. He groaned as he felt her muscles contracting around his shaft, making the fit so tight he couldn't hold back another groan.

"Kate," he murmured before catching her lips between his and kissing her deeply as he pushed his cock deeper inside of her.

She answered by wrapping her arms tightly around him and holding him. He felt the need curling inside of him, wanting to keep her wrapped around him for the rest of the day. Instead he ripped open her blouse and murmured in delight as Kate bent her body forward while she opened her bra. She leaned backwards and pushed her breast toward his waiting mouth, allowing his cock to sink further inside of her body. He grabbed a hold of her thighs and pushed another inch of his cock inside of her warm depth.

The strain of holding back was proving more and more difficult, and he longed to just let every instinct lose and take her as hard as she could manage. He bent forward and licked her left nipple before sucking slightly. Her answering moan was making his body harden even more. She leaned back on her arms, pushing her breast closer to his mouth. He moved onto her right nipple and gave it the same treatment.

"More," she gasped. "Give me more," as she used her legs and tried to pull him closer.

"Gladly," he murmured before spreading her legs further apart and pushing deep inside of her.

She moaned deeply while he retreated before pushing deep inside again. He could hear a hitch in her breath indicating she was getting closer. He pulled back, pulling his aching cock all the way until only his cock head remained inside of her. She gasped as her tender flesh wrapped around his wide cock head. He gave her an inch, before pulling back. He could hear her protest as he pulled away from her, and he could feel her arms and legs tighten around him as if she tried to prevent him from leaving. He welcomed the feeling as he pushed a little deeper inside of her.

"You're tormenting me," she protested.

"And myself," he responded as he breathed deeply while concentrating on building her tension.

He could see her skin turning pink and he knew she was getting closer. Aiming his cock against her g-spot, he rubbed himself against her nerve centre. Immediately, she breathed harder and he smiled in triumph.

He increased the pace and fucked her deep and hard, listening to her welcoming moans as he buried himself to the hilt, before retreating again. The friction between her warmth and his cock was making it difficult to hold back and he moved his right thumb to her clit and massaged the swollen button.

Immediately she started thrashing and moaning in his arms and he kept hammering inside of her. Pushing his hard flesh as deep as he could, allowing himself to fill her up, before pulling every agonizing inch away from her.

Suddenly she screamed and her entire body seemed to convulse. The contractions in her cunt pushed him over the edge with her. He sank deep inside of her, feeling his seed fill her body as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her up while she collapsed against him.

For a long while, all he could hear was their unison breaths. He could barely stand on his feet, so he held onto her as he sat down in the nearest chair. Her body was still wrapped around his and his cock was still deep inside of her. He felt the liquid from their mutual orgasm seep out from her body. He didn't care if they ruined the chair. All he cared about was the woman in his arms and how good it felt to hold her as the aftermath of their orgasms faded away.

"This won't change anything," Kate suddenly stated.

"Why not? It proves that we fit perfectly," he smiled while he moved his semi-hard cock against her g-spot.

She gasped and almost jumped away from him.

"I need a shower," she said frantically as she ran from him wearing next to nothing.

"Coward," he shouted after her.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12