Computer Groups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
197 Followers

"Mmmmm yes daddy" I moaned. I don't exactly know why I was so excited but I think the taboo of it all was keeping me going.

"Son, have you ever thought about sex with another man?"

"No daddy" I lied. One of my teammates from the baseball team was very fem looking and I couldn't help but think about him on his knees sucking my cock.

"Well I think it's time you do." He interjected. "Do you know how two men have sex son?"

"Not really daddy"

"Tell me what you think two men would do together son."

"Suck each other's dicks?"

"Yes that is part of it. Anything else you could think of?"

"No daddy."

"Well son, there are plenty of things men can do together, but the basics are kissing, sucking cock, rimming, and anal fucking." He chuckled after he said that.

"Since this is your first experience with a man, we'll bypass kissing as that is sometimes awkward and a lot of men that play with other guys get freaked out by that. Rimming is a little advanced as well as anal fucking, so let's settle on cock sucking today. Okay?"

"Yes daddy"

"Keep your eyes closed and don't move." I sensed him moving towards me. "I am going to put my cock to your lips son. Remember keep your eyes closed. Just start slowly by kissing it and licking the head."

"Yes daddy"

In a second or two, I felt my daddies cock touch my pursed lips.

"Kiss and lick the head son." And I began doing as I was told. Immediately I tasted a sweet liquid on my lips, sweet enough to make me moan.

"Like the taste my son?"

"Ohhh yes daddy" and I resumed kissing the helmet end of his cock.

"Good boy. Mmmm that's feels good boy." His breathing suddenly filled the room as it was becoming ragged. "Oh yes, my boy is kissing his daddies cock. Now stick out your tongue and lick it boy." So I did. "Oh god that's good, yeah lick my cock boy, make your daddy happy."

I started to speak; "Yes Da..." When I had opened my mouth to speak daddy pushed the crown in my mouth. "umphhh."

"Don't move son. Just open your eyes and look at your daddies cock in your mouth." I did.

My daddies cock was short, about 5 inches but only the head was small. From the crown, it thickened dramatically; it was much wider around than mine. But what I noticed next was that there wasn't a hair on it or around it. Daddy shaves himself completely. "Look at me now son, let me see your eyes with daddies cock in your mouth."

I looked up and our eyes met; me with his dick head past my lips, my tongue on the underside of his shaft. "Daddies boy looks good sucking cock." He said with a smile. "Now get on your knees and get familiar with my cock and balls. Play with them and taste them."

All the while I failed to notice that the video camera he was holding was pointing right down at me as I got acquainted with my father's junk.

"You like your first taste of cock my son?"

"Ohhh daddy" I moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I was suddenly overwhelmed with excitement; I just had to get as much of my daddies cock into my mouth. I rammed forward, trying to get his whole shaft in my mouth and I gagged. That's when I felt his free hand on my forehead pushing me back. I was prone on my knees in front of my father. Never would I have pictured this happening, nor would I ever think I wanted this. But here I was desperately wanting my daddies cock in my mouth.

"Daddy please."

"Son, before you go any further. You won't be able to deep throat me, so take it slow. Use your hand to jack my cock back and forth while you slowly try and take more in your mouth. Take it slow and enjoy it. You can have my cock almost anytime you want it now. There is no rush."

It didn't occur to me that I looked like a crack addict trying to get his fix until I watched the video later. But suddenly with my dad's words, I relaxed somehow and realized this is where I wanted to be, and I wanted it as often as I could get it. My mind cleared with that thought and for the first time that dad, I spoke with the commanding voice.

"Daddy, I want your cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to please my daddy. Please fuck my mouth daddy."

With that I reach up a gripped his cock for the first time with my right hand, my left hand stared playing with his heavy sperm filled nuts and my mouth covered as much of my daddies shaft as my jaw would allow.

"Oh boy that's good, suck daddies cock."

Somehow I went from a straight virgin with no experience to an incestuous cum wanting cocker sucker for my daddy. I pumped his thick cock in and out of my mouth as deep as could.

"Baby you are a great cock sucker. Your mouth is doing wonders to daddies cock and you have me so close to cumming. You sure you want daddies cum?"

I just looked up into his eyes with a pleading look that said please.

He placed his free hand on the back of my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth. "Daddies gonna cum for you baby, daddies gonna cum. Take my cum baby!"

"Mmmmph!"

I started cumming without touching myself, shooting cum all over the floor while sucking on my daddies big thick juicy rod. When I felt daddies cock lurch and spasm. Suddenly his sperm was in my throat and I had to pull back. His second shot was all across my tongue followed by a third, fourth and fifth that covered my lips and face. I couldn't get enough of daddies cum. I just kept trying to get more in my mouth when I saw him flip the camera onto the couch and grip my head fully sliding his tasty manhood back into my face.

"Baby, that's it, suck daddies dick clean. Get every bit of cum from daddy. Yeah baby, you're my little cum slut. I just knew you'd love it."

As daddies dick shrunk in my mouth, I continued to nurse like I must have from my mother's tits at some point. When he had shrunk enough, I brought his entire flaccid cock into me. That's when I felt him shaking and he turned to fall onto the couch.

When he fell backwards, I lost contact with his manhood, so I watched him shiver after a mind blowing cum. I turned and crawled up my daddy and sat in his lap. Feeling his deflated cock on my ass cheek, my cock still pointing north somehow, I lowered my mouth to his and inserted my tongue.

MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
197 Followers
12