Comstock Films: Xana and Dax

Story Info
Review of "Xana and Dax; When Opposites Attract" DVD.
1.2k words
4.6
18.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xana and Dax: When Opposites Attract

Comstock Films

Directed By Tony Comstock

DVD -- 45mins plus trailers

"Opposites attract because they are not really opposites, but complementaries." Sydney J.Harris

I just saw a love story. One with all the makings of a fine, sweet tale -- you know how it goes -- the handsome young man who spies the pretty woman at a party and smiles, but doesn't think he stands a chance with her. The pretty woman who swoons a little when she sees him walk by, the friend who acts as the conduit for secret messages about the woman's desire to know him and kiss him...want to know how it turns out?

Well, so did I -- desperately.

It turns out, in this romantic real life story, that Xana and Dax are perfectly suited to each other, they fall deeply in love, they learn what turns each other on and they have hot sex. In teaming up with filmmaker, Tony Comstock, they get to tell us their love story and show us their lovemaking. It's a beautiful and delightfully sexy tale, just like a good love story should be, and exactly the kind of story I love.

There's Xana -- all blonde, creamy smooth skin and lovely curves and then there's her handsome, dark haired, Brazilian husband, Dax -- she's a little bold -- he's a little shy -- on the surface they do indeed appear to be opposites, but as we hear their story, we learn just how close and complementary they truly are. When we see them make love, it's confirmed without a doubt. These two enjoy themselves with the unhurried grace of a couple who've come to know each other well, with the assured, confident moves of soul mates who know what it takes to turn each other on and with the ease of real life lovers whose motivation is pure pleasure. Their pleasure quickly becomes ours. In making a film that lets the lovers shine, Tony Comstock allows some of that warmth to spill over onto us.

He employs the deceptively simple documentary style interview to introduce the lovers to us -- it's a clever approach that uses the natural chemistry between them to great effect. Xana and Dax are warm, engaging, and candid as they share the intimate details of their attraction to each other. I was completely charmed by these two and loved watching as they smiled and laughed recounting how they met, how they got together and how they stay together.

The way Xana and Dax talk about lovemaking isn't just sexy, it also serves to give the film context. The obvious and logical conclusion to which seems to be the move to watching them make love. The format means we can relax into the story very quickly. When Xana talks about her orgasm, then we see it, we can truly enjoy her pleasure, -- we can buy into the action with ease. When we see her lovingly sucking and stroking Dax's cock, we know she really loves the way it looks and feels -- we've heard her say so, and when we see Dax rub his thumb over her clit and pussy lips -- we know he adores her and her body.

I'm completely smitten with the look of this film. From the slightly theatrical but simple set, to the beautiful and dramatic lighting, the production speaks of care, attention to detail and an artistic eye. The camera work and editing is exciting, smooth, and lively at the same time. There's almost a sense of luxury about it -- it's got a rich saturated style with lots of lush imagery that has the eye dancing lightly, filling up on the gorgeous sight of the beautiful naked bodies moving before us. The filmmaker seems to indulge the viewer, wanting us to see everything he sees and much more -- it's a generous kind of filmmaking that presents sex in an elegantly explicit but almost defiantly straightforward way.

When the lovemaking session begins, we're treated to a series of exquisite closeups as Xana and Dax kiss passionately and undress each other. The cameras spend time picking up all the delicious details -- Xana's lovely breasts spilling out as Dax pulls her top down, her mouth, as she nibbles and tongues Dax's nipples and his gentle kisses to her neck, all fill the screen. The close up style of the opening sequence seems to draw us in quickly, to set the scene for the intimacy that unfolds before our eyes, making us part of the scene before backing away to cover their lovemaking with a seamless blend of close-ups and fullbody shots.

Some of the very hottest moments from this very hot film that I love in particular include: Xana and Dax's wonderful kissing, the way they look kneeling up massaging oil into each other, his finger slipping into her as he licks her pussy, the way he holds her hips tightly after she comes, the full- on lip lock kissing toward the end as she rides him with gusto, the brief sequence when Xana hops aboard reverse cowgirl, pussy all exposed, breasts bouncing all over the place and the sequence that shows Dax all stretched out on the white sheets, his face a picture of bliss. I also liked the brief but sexy glimpses of Xana's beautiful feet when she climbs astride Dax cowgirl style and earlier as he massages oil onto her legs and gets her giggling while gently kissing and tickling one of her feet.

Xana and Dax look incredible together and make love in a tender, playful, deeply sensuous and erotic way. Their lovemaking includes lots of deep kissing, stroking and caressing all of which has a relaxed leisurely pace that makes the more urgent thrusting moments even more erotic and hot by contrast.

As their lovemaking draws to a satisfying conclusion, the final frame of the last scene -- caught me pleasantly off guard. Up until then there is no acknowledgement of the camera's presence. It's a surprise then, when just before the credits roll, the lovers turn and give us a cheeky smile. It's a moment that found me shedding a few happy tears and feeling more than a little choked up. That's a sure sign of a good love story in my book!

Xana and Dax: When Opposites Attract, from Comstock Films is a great pleasure to watch alone and a joy to share with a lover. It's sex filmed with grace, style and skill, with respect for the lovers and for the viewer. With his distinctive style, Tony Comstock has cleverly combined visual beauty, sexual heat, sympathetic characters and a compelling story into a sexy, beautifully made film that I'm delighted to recommend.

The 45 minute feature includes the interview, interspersed with moments of Xana and Dax's lovemaking -- we then get to see the action from beginning to end. The DVD is a very good looking production from the box cover, disc printing, disc titles, the clear, simple and easy to navigate menu to the paragraphs of text that introduce and provide context for the clips that follow. There are four trailers included for Marie & Jack: A Hardcore Love Story, Damon & Hunter: For the Love, Ashley & Kisha: The Right Fit, and Matt & Khym: Better Than Ever. The enticing previews included on this disc have me wanting more and wanting it yesterday. I say encore, encore -- but hurry please!

"There are colors which cause each other to shine brilliantly, which form a couple which complete each other like man and woman." Vincent Van Gogh