Computer History Log

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers

Both women started to laugh as Barb went to the DVD player, inserted the disc and pressed play. Both women then returned upstairs to await their guests.

I was left alone with the TV playing. I open the door and got some shots of the video on the screen. Soon Sally was sucking Tommy's cock with her sun dress on. He then dropped the shoulder straps to reveal her tits. She didn't even wear a bra. The video started to get heated up as I heard Sally's voice on the TV asking to be fucked very hard.

"Fuck me Tommy, OH that's it. Oh fuck me harder you stud. Wear out my pussy! Oh yah, make my pussy cum!" Sally was almost screaming in the TV.

It would have been a great porn movie to watch. The only problem was the lead actress was my wife. The DVD went all the way through and I captured most of it on tape. The last scene was this guy pulling out and giving my wife a cum facial.

The party arrived and they all went down to the basement room. Barb started the DVD again and this time I had to hear whistles and cat calls from the male crowd. There were four guys, Barb and my wife.

"Hey Sally I look really good fucking you like that. Too bad I have to share you tonight." Tommy said with a big grin.

"Don't worry The Big One. There was plenty of me to go around. Besides, Barb needs some attention too. Her husband has been out of town for over a week." Sally told Tommy and the room at large.

"Well guys are we going to fuck or what?" Barb asked the crowd.

This was their cue to undress the women and start to feel them up. I knew who Tommy was but later learned which one was Tony, Ron (the lawyer) and another guy from the gym named Terry. Every one of the guys had wedding rings on but weren't with their wives tonight. This fact made me sure I could blackmail everyone. I opened the door very slowly and got some good shots of my wife giving head and doing anal with Tony. My heart was breaking every minute I was in the closet.

I noticed Ron with a small digital video camera with a hard drive in it. This allowed the user to record hours of video and make copies of what ever you wanted later. He was getting close up shots of my wife giving him a very hot blow job. Barb was a human sandwich getting doubled teamed in the pussy and the mouth. I probably could have stood in the room and no one would have noticed me.

Watching my wife get fucked for the next hour was almost too much to take. It is tough to describe what it feels like to watch your wife fuck other people right in front of you. The more I stayed in the closet, the worse the idea of video taping her seemed to become. I had enough footage and was exhausted as the people fucking in the other room. I just need the party to go upstairs so I could leave safely.

There is no way to describe the feelings that were inside me. I was sad because of the treachery of my wife's actions. I was sick at what I saw her do, and what was asked of her by the men in the room. The saddest part is, she was into and willing to do whatever the group wanted.

Finally the men started to cum at the same time. Tony buried his cock in my wife's ass and she was begging for more. Ron was getting head and blew his load on Sally's face. He had this big smug smile on his face as he rubbed it in real good and let Sally clean him off. Terry and Tommy double penetrated Barb in the ass and the pussy. They both came inside her together.

They all went quiet for a minute. All of this action was captured by Ron's camera. He put it down and started to get up the same time as Barb

"Let's go upstairs and get some refreshments!" Barb announced to the naked crowd.

Everyone filed up the stairs after her. She looked like the pied piper of the basement with all the men following her ass up the stairs. Finally Sally started to go up too. Just before she went up though, I could hear her talking to herself.

"Soon I'll be able to do this at my home, and he won't be able to do shit about it." Sally told herself out loud before climbing the stairs.

"Hey, which one of you is going to pin me to the pin ball machine and make my pussy go tilt?" Sally yelled upstairs to the crowd.

This got a big laugh and Ron could be heard saying "We are all going to line up and pin our balls to your pussy in a few minutes." Sally heard him respond as she went upstairs to join the group

This was my chance to leave. With the last comments from Sally still in my head, I left the closet and walked across the room. I had been thinking a lot in the closet, trying not to get so upset I would kill someone, my plan now was revenge!

I snuck out of the closet and garbed the camera Ron owned and was recording with. I looked around the room and found all of the men's pants. I took out each of their drivers licenses from each wallet and put the wallets back. This would aid me in getting names and addresses of all the gang. I opened the back patio sliding door and made ready to leave. The last thing I saw was my wife on the TV screen begging for Tommy to fuck her harder and cum in her mouth.

I did not touch the tapes inside my wife's car trunk. There would be plenty of time to do that later. I just wanted to distance myself from that house and the current situation. Driving away made me feel better every mile I was closer to home. I reviewed my plans in my head and it all started to come together.

I knew Sally would not be home for about two more hours and went into my den and grabbed my fire wire cable. I hooked up Ron's camera and started to make DVD copies of the footage on the camera. I pressed on the first section highlighted and it was dated about 5 months ago. It was of Ron and a foreign woman who spoke Spanish very heavily.

She was very sexy, and she didn't look like she was a mom. She had a dark hair and an olive complexion. Her tits were very big and her ass was nice. You could tell her legs had a great surprise waiting for any man who could spread them.

"You can help me?" the woman said in the best English she could do.

"Oh yes, but first you must do for me what I asked, Do you agree?" Ron answered back.

"Si" is all she said. You could tell she didn't want to do what Ron was asking her.

Ron put the camera on a side table and aimed the lens so he wouldn't miss anything.

Ron returned, started to take her clothes off and grab her tits. He pushed her down and dropped his pants so his cock was in front of her face. She sighed and opened her mouth. Ron wasted no time in shoving his already hard member into her face. He grabbed her ears and her hair at the same time. Without letting loose of his grip he shoved his cock into the back of her throat.

"That's it you big Spanish slut. Take all my cock! If I am not pleased by the way, you may find yourself back in that shit town in South America. Your husband and kids will be here and you will be gone." Ron threatened her with a big smile.

The more I saw of Ron the less I liked him. He was very rough with the woman and then started to shout at her.

"Stop, I want to fuck you on my desk. Get up and on the desk." Ron ordered as he pointed to the desk top.

The women got up and lay down on the desk. Ron grabbed her legs and pulled them up and apart. Here was this woman just wanting to be an American citizen and she was getting fucked (in more ways than one).

"Your husband must love fucking your pussy with his small dick. I know he can't be very big because you are so tight. Well my cock will loosen you up real good." Ron told her.

For the next 15 minutes Ron showed no mercy. He fucked her like a cheap whore, using her pussy at will. He would pull almost all the way out and ram it back in again until he bottomed out. He would do this with all his weight on top of her.

"Oh you feel really good. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! " Ron was shouting towards the end.

He sped up and started to push with all his weight and might. In and out of this woman's pussy he went. The camera on a side table caught him reaching down and grabbing her ass with both hands.

"Oh I'm going to cum! Take it all you cheap slut. Take it. Take it. TAKE IT!!!" Ron yelled and let loose a stream of cum inside her.

Ron let the rest of his seed loose inside this woman and collapsed on top of her. You could hear her breath being force out of her lungs from Ron's weight. Finally he got up and started to dress.

"Ok Maria, do not tell anyone about this including your husband. If anyone finds out, you will be in big trouble. I could loose your paperwork, make a mistake or see about having you separated from your family." Ron told her.

I knew he could make it tough for her and she knew it also. With her head hung low she agreed with Ron's demands.

"I will ask for a favor sometime soon and you better obey. Your services will be needed in the future when I am good and horny. Just act like my slut and you will have a long life in America with your family." Ron finished telling her as he showed her the door.

"Now get fully dressed before you leave my office, it wouldn't look good having a half naked woman leaving my office during the day" Ron commanded her for the last time that day. The video clip stopped.

I looked for a later entry and found one with the same woman. This time they were at a nice expensive house and Maria was being passed around by five men in the bedroom including Ron. He kept bragging on the video that she was his personal sex slut and for all the men to do anything they wanted. For the next hour this woman as gangbanged in every hole and by every man there at least twice.

"Just think Maria, as soon as we are done your paperwork will be all finished and you can go back to your family with a big smile on your face and your pussy full of cum." Ron stated in a matter of fact voice.

All the men in the room laughed. One after another they all took her beautiful body over and over again. I counted 15 cum shots on the video alone. When Maria was done she was a total mess. She was covered from head to toe with white cum.

You could hear her start to cry and say 'Please let me go home to my family now, please." as Ron laughed and shut off the camera.

Ron also recorded fucking his secretary, and a several other women, using the same scam on all the other foreign women as he did with Maria. Some of the taping looked like it was hidden. I wouldn't be surprised if he used this stuff to blackmail the woman on the tape. Well two can play at that game, and I was just getting warmed up.

I knew Maria was important to getting Ron. If I could find her and help her, the situation would be very different. I reviewed again the clip with Ron in his office with Maria. He did not use her last name so I was stuck until I noticed Ron removing her clothes in the beginning of the tape. She had on a logo jacket from a big restaurant in the area. With this clue I started to go to that restaurant during the day and I finally saw her. I noted the time of her shift and knew I would talk to her soon. I first had a few loose ends to take care of before I did.

The next step was to investigate Tommy (a.k.a. TheBigOne). He put himself and my wife on a webcam show for all to see. I thought it would be appropriate to give it back to him in the same way.

I started to do my homework on Tommy's company and his personal life. I found what I was looking for in the library looking up his company statements and profits. It is amazing how much info you can find out at the library. I went to the county records department and found out all I needed to know about Tommy. He would soon wish he left my wife alone.

The two other guys that I took their licenses from were poor guys who liked to fuck around on their wives. Tony was Barb's boyfriend, and Terry was just there to enjoy the party. Their role in this was very minor, but if they wanted to play, then they would have to pay.

Finally I needed to deal with my number one problem, my wife. I talked to my lawyer and got some sound advice and a lesson in our state's divorce laws. I found out legally what I could and couldn't do concerning my house and our savings.

The funny thing is that I never put the house in my wife's name. The house was left to me by my uncle just after we were married, with a small amount of money. This and our joint savings was the amount Sally was referring to in her conversation with Barb that I overheard.

I felt I needed a helping hand and I was really feeling down emotionally. Thinking about my uncle's will, I remembered my uncle leaving me something strange. He left me a sealed envelope with a note. 'Open only in an emergency!' was printed on the envelope. I had thought about opening it in the past but never did. This situation felt like an emergency.

Not even my wife knew about the envelope. It was a stipulation from my uncle that it be opened only by me, in private at the time of my choosing. I went to the safe in my study and retrieved the envelope. I waited until I was at work before opening it.

With shaky hands I opened the envelope. Inside were a letter, a note and a key attached to the letter. In the body of the letter he stated he was very disappointed with how his brother's will and estate was handled. He felt that the lawyers got most of the money and he didn't want that to happen to me. Below is the personal note he wrote to me in his own handwriting.

Bobby,

If you are reading this you need my help. I will have gone on, but you will always be with me no matter where I go. You have been the best nephew anyone could have asked for. You were always there, even when I was sick. The rest of your asshole relatives were trying to divide up my estate before I was even dead. So fuck them all, I say.

For helping me when I most needed it, I am going to do the same for you. Enclosed is a safety deposit key to my bank. The safety deposit box is paid up for the next 50 years. It contains your Great Aunt Julie's jewelry collection. The necklace alone is worth about a half million.

Now don't choke on your tongue or shit your pants while you are reading this. The rest of the collection is worth about the same as a whole. Your Aunt Tess used to cheat on me (she thought I never knew) so I failed to inform her about my great aunt's collection. I and now you know the real story.

Also in the box you will find my stock certificates for several companies. You will recognize some very famous names in the portfolio. My bookie Al (you remember him from the track) used to tip me off on a good new company coming along. I listened, bought early and big. You should do well with just the stocks alone. As a whole, the safety deposit contains about 2 to 3 million in assets in today's current market value, at the time I am writing this letter.

So when you and your lovely wife Sally retire you are all set. I have just one request, make sure not one of my money sucking relatives gets a dime of this money. Fuck the lawyers also! Get a good accountant you can trust. It will better suit you. I will have been gone awhile, but I hope you still remember with a smile the guy who took you to the race track every Saturday. I hope this helps, and spend it wisely.

Yours Always and with love, Uncle Joe

I just stared at the note, then back at the key and back at the note again. I didn't know what to say. I was truly speechless. If the letter was true, and Uncle Joe was never a liar, it meant I was rich, very rich. Thinking about all the shit I was going through now, I was glad I never mentioned it to Sally or anyone else. Tomorrow I would be heading to the bank and visit my new safety deposit box.

This really started the wheels going in my brain. I could now adjust my plan to have it work out a little differently than I first designed. If my plan comes to its' natural end, I would be all set afterwards.

It had been two weeks since I was at Barb's house for my wife's sex party. I did all the legal stuff right and got all my ducks in a row. The log tracker was still installed on my computer. I acted happy at home and didn't bother my wife for sex. She seemed to enjoy not being messed with. I just had one final stop before the shit hit the fan. That was to see Maria.

I went to the restaurant and ordered lunch. By chance Maria waited on me. She smiled and took my order. Not sure how to approach her, I decided the direct, honest route was the best.

When she returned with my drink and appetizer I called her by name and asked if I could talk with her privately. She looked at me suspiciously and asked what it was about. She told me she didn't see or date any customers.

"No, it is nothing like that. I am a friend though you never meet me. I wish to give you something to help you and your family." I confessed to her.

"What type of help and why do you want to help me?" Maria asked back to me.

"I can't talk about it here but I am willing to meet you after work to discuss this." I told her.

"If you hate Ron your lawyer as much as I do, it will let you get back at him, once and for all. After I talk to you, he will never bother you again." I also added.

The mention of his name was all I needed. She agreed to meet me out front of her work at 5:00pm. I told her I just needed a few minutes to talk.

At 5:00pm Maria came out of work and we went to a small park across the street. She looked nervous but I smiled in an understanding way.

"Ron has been cheating with my wife for a while now. They do not know, I know about their affair." I told Maria. She gave me a funny look but I continued.

"Several weeks ago I found the camera Ron uses for his special taping sessions." I added.

You could see her face go white as she figured out I had the footage of her being blackmailed for sex with Ron and the tape of her gangbang by Ron's friends.

"Don't get worried Maria, I am here only to help you. No one has seen any video footage but me. I think Ron is a pig who should be in jail. After what he did to you, he should really be shot." I said to her.

"I don't believe in violence, but I do believe in getting even." I told her also as I handed her the envelope.

"Enclosed in the envelope is a DVD copy of Ron blackmailing you in his office. Also in the envelope is a copy of the five men attacking you later when he invited you back to his house. No one will ever see the videos if you do not want them to be seen. I have made no more copies except these. I plan on destroying the original after this is all over." I said to Maria as she tried to read my face.

"Here is a name of my lawyer and his card. You have an open account until you tell me otherwise." I said to her.

Maria looked at me funny as if she didn't understand what I was saying.

"I will pay for your lawyer to get you started. He is a good man and he can help you legally. What Ron did to you is immoral and illegal. My lawyer said if you could prove a blackmail claim about Ron handling your immigration case, you and your family could be rich and live your lives in peace and happiness. The copies I gave you are the proof you need." I told Maria.

"What do you get out of it?" she wisely asked me.

"Nothing but the satisfaction of knowing he won't do to anyone else, what he did to you. All I ask is you see my lawyer tomorrow, and act on this information the next day. That will be Wednesday. He is well aware of what else I am doing on that day." I confessed to her.

"I think you should talk to your husband. I figured you never told him about the trouble Ron caused you?" I asked Maria.

She lowered her head and shook it sideways saying "No.".

"If he truly loves you he will understand and be by your side. You did not cause this to happen, and were an innocent victim. Give the man you love a chance to prove his love." I said to Maria quietly.

"I will not bother you again after today. I would also suggest you to involve your Spanish Action league to put pressure on Ron's law firm if you go public with your allegations. I think they will see things your way. I have instructed my lawyer to notify the state's legal review board if you decide to press charges against him." I said to Maria.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,336 Followers