Computer Repairman

Story Info
Computer repair man taken advantage of by a body builder.
1.4k words
4.35
16.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers

This took place back in the late 90's to early 2000's. I was a computer tech working in a computer shop that did all kinds of repairs and upgrades for the customers. I told the boss when I hired in that I didn't want to go out to the customers, that I would rather work here in the shop and do any repair or upgrade to their computers. And he was fine with that. We had another guy that did all the in-home stuff.

One day the boss came up to me and said, "Jim, I need a big favor from you." When I asked him what it was he said, "I know you don't want to go to people's homes, but Mike called off today and one of our biggest customers is home having problems with his home computer. He owns a business and we do a lot of work for them, so I really REALLY need you to go check on his computer for me".

Now when the boss comes to you and he's practically begging you to do something, it only makes sense to do it for him. He's been a good boss and I like the way our relationship is now, don't want to jeopardize it So I packed up some stuff and headed out.

I got to his house and met Steve. I asked him what was wrong with his computer and he told me that it starts really slow and really drags a lot when he's using it.

Little background on Steve, he owns a small chain of gyms in the county. And you can tell he spends a lot of time working out. He stands about 6' 3" and weighs probably 200 pounds and not an ounce of fat on him. My self, I am 5' 8" around 140 and not a lot of muscle on my body.

So I sat down at his computer and shut it down, so I could see how long it was taking to boot up. It was going pretty slow and when it finally loaded up, the AOL Messenger opened up and instantly 2 messages popped up. One said, "Hey man, how about I come over and suck the nice cock of yours?" and the other was, "Steve, my ass is missing your cock. How about giving me a really good fuck today"

I clicked on the messenger and closed down the messages. I went in and found that he had all kinds of stuff opening up when it started up, so I cleared out all of those programs that were hogging up the memory and making it run slow.

Then I restarted and it loaded up pretty quick. He was really happy with the way it started up. Then he looked at me and said, "Which one?"

I replied, "Which one what?"

He explained that when I started his computer he had an offer of a blow job and an offer of fucking someone in the ass. And he wanted to know which one I was going to do since I cost him those 2 things. I started laughing thinking he was joking with me, but the look on his face told me that he wasn't.

I tried to explain that I am straight and I have never done anything with a man before and I didn't plan on starting today. He said, "Well I guess this can go two different ways. ONE you blow me and I cum down your throat, or TWO I call your boss and tell him that you were rude to me and I am going to pull all of my business from his company and take my business elsewhere.

At this point my head was going 90 miles an hour trying to digest just what he said to me. I sure as hell didn't want to blow him, but I'm pretty sure since this guy is a major customer that I would probably get fired for costing him this account.

Steve finally broke my concentration by saying, "Get your clothes off and follow me upstairs." I didn't feel I had a choice in the matter and stripped down and followed him upstairs to his bedroom. He was just wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt and they came off pretty quick. He then sat on the edge of the bed and told me to get on my knees in front of him.

I took his hand and started stroking his cock. It was pretty good size while just being flaccid, but it really started growing into a rather large cock. I tried to convince myself that this wouldn't be that bad, after all my girl friend sucks my cock and she seems to love it. Other than the fact I'm a guy it should still be enjoyable.

While stroking his cock with one hand he reaches out with the other hand and pulls my head in closer to his cock. He got it right to my lips and started rubbing it across my mouth. He told me that I better open my mouth, or he might turn me around and ass fuck me. Between those two choices, sucking his cock didn't seem that bad. So I opened my mouth and he slipped it in. I thought about what my girlfriend does when she sucks me so I started swirling my tongue around the head while bobbing my head up and down. He yelled at me and told me to play with his balls while sucking his cock, so I reached under and started rubbing his balls.

Then he decided I wasn't going deep enough on his cock so he shoved my head down until my nose was buried in this pubic hair. I started gagging when he held my head down and he finally let go of my head. He reached over on the night stand next to the bed and grabbed a little bottle and he told me to close one nostril and inhale what's in the bottle, then do the other nostril.

So I did as I was told and I got really light headed and it also made me feeling horny. I went back to sucking his cock and was doing my best to deep throat that cock of his. I was getting pretty close to all the way down and he pulled his cock out and told me to lick his balls. At this point I don't know if I was still being forced to do the things he asked or if I was starting to enjoy it. So I licked his balls and the sucked one into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. He let out a moan that showed her REALLY like that. Then I did the other one too.

Then I went back to sucking his cock again and running my tongue up and down the underside of his cock. It didn't take much longer and I felt his cock start throbbing. I know from my own experience that he was about to cum. I know he told me he was going to cum down my throat but at this point, I think I would have swallowed it anyway. Whatever was in that bottle really got me turned on I wanted to suck his cock at this point. When the first spurt hit it went to be back of my mouth and in my throat, then he pulled back a little bit and now it was shooting on my tongue. I had absolutely no idea as to what the taste would be like but I had to admit it wasn't that bad.

When he was done pumping a load into my mouth he told me to open my mouth and show him the cum. Once I did that, he told me to now swallow it.

When this whole thing of me having to blow him to keep him as a customer, I was really hating him. But by the time we were done, he was being really nice. He went and got a warm washcloth and wiped the cum off my chin.

He said he was sorry for what happened by he was really horny and he really like guys that are small in stature. And he just couldn't help himself. I let him know that in the end, I rather enjoyed myself, and if he has any more computer problems, feel free to call me and I gave him my cell number.

tlc9253
tlc9253
54 Followers