Computer Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers

Lara felt even hotter now she had a direct audience of one staring at her. She hooked her hands into her panties and lowered them down, now completely naked except for her heels, never taking her eyes from the woman watching. Still she teased herself, knowing her orgasm would take only moments to come when she finally did touch her clit. She tugged at her nipples, managing to suck them into her mouth, feeling how burning hot they were now. Slowly she ran her hands over her taut stomach, past her strip of pubic hair and to her upper thighs.

She felt the wetness there, another moan escaping her lips as her pussy cried out for more attention. She stared straight into the eyes of the woman outside, watching her reaction as she spread her legs slightly and finally pushed a single finger straight up inside herself. The woman's eyes widened, she licked her lips unconsciously, oblivious to the other passersby, some of them glancing in and looking away in disgust. Others were laughing, some took photos, but only this one woman stayed to watch what happened next.

Lara realised she was gripping something in her other hand. She'd forgotten she was even holding the vibrator. She moved it over her face, arching her neck back and sliding it down her cleavage, past her belly button before pressing it onto her clit. Sensations of intense pleasure shot through her, almost painful, it was all she could do to resist screaming. She slid her finger slowly in and out of her pussy, enjoying the feeling of back and forth movement inside her. Her clit had become so swollen, slick wetness covering it from the movement of the vibrator. It became too sensitive now and Lara had to move the toy to one side, letting the vibrations hit it indirectly.

Brian was watching on the monitor, glancing up from time to time to see Lara's buttocks clenching as she began to tense up more and more. His cock was now rock hard inside his trousers as surreptitiously he undid his fly and pulled it out. His penis stood erect, a drop of precum running down it. Out of sight below the counter he began to slowly stroke it as he watched the show, enjoying what he was making Lara do, revenge for what had happened so long ago.

The woman outside the shop could guess what Brian was doing, she could see his arm slowly moving up and down, pictured his hand wrapped round his rigid member. She wanted to walk into the shop but was far too shy. She couldn't believe this woman was willing to be naked like this in full view of the public, let alone be touching herself like that. She watched Lara as she pulled out her finger and slid the vibrator up inside herself, fucking her pussy with it, hips thrust forward, a look of frustration growing on her face.

Lara wanted to come, was desperate to come now, but knew she'd never be able to do it standing up. She was too afraid that her legs would give way. She had given up caring about the faces gawping in at her as they passed, she'd gone too far to stop now. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, leaving it aching for something to fill it again. She lay on her back, feeling the old carpet on her skin, rough, scraping against her. She bent her knees, giving the woman outside the most perfect view of her open, soaking wet pussy. She glanced back at Brian, saw what he must be doing and smiled to herself, knowing how horny she was making him, hoping she was doing the same to the woman outside.

Lara moved the vibrator onto her pussy, knowing it would take only seconds now.

"Oh yes, yes, god yes," she cried as the vibrations buzzed through her clit, setting her nerve endings on fire. She stared out at the woman who goggled open mouthed back at her.

"I want you," she mouthed to the woman who only blinked in reply but still didn't walk away. Lara slid a finger back up inside her, scooping upwards, hunting for her g-spot, finding the wet hardness at just the right moment. She climaxed a second later, the orgasm she'd been waiting so long for finally arrived, tearing through her body. Her head arched back, hips thrust upwards, pressing against her finger. Her pussy muscles twitched and spasmed, her body tensed, she was unable even to scream now.

Through the window the woman watched all this silently, feeling an aching between her own legs. If only she were brave enough, she would have gone in now, buried her face between that woman's thighs, tasted her wetness, felt those muscular contractions on her tongue. But instead she just stared silently, wondering if she was really seeing this.

Lara was invisible to the cars in her position but the people walking past stopped now, forming quite a crowd, all peering in at this girl in the throes of an incredible orgasm.

At last Lara fell back to the floor, bottom sticky from the wetness that had run down to between her cheeks. She was flushed, chest heaving as she felt the last pussy contractions squeezing the finger inside her. The vibrator lay fallen to one side, gently buzzing on the carpet, no longer needed.

Brian wasn't finished with her just yet though. He stood up, wanting to finalise her humiliation. He walked round the counter, erect cock jutting from his trousers. He knelt down quietly behind her head. Her eyes were still closed as her breathing slowed gradually. He began wanking his cock furiously, aware all eyes outside were focused on him now. Within seconds his cock began to twitch and a line of hot cum jetted out and landed right on Lara's face. A second spurt flew from him, hitting her chest, making her jump. She opened her eyes, not easy as sticky cum was covering her eyelids. She opened her mouth to protest just as another spurt fell from his cock, landing right in her open mouth.

Lara swallowed involuntarily, the throbbing in her clit distracting her attention. She looked outside, saw the crowd that had gathered and jumped up onto her feet, aware suddenly of her nakedness. She grabbed her clothes and dressed faster than she ever had before. Her face and hair still matted with Brian's spunk as she glared at him whilst throwing her clothes on.

"How could you do that to me?" she asked as she dressed.

Brian stood back up, shrugged and reached behind the counter. He pressed stop on the recording, then grabbed Lara's computer.

"Here," he said. "Take it. And if you have any other problems you know where to come now."

lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers
12