Computer Service Ch. 05 Denouement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the companionway door in front of us flew open and a blonde head popped out.

"Lunch is ready when...." Kristin started to say and stopped and with a big smile "Jeez, you two. Rabbits."

Then looking in Sarah's eyes she said in a sultry voice, "When you are ready to eat, just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow."

And with that she returned below laughing all the way.

Sara slid back down my cock and we picked up where we had left off.

____________

Al sat at his desk looking at the spreadsheets and was pleased with where things were going right now. Just then the phone rang.

He did not normally answer the phones in the shop but he had heard it ringing and then his tech, Zack, yelled "Hey, boss, it's for you. Says her name is Trudy." So he picked up.

"Good morning, Computer Service, may I help you?"

"I think I've got a BAD hard drive," a cute voice said with what seemed to be some suggestion of something non technical. Kind of threw me off. Here I had been working through some money matters and my mind was jerked in what was a very different, even if pleasant, direction.

Not sure if I was interpreting the emphasis right I played it straight and asked, "What is going on with it?".

"It's making a lot of noise, kind of a grinding sound," she said without inflection making me think maybe I had created the innuendo in my mind.

"Okay, well, that's not good," I said. "Let me check the schedule and I'll have one of my techs get on site."

"Actually," the cute voice took on a little teasing tone, "the previous owner, Mark, said I should ask for you, for your personal service. Is there some way you could come?"

"Well," I hesitated only a moment. "Sure."

"Good," she said. "I may have a little money issue but Mark said that he thought we might be able to work something out.

12