Computer History Log

Story Info
Wife is a cheating slut, but won't tell husband.
11.2k words
242k
155
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,329 Followers

Note: This story is just fantasy and not real. No words were hurt in the writing of this story. Please send feedback, I read it all. Practice safe sex and enjoy.

*

When I arrived home from work the computer was still on. I clicked on the address tab at the top and looked for the web address for the camping company that made a very cool pop up trailer. I really wanted to review the page I stumbled on last night, but the history log on my computer was clean.

I have it set for cleaning every 20 days for just one reason. I don't have the greatest memory for sites I find while surfing on the net. While racking my brain trying to think of the web address I kept coming back to the same question, why would the site history on my computer be cleared? Maybe it was 20 days since it was done, I wasn't sure.

I started to surf and after a half hour finally found it and saved it to my favorites section. I didn't want this to happen again so I set the history to be cleared every 30 days. I emailed their camping site and asked for information on local dealers and price breaks. After this I went to the kitchen and got myself a soda and a cold sandwich from the fridge.

My wife Sally was not here. She would always work out on Monday evening and be back home about 8:00pm. The time was only 5:30pm so I went into the den and started to watch TV. I got sucked into an old movie favorite of mine that just started. I lost track of the time.

Without paying any attention (it was a great movie), my wife of six years came into the room. She had on her spandex pants that left nothing to the imagination. Sally had a beautiful pear shaped ass and nice 36c tits. She was very top heavy for her weight and it made me hard just looking at her. She was my wife but she also still had that certain something all men find sexy. Her blond hair was pulled back and poking out the ball cap she was wearing.

"Did you eat anything while you were out?" I asked her.

"Barb and I got a bite to eat earlier before we worked out." Sally told me not really paying attention.

Barb is my wife's best friend and they both work out at the same gym. Sally has known her longer than I have known Sally. Barb looks like Barbara Eden from TV and has just as nice a body. Barb has always been real nice to my wife and me.

I hinted to my wife that she looked sexy and I wanted to get a better look at her naked. She gave me a half smile and looked at me for the first time since she entered the room.

"Hon I am really tried after the gym workout. Do you think we could try for tomorrow night instead?" Sally told me with a look that said she was really tired.

"No problem babe, I will save up my energy for tomorrow night." I answered.

I turned my face back to the TV so my disappointment didn't show. When I looked back she was gone. She seemed somewhat distant tonight for some reason. I could hear the shower upstairs start and I knew she would be sleeping by 9:00pm. She usually went to bed early. I like to stay up later and watch the late shows on TV. She was in bed when I went upstairs to our bedroom. I kissed her goodnight and went back down to watch more of the idiot box. TV was boring so I checked out the web until I got tired. I was asleep about midnight.

The following day I arrived home to find the house empty and the computer on again. I went to the history page and it was blank. I know I should have the history of all my activity from last night still there, but it wasn't. I heard my wife come in the side door and I wanted to her to ask her about it but didn't. Something inside told me to be quiet about it.

My wife walked in the house and she looked hot. Sally had on a flower print summer dress that made her look very sexy. Her hair was down and she had heels on. The transformation from yesterday's gym look was very different.

She said she was out at the park for a walk and had to get ready. I looked at her funny because I thought we were going to get busy tonight after dinner.

"Oh by the way Barb asked me to go to her jewelry house show tonight. We should be done about 10:30 or 11pm." Sally told me as she turned away not waiting for my answer.

"OK, but I thought we were going to, well you know, fool around tonight." I said with a little sadness in my voice.

"This is really important to Barb and I want to help her out tonight." Sally told me

"That's fine." is all the answer I could find.

The fact we haven't had sex in about almost two weeks just hit me. We were always very tight in the bedroom department, and this change in her behavior was not sitting right with me.

I finished up some work and it made me tired. I was asleep before Sally came home. I had no idea even when that was. The next morning we kissed goodbye and I went to work.

Sally had the summer off being a grade school teacher. She would do some charity but mostly hang around the house or worked out. As I was driving to work though, I couldn't help think about the computer history log. I decided to ask my friend Hal at work what to do.

"Hal, Sally has been acting a little strange lately and the history log on my computer is always cleared every time I come home now." I explained to him.

"Well you could always get a log tracker that hooks up to your keyboard. Every keyboard button pushed is recorded on this little inch long device. It will record all typing, pass words, sites visited, and will even capture a frame of the page visited."

"That sound great, I wish I could get one to try out." I responded to Hal.

Hal half smiled and went to his desk drawer. He reached in and pulled out a little one inch barrel that fits on the end of the keyboard cable. He handed it to me and told me to keep it.

"Wow thanks Hal, I really owe you one." I told him with a big smile.

Hal didn't return my smile. I was a little taken back by this and I asked him why he was so sad.

"That is what I used at home when I thought my teenage son was surfing porn sites. He was but the real shock came when it caught my wife fucking around on me. That is one of the reasons I am divorced now." Hal confessed to me.

"I'm sorry to hear that Hal, I really never knew the details." I told him sadly also.

"Its alright, that is old history. I just hope it works out better for you. Oh by the way, you don't need any software for that. Just plug it in at the end of the keyboard cable and plug it into the back of the computer" Hal replied back.

"How do I check it when it is done?" I asked him.

"Just let it stay put for a week and then bring it back to me, and we will review the logs." Hal told me.

I thanked him and went about my day as usual. Finally at the end of the day I went home early to install Hal's device. My wife was out again and the computer history log was once again cleared. This whole situation was starting to make me mad for some reason. I installed it in less than a minute and got a beer.

Sally walked in about 15 minutes later. She had on another pretty dress and she looked just as hot as the day before. Her change from the gym workout look was very hot and different.

"Hello, I didn't expect you home for another hour." Sally said with surprise.

"Wow, you look great today!" I told her.

"I just got tired of all the workout clothes I wear and wanted to look nice." Sally told me.

"Well you do look nice, very nice. How about a closer look at what is under that dress?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"I would like to take a shower first, so meet me in the bedroom after." Sally told me but she seemed like it was a duty and not something she really wanted to do.

I can't explain it but she was acting differently. I was horny and decided not to press my luck. We both meet in the bedroom about 15 minutes later.

She was naked and very hot. Her body always made me hard anytime day or night. The absence of sex for the past two weeks also made me extra hard. I walked up to her naked myself and kissed her while rubbing her semi wet body. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and started to suck it like a pro.

This surprised me because she usually didn't like giving head and only did it reluctantly. Today she was trying to suck the chrome off the trailer hitch. She deep throated me and gave my cock a real workout. I told her if she didn't stop I would cum in her mouth. She redoubled her efforts and made me cum just a minute later.

Sally sucked every drop from my cock and licked me clean. I was so exhausted I had to lay down on the bed to rest. Not being 20 anymore, it usually took a good half hour rest to get hard again. I was really spent.

"Babe, I didn't even make you cum yet." I told her.

"It's alright, Barb and I have to go shopping in a little while and I really don't have the time. We can do something later." She told me with indifference.

"Ok, I just thought you would like to feel good also." I responded.

"You always make me feel good but now I need to get dressed and get ready." She replied back to me.

Sally turned her back on me and started to get some clothes from her closet. As I laid there I couldn't help but notice the change in my wife. If I didn't know better, I would think she just wanted to get me off and out of the way so she could attend to her busy schedule. Her blow job was very hot though.

For the next week Sally and I only had sex once. I practically had to attack her to have that. I fucked her for only 5 minutes and came very hard inside her. I was very horny and I knew it wouldn't take me long. She rolled over and went to take a shower and clean up. Our sex life was getting very poor and I was starting to suffer because of it.

The next morning I took the log tracker from my computer and brought it into work. Hal was in a meeting so I had to wait until almost noon. Hal left the meeting and saw me standing by his desk.

"What's up Bob, you don't look too good?" Hal asked me.

"I retrieved the log tracker and I want to look at it." I told him.

"Oh, I forgot all about that. Did you leave it alone like I told you?" Hal questioned me.

"Yes, but the history keeps being cleared every day. That won't affect it will it?" I asked him.

"No, it won't affect it at all. You will even see the history being cleared but the information stays on the log tracker." Hal informed me.

He took the small device and hooked it up to his computer using a USB device. He started his computer and pulled up the information. Hal then looked me right in the eyes.

"Do you really want to look at this? You may not like what you find. I sure as hell didn't." Hal confessed to me.

"I must know, go ahead and let us see what we have first." I told him.

Hal started to click on the keyboard and called up the information. He was quiet for a minute and told me to come around the desk to see what he found. There on the screen was my wife with the sun dress she wore last week. Well the sun dress was still on her, it was only around her waist. She had her tits hanging down and a guy with a very big cock was fucking her from behind. She was in total pleasure mode. I could tell from the expression on her face. She used to have that expression when we were hot and heavy in bed.

The picture looks like it was from a webcam and I asked Hal to tell me the date of the picture entry.

"It was sent the morning of the 5th at 10:30am. It was sent from someone named TheBigOne. This message was with it." Hal informed me as he read it out loud to me.

'Sally you were so hot yesterday! I loved fucking you hard and fast. I was glad you made up that story to your husband so I could see you last night. The quickie yesterday afternoon was too short. I loved having the chance to fuck your beautiful pussy for several more hours last night. Oh by the way, my friend loved the show we put on. He told me if he was in the state he wanted to do you himself.'

"This is her reply to him Bob" Hal told me as he read her reply back to me.

'Tommy you made me cum over and over yesterday. My husband was asleep when I got home and doesn't know a thing. I am glad your friend liked our performance and I can't wait to do it again. My friend Barb was also on line and was watching us on the web while taking it up the ass by your friend Tony from the gym. We should all get together sometime. I know it would be great fun. I was bragging to Barb about your special talents and I think she was jealous. Just one note of caution, please go easy on the tit sucking. You gave me a hickey on my breast. Bob never noticed because I have not been with him for a while. It is just starting to disappear.'

"There is a final message she sent right after this one" Hal told me as he read on.

'Do me a favor and make me a copy of the other day. I like to rub myself while thinking of your big cock fucking me hard and fast.'

"We can print the log info and make prints from the log capture frames. I will hook this up at your computer and print them from your desk." He also informed me.

My mind started to go a mile a minute. She wore that sun dress the day she gave me that excuse about Barb's party. No wonder she didn't want to have sex, she already did. The fact that her friend Barb was in on this also made me pissed off. Her husband was a great guy and I don't think he has a clue.

Hal did all the technical stuff and showed me how to retrieve and clear the info so I could put the log tracker back on my computer.

"I am really sorry you are in this mess, I remember how I felt when I found out about my wife. It came out of the blue for me. I always thought we were doing very good." he said sadly.

"Well I don't know what I will do yet, but I don't want my wife to know I know. I will have to talk to my lawyer sometime soon but I first want to get to the bottom of this shit." I told Hal with anger in my voice.

I printed all the info and took the afternoon off to review the print outs. I went to a local restaurant and ordered a coffee and a donut. I wasn't hungry and just needed something to fill my upset stomach. The printouts made me even unhappier.

Sally was fucking this guy for the last two months. He was the only one so far that I could see, but she was hinting that there were several more in her emails to her friend Barb. That is when I found her personal adult dating site. She was on there almost every day. She seemed to have hooked up with at least 3 men that I could see from the info. So between the gym and the internet she has fucked at least four guys. This fact alone made me loose what appetite I had.

I left the café and drove around for an hour before returning home for the day. I made sure I acted happy and care free when I went inside. This was a waste of time because Sally was not at home. She left a message on the table and told me she would be working out in the gym tonight and would be back late. This allowed me time to check my computer.

I reinstalled the log tracker and started to go to the sites she visited. I had all the pass words from the print outs and it was easy to follow her trail. She opened up a new email account and never told me. I typed in the info and got into her mail box. My jaw almost dropped off my face.

I clicked on the emails received and found several with attachments. They were all pictures of my wife fucking other men. Some looked like cell phone pictures and others were of very good quality.

I opened one email and a small video clip was attached. I clicked on it and a small two minute clip of some guy fucking her mouth came up. At the very end the guy blows his cum all over her face and mouth. You can hear Sally laughing very hard as the clip ends with cum all over her. It looked like a cell phone video clip. The email was from some guy named Ron. He described all the things he had done and wanted to do with my wife.

I have heard of some guys getting off on this stuff, but it made me limp and mad at the same time. I found nothing sexy about my wife fucking other men. In fact the more I thought about it, the madder I became. At that very moment I was putting a beer bottle down on the table and it broke in my hand. I swore as I cleaned up the mess.

I didn't need to follow her around at all. The last email she sent told me where she would be tonight. Barb was hosting a sex party at her house with Ron, Tony, Tommy (a.k.a. TheBigOne), and some other people from the gym. It sounded like Sally and Barb were the main attraction.

I have been at Barb's house before and knew the lay out of her place. I got my cell phone and called Barb's husband. He was out of town according to the message on his cell phone. That was no big surprise. I knew I shouldn't leave a message that both our wives were whores and are cheating on us, so I didn't. I knew this had to be dealt with by me personally.

What to do? What to do? That was my big question. I felt like taking my small pistol and shooting the whole bunch at the party. I am not a violent person and knew that no matter how pissed I got, I couldn't take another person's life (even if they deserved it). Trying to calm down, I tried to think of a plan.

The thought of watching my wife fuck someone else was tearing me apart. I decided to get some of it on camera for Barb's husband and also find out what I am dealing with. My feelings were conflicted. I wanted to know but I really didn't want to see it at all. I sat there for what seemed hours and finally made up my mind.

I packed my digital video camera and went over to Barb's house. There was no one there yet. I looked around and went to the front door. I reached under the flower pot and got the front door key. Making sure no one saw me I entered and returned the key. I locked the door from the inside and got ready with camera in hand. I wasn't even sure I could keep cool once everything started at the party.

Barb and her husband had a beautiful basement party room with a large flat screen TV, pinball machine and several couches for entertaining. I was sure this is where the party would end up. I hide in the pantry closet that had slats in it. You could see out the door but no one could see me unless they opened the door. This is where I waited for over an hour. I found case of beer and some chips to keep me occupied.

After several beers I needed to take a piss and went to the downstairs bathroom. No sooner had I finished then the front door opened and I could hear Sally and Barb's voices.

"Remind me later after the party Barb to put on my gym clothes so Bob won't suspect anything." Sally told her friend.

"When the guys get here you won't need clothes!" Barb said laughing to each other.

"I was really bored this summer, but the last few months have made up for it. I don't even want Bob to touch me anymore. Every time he does all I can think about is Ron or Tommy or Tony or..." her voice trailed of as both girls found this very funny. I wanted to get sick right in Barb's pantry.

My grand thought of confronting Sally at the party or later was gone. After what I heard I knew there was no love left in our relationship. My great plan for confronting my wife would have been for nothing. They both started to come down stairs and I got nervous.

"Put in the DVD so the guys can see me when they arrive." Sally instructed Barb.

"You are a real slut on this one you know. You better not let Bob find any of these videos." Barb responded.

"Don't worry. They are all in my car trunk under the rug. Do you think I would be stupid enough to leave them at home! I even erased my computer trail every time I am on the net now. Bob doesn't have a clue and I want to keep it that way." Sally told Barb.

"Why not dump him and be single again like the old days?" Barb asked her.

"On a teachers pay I wouldn't get far. I plan on getting the house and taking our savings after I'm all done. Ron (the lawyer she met on a dating site) said he could help me take him to the cleaners. All I have to do is fuck his brains out!" Sally said with a big laugh.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,329 Followers