Computer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm... yes. Oh Jesus, oh yeah," followed by a sharp intake of breath as I reached the beginning of her lips and stroked my tongue up and down her slit, and into the source of her juices literally drinking her in.

She now had my head in her hands and was pushing her hips up trying to impale herself on my tongue. I obliged and went where she obviously wanted me to go, paying more and more attention to her clitoris, until her hips started to lift off the seat and her moan increased in pitch into a kind of scream, until she erupted physically and vocally in an intense orgasm that seemed to go on for minutes, before she subsided in a series of small decreasing movements like crashing waves dying out on the beach.

"Oh, Jesus, that was... was..." she finally said. "I'm not sure I ever screamed like that. It is kind of embarrassing."

"Not at all. I consider it a high complement."

"That it is, for sure. It has been way too long. That was a lot of pent up stuff and it was time to get it out."

Looking down I said, "There's probably more."

She cupped my chin, raised it, looked deeply into my eyes, and said, "I don't think I could take much more of that."

She pulled me closer, my head on her breasts. Resting for a few moments.

"You and I really need the same thing here," she said with that smile back in her voice, "and it looks like we are going to be able to take care of it without much trouble. I really need you in me and really wanted to have you come in me so if you would be so kind to move up here and put that big thing into me I would be ever so grateful."

Well, not wanting to be a cad and hurt her feelings, I complied. I got on my knees between her and slowly pushed my length into her. She was so wet after two orgasms that I just slid in like I was home.

"Oh, yes," she murmured.

There were more moans as I slid back and forth, in an out, her hands on my hips guiding me. My hands were on her breasts, her face, grabbing her shoulders so I could ram deeper into her.

"I know it is your turn," she managed between groans, "But if you could hang on for a minute or two, I think I'll be coming with you."

Well, of course there is nothing more stimulating than a woman about to come unless it is one telling you she is about to come or one telling you to wait just a little bit while she comes with you. But I managed. I focused some time on her nipples, which were stiffening again. First one, then the other all the while moving in and out, changing angles and pressures here and there. I could hear the slurp of liquid as we moved together. And I could hear her breathing start to build again with a series of moans and intakes of breath until she was breathing in short gasps and her body started to tense up again, and I stopped trying to hold back and started slamming into her with as much intensity as I could manage and we were both gasping and the wave of orgasm seemed to break across us at the same time as I exploded into her and she screamed. Or maybe it was me screaming... or certainly both of us. And the wave crashed and slowly and slowly subsided and I collapsed onto her and just listened to her heart as she slowly stroked my head saying, "Shhhhh." No idea what she meant but it was such a blissful sound and feeling that I didn't question or care.

The pounding blood in my veins receded as my consciousness returned.

This is the point in a new or casual relationship that is awkward. I enjoyed the moment resting on her chest as long as I could. But then withdrew and stood up. She looked up at me, and, a little self-consciously now, closed her legs. I reached out for her hand and helped her up. The hug was great and there was nothing wrong but it is not an easy thing to transition from such a world crashing sex back to reality.

Her response was, "Excuse me," and she went off presumably to the bathroom.

Left alone in the room, I took the opportunity to get my clothes together and get dressed as well as pick up hers and lay them neatly on the arm of the sofa. Then I went back to the computer, which was so important just a short while ago, and checked the backups. They had finished while we were working on the payment plan. I shut down the computer and was removing all the wires when she returned to the room. I stopped and looked up and then straightened up and took her in. She had obviously rinsed her face, combed her hair and had put on a robe. -- just a simple white cotton robe. She looked radiant and enticing and, well, satisfied. It was the same way I felt, the satisfied part anyway.

"Hi," she said.

And, yeah, it was awkward time.

"Hi, back," I am no slouch in the repartee department. "It's done. I'm wrapping it up to take back to the shop."

"Hmm. So I take it the payment plan is acceptable?"

"Well, ah," I was actually stuttering here, "Yeah." Brilliant. "Umm, I'll have to reload it and return it sometime when it is convenient."

"Is tomorrow okay? I've got some errands to run in the morning, but I'm actually here all afternoon."

"Um, ah, is one okay again?" I asked.

She smiled, now a little shyly, "One is fine. I guess I still have some payments to make."

My smile was a little more confident, "Well good work doesn't come cheap."

"And your work is exceptional, so I guess I have a few payments left."

My stomach flipped a bit with that.

"Yeah, well, I've got to get back and get started on this."

She came up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "One it is."

12